PDA

View Full Version : Dread Prophecies Livestream: April 17 at 2:30 PM PDT

Scapes
04-16-2015, 06:41 PM
http://www.trionworlds.com/archeage/wp-content/uploads/sites/6/2015/04/ghost_ship_deck_header.jpg (http://www.trionworlds.com/archeage/en/2015/04/16/dread-prophecies-livestream-april-17-at-230-pm-pdt)

Join Producer Merv "Khrolan" Lee Kwai, Associate Producer Amanda "Amary" Fry, and Senior Community Relations Manager Evan "Scapes" Berman on the Trion Worlds Twitch channel (http://www.twitch.tv/trionworlds) for our weekly ArcheAge livestream. Behold the many changes coming in Dread Prophecies in this massive showcase of new features and improved gameplay including ship customization, new obsidian equipment, archeum changes, the achievement system, and lots more. Be sure to heed the Omens of Dread Prophecies article (http://www.trionworlds.com/archeage/en/2015/04/16/omen-of-dread-prophecies/) detailing what's coming this month in preparation for the new update.

Though there's a lot of topics to cover in this livestream, we'll also field follow-up and additional questions from the forums and livestream chat. Got a question for the team? Post it in this forum thread!

Dread Prophecies Livestream: Ship Customization, New Obsidian Equipment, Archeum Changes, Achievement System
Twitch Channel: http://www.twitch.tv/trionworlds
Start Time: Friday, April 17 at 2:30 PM PDT
Duration: 60+ minutes

Read the full article on the website. (http://www.trionworlds.com/archeage/en/2015/04/16/dread-prophecies-livestream-april-17-at-230-pm-pdt)

okunhardt
04-16-2015, 06:49 PM
What titles are being added in this update?

kirklestat
04-16-2015, 07:12 PM
when can we one-shot merchant ships like what we do with the farm haulers?

Bunnyleptic
04-16-2015, 07:12 PM
Questions:

1: Will you consider putting Mounts in Vocation vendor?
(I know you're planning to put Gazebo Farm designs from Korea, but consider also mounts please. Some of us are happy with the current look of the Gazebo Farm)

2: Can you ask XL Games to change queue time on Jury quest?
(Right now it seems impossible to finish this quest because the queue time is too long, even if I'm online the entire day I still haven't been able to be a Jury once)

3: Any plans to change the Crime and Jury system?
(As it stands currently, Green Pirates have too much of an advantage and they seem to get away with any crime very easily without going to jail. When they do go to jail, the jail time is a joke)

4: Will you put Mirage Bear in the MP for direct purchase?
(This was the only mount that came in RNG-boxes and it wasn't tradeable, it was also not available for Loyalty Points so most of us didn't stand a fair chance to get this mount)

5: Do you have any ETA on Griffin mount, and will it be available for Loyalty points as well??

williamcaw
04-16-2015, 07:14 PM
will there ever be a update to the Shadow Merchant's system? " resource trade pack aka stone iron wood cotton "

also the poem

Auroia, birthplace of magic.
Mortal souls transformed
With unthiinkable consequence
blessing and damning the world.
Sin, hellspawn pirates divide
those who Nui once united.

Heed the pirates' warning,
the first to know;
When the sleeping lavathan awakes
To answer the Fog of maddness,
Auroria, magic's birthplace,
is next to fall.

Evann
04-16-2015, 07:16 PM
1) Will there be new locations to farm ayanad design other than Library?

2) Is there any plans for GMT timezone players to participate castle siege? As for the current castle siege timing, I am unable to participate and enjoy the castle siege.

3) What is the purpose of having Stolen Library Coinpurse and Stolen Prince Coinpurse? They used up 100 and 150 LP respectively, and it doesn't seems like it is worth to open these coinpurse due to the rewards way too pathetic. Will there be a possibility to increase the amount of rewards from these coinpurse?

Sjokopoco
04-16-2015, 07:17 PM
I got some questions!

1 - Why is the recent loyalty costume, Bloody Adorable Yata, bind on pick up, when the earlier costumes are bind on equip? And also why are the costumes not giftable if they are bind on pickup?
2- I've had issues with my hauler when i have gotten random disconnections. I have had all my packs in the hauler go free loot because i couldn't get back on the game and the hauler despawned. Will there be a fix for this?
3 - Why has the charcoal rate on packs gone down? I remember Windscour aged packs being 31 charcoal on turn in, now they are 29.
4 - Will the new offline labor be available in Dread Prophecies?

Leila
04-16-2015, 07:27 PM
1. Un-fuse system??
2. Server transfer/Name Change ( I know you guys keep talking about it but HURRY THE FK UP WITH THIS) Ty

DataDog
04-16-2015, 07:41 PM
Any update/confirmation on when the regrade success increase is going to be implemented?
Which grades will receive the increase? Ex: Heroic > Unique

-Thank you

Rha3gar
04-16-2015, 07:48 PM
1. Black pegasus release date

2. Fixtime for the bug that still allow pirates to get out of jail in a couple minutes

3. Cross-server arenas

4. About the new siege changes, will it still be allowed to damage them only with siege weapons? ( Players use to do 1 damage to the walls at the current state )

BlackSheep1121
04-16-2015, 08:16 PM
Are the Solar scarecrows a thing in any of the 1.7 releases and if so, are items such as the one referenced in an earlier post from this week something that might come to our release of the game? (or is it a 1.8 thing?)

