PDA

View Full Version : Reap What You Sow: April 17-19

Scapes
04-16-2015, 06:36 PM
UPDATE:
Thanks for the reports about missing Labor Potion rewards, all. If you didn't receive them on the correct region, please let our Support Team know about it: http://support.trionworlds.com

They're ready to make sure you get the Labor Potion reward on your correct server. However, please note that any claims that are determined to be attempts to defraud the Support Team will result in an immediate account suspension.

http://www.trionworlds.com/archeage/wp-content/uploads/sites/6/2015/04/FreeLaborWeekend_blog_810x300.jpg (http://www.trionworlds.com/archeage/en/2015/04/16/reap-what-you-sow-april-17-19)

We’re excited to announce ArcheAge’s first Omens of Dread Prophecies (http://www.trionworlds.com/archeage/en/2015/04/16/omen-of-dread-prophecies/) in-game event!

Adventurers are racing back to their fields and farms to turn their swords to plowshares, stockpiling goods and resources for the challenges ahead. During this event, spending Labor Points will reward half of it back as a bonus. For every 1000 Labor Points spent, a bound 500 Labor Point potion will be sent to the most recently active character on that account.

Event: Reap What You Sow
Event Duration: Friday, April 17 at 1:00 PM PDT (GMT-7) to Sunday, April 19 at 1:00 PM PDT (GMT-7)
Rewards Distributed: Monday, April 20

Read the full article on the website. (http://www.trionworlds.com/archeage/en/2015/04/16/reap-what-you-sow-april-17-19)

arathon4real
04-16-2015, 06:44 PM
wow cant wait

Sharon
04-16-2015, 07:06 PM
Thanks for all the notice.....yeah, not so much. As my luck would have it, I spent all my labor today (had 4K before I started). Looks like another attempt to get us to spend money on their cash shop for labor pots.

Hodor69
04-16-2015, 07:12 PM
Thanks but more warning would have been nice, some of us are already out of everything.

Zeark
04-16-2015, 07:13 PM
This would have been nice to know yesterday I used all my labor and spent about 8k labor so thats great that i missed out on that

sdwdwada
04-16-2015, 07:14 PM
Thanks but more warning would have been nice, some of us are already out of everything.

You have a day to get labor and the event is 2 days long

maiyah
04-16-2015, 07:14 PM
Yeah a little warning would be nice...

MrZombie
04-16-2015, 07:25 PM
Yay, I was about to spend 5k labor on 3 accs. This warning came just in time ^_^

Rehpic
04-16-2015, 07:54 PM
Will the tracking of labor spent and the rewards given be separate between NA and EU servers? If I use all my labor on NA but just happen to be logged in to EU when the Labor Potions are given out, will they all go to the EU character?

TehOuchies
04-16-2015, 08:15 PM
Does this apply to all forms of labor usage? Crafting armor/weapons, making taxes, coinpurses and not just farming?

Ormagodon
04-16-2015, 10:02 PM
Very nice.

Shuterzz
04-16-2015, 10:10 PM
Gm can tell if the event already started?

BigMac
04-16-2015, 10:33 PM
Gm can tell if the event already started?

It starts on Friday, April 17 at 1:00 PM PDT, so no, it hasn't started yet.

John Small
04-16-2015, 10:42 PM
You do this on purpose, don't you scapes? What, you were walking out the door ready to clock out and then realized "oh, better tell players about that event we planned to run a week ago tee hee hee".

Shuterzz
04-16-2015, 11:01 PM
Thanks for the info.Love You.

Arialun
04-16-2015, 11:29 PM
Adventurers are racing back to their fields and farms to turn their swords to plowshares, stockpiling goods and resources for the challenges ahead.

This really doesn't provide enough details, I assume only farming-related activities that will be counted for the event? What about Metal/Leatherwork or Alchemy for example?

Ximp
04-16-2015, 11:34 PM
Looking good so far :)

Scapes
04-17-2015, 12:48 AM
This really doesn't provide enough details, I assume only farming-related activities that will be counted for the event? What about Metal/Leatherwork or Alchemy for example?

No, any and all Labor Point usage will count for this event.

Calmethar
04-17-2015, 12:52 AM
Will the tracking of labor spent and the rewards given be separate between NA and EU servers? If I use all my labor on NA but just happen to be logged in to EU when the Labor Potions are given out, will they all go to the EU character?

Probably not, they'll most likely be separate, but would be nice to know.

Scapes
04-17-2015, 01:39 AM
Will the tracking of labor spent and the rewards given be separate between NA and EU servers?

They will be separate between regions.

Arialun
04-17-2015, 02:07 AM

I see, thanks for the clarification.

Kalizar
04-17-2015, 02:20 AM
I noticed the article says that April 24th is when naval physics will be changed. o_O is this the day we have all been waiting for?! The release of 1.7?!

Arumen
04-17-2015, 02:35 AM
I noticed the article says that April 24th is when naval physics will be changed. o_O is this the day we have all been waiting for?! The release of 1.7?!

The article says that April 24th is when they are going to do a Feature spotlight article on the naval combat changes.

Kalizar
04-17-2015, 02:39 AM
The article says that April 24th is when they are going to do a Feature spotlight article on the naval combat changes.
Ah yes. I guess I read it wrong. I just saw naval combat changes coming april 24th. lol.

Naval Combat Changes
Learning how to tackle the improved ship physics and more coming to naval combat.
Available April 24

Myssy
04-17-2015, 03:05 AM

that means all EU servers get a rank list and all NA get one? Same as the fishing and arena ranklist?
This sucks if this is the term.

DaeSQuaLL
04-17-2015, 03:56 AM
that means all EU servers get a rank list and all NA get one? Same as the fishing and arena ranklist?
This sucks if this is the term.

there is no Need for an official rank list , it´s just a giveaway from Trion

Myssy
04-17-2015, 04:36 AM
yeah but if the "first place" only get one player in EU (like the ranklists i listed) then it is a little bit disappointing. That is what i want to say.
If there is a first-fifth place for every server it would be fair and fun to participate.

USFNOOB
04-17-2015, 04:40 AM
Your thinking of a different event. This has no ranks. Its: spend 1000 labor and we will give you half that back. Basically a 50% off all labor purchases event.

Rumsfeld
04-17-2015, 05:22 AM
What about crafting Tax Certs?

Witchbell
04-17-2015, 05:41 AM
What about crafting Tax Certs?

He said any and all labor point usage. As long as you are spending labor points for something, its fair game.

