PDA

View Full Version : Can't load past the splash screen!

Gumbee
07-18-2014, 10:15 AM
Alright gentlemen.. and ladies.. Whenever I launch ArcheAge, It can only get through half the words on the splash screen- then the game closes... ugh. I've tried everything to fix this, nothing is working. I sent in ticket to tech support but.. Anyone else have this issue? Or know the fix? Been dying to play since yesterday.

Thank you for your help! Greatly appreciated. :D

echo
07-18-2014, 11:12 AM
I get all the text on the splash screen and then nothing happens.

Caiden019
07-18-2014, 11:16 AM
The launcher is pretty broke for some people and none of the fixes posted have worked. There is a good chance that some of us might not be playing this phase

traex
07-18-2014, 11:38 AM
yea i get all the words except the last two it is very frustrating because even when it does load once in a while the game just tabs me out

Whisp
07-18-2014, 01:09 PM
Hey guys, make sure to set up Windows Firewall to allow Archeage access. I had the same problem and this fixed it.

Hope this helps!

Whisp

Greeker84
07-18-2014, 01:20 PM
Also have this problem + random bsod in game

Kal El
07-18-2014, 01:42 PM
Yeah, been checking this issue since yesterday. No results yet. I am not expecting to play in this first round.

Whisp
07-18-2014, 03:03 PM
Yeah, been checking this issue since yesterday. No results yet. I am not expecting to play in this first round.

Did you configure your firewall? My computer was doing the same thing. My firewall was blocking Archeage as it is not on Microsoft's list of programs yet.

Mira Rift
07-18-2014, 03:35 PM
I get this even with firewall disabled. Sometimes if you let it sit there the game will EVENTUALLY load. I had it work between 20 minutes to an hour of so. After about an hour though you'll probably get a "disconnected by the gods" message at the end of it. There seems to nothing that fixes the problem but look out for firewalls, make sure you're the administrator and run game as administrator.

Gahsun
07-18-2014, 04:02 PM
I am also running into this same problem. Been talking to support about 3-4 times now thru chat and support ticketing. Tried every option they offered to fix this, but not a single luck. When I'm lucky and do get to sign on and play, I dont last for more than an hour, then it will read dc'ed by the gods, lol. Im not really sure what to do at this point. Might have to just give up and not play for a while.