Mining Drill (http://archeagedatabase.net/kr/item/34779/)
Bound Mining Drill (http://archeagedatabase.net/kr/item/35727/)
"Creates a Mining Drill that requires 12m of space.
If placed outside protected land, it will eventually become public property.

Vocation: Mining
Mine every 7 h

Can mine for stone, ore, and gems.
Can be used up to 10 times.
May disappear if left untended for 6 days."

http://s7.postimg.org/haqwhdxy3/Arche_Age.jpg
http://s10.postimg.org/ifgg88dyh/Arche_Age.png

Source:
https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Farcheage.xlgames.com%2Fwikis%2F%25E B%258D%259C%25EB%258D%259C%25EA%25B1%25B0%25EB%25A 6%25AC%25EB%258A%2594%2520%25EC%2583%2581%25EC%259 D%25B8%25EC%259D%2598%2520%25EC%25B1%2584%25EA%25B 5%25B4%25EA%25B8%25B0&edit-text=&act=url

BlackSheep1121
04-16-2015, 08:24 PM
I am currently in the process of rushing to get the gilda for the 3k gilda mansion, on the assumption it will be released in 1.7a or b. Before I get too carried away, can you please confirm if this will be coming in these releases or is it delayed until 1.8? (from Koons stream I saw they had it available when they were on 1.7).

Timealude
04-16-2015, 09:15 PM
Question:

With ship collision being added and being able to take damage from environmental structures, is it possible for a larger ship (IE: a galleon) to smash into a trade ship during peace time and cause damage, maybe even destroy the boat?

Gonzothegreat198
04-16-2015, 09:28 PM
@Scapes:

Since you totally misconstrued my question last week here it is again with pictures: Can you inquire to XL Games if they will ever make available for purchase the Yata Doll rather than use it for just a giveaway? (AND AGAIN THIS IS NOT AN INGAME ITEM)

Here is the pic of what I am talking about: 9830

LOokc
04-16-2015, 09:49 PM
can we have more 5 man 50+ dung runs. can we have dyeable mounts? more healer gear? new guild interface? house upgrades? what is this i hear about the lvl cap going to 70? can we get more events like cr and gr? i would like to see a weekly event and a monthly event that would be something to look forward to.

Aramos
04-16-2015, 10:22 PM
Are there any plans to increase rewards for arena rankings?

Are server merges/character transfers/cross-server arenas ever going to be a thing?

Is the achievement system that comes with dread prophecies going to be similar to the "nui tears" type of achievements that existed in alpha?

Are v2 obsidians coming with dread prophecies?

TehOuchies
04-16-2015, 11:05 PM
Pertaining to the Reap what you sow event:

Does this apply to all forms of labor usage? Crafting armor/weapons, making taxes, coinpurses and not just farming?

Hoping that gets answered in the stream, here or the other thread.

Neetero
04-16-2015, 11:20 PM
New loading screens!

arnie
04-16-2015, 11:22 PM
hi,
With the arrival of the new obsidian armors, we will have to craft a lot.
Are there any plans to remove the cooldown on labor compensation pot ?
Will we be able to craft those potion in alchimy ?

auroria water in marcala disappear?

ALEZ
04-16-2015, 11:28 PM
3.) Is the achievement system that comes with dread prophecies going to be similar to the "nui tears" type of achievements that existed in alpha?

An addition to this. What if we already explored some hidden places?Will we still get the achievement or something?

Oibaf the Bard
04-16-2015, 11:37 PM
I'm very curios about the reason behind raising the proficiency cap to 180k. Can we craft new stuff? show us some of it if yes :D

(my guess, less RNG when crafting maybe? that would be awesome)

edit: Is it possible to sink a ship via collision damage during peace time? for example if some pirates decide to ram their galleon on my trade ship while holding me with harpoons

kooca
04-16-2015, 11:39 PM
would you guys revert the labor potions back to 150 credits with 4 hour cool down

Simonz
04-16-2015, 11:39 PM
Any news about the Steam region lock problem? I live in UAE and I can no longer use my steam account to play ArcheAge?
Is the problem from your side or steam's side? do you even consider it a problem?

LoginIsBroken
04-16-2015, 11:43 PM
Standard crafting:
Can you confirm that it is possible or not possible to proc to Divine grade when an item is at Celestial through standard crafting? (not Obsidian which we already know it is possible)

Decko
04-17-2015, 12:35 AM
what zone is this?

http://i.imgur.com/8BCUONh.jpg

ArchonT
04-17-2015, 12:48 AM
What is the policy for Trion staff in playing the game on their own characters. Are they allow to disclose that they are working for Trion to fellow guild members? Because it seem like Khrolan did.

Xetic
04-17-2015, 01:02 AM
Question:
1) As im a Pirate, im not able to Speak to Haranya/Nuia NPC's. e.g The Quests from the Ghosts in the Sea to get the mats for the underwater breathing device. As a Pirate i'm not able to do the Quest. U guys alrdy said that u are working on the Crimson Lightning quest for pirates. Are u also Considering that quests like this can be done by pirates?

2)I would rly like to be able to view my Weapons/Glider/Cloak over a Costume. Is this going to be implemented? Atm u just spawn ur Weapons out of nothing :/

Thrandain
04-17-2015, 01:03 AM
An addition to this. What if we already explored some hidden places?Will we still get the achievement or something?
I think they mentioned on the last livestream that you will get the achievements for everything you've earned or explored so far autmatically once the update goes live iirc.

Ximp
04-17-2015, 01:14 AM
A few things that could be improved;
1/ Could de doors in the library either open automaticly or just be removed??