Rumsfeld
04-17-2015, 06:02 AM
He said any and all labor point usage. As long as you are spending labor points for something, its fair game.

Right, but Tax Certs are special. You don't get experience for spending labor making Tax Certs. Would like clarification.

qualme
04-17-2015, 06:37 AM
Right, but Tax Certs are special. You don't get experience for spending labor making Tax Certs. Would like clarification.

I too would like clarification for labor spent on Tax Certificate creation.

Schwarzmond
04-17-2015, 07:32 AM

But only Labor Potions, not for all Labor Points, right?

USFNOOB
04-17-2015, 07:42 AM
But only Labor Potions, not for all Labor Points, right?

ANY and ALL...

Its pretty simple

Gegoben
04-17-2015, 08:51 AM
Very nice, im a lil low on labor, but ill buy some pots to celebrate. Thank you Trion!

Marinia
04-17-2015, 08:51 AM
More notice on things please!

gwenhwyfar
04-17-2015, 09:00 AM
Oh drat! I just spent all my labor before seeing this, lol. Damn my early morning farming habit! :)

Katerine
04-17-2015, 09:38 AM
Very nice, thank you, but please work on announcing things in advance!

Myrgatroid
04-17-2015, 10:09 AM
wow seriously, look at this thread and the first page is mostly people complaining ... can't win for losing

anyway, thx Trion :)

KyleMakore
04-17-2015, 10:18 AM
Well thanks for that.... I just used 4k labor this morning.... much appreciated!

Lionss
04-17-2015, 11:12 AM
http://www.trionworlds.com/archeage/wp-content/uploads/sites/6/2015/04/FreeLaborWeekend_blog_810x300.jpg (http://www.trionworlds.com/archeage/en/2015/04/16/reap-what-you-sow-april-17-19)

We’re excited to announce ArcheAge’s first Omens of Dread Prophecies (http://www.trionworlds.com/archeage/en/2015/04/16/omen-of-dread-prophecies/) in-game event!

Adventurers are racing back to their fields and farms to turn their swords to plowshares, stockpiling goods and resources for the challenges ahead. During this event, spending Labor Points will reward half of it back as a bonus. For every 1000 Labor Points spent, a bound 500 Labor Point potion will be sent to the most recently active character on that account.

Event: Reap What You Sow
Event Duration: Friday, April 17 at 1:00 PM PDT (GMT-7) to Sunday, April 19 at 1:00 PM PDT (GMT-7)
Rewards Distributed: Monday, April 20

Read the full article on the website. (http://www.trionworlds.com/archeage/en/2015/04/16/reap-what-you-sow-april-17-19)

@Scapes What about labor related activities like tax crafting, those will give you the labor pots too?. Pls need answer asap

Scapes
04-17-2015, 11:45 AM

No, that's when the Naval Combat spotlight article will be published.

Scapes
04-17-2015, 11:46 AM

This right here. Spend 1000 Labor Points to get a 500 Labor Point potion with no limit on repeatability.

Wytchblades
04-17-2015, 01:20 PM
Thanks this is amazing!

Kloonike
04-17-2015, 01:26 PM
Is this live now?

1:25 PM
Friday, April 17, 2015
Pacific Time (PT)

Nightmarey
04-17-2015, 01:35 PM
So since the event started 35 minutes ago

i had a couple questions

1. Does burning labor on the EU server count towards the event? For example if i spend 5k labor on EU will i get 5 pots on my NA character as well as the pots for burning labor on my NA character?

2. Does crafting tax certificates count towards this event as well?

I look forward for the answers

Thank you

Kloonike
04-17-2015, 01:36 PM
1. Does burning labor on the EU server count towards the event? For example if i spend 5k labor on EU will i get 5 pots on my NA character as well as the pots for burning labor on my NA character?

It was already mentioned that rewards are separate for both regions.

Nightmarey
04-17-2015, 01:38 PM
It was already mentioned that rewards are separate for both regions.

Oh really?

Where at

syth
04-17-2015, 02:03 PM
This right here. Spend 1000 Labor Points to get a 500 Labor Point potion with no limit on repeatability.

Nevermind.

Myssy
04-17-2015, 02:17 PM
How long after you use the labor do you get sent the labor pot?

if the event is over!

Kloonike
04-17-2015, 02:28 PM
Oh really?

Where at

Post #20 - http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?180593-Reap-What-You-Sow-April-17-19&p=1625825&viewfull=1#post1625825

Seadyan
04-17-2015, 07:07 PM
Thanks for all the notice.....yeah, not so much. As my luck would have it, I spent all my labor today (had 4K before I started). Looks like another attempt to get us to spend money on their cash shop for labor pots.

Buy pots at your own choice, they not forcing you.
This event will keep me from buying pots...because get tons of labor. 20 labor an hour in nice.

Tmy
04-17-2015, 07:12 PM

Does this include crafting tax certs with labor points?

Rumsfeld
04-17-2015, 10:16 PM
Does this include crafting tax certs with labor points?

Please answer this.

Tsugi
04-18-2015, 08:45 AM
What part of "any and all Labor Point usage" confused you, exactly?

Rumsfeld
04-18-2015, 09:20 AM
What part of "any and all Labor Point usage" confused you, exactly?

The part where Tax Certs are coded differently than any other labor usage, you don't get exp when you craft tax certs. It very easily could not be included. Shouldn't be this hard to get an answer.

Arialun
04-18-2015, 06:48 PM
The part where Tax Certs are coded differently than any other labor usage, you don't get exp when you craft tax certs. It very easily could not be included. Shouldn't be this hard to get an answer.

I don't recall the event ever required "labor usage must give experiences to make it counts for the event". Don't worry too much about the game mechanic/coding and such. If they said "use labor, get reward" then we'll take their word for it.

Billy Jean Ruby
04-19-2015, 04:36 AM
Thanks for the ....gift!
it's a Labor gift or a boost btw not free labor as you announce!
Since you have to spend Labor to get any.
Just saying!
Thanks again

Jumandie
04-19-2015, 10:04 AM
confusing GMT PDT and things , by now the event ended?

Nunja Business
04-19-2015, 09:48 PM
This damn "labor" system is probably what will keep me from going the patron route and eventually drive me off from this game completely. :mad:
The F2P numbers are just too lame and of course this special event is N/A for us.
I burn through my labor points in an hour or two of casual playing and then have to leave it running overnight to build up more.
FFS, having to use up a limited resource in order to do freakin almost ANYTHING in a game is a bit much.

