PDA

View Full Version : Vet Kr AA player saying Hi!

Daz
03-21-2014, 03:09 PM
Hey all!

Just want to introduce myself, I was known as 응달 (Shade) on the Ollo server for KR AA. I'm super excited to see all the progress with AA west and I'm here to help so if you have any questions I'd be happy to try an answer them.

Can't wait to see you all ingame.

Theghost
03-21-2014, 03:41 PM
What guild were you in/Still are? Im also from KR :) from Rise of the fallen

Daz
03-21-2014, 03:46 PM
I was with AAsource guys for awhile in Impact but then ended up joining a korean guild(ACE) that showed me around a lot more, got to participate in sieges and epic battles. They ended up leaving the server and that was it for me... been about 3 or 4 months since I played last.

Daz
03-22-2014, 03:12 PM
Also meant to say would like to hear from others that will be spending most of their time on the sea. When playing the KR version it was all I mostly did. Treasure hunting, Exploring, Attacking other player ships for trade packs,etc would make the hours fly by and it was the most fun I have EVER had in an MMO.

For people that have been following this game for awhile you might remember this video of us pirating...
http://www.twitch.tv/subzerogames/c/1921843
http://www.twitch.tv/subzerogames/c/1921849

Fingers crossed we can make sure the NA version will keep it alive.

Yammy
03-22-2014, 03:13 PM
Welcome to the forums! Glad to have another vet with us!

Jaserion
03-22-2014, 03:18 PM
be ready for all my noob questions. i only heard of this game like a month or so ago because i'm a current rift player and heard it through their mailing. my biggest concern is that i'll get pked/camped daily because i like to play solo because i like to explore. i guess my question is what is the best way to explore without being killed over and over?

Daz
03-22-2014, 04:39 PM
Thanks Yammy!

Well Jaserion,

If you are a huge explorer I would suggest having Stealth in your build because (unless they change it) all zones past lvl 30 are PvP enabled. You can also make a build around the idea of movement increase buffs/skills and get away skill that might help you with pesky gankers. Its pretty impressive some of the builds you can make with only escape/movement increase in mind.

Also if they don't change it there is a lot of safe zones along the coast so if you are out on your ship or doing trade runs you can mostly stay safe. The best trade runs though will force you out into the open and bring the danger.

Jamja
03-22-2014, 06:10 PM
Oh I remember these guys from the video.. What legends they are!

Very excited for this game as a western release!
Hopefully the game stays true to what it is, as during it's initial release it was the most fun I have ever had in any MMO to date.

Ariadna
03-22-2014, 06:13 PM
Welcome to what seems to be an amazing community :D