2/ Improvement for the chat/friendslist/guildlist - make is visible for people who whisper an afk person that they receive a message that the person they whisper are afk

3/ Make all skills have effect on dungeon bosses/open world bosses. example: archers dots do not apply to bosses.. what the point in just spamming 1 ability (Endless Arrows).
It will not just make doing dungeons more interesting but als gives some variaty in PVE gameplay. - ofc adjusting bosses would be needed for this in order it not to be faceroll i guess.

4/ A new window for people looking for group, instead of spamming faction chat. - basicly there should be an option to put yourself in a list of people who want to do specific dungeons,
this might help new players get in contact with others easier aswel. without there to be a dungeon finder tool (which is probably not even being made yet)

5/ Any thoughts about improving gameplay for free to play players? I mean aren't there a bit too many restrictions for them right now? I feel like capping their labor at 2000 is a bit meh, and them having a higher labor cap would make sence I feel. I'd love to see people joining into the game and stuff be more accessable to free players.

6/ Make serpentis bosses more rewarding, lets say if every boss had a chance to drop gear/weapon/accessoiries (not necessarily 100% chance on drop) Because thats just what ppl play mmo's for, getting their rewards they worked hard for. Having only the last 2 bosses dropping gear is kinda weird and doesn't feel rewarding enough I feel.

7/ Add more way to level up from 50 to 55, I mean I realize this is still a Korean grinding game. But just being able to level from wasting Labor / grinding mobs all day long is not really something that all the players appreciate. If we'd have some quests throughout entire Auroria (which would make a lot of sence to me since there are none there). It will bring much more ppl to auroria aswel make it more alive then it is right now too.

8/ Any thoughts about adding some dailies to earn lets say a tiny amount of credits + some gold. Or just some random useful rewards.
I wouldn't mind doing some dailies in Auroria to get some stuff at the long run.

9/ Reduce some rediculous CC durations in PVP, because being CC'd through the entire match is not really skillbased anymore.. more who is gonna cc the other one faster. Also reduce damage in arena (1v1) to like 50% of the normal amount lets see. It will give both lower geared people a chance as outlasting a mages his mage instead of just instantly being CC'd to death > one shotted by meteor.

10/ When you're crafting, wouldn't it be possible that it the system could instantly take items out of your warehouse/chests to craft?
instead of needing to have the materials in your bags? It would make crafters life so much easier imo!

Thats all I got for now, I'll think about more things during the day .

Kind regards

Ximp - Red Dawn - Orchidna EU

Lshock
04-17-2015, 01:20 AM
1. With the proficiency cap increase, is the cooldown on worker's pots removed as well like in the Russian and Korean clients ?
2. Is the fishing memory leak fixed in 1.7a or 1.7b ?
3. With ship customization are you able to see the definitive stats of your ships prior to adding items to your ship, or is this only visible when the items are actually installed ?

Nirvii
04-17-2015, 01:32 AM
1) If i send 20 packs during the apr 24-27 event period will i get 20*20 = 400 loyalty? or just max 20 loyalty?
2) Regrade chance, someone napped the table from PTR, can you please confirm if this is the actual regrade chance to be in 1.7? (http://i.imgur.com/UOau1EW.png) E.g. celestial->divine, using sup red charm getting 20% success 40% downgrade and 40% break?
3) Improve regrade in 1.7 you mean the actual regrade % or will you implement that "reduce break chance charm?"
4) Auroria cloak drop rate? Will there be any buff to this drop rate soon? People been farming it for 2000+ mobs without getting a single drop while some lucky bastard got it in less than 50 kills.
5) Ship regrade chance confirm? (http://puu.sh/hg9jd/649832632c.png) Is it something like the picture? 100% 90% 70% then the rest 50%?
6) Will there be any server transfer soon? Do you think your method of "prohibit the cha creation on all populated server" work? At the moment even populated server like Naima still nearly empty.
7) Will there be any way to faction change? This is to resolve the imbalance population of factions on some server?
8) You talk about archeum buff to jester coinpurses and library coinpurses, will this come during 1.7a?

Xenophy
04-17-2015, 02:37 AM
1.) Why you are selling Comet Speedster for 800 Gilda Stars on Mirage?
Because at the start we had to collect 33 pieces of that car and now everyone who did this (before it came to Mirage) got a kick in his back parts...

2.) Can you please make the Timber Coupe NOT obtainable for 800 Gilda Stars?
Because we can find it for 150k Vocation Badges on ArcheAge-Wiki and that would be a great investation for farming players!

3.) Why is it so hard to just put +1m/s to each T3 mount?
You were talking about "new skills" for T3 mounts, but new skills are not really a good idea in my opinion.
And if you plan to change some skills: Give Thunder Dash the lvl 25 Snowlion skill "Dash" instead of his own lvl 40 skill "Ram", because Actual the mount know for its "Legendary" Speed is slower (in distance) as his preversion Stormsarter and the Mirage Snowlion.

4.) Is it true that KR-ArcheAge has no need for salvaged weapons for making Obsidian weapons?
If it's true, it will be a shame.

5.) Can you make it possible to group and guild up with other factions?
Actual we can make a Family with oither factions, so where is the Problem to create a group with them? In 5v5 Arena we are sometimes grouped with other factions and this should be possible for groups in PvE too, or even for Dungeons. At last it would be great when we could create guilds with other factions..... And yes, to talk with them you still need to learn their language ;)

6.) Is it possible to prevent characters under level 10 (or something) to use the NPC-Beds in the starting zones to generate Labor Points?
Because I don't know if it is allowed to generate, sleep, delete like many players do.