At least let the labor pool fill while logged out of the game or give labor boost daily quests or something.

CaliPark
04-19-2015, 09:49 PM
Do you guys happen to know when labor pots will be given out tomorrow? Thanks.

Chimpy
04-20-2015, 01:11 AM
It is the 20th and clearly the mails didn't go out at midnight. So now we can't use any alts for up to 24 hours. Sigh.

NateDogTX
04-20-2015, 06:26 AM
It is the 20th and clearly the mails didn't go out at midnight. So now we can't use any alts for up to 24 hours. Sigh.

Why would you be worried about using an alt? Labor pots grant labor to the account no matter which character drinks them, right?

Chimpy
04-20-2015, 06:36 AM
Why would you be worried about using an alt? Labor pots grant labor to the account no matter which character drinks them, right?

I am aware of that. Nevertheless, it is important to me to have them on my main. I've got stuff I need to do on my alts and have to delay due to the uncertainty. I think it is obnoxious of Trion to be this inconsiderate. Worse than the damn cable company.

NateDogTX
04-20-2015, 06:42 AM
I am aware of that. Nevertheless, it is important to me to have them on my main. I've got stuff I need to do on my alts and have to delay due to the uncertainty. I think it is obnoxious of Trion to be this inconsiderate. Worse than the damn cable company.

So you are aware that you're purposely inconveniencing yourself for no valid reason, but still blaming Trion for it...I guess I have no response to that kind of logic lol

Ryjami
04-20-2015, 06:45 AM
So you are aware that you're purposely inconveniencing yourself for no valid reason, but still blaming Trion for it...I guess I have no response to that kind of logic lol"Outright obnoxious I tell you! Giving away free cash-shop items, free events, free this and that! It's such an annoyance that I was forced into participating in this!"

Chimpy
04-20-2015, 06:45 AM
So you are aware that you're purposely inconveniencing yourself for no valid reason, but still blaming Trion for it...I guess I have no response to that kind of logic lol

It would be an even bigger inconvenience to me to not have them on my main.

Chimpy
04-20-2015, 06:47 AM
"Outright obnoxious I tell you! Giving away free cash-shop items, free events, free this and that! It's such an annoyance that I was forced into participating in this!"

Considering I burned 7k labor just prior to them announcing the event and now the stupid wait, I would have actually preferred it never happened.

Hopelessdrop
04-20-2015, 07:25 AM

Wanting to have the pots on your main is a very valid reason.... It can make them much more convenient. I wouldn't go as far as using the same wording as they did though. While a bit annoying the way they are distributing them, it is what it is.

Ryjami
04-20-2015, 07:29 AM
Considering I burned 7k labor just prior to them announcing the event and now the stupid wait, I would have actually preferred it never happened.Then don't participate and go use those alts of yours.

I understand your frustration, the gaming industry, events, and promises often are rather lacking in terms of "holding water". But the level of frustration you seem to be feeling towards the event:
I would have actually preferred it never happened.

I think it is obnoxious of Trion to be this inconsiderate. Worse than the damn cable company.is one of someone who's most logical and intelligent choice would be to ignore the event, ignore this discussion, and move along, playing as usual.

Ya know, since your regular service has continued perfectly regular and you're in no way hindered or required to participate.

Chimpy
04-20-2015, 07:41 AM
Then don't participate and go use those alts of yours.

I understand your frustration, the gaming industry, events, and promises often are rather lacking in terms of "holding water". But the level of frustration you seem to be feeling towards the event:
is one of someone who's most logical and intelligent choice would be to ignore the event, ignore this discussion, and move along, playing as usual.

Ya know, since your regular service has continued perfectly regular and you're in no way hindered or required to participate.

Well, see, your solution for my frustration over their lack of advanced notice of the event and a specific time for the reward is to go from having already lost out on a substantial part of the reward to lose out on even more of it. It is a solution, true, but only in a rather remote sense.

Trixologist
04-20-2015, 08:11 AM
I don't recall the event ever required "labor usage must give experiences to make it counts for the event". Don't worry too much about the game mechanic/coding and such. If they said "use labor, get reward" then we'll take their word for it.

You must be new around here?

There are still questions even though the event has ended. What dictates "most recently" when it comes to potion delivery? Was it the character that you were last on at 1PM PST (Sunday) when the event ended, or was it the last character that last used labor at 1PM PST S(Sunday) or was it either of those most recently used before the server issues potion delivery?

Also the original communication stated delivery would be Monday but in game announcements stated a few days after the event. Which is it? The assumption would be Tuesday during a maintenance but we don't assume around here.

When you guys create posts you should have someone who plays the game review it for clarity and missing information. Interns, admins, Process and Organization folks.

Modescond
04-20-2015, 08:34 AM
It's still monday. and will be for at least 15 more hours according to TRION. Secondly getting the pots on the wrong care will just make it annoying to use, not impossible.

bellaralo
04-20-2015, 11:37 AM
I cannot wait for my free labor!! :) For me this was an awesome event, and a great time to use any LP pots I had sitting around to get a better use from them.

CaliPark
04-20-2015, 12:10 PM
Alright I guess we'll have to wait around for the pots then since we haven't heard any detail from Trion.

Caleighlah
04-20-2015, 12:31 PM
I logged on to my account and checked both my NA and EU character. No mail.
Am I missing a part to this event where I am supposed to redeem?

Scapes
04-20-2015, 12:34 PM
It's still monday. and will be for at least 15 more hours according to TRION. Secondly getting the pots on the wrong care will just make it annoying to use, not impossible.

The potion delivery is being prepared, still on schedule to be mailed out today.

Mordim
04-20-2015, 12:35 PM
As they really work on PDT i am assuming we will not get these potions for another 25minutes.

yawn

Goodaim
04-20-2015, 12:45 PM
Do we still have last 15mins to spend labor right :)

Vixrell
04-20-2015, 02:13 PM
Can we expect our potions by end of business (5 PDT) today? Or is it likely to be later? The waiting is torture.

Arriola
04-20-2015, 02:37 PM
we have to wait ?

Autumnrain
04-20-2015, 03:04 PM
*twiddles thumbs*

MinervaBlitz
04-20-2015, 04:32 PM
tick tock.

Darkenrahl
04-20-2015, 04:32 PM
well whatever timezone... it's allready tuesday here and has been for a few hours ;p

Caleighlah
04-20-2015, 04:45 PM
Still nothing?? GG. wow.

krupz
04-20-2015, 05:03 PM
Pegasi for all, or riot! Come on entitled teenagers, lay on that peer pressure.

Generic Player
04-20-2015, 05:06 PM
I just got 26 pots in the mail :)

You spent 26,000 labor on one account in 2 days?

Kloonike
04-20-2015, 05:11 PM
I got 30 pots...

CaliPark
04-20-2015, 05:15 PM
Just got my labor pots. Thanks Trion.

Scaige
04-20-2015, 05:24 PM
I still haven't got anything, and there are people in my guild who received 20+ potions. I knew Trion would find a way to ♥♥♥♥ this up.

Kloee
04-20-2015, 05:28 PM
I still haven't got anything, and there are people in my guild who received 20+ potions. I knew Trion would find a way to ♥♥♥♥ this up.

Time of delivery appears to be based on...

Wait for it

... RNG!

Kloonike
04-20-2015, 05:30 PM
They probably started from the top and are working their way down (when you compare amounts received to time).

sarinda
04-20-2015, 05:33 PM
ty for the 59 free labor pots :D

SierraK
04-20-2015, 05:34 PM
Spent about 8k labor this weekend on one account, 2k on another, haven't gotten anything on either one. Guildie that spent 6k+ only got five pots. I'm gonna give them some time before I start rioting, but I'm not holding my breath on them not screwing this up.

msa
04-20-2015, 05:35 PM
Spent about 8k labor this weekend on one account, 2k on another, haven't gotten anything on either one. Guildie that spent 6k+ only got five pots. I'm gonna give them some time before I start rioting, but I'm not holding my breath on them not screwing this up.

It's look like they gave pots per 500 labor used instead of 1000.

So if u used 6k you get: 12

Bikaru
04-20-2015, 05:37 PM
9k on W.Comps and 4k start of LP.. means 9+4=13 / 2 = 6.5 = 13 Potions and i just got 11 for no reason.
Also i did not include the generated LP while calculating this.... How did you manage to do this?! @Scapes

Scaige
04-20-2015, 05:39 PM
Except even with patron you only earn 2880 labor a day... and that's assuming you're logged in 24 hours. Meaning the max you can earn in 3 days is under 10k. In that time you can also pop 6 worker's comps for a max of ~15000 labor, or 15 pots. And a person in my guild got 27.

You could say they popped 60 worker's comp 200s to make up the difference, but I knooow they didn't. Trion is just being ♥♥♥♥ing Trion.

dbmoreland
04-20-2015, 05:46 PM
never mind

Xthos
04-20-2015, 05:48 PM
Well, kind of disappointing that they didn't give you anything for making tax certs. I read somewhere that someone connected with Trion from the live stream of some such said they were making tax certs for the event. I got potions on my other account, but none on my account I made tax certs. Clarification would of been nice, since it said 'labor spent'. I would of used labor to do something else.

Kloee
04-20-2015, 05:49 PM
Except even with patron you only earn 2880 labor a day... and that's assuming you're logged in 24 hours. Meaning the max you can earn in 3 days is under 10k. In that time you can also pop 6 worker's comps for a max of ~15000 labor, or 15 pots. And a person in my guild got 27.

You could say they popped 60 worker's comp 200s to make up the difference, but I knooow they didn't. Trion is just being ♥♥♥♥ing Trion.

6 toons max, 12 hour cool down. Pretty sure that is more than 6 worker's.

Start with 5k + 24 worker's + ~5k regeneration is oh 34k labor.

Scaige
04-20-2015, 06:03 PM
6 toons max, 12 hour cool down. Pretty sure that is more than 6 worker's.

Start with 5k + 24 worker's + ~5k regeneration is oh 34k labor.

Maybe, but they were surprised they got so many. And I was surprised I got none.

Poemba
04-20-2015, 06:04 PM
Why did i get my labor compensation in EU when my main is NA?

Maireen
04-20-2015, 06:05 PM
I only got 23 pots from event
would have gotten more if I knew the event ahead of time but only found out about 3 hrs before it started and only had 1.2k labor
http://i.imgur.com/EeiI27S.png

Pinkasaurus
04-20-2015, 06:07 PM
I am still waiting but not surprised they screwed this up.

Pinkasaurus
04-20-2015, 06:07 PM
I am still waiting but not surprised they screwed this up.

Saveric
04-20-2015, 06:08 PM
Why did i get my labor compensation in EU when my main is NA?

They said that there will be one on EU and one on NA earlier in the thread. So the one for NA should still be coming.

Scapes
04-20-2015, 06:10 PM
Spent about 8k labor this weekend on one account, 2k on another, haven't gotten anything on either one.

The potions are being distributed now, about half have been sent out at this time. (It takes a little while for the script to run.)

Vittakus
04-20-2015, 06:14 PM
Well your script is pretty Damn Slow. I have 3 accounts and waiting on all on both NA and EU servers ..

Bikaru
04-20-2015, 06:14 PM
Why hasnt the correct amount been send then atleast? Some get ways more, some less.... i shall give you the calculation i had WITHOUT calculating the generated once in. 4k start + 9 workers comp = 13 got 11. and like i said, there are atleast 2-3k missing

Modescond
04-20-2015, 06:25 PM
I got 17 on an alt who used no worker comps.. i got 24 on my main who used four.

Durdles
04-20-2015, 06:44 PM
WTF.... I used over 10k LP after chugging potions and got 3 potions.

Calibration
04-20-2015, 06:45 PM
How is it I spent 10k labor and only received 2 pots. Please fix

msa
04-20-2015, 06:58 PM
How is it I spent 10k labor and only received 2 pots. Please fix

Did you make tax certificates seem those are not counted as "labor spent"

Durdles
04-20-2015, 07:02 PM
WTF.... I used over 10k LP after chugging potions and got 3 potions.

LOL.... never mind... I got 13. The "1" was hidden in the image of the bottle. :P

Regain
04-20-2015, 07:30 PM
Does anyone know if EU and NA are connected for this I have spent some labor on both but only had received labor potions on EU. Just wondering if anyone knows if they are connected or atleast working correctly I know on page two it was said they will but I was wondering if anyone is actually get it on both

Spanky
04-20-2015, 07:35 PM
Does anyone know if EU and NA are connected for this I have spent some labor on both but only had received labor potions on EU. Just wondering if anyone knows if they are connected or atleast working correctly I know on page two it was said they will but I was wondering if anyone is actually get it on both

Sorry folks. I must have been mistaken. It would seem that my guild only received the labor potions on ONE server, not both. Sorry for the confusion.