7.) Is it possible to earn more Labor Points from sleeping but only once per Account?
For Example getting 500 LP by sleeping in any bed, but get a debuff that prevent other characters on the whole account to sleep for more LP.

8.) Can you remove the fixed 100g auction house fee for expensive Items?
That would prevent some player to put stuff in there for 100k Gold, which is ridiculous!
And it would remove a lil bit gold out of that game.

BOBBYBEST
04-17-2015, 03:21 AM
1. Why after restart (maintenance) zones does not keep their current tension level? Any plans of doing so?!(do I need to mention since library how hard it is to bring peace in zones like Hellswamp for example. basically there is no point for anyone to even go there - probably make it rotate as Halcyona?)
2. Why boats of any kind take so less dmg from players but haulers take full dmg?!
3. Any love to f2p players? You focus constantly on what is going to be in the market so p2w can benefit from. And by f2p I mean patrons that earn their gold by trades/craft and not with credit cards. Like - increase the packs values? Make their professions worth selling crafting services? etc.
4. How about making professions worth something? Currently there is no benefit to have anything at top 90k. Most of the items does not require any lvl of profession - obsidian change was the worst. It is stupid so ANY body can craft weapons/armor etc. It would be better if someone being able to craft something actually makes money out of it.
5. judicial system is broken totally - do we need to mention that players get sentenced with less than 5 ppl which should not be intended. 10-20 min in prison doesn't mean anything for anyone. Committing crime should be punishment not a smoke break for players.

Cyales
04-17-2015, 03:41 AM
Questions:

1: Will you consider making an EVENT like in other MMORPG`S??
(In this game it seems that grinding is not a important part of the game and it should be more important. For example in other games they have EVENTS for X2 - X3 XP and LOOT RATE. And i think by having an event like that it will be so good for all the players...)

2: Can you guys improve the Game Marketing and Game Promotions??
(When it comes about game marketing and game promotions i`m sorry to say but you guys really do not know what means game marketing and game promotions. If some of you would take some time and start compare other MMORPG`S with this game you will notice that ArcheAge really got a crappy Marketing and Promotion system. Instead of players to keep join the ArcheAge community it seems that many of them are leaving and starting to play other games. There are many things you can improve and i think with a good plan for Marketing and Promotions ArcheAge will improve a lot and the community will get bigger.)

3: Can you guys improve the Game Professions??
(I mean when you reach the max cap at the 90k Proficiency you should have an additional benefit or something like that, is really so wrong that the only benefit you got is that you just need less Labor. There are so many ways to improve the game and make it better. Also to reward the players who got the max Proficiency on a Profession)

Anyway cheers, i know you guys wont do anything about it

Drasil
04-17-2015, 04:01 AM
Questions :

Will regrade rocks & Archeum Trees be released with this patch ?
Will the acquisition method stay the same (from coinpurses only) ?

Concerning proficiency update to 180k, it is correct that the mainimprovement is 3% less labor (thus 74% from 77%) at 180k ?
This really seems underwhelming as additionnal 90k is spent and having a boost on experience is cool but not really useful.

LiB
04-17-2015, 04:03 AM
We know that 1.7 brings the Auroria Trade Packs in various forms...

1) We presume the gold trader for these is Freedich. Is this remaining this way ?

2) We know that we can turn them in for Dragon Stablizers at Freedich. Will we be able to turn them in for other resources (resource selection on Freedich or other turn-ins ie Solzreed/Solis for Charcoal) ?

3) Please say that existing plaza's will be updated and not need to be rebuilt.

4) We presume that Auroria based Aged packs will be enabled along with the fellowship packs.

5) Please say you're doing this in 1.7a. We've waited long enough and it will spur even more navel activity as we have to transport these packs over the sea to trade them.

Eillana
04-17-2015, 04:03 AM
Q1 : Will you make the red dragon costumes easier to craft ( since they have no stats ), like you did for the ayanad's ones ?

Q2 : Is there any increase planned for the dragon chip bones in Karkasse Ridgelands ?

Arialun
04-17-2015, 04:06 AM
1. With the upcoming patch (1.7a or 1.7b, not sure which) where the profession cap increased from 90k to 180k, is there any other new benefit in leveling it beside reduced labor cost at 180k ? (74% i believe).

2. Any latest confirmation/updates from XLGames whether the coinpurse updates will affect the one we already kept in our inventory?

3. What is Trion's reasoning for the recent costume pricing (Angelic Whisper) which increased up to 50% more than the previous credits-only costumes in the Marketplace? Will we ever see the price going down again for the upcoming costumes later on?

Jinsky
04-17-2015, 04:35 AM
Why are you allowing people to constantly cheat? I know people who have used bots and mods for months. Reported multiple times not only to live support but to GMs directly, yet they are still playing and still botting on multiple accounts. More and more people are botting, those using the "buddy" program to mod still blatantly use this, and are getting away. This makes legitimate players really frustrated at the lack of control on this issue. It also makes legitimate players lose interest in playing as there's no more plausible way to compete in this manner. People already say this is a cheater's game.

Our Support Team takes reports of cheating seriously and do investigate all claims made via live chat or help tickets. You may not always notice the action taken against an account and at times action may take much longer than you might anticipate as the team has to find the evidence of rule-breaking behavior committed days or weeks ago via gameplay logs. That said, if you haven't seen movement on tickets you've submitted, reply to them to refresh them.

When it takes days (at best) to weeks to get any rule-breaking behavior acted upon, like being banned for botting for example, all they do is make another account and continue until they are caught again which at times doesn't ever happen. I've reported players multiple times, and nothing happens in the span of a couple months. Either your process of finding evidence is flawed or these reports aren't even acted upon as they are instantly marked as solved or even both. So even if they are acted upon twice, wouldn't I notice they be banned? Banning a single account is not a solution when they can just make another account and go on their merry way. What is being done to prevent such actions? It doesn't really seem like the support team takes reports of cheating seriously.

We constantly see people in forums indicating they have contacted live support for the same issue multiple times, wanting different answers. When will your support team frown upon these actions? For example, I know one situation where someone was banned, for botting no less, and contacted live support and appeals at least 4 times and eventually got unbanned by falsifying a story. And continued botting right after he got unbanned. Seems more like a joke how these things are being handled.

Alternation
04-17-2015, 04:38 AM
Questions:

1. Is there going to be a fix in 1.7 for the exploit that pirates commonly use to remove the prisoner debuff?

2. Will having multiple patroned alt accounts still be allowed with the changes to offline labor regeneration on patron accounts?

Dreambreaker
04-17-2015, 04:47 AM
Question:

Will the higher tier ship upgrade items require higher machining proficiency than the in the korean version?

In Korea the highest tier upgrades require a mere 10k machining proficiency. The tiers below require 5k, 2.5k, 1k and 1. It would be very nice for players that specialize in machining for at least the highest tier to require a higher proficiency.

pdoge
04-17-2015, 05:11 AM
Question 1: Gods whip nerf?
Question 2: Plate with Magic Resist?
Question 3: Flying boats?
Question 4: Treasure hunting more profitable?
Question 5: Reduction in kills for a zone to go to war? (~3 days right now for hellswamp)

Orio
04-17-2015, 05:15 AM
Questions:

a) Any news regarding Submarines?
b) Some people discussed re-balancing on skill-trees in 1.7. Are known any details?

babyo
04-17-2015, 05:59 AM
1. Can you Please update the status on increasing the Family member size.

2. Can you please tell the whinning carebears that gods whip doesnt need to be nerfed.

KaiTheKaz
04-17-2015, 06:07 AM
Questions.

1. Black pegasus release date

2. Will the new offline labor be available in Dread Prophecies?

3. Will there be new locations to farm ayanad design other than Library?

4. When will Red Dragon be nerf'd so he is actual killable.

Valaquenya
04-17-2015, 06:15 AM
Question

What happens with aqua farms on Freedich? Since the land and portal removal will make them obsolete what are your intentions towards that matter?

aquarion
04-17-2015, 06:21 AM
any chance could bound tax certificates could be change to account/server bound, so u could send them to lats on same server. but not trade or sell them instead of being stuck to the 1 toon???

and is the timber coop car returning to vocation badge vendor or will it be for gild stars instead???

zalvati0n
04-17-2015, 06:27 AM
When a player joins or leaves/kicked from a guild, the red text is pretty hard to notice, especially when all your skills/farming etc also displays a red text.
Could we get another method of seeing who enters and leaves a guild? Change the colour? Or make a different back ground for it?

Please fix the UI, that resets when ever you crash, alt-tab, or general random reset.

Please make all the stuff tradeable, that you can get from the RNG boxes.

Can we get an Icon in the Raid/Group and Guild tab, so we can see which players that is AFK/Away?

Change the times on siege/events on EU servers! Its summer time, so its even worse!! Make it more suitable, so all players can enjoy it!!

BTW Please unban me on Twitch, or just respond to my mails. Have been trying for weeks/months to get unbanned. The community staff is drunk, and wont respond to my emails.

CrouchingMoose
04-17-2015, 06:54 AM
Since a new 16x16 farm is coming out that doubles as a farmer's workstation, will there be a way to revert our farmer's workstations to get the 8x8 back?

dontae
04-17-2015, 07:02 AM
1 do some testing with the click to move
2 honor bow cost 57 gold to repair
3 when is the archeum pack compensation coming
4when will we see healer gear? NOT WEAPONS

Domy89
04-17-2015, 07:03 AM
1. We've cross server rankings, when cross-server arenas ?

2. Arena 5v5 rankings ?

Digma76
04-17-2015, 07:04 AM
1. Will using labor for tax certificate also count toward the spent labor, or is it only for production?

Malicent
04-17-2015, 07:11 AM
1. Will using labor for tax certificate also count toward the spent labor, or is it only for production?

I have the same question

Dexxe
04-17-2015, 07:11 AM
I have 1 question:

Why did you decide to have this at 2:30 PM PDT... which happens to be 5:30 PM EDT? That is rush hour for most of us on the east coast and is extremely heavy on a Friday where I live. There is no chance that I can catch the livestream. :mad:

And, to show I'm not selfish, consider how people in other time zones will likely be at work and unable to attend either.

Seems like either you guys were trying to find a time with the least possible amount of participants on purpose, or you just didn't even care when choosing a time so that all people interested would be able to get involved.

Rumsfeld
04-17-2015, 07:19 AM

^this
10char

Digma76
04-17-2015, 07:41 AM
I have 1 question:

Why did you decide to have this at 2:30 PM PDT... which happens to be 5:30 PM EDT? That is rush hour for most of us on the east coast and is extremely heavy on a Friday where I live. There is no chance that I can catch the livestream. :mad:

And, to show I'm not selfish, consider how people in other time zones will likely be at work and unable to attend either.

Seems like either you guys were trying to find a time with the least possible amount of participants on purpose, or you just didn't even care when choosing a time so that all people interested would be able to get involved.