Nightmarey
04-20-2015, 07:36 PM

Apparently EU/NA were connected

Since i got 15 pots on NA and none on EU

and my accounts are all around
My NA got none and my EU did

its really confusing and trino gave wrong info when they said they were seperate

Poemba
04-20-2015, 07:41 PM
Scapes. Please clarify EU and NA laborpotion distribution. Its confusing and i think you guys are messing up somewhere. No labor potions received in NA only in EU.. Whats the deal?

Vittakus
04-20-2015, 07:44 PM
I don't know what's going on but here are my results 3 accounts.
1st Account
EU spent over 15k labour 31 Pot's rewarded
NA Spent over 25k labour Zero Pot's rewarded, Zilch, nadda, Zero..

2nd Account
EU Spent over 20k labour 33 Pot's rewarded.
NA Spent over 18k Labour Zero zilch, Nada, 0..

3rd account
EU Spent over 5k No pot's rewarded.
NA Spent over 6k 8 Pots rewarded.

Nightmarey
04-20-2015, 07:47 PM
I don't know what's going on but here are my results 3 accounts.
1st Account
EU spent over 15k labour 31 Pot's rewarded
NA Spent over 25k labour Zero Pot's rewarded, Zilch, nadda, Zero..

2nd Account
EU Spent over 20k labour 33 Pot's rewarded.
NA Spent over 18k Labour Zero zilch, Nada, 0..

3rd account
EU Spent over 5k No pot's rewarded.
NA Spent over 6k 8 Pots rewarded.

Heres the results of my 5 accoutns

1st account

4k NA - 5k EU = 15 Pots NA 0 EU

2nd account

3k EU 5k NA - 10 pots EU 0 NA

3rd account

5k EU 2k NA - 3 Pots NA - 0 Eu

4th account

5k EU 5k NA - 3 Pots NA - 0 EU

5th account

2k EU 3k NA - 0 Na and 3 EU pots

Regain
04-20-2015, 07:56 PM
So what Im seeing is that this is like RNG pots who knows how many we are going to get lol

Buhg
04-20-2015, 09:01 PM
Dammit!

Been signed in ALL day on my main, NA, Account, received 0 potions. Logged in just to CHECK some items I'm selling in the EU server, got 12 Labor potions there. I don't need them there.

Why didn't I get them sent to the NA server?

I'd been back and forth on my NA characters all day farming and such. And the ONE time, at 11 o'clock at night, when I sign in to EU I get them there?

Desie
04-20-2015, 09:21 PM
All my other accounts have gotten them, been logged into my main account all day and still nothing. Decided to check EU to make sure it didn't get sent there. So as of right now i still don't have my labor pots from this weekends event....uggg. I also checked every character on the account to make sure it wasn't sent to one of them.

MitsukiHayase
04-20-2015, 09:44 PM
will this event happen again next weekend?

Nightshaddow
04-20-2015, 09:54 PM
i can't stop laughing about some of you, beind greedy and logging NA + EU Server ... receiving the pots on the wrong server :p If you would have played only on your 'main server' you would have received less pots ... but on the right server :D :D :D

Regain
04-20-2015, 10:00 PM
it isn't a matter of being greedy, some of us play on multiple servers and this happens to affect us. They said that EU and NA would be counted separately and that didn't happen a lot of us from what I see either got it on one or the other even after they said it would be separate.

Leacheszerlane
04-20-2015, 10:07 PM
Hello Mr. Scapes,

I understand there has been a delay in distributing the labor pots. I have received labor pots for my EU char, but not for my NA char which is my main. Can we expect labor pots to arrive on our NA main when we have received it already on EU (and vice versa)? It was earlier posted that EU and NA are supposed to receive separate labor pots.

Would appreciate a clarification on the issue, or if there was an issue in the system that makes this separate thing impossible. A timeframe on when/if it will be resolved would be nice as well. Thanks!

msa
04-20-2015, 10:20 PM

False, labor point used for tax are not counted.

False, labor used in both region are sent to only one region... example you used 5K NA and 5K EU you get 10 pots on either NA or EU at trion RNG discretion?

The potion delivery is being prepared, still on schedule to be mailed out today.

True, they had been delivered on Monday at least you had that one haha :)

Shiver me labor Fluffy!

icy
04-20-2015, 11:02 PM
I think it’s nice that Trion came up with this event, but the labour pot distribution is kind of screwed up. I believe many did not received it under the main account (either EU or NA), since we were being assure that the distribution was based on separate regions. Can't imagine how upset players who spend on labour pot for this event would be if it goes to the wrong account. If they can't separate the regions, they should have at least do it like the gifts pack, giving us the option to choose the character to receive it. Let’s all hope that Trion can come up with something to rectify this.

Lorus
04-20-2015, 11:49 PM
Still waiting on my reward(s) have not got any pots on any of my chars....

Aier EU

Shuralath
04-21-2015, 12:57 AM
All labour pots received on US, none on EU, almost all labour spent on EU.
Trion in ♥♥♥♥ up which annoys customers... again. Shockingly unexpected :p

LiB
04-21-2015, 01:07 AM
Still waiting on my reward(s) have not got any pots on any of my chars....

Aier EU

You're not the only one...
All my labor was burnt and I used all my pots.
No reward on either NA or EU.

Vittakus
04-21-2015, 01:08 AM
And not a peep from Trion about the Labour potion mess up.
Quite as a mouse they are.

Trion you have anything to say.

Or you going to just leave us hanging.. Heads up would be nice.

Cheers

LiB
04-21-2015, 01:13 AM
And not a peep from Trion about the Labour potion mess up.
Quite as a mouse they are.

Trion you have anything to say.

Or you going to just leave us hanging.. Heads up would be nice.

Cheers

Tbf... it is 01:12 over there atm.

Poppa Doc
04-21-2015, 01:55 AM

This. I used labour on EU and received pots in compensation as normal.

I also used Labour on NA and have yet to receive anything for what was spent there. Please can someone look in to this and give us all an explanation.

Vindariel
04-21-2015, 01:56 AM
And what about the People who could not login due to Auth-Problems? And dont tell me, they could have changed Mail via Support. Live Support was shut down on Friday and for Tickets you are Waiting Days or Weeks....

Phoenixash
04-21-2015, 02:49 AM
All labour pots received on US, none on EU, almost all labour spent on EU.

I am having the same issue. US labor was received. None on EU server.

Kloonike
04-21-2015, 02:54 AM

This is wrong. I created a fair bit of tax certs and they all counted.