Depending where you live in Europe it's either going to be 10:30PM, 11:30PM or even 0:30AM when they start.

Naaryn
04-17-2015, 07:46 AM
Any est for the PTS right now? I downloaded a 1,63 GB patch but the PTS is still offline :( Wish we could test it today.

irishjojo
04-17-2015, 07:50 AM
Q. Will there be other ways to obtain loyalty tokens?

Ahnastashia
04-17-2015, 07:56 AM
1. You have said in previous livestreams that there will be improvements to the archeum trees, and that they will be able to drop more dust and even shards. Will this change to made to the existing archeum trees, or will there be new tress that do this?

2. Will the trees be the one time use ones or will they be able to be harvested over and over?

3. If there are new tress that do this, what happens to the existing archeum tress you might already have planted or already have in your storage bag or bank?

teteboy25
04-17-2015, 07:56 AM
Hey Trion how will you help those that want to test out the archeum drops from archeum trees on the pts? I know we can buy a thatched farmhouse, but we lack stone, lumber, and iron. Also we cant get a 16x16 or gazebo in time before everyone grabs the land.

SweetMikka
04-17-2015, 08:09 AM
1. Can you Please update the status on increasing the Family member size.

2. Can you please tell the whinning carebears that gods whip doesnt need to be nerfed.

As a carebear I agree Gods Whip does NOT need to be nerfed.

Stillwaters01
04-17-2015, 08:11 AM
Can we get a ingame memo pad function that is able to save locations and linked equipment etc say you find a clubhead fungus you open map right click your location and save that location to the memo pad, or someone links a weapon you might want to save up for so yyou right click it from chat and save it to memo where you can click it and link it to chat again in the future to advertise you want to buy etc.

Also can we get the ability to have more than one location marked on map at the same time?

Eilios
04-17-2015, 08:16 AM
Where is XL at with fixing player factions?
The typical answer is they're figuring it out, but they've been figuring it out for some time now. Can we actually know where it's at? Is there any progress? Is it on the backburner? What is actually going on with it???? We're way, way, way behind on it compared to KR...
Flagging system proposal
Instead of waiting to fix the flagging issue for trades between factions, can you suggest that there just be more neutral guards? Not to a point where it's plain easy, but enough so you can have a wider range to get to the traders, since this issue is going to require time to fix. There are already plenty of other risks where you can fight back, at least hotfix the one where you can't defend your group.
Guild Rank Names Capitalization Bug
How does this ALWAYS get ignored? It's such an easy fix. Can this please be addressed? You can't make custom rank names in guild have a capital first letter. It says you can, but when you try, it says you can't. It's just a simple fix, and I know, because I've coded and had these on websites and games; it's just character validation where they're checking the entire string for caps to be wrong instead of skipping the 1st character more than likely...literally just setting the check to start 1 character later... that's it...
Guild Changes
You guys had mentioned a month ago or more in a live stream that you had guild changes coming soon, and would tell us soon. It was quite some time ago. What is it???

masitneun satang
04-17-2015, 08:25 AM
Any update on the timetable for cross-server arenas or transfers?

Would it be possible to have more active gm's with a visible and active presence on the servers?

Inuyama
04-17-2015, 08:26 AM
I have 1 question:

stop your complaining they make it so you can RE WATCH every single live stream they put out in the event that its is missed, if u cant ♥♥♥♥ing be at your computer in time, guess what WATCH IT WHEN U CAN .-. dont go being a selfish lazy child just because u cant have it when u want it

bonzo1968
04-17-2015, 08:33 AM
Was wondering since the fishing tournament seems to be successful. Could it run both Saturday and Sunday

Marinia
04-17-2015, 08:53 AM
Q: What is up with the short notice on things, such as maintenance and the reap what you sow event? Are there any plans to commit to some minimum notice times so players are able to plan for things in advance?

Q: Any chance for changes to the fishing tourney to make it a little more accessible? Ideas included:
- Limiting players to a single 2 hour pole during a 24 hour period
- Limiting the number of bait a single player receives during a 24 hour period

Q: Is feeding fish to a single party in a group an intended mechanic of the fishing tourney? Seeing repeats of the same people winning every week, despite the larger numbers currently participating

Q: Why is the fishing tourney so RNG dependent? It seems like it would add a bit more variety if people actually saw the fish weights, as they fished. They'd have to make choices about what to keep/throw and what ranking they were going after.

Q: Will the fishing boat leak be fixed in 1.7a or 1.7b? Inquiring minds want to know!

stacks
04-17-2015, 08:54 AM
1: will we ever be able to re-position a house once it is dropped? rotate etc, some placement is done in haste and placed less than optimal.
2:will more aquatic mounts be added or dolphins put on the cash shop,alternatively although its XL's game will you make mounts account bound like premium mounts in Rift?
3:does dread prophecies include submarines?
4:will two story farmhouses and large marine houses require a separate housing area like manors and mansions do in some cases?
5: this last one is just an idea I am not sure if suggestions on "new" things or items are taken under consideration. the idea would be to have a Saddle for donkeys that is like a little two wheeled cart to hold one extra trade pack, I think it would be great and really increase the value and utility of donkeys especially the premium like mirage and dash.
6: could you please explain the nature of any server transfers that may come In the future, many like myself worry about land wipes etc.
thanks guys :)

Keltana
04-17-2015, 08:56 AM
Submarine! When will it come out and will it still be so nerffed that no one will want one?