Xthos
04-21-2015, 03:02 AM
Well, I did get my labor pots for the tax certs, but I got them in EU. My NA accounts had gotten all their rewards, except the tax account. So I checked in EU, and nothing, logged the same account in, in NA again, and this morning, the account had pots in EU. Not where I wanted them, but what ya gonna do.

Senjalle
04-21-2015, 03:17 AM
As we were never advised which character would get it (the last one logged in during the event, or the one most recently logged in at the point the pots were sent - the time of which was never announced) I've only used one character since a couple of hours before the event ended, in expectation of some form of .. complication.

I've recieved no potions. Now they may have been sent to another character, they may have been sent to an EU server or they may not have been sent out at all - but if we could get a confirmation when the script has finished running that would be marvelous.

Thanks

Audgan
04-21-2015, 05:14 AM

It appears this is not the case. All of the labor potions I earned went to My EU character. I didn't recieve any on my NA characters at all which was the account I was last logged into. So it seems they were not spearate at all..

LiB
04-21-2015, 05:17 AM
So... Potions received on accounts and servers....
Account 1 : NA 0, EU 0
Account 2 : NA 16, EU 0

Only difference between the 2 accounts is that Account 1 also has a character on the PTS.
I've checked all my characters for Account 1 and none of them have received anything.
Considering I used my remaining workers comps on this account I must say I'm disappointed.

Desie
04-21-2015, 05:33 AM
I am also having issues receiving my rewards for my main account. I have checked all characters and nothing, yet my other accounts have the pots.

Account 1: NA 0, EU 0
Account 2: NA 9, EU 0
Account 3: NA 9, EU 0
Account 4: NA 10, EU 0

I too like LiB also have characters on the pts on all accounts only difference is Account 1 had active character during event ( I logged in) on PTS while the other accounts I didnt log in on the pts at all. Not sure if this info helps but it may.

msa
04-21-2015, 05:54 AM

This is wrong. I created a fair bit of tax certs and they all counted.

Lucky you, I'm using an alt account who is used to craft tax only and spend 7k labor during the events he received 1 pots.

LiB
04-21-2015, 06:01 AM
I have a feeling that those who used a PTS character during the event have been excluded to be reviewed...
If labor usage between regions was merged then imagine all that PTS labor that may have been included.

maiyah
04-21-2015, 06:11 AM
It appears this is not the case. All of the labor potions I earned went to My EU character. I didn't recieve any on my NA characters at all which was the account I was last logged into. So it seems they were not spearate at all..

Same, only opposite. I got pots for my NA chara, none on EU, and not enough pots for both their labor use.

Nata
04-21-2015, 06:21 AM
I received pots for my EU toon, but my NA toon get none.

Is there a mistake?

LiB
04-21-2015, 06:22 AM
I received pots for my EU toon, but my NA toon get none.

Is there a mistake?

It seems the labor usage was merged between regions and then applied to the last active character on your account.

Modescond
04-21-2015, 06:23 AM
Account 1: NA: 24, EU: 0 (2k to start, 4 worker comps, 31 fireworks in EU)
Account 2: NA: 17, EU: 0 (2k to start, 0 worker comps)

themanticors
04-21-2015, 06:34 AM
Well thank you Trion for messing up two events within 3 days just as you prepare the release of a patch that you hope will save your game. I must say i'm actually not hopeful anymore. Stating that both of your regions will get separate rewards and saying that the most recent active character on each account will get the reward without actually knowing how your event and reward distribution script works.

Main Account
Eu: Used 7.000 Labor on various stuff. Should have gotten 7 pots. Got 0 pots.
Na: Used 3.000 Labor making 600 Iron Ingots. Should have gotten 3 pots. Got 10 pots.

2nd Account
Eu: Used 8.000 Labor crafting Paper and Books. Should have gotten 8 pots. Got 11 pots.
Na: Used 3.000 Labor making 600 Iron Ingots. Should have gotten 3 pots. Got 0 pots.

3rd Account
Eu: Used 7.000 Labor crafting Leather Armor. Should have gotten 7 pots. Got 0 pots.
Na: Used 3.000 Labor making 600 Iron Ingots. Should have gotten 3 pots. Got 5 pots.

4th Account
Eu: Used 7.000 Labor making 1.400 Lumber. Should have gotten 7 pots. Got 7 pots.
Na: Used 3.000 Labor making 600 Iron Ingots. Should have gotten 3 pots. Got 0 pots.

5th Account
Na: Used 3.000 Labor making 600 Iron Ingots. Should have gotten 3 pots. Got 10 pots.

6th Account
Eu: Used 5.000 Labor fishing. Should have gotten 5 pots. Got 8 pots.

I play mainly in EU and spent only an hour on each account making the 600 ingots and twice logged in for the loyalty only for under a minute in NA. Didn't use the NA labor last minute and did it early Sunday morning EU time and then spent the rest of the day on my EU characters with far longer logged in time. So it ain't either a matter of last logged in there or more time spent on NA. It looks like it your guys script has some tied in rng system that randomly chose one side and sent pots to that side.

What is weirder is some accounts got pots for both regions spent, some didn't and there is one where some of my labor burn somehow didn't qualify.

Seriously though you really made me question why i actually even try to bother follow your news and events. After failing the dragon event by not only not checking the dates it had programmed into itself that was sent to you by XLGames and having it end prematurely on Sunday, you clearly also failed to check this events rules and rewards distribution script that either XLGames gave you or yourselves had made by a dev who had different rules in his mind. GG Trion on another fail.

Modescond
04-21-2015, 07:00 AM
It seems the labor usage was merged between regions and then applied to the last active character on your account.

I had both EU and both NA accounts logged in at the same time when the potions were mailed. I got all pots on the NA side.

While I primary on the NA, i don't mind receiving the extra labor there, I have seen posts of people who got the pots on the WRONG side and now have a problematic usage. I expect this to be addressed in the next couple hours (typical trion daystart + a few + maint delay)

Desie
04-21-2015, 07:03 AM
Well after spending almost an hr in live support still haven't gotten anything. All they said was before they could send it up (I'm guessing to a higher tier) I had to close the chat window ie quit live chat per the gm's instructions. I am so frustrated right now. Logged out of account and back in to see if they sent the pots. NOTHING!

Edit: Ok just recieved a confirmation email that it was escalated to the next tier.....with a new ticket number after I already told him the ticket number of the first ticket I submitted. Seriously dont they listen or read lol. Guess I will wait and see what happens seems like I wont be getting my labor pots though. I don't have high hopes atm

Unray
04-21-2015, 07:23 AM
Same thing here. No pots, no joy.

Ticket been made and escelated via live support. Hopefully things will turn out well...

Disciple218
04-21-2015, 07:31 AM
not pot here either, spent at least 10k labor...

Buhg
04-21-2015, 08:07 AM
Live support says, in response to the NA and EU servers issue: "It should be figured separately as the labor is separate."

They've "escalated" my petition.

LiB
04-21-2015, 08:12 AM
Live Support said My tickets already in the right department and they can't help me...
It will be dealt with when it's got to

Glad I raised it about 6 hours ago... in before the storm.

Katki
04-21-2015, 09:02 AM
i can't stop laughing about some of you, beind greedy and logging NA + EU Server ... receiving the pots on the wrong server :p If you would have played only on your 'main server' you would have received less pots ... but on the right server :D :D :D

Actually I play both EU and NA as my 'main'. NA for my western chars and EU for my eastern chars- I do not have one server account to feed the other server account.

I am a little upset because had I known this would happen I would not have drained the EU labor (so now I have next to no labor and tax certs are due). Just a little more clarification of how the labor usage and potion distribution would have been nice.

ScarletVixen
04-21-2015, 09:09 AM
Well thank you Trion for messing up two events within 3 days just as you prepare the release of a patch that you hope will save your game. I must say i'm actually not hopeful anymore. Stating that both of your regions will get separate rewards and saying that the most recent active character on each account will get the reward without actually knowing how your event and reward distribution script works.

Main Account

2nd Account
Eu: Used 8.000 Labor crafting Paper and Books. Should have gotten 8 pots. Got 11 pots.

3rd Account
Eu: Used 7.000 Labor crafting Leather Armor. Should have gotten 7 pots. Got 0 pots.
Na: Used 3.000 Labor making 600 Iron Ingots. Should have gotten 3 pots. Got 5 pots.

4th Account
Eu: Used 7.000 Labor making 1.400 Lumber. Should have gotten 7 pots. Got 7 pots.

5th Account

6th Account
Eu: Used 5.000 Labor fishing. Should have gotten 5 pots. Got 8 pots.

I play mainly in EU and spent only an hour on each account making the 600 ingots and twice logged in for the loyalty only for under a minute in NA. Didn't use the NA labor last minute and did it early Sunday morning EU time and then spent the rest of the day on my EU characters with far longer logged in time. So it ain't either a matter of last logged in there or more time spent on NA. It looks like it your guys script has some tied in rng system that randomly chose one side and sent pots to that side.

What is weirder is some accounts got pots for both regions spent, some didn't and there is one where some of my labor burn somehow didn't qualify.

Seriously though you really made me question why i actually even try to bother follow your news and events. After failing the dragon event by not only not checking the dates it had programmed into itself that was sent to you by XLGames and having it end prematurely on Sunday, you clearly also failed to check this events rules and rewards distribution script that either XLGames gave you or yourselves had made by a dev who had different rules in his mind. GG Trion on another fail.

I believe they said 500 labor for 1000 used, will go to last logged in character on that account. It looks like total they shorted you 8 pots.. that's not so bad for free labor :)

Ragosaros
04-21-2015, 09:14 AM
I did not pay exact attention to the labor I spent on both EU and NA, But I did spend at minimum 5k on each per account. I have received pots on some account on the EU and some on the NA, and some received nothing. I am confused.

Arialun
04-21-2015, 09:16 AM
Received 10 potions @ EU, 5 potions @ NA. Seems about right and crafting tax does count.

themanticors
04-21-2015, 09:25 AM
I believe they said 500 labor for 1000 used, will go to last logged in character on that account. It looks like total they shorted you 8 pots.. that's not so bad for free labor :)

Actually they sent the pots not to the last logged in characters either. Like i said i made sure i was logged in my EU characters last and not my NA characters. So i both got shorted on potions and potions were sent to my NA characters which weren't my last logged in characters.

maiyah
04-21-2015, 09:32 AM
So basically, after reading this thread, what I take away from it is that the rng gods decided who got what and where. Working as intended I suppose... :(

Ragosaros
04-21-2015, 09:36 AM
So am I going to have to put in a ticket for each account.. or with they fix what they obviously screwed up

Buhg
04-21-2015, 09:53 AM
That's pretty much it. I'd waited all day Monday, logged into my "main" NA account. When I signed in to EU at 11 o'clock at night on Monday, the day AFTER the event was closed to check something, the potions were sent there, apparently in some "random time generator" fashion

Katki
04-21-2015, 10:21 AM
"the most recently active character on that account."

Maybe what they meant was "the most recently active character on that account at the time the event ends"

LiB
04-21-2015, 10:22 AM
@Scapes... Is it possible that our PTS characters have been included in this and the rewards have been sent to a server that isn't connected to the same mail system ?

I've checked all of my characters across both regions and the PTS... I haven't received the reward.

Xollo
04-21-2015, 10:34 AM

If you don't know, why not just say that?

Hilary Duff
04-21-2015, 11:20 AM
I have yet to get any pots yet but my friend managed to get 16 off of one character that didn't use any pots... What is going on?

59 pots? obviously the number of pots being handed out is incorrect and those on the lucky side of Trion are getting as much as weeks of free on demand labor.

Please just be honest with us and tell us if there is an error with the script, I would really like to know.

maiyah
04-21-2015, 11:30 AM
Why does every special event have an ending that's like this? My pots and my sister's are all screwy, and clearly we aren't alone in this. It seems really simple..take amount of labor spent, divide in half, mail pots. Has there been any official word at all?

LiB
04-21-2015, 11:37 AM
\o/ Just my pots on this account.

Hilary Duff
04-21-2015, 11:44 AM
getting tired of this :(

Desie
04-21-2015, 11:47 AM
well not sure what happened, but a bunch of trade runs just came in on my main and guess what the pots are now there, after live support and ticket etc etc they just now showed up in the mail the day after i was supposed to get them. Only got 14 the gm said 19 when i talked to them in live chat but oh well at least I got a few of them. GL all not sure if the mail system is screwed and it didnt show up till my trade runs went thru today, or if they tried to fix it and sent them after I complained to live chat.

Drashk
04-21-2015, 11:48 AM
@Scapes... Is it possible that our PTS characters have been included in this and the rewards have been sent to a server that isn't connected to the same mail system ?

I've checked all of my characters across both regions and the PTS... I haven't received the reward.