Collusion
04-17-2015, 09:03 AM
Is the exploit that allows pirates to break out of jail and lose the debuff ever going to be fixed?

Katerine
04-17-2015, 09:11 AM
1) The changes to archeum trees appear to include the removal of Mineral Water from Marcala and Calmlands. Based on the KR version, Min Water will only be in Heedmar and Nuimari, 20 nodes per zone, each on a 1 hour cool down. KR version added the Flaming Trunks for farming regrade points to Marcala and Calmlands. Seeing as how we now get regrade points through loyalty, I would say that archeum is probably more of an asset. Additionally, getting Flaming Logs will be more of a nuisance without Mineral Water nearby.

Auroria is already a handicapped continent without benches, vendors, trade routes, Fellowship Specialty Workbenches, and Aged Larders (rumors that these are being introduced but I've found no evidence that they are in-game in the KR version). Then there are the Castle taxes. Limiting Mineral Water only makes the land there even less desirable. The argument that each of the four zones will have something special is also shortsighted. Anyone who has land in Gweonid has a decided advantage over any other land in Nuia. Why are you trying to bring some sort of strange form of "equality" to a broken region like Auroria?

2) Please consider revamping the Arenas into a style more similar to the Warzones of Star Wars the Old Republic with 8vs8 matches being standard. Please allow people to queue up from any location and tie the arenas with other servers (at least AH clusters). Additionally, you should create a tier for players 54 and below and then a level 55 tier. Level 54 and below should have their stats equalized with only Skills (and player skill) making a difference in the arena. Anyone new to AA doesn't stand a chance in a 1vs1 match even at a higher level since PVP in this game is gear dependent. Let gear only come into play in the level 55 tier and in open world pvp.

Miomi
04-17-2015, 09:29 AM
1. Cross-server arenas
2. I understand needing money for a business but why does a cosmetic outfit with nothing special attached cost $25?
3. Will the RNG regrade change be coming with Dread Prophecies?
4. Will the RNG cheat be fixed/dealt with anytime soon? Sick of seeing people cheat on regrading

Painalchemist
04-17-2015, 09:32 AM
Is there going to be any change to the sunlight archeum rates obtained from library coin purses which at the moment use 15 labor and give a few silver?

ResurioxZ
04-17-2015, 09:36 AM
Question:

Are you planning to add the ability for pirates to attack in Peace time ?

Right now pirates are a very very handicapped faction. The one benifit they had was to attack in peace time.

Or do you have general plans on rewokring pirates ?

Thanks for listening

BigMac
04-17-2015, 09:38 AM
I have 1 question:

This is the only LiveStream they do for a world wide audience. I live in Central Europe. It starts at 11:30 PM for me. How much later do you think I should be asked to wait so that you are less likely to be caught in traffic?

Aserghui
04-17-2015, 09:41 AM
Question: will the pages and quire required to craft travel journals (Alecto's, Iyor's, Rudal's, and Marian's) be made tradeable to encourage group farming and to allow us to give duplicate pages found to guildmates/friends?

Karthenoir
04-17-2015, 09:42 AM
Gooday

The questions I wish to pose are these:

1= With the increase of maximum proficiency, are new tiers being added over and above current ones or are the current ranks just being expanded to facilitate the new maximum?

2= Will the current Pegusus ever be upgrade-able and are more upgrade-able mounts being planned for implementation?

3= Are there any plans for Battle pets that are actually viable for use in pvp and not just for pve grinding? (like pets that give off area buffs or that can heal players ect)

4= Are there plans to perhaps implement an anywhere queue button for arenas for patrons like there will be for repair and AH?

5=Any upgrades for roll settings for massive raids as current options either don't work or clutter up whole screen?

6= at all possible to implement gems for crafting that increase the chance of items becoming a certain type when being unsealed? (like a wind stone that increases the chance of unsealed items proc'ing as typhoon)?

7= Will the overhaul of the ocean and ocean warfare mechanics increase system requirements of the game (older pc's struggle with game as it is)

Last but not least - AERIAL COMBAT?!?!?!?!???

PrimeFox
04-17-2015, 09:43 AM
double give aways today?

Firenation
04-17-2015, 09:49 AM
Hi Scapes,

I have some questions to you :

1)
What are you doing to do ( very ) less populated servers and these servers' balance situation between factions ( nui, haranya, pirate ) right now ;and what might your solutions be ?

I am from Nebe and I am a Nui too. I would like to say that our server is very death right now and our faction cannot do anything against haranya and pirates right now ;because pirates and haranya work together ( thy don2t attack each other ;instead they support each other. I am not joking and even from our own nui faction some of guilds are coorperation with haranya and pirates too already ). That's why, most of nui players/normal players left nebe server or opened a new character to go haranya side or become a pirate !!! The gameplay is very unbalanced ( like halcyona war, haranya is overwhelmed us totally and try less nui players joining because of above reasons and population reasons ) and the fun we are getting very less right now. In addition, our server Nebe became very death server. When you check around to hunt red ships you cannot find at all and it is very hard to do anything on open world too now...

2)

I want to ask that what is going to be happen to black pearl ? What is the difference of owning a black pearl and a fully customized ships of 1.7 patch ?

Already what I realized that your nerfed the black pearl's speed already without saying anything to us. Me and the ppl like who owns black pearl were spent ten thousands of golds to get this current so-called black pearl !!! Thus, it is very frustrated to see our black pearl is useless in 1.7 patch :(.

3)

Will you make some merge between some servers ?

I am asking this because our server NEBE is very death and many many ppl left and still thy are leaving...