Going to chime in on this as well. I was heavily active on PTS this weekend on two accounts. Neither of those accounts received the bonus labor pots on the Live servers.

Camy
04-21-2015, 03:06 PM
Got 14 potions on Eu main account which seems about right ...0 on NA on both accounts(spent 3k+ on each account). Still hope to see them one day..maybe!

Ironfang
04-21-2015, 03:12 PM
Fun fun, after reading this i guess I may never get the labor where I need it. Have two accounts and all labor pots when to EU characters when I play NA like many others.

Stonelotus
04-21-2015, 05:01 PM
Spent 5k labor, received 1 reward labor pot. Probably wouldn't piss me off so much if I hadn't used labor potions my character had on them to be able to spend more labor. Ticket submitted. If you're not going to reward properly at least give back the potions I used.

Scapes
04-21-2015, 07:40 PM
Thanks for the reports about missing Labor Potion rewards, all. If you didn't receive them on the correct region, please let our Support Team know about it: http://support.trionworlds.com

They're ready to make sure you get the Labor Potion reward on your correct server. However, any claims that are determined to be attempts to defraud the Support Team will result in an immediate account suspension.

Vittakus
04-21-2015, 08:41 PM

They're ready to make sure you get the Labor Potion reward on your correct server. However, any claims that are determined to be attempts to defraud the Support Team will result in an immediate account suspension.

You said NA and EU were seperate. Are you backpeddling now on what you said?

Vittakus
04-21-2015, 08:48 PM

Here is your quote. Also tellign us now we will get banned. This information would have helped yesterday when i made a ticket

Seeing as I made a ticket yesterday stating I did not recieve anything on North America server,but i did receive on EU.
I now have a banned account.

Thank's alot Scapes. You really know how to make people happy in this game.

Ryee
04-21-2015, 10:05 PM
I wasn't going to post here but came in search of answers...Still nothing on my main account which is on the Eu server...Two of my guild mates got their pots on Eu already...I just came back from the Na server where I got pots, which makes no sense at all since me and my friend left the Na server and worked on Eu, where she got her pots and I did not...so again, I am confused as to if I am supposed to send in a ticket or not :(

Minakie
04-22-2015, 04:12 AM
You said NA and EU were seperate. Are you backpeddling now on what you said?

I just contacted live support, as Scapes said to do:

"me - Can you just clarify whether we were supposed to get Comps on both EU and NA or just in one of the regions? 'Cause I'd still like to understand that part.
GM Awsam - If labor was spent on both, yes."

So Scapes is not backpeddling on what he said, it just seems not everyone got all their rewards as they should.
Do what Scapes said and contact the support. Cheers.

Kalinor
04-22-2015, 07:40 AM

Yes he is.. if you read the second Sentence. It talk's about receiving them on the correct Region,. Region.
I don't know of anyone who got them on both regions on same account. Every post i have read, is one region OR the other.

Scapes again says
Quote Originally Posted by Scapes View Post

To reiterate.
Separate Regions meaning both EU and NA.

Correct Region meaning only one, either EU or NA ..

Please enlighten me. And show me where my logic is wrong. Thank you..

Chimpy
04-22-2015, 08:12 AM
Post 161 states that they received pots in both regions, but the vast majority did not.

It would be nice to get the question about regions addressed specifically instead of threatening bans to people who are relying on Scapes' information.

Hilary Duff
04-22-2015, 08:13 AM
I got 19 LP on NA and I only go on EU to make gold/ help with crafting in the guild that took me in.

So I suppose it worked out for me. Sucks for my friend though who got them on EU...

Nunja Business
04-22-2015, 10:15 AM
Strangely, although I was certain this promo only applied to patrons, I received email this morning with some labor pots.
Thanks Trion!!!
:)

Ironfang
04-23-2015, 10:38 AM

I received the labor pots on EU characters and primarily play on NA, as suggested I opened a ticket on both of my accounts on Tuesday night and have not seen a reply. I just updated both tickets today requesting an update.

Buhg
04-23-2015, 02:43 PM
Five days after the event ended and I've still yet to receive the rewards on the NA server. Nothing new on the ticket, either.

Update, Scapes?

Anyone?

Hello out there?

Bueller?...Bueller?

Spica
04-25-2015, 11:47 AM
Sooo.. nothing.. yet? These community managers are seriously bad at their job. False information, misleading people, 0 help... If they were my workers they were already seeking for job at craigslist.
Instead of playing the game all the time, and show off in livestreams, how about starting to solve the actual community problems?

Buhg
04-25-2015, 03:04 PM
They were able to send out the rewards, though mostly to the wrong servers, within a day of the end of the end of the event. But a week later they can't figure out what I was supposed to have on the right server?

Ragosaros
04-25-2015, 03:40 PM
No reply on my ticket either

Buhg
04-25-2015, 11:16 PM
Okay, I just got a response today telling me they are looking into it. Pardon? It takes them this long to tell me that when it's common sense they would be looking into it from day one?

Simonz
04-26-2015, 12:00 AM
Okay, I just got a response today telling me they are looking into it. Pardon? It takes them this long to tell me that when it's common sense they would be looking into it from day one?

You need to understand that it's not only you in this world and most probably there is hundreds and maybe thousands of other players who have the same problem you do, so in order to fix it they need to create some sort of a script maybe, they can't ask their support team to leave everything and just spend the whole day sending potions between accounts.

Buhg
04-28-2015, 08:04 AM
I know that, but it took them one day or so after the event closed to get rewards distributed. Now they cannot seem to be able to fix the issue after a week.

On an updated note, they offered to take the EU potions and put them on my NA account, which is nice.

However, they've now backpedaled and are saying, in response to my asking if the rewards were considered separate between EU and NA, and whether I would get rewards on both, that they "are currently unable to grant the items in question due to it being outside of our policy."

Shuralath
05-28-2015, 02:29 AM
Has this now been swept under the carpet and forgotten about?
My ticket had a response saying that they'd be looking into it and making an announcement on the forums and yet there's only silence. SUrely they've had long enough to look into it now?

Pearlshimmer
05-29-2015, 06:03 AM
Has this now been swept under the carpet and forgotten about?
My ticket had a response saying that they'd be looking into it and making an announcement on the forums and yet there's only silence. SUrely they've had long enough to look into it now?

I suggest you reply to your ticket or contact support again. I asked a GM about this recently and learnt that someone had closed my ticket despite them promising that they'll look into finding a solution to my problem. Thankfully this GM was helpful and sent it once more to the in-game support team. Your ticket might have been closed too.