4)

Will you add more fun activities and events to archeage to make the game more playable ?

Because when you reach to lvl 55, there are really less things to do :((

5)

Will you fix the castle sieges ?

Because curent castle sieges are not fun at all :/

6)

What are you doing to do balance between classes in archeage right now ?

I am asking this because some classes are really overpowered against other classes right now !!! Most players are opening archers/tanks/darkrunners only or full templar class ( if you cannot kill a good geared healer , full heal heal heal himself/herself ). Thus as a cloth mage class we are having really hard time against these 3 classes mostly and there is no anti-class against archers-darkrunners and tanks right now. And the mage classes are not very usefull in mass battles comparing to archers/tanks/darkrunners, it is very not nice and we cloths are dying so fast against these archers/tanks/darkrunners at open world or at 1 vs 1 or 5 vs 5 ( thy are targeting us first to kill ;because we die very fast ).

NOTE:

Scape, please would you answer my questions above at thoday's twitch please ? thank you very much.

Rumsfeld
04-17-2015, 09:49 AM
1. Will crafting Tax Certs count towards the labor event this weekend?

BigMac
04-17-2015, 09:50 AM
With 1.7A <Dread Prophecies> Which zones in Aroria will have Mineral Water? In Korea the mineral water was removed from Calmlands and Marcala with this patch level. I would like to see Mineral water in ALL zones of Auroria including DS and Golden Ruins to vastly increace the supply of Archeum.

I asked this question last week and the response was, 'We have to check'. Have you received an answer yet?

Thanks, and keep up the good work.

Delaque
04-17-2015, 09:51 AM
Game Mechanics for magic skills question basically magic skills are a bit over powered as they cannot be mitigated like physical skills are with block parry and evasion.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jK0wTPRfMOU

Magics only deciding factor on if it hits or misses is on the individuals magic accuracy and it is easy and laughable to get 100% accuracy. Will post a video from one of your live streams showing even in a mythic set and with boosted stats magic always hits while there are numerous blocks parries and evades of physical skills melee and ranged.
Posting from my phone currently

http://www.twitch.tv/trionworlds/c/6141817
Don't have an exact time stamp atm but just look at any time when there is combat

And Here is a Short Video Showing what im talking about

https://youtube/guf4foWo1oU

tophat2
04-17-2015, 09:56 AM
With the intercontinental trade runs, will that be 20 per pack or is it just 20 no matter how many you turn in?

Amathon
04-17-2015, 10:09 AM
Why is it not possible to currently possible to set the usage permission for property to both family and guild for people who have family that is not in their guild?

Are there any future plans to change the way that permissions for properties works?

LentinhoS
04-17-2015, 10:14 AM
good wanted to know how this arena, as is distributed the prize because for what it know to this day never resetou, wondered if recompenšas are weekly?
until now I did not how it works so if der to better explain I am grateful

Hodorr
04-17-2015, 10:15 AM
White Rabbit mount coming i.e., this thread (http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?180747-Open-Letter-to-Khrolan)?

Mirage Isle Luxury Goods Showcase coming?

P.S. Dread Prophecies on PTS or we riot.

aquarion
04-17-2015, 10:26 AM
any chance could bound tax certificates could be change to account/server bound, so u could send them to lats on same server. but not trade or sell them instead of being stuck to the 1 toon???

question 2.

any chance is the timber coop returning to the vocation badges vendor, or will it be for gilda instead

plasma
04-17-2015, 10:31 AM
@ scapes
@ khrolan

1. Estimated time for the jewelry revamp ?
a) apprantice @ conqueror = predictable roll, illustrious @ ayanad = sealed
b) new lighting and meadow necklace ?

2. Position of Trion on adding the fishing stand option to the 500 gilda bungalow upgrade ?

3. Archeum CONVERSION rate ration + what date will it be live ?

thx <3

Tol
04-17-2015, 10:39 AM
1. Pirates need their own faction chat.
2. Abyssal Shards should be BOE

kooca
04-17-2015, 10:48 AM
Can we get an update for treasure hunting make it more worth while?

Gentatsu
04-17-2015, 11:39 AM
Questions

#1) Larders and Auroria, When will the Larders be able to be used in Auroria? I have heard different times of 1.7 and 1.8.

#2) Will the Larders be able to be used in all of Auroria, including Diamond Shores or just the Zones with player controlled Castles?

#3) Rumor has it that the Auroria larder packs will only be able to be turned in to NPC's at Freedrich, is this true or will we be able to risk taking them to any of the major ports?

#4) Freedrich housing, Since the housing in Freedrich is getting removed, will the portals made to the houses also get removed?
I ask because otherwise it wont matter if the houses are removed or not, they will still have the portals to get their fast and get packs.

#5) Ship Customization, how will that work exactly? example: On the fishing boat, will we be able to swap out say a trade pack crate for a radar to scan for ships or will it be limited to same item types like a fish radar swaped out for a ship scaning radar?

#6) if the ship Customization is limited to same type, would that mean we could trade the 3 trade pack containers for additional fish tank storage?

Gentatsu, Duskfire
Enla

Ryszard
04-17-2015, 11:40 AM
I'm unsure if this question has been addressed or even answered but will the be a way to transfer bounded items (I.E: Merchship, Pegasus Mount, Apex Squall) to a character on the same account on the same server? Currently I have a character that has 2 Pegasus Mounts, 2 Cyanfin. This is just ridiculous. Can the items be changed to account bound instead of player bound is what I'm trying to get at.

Diva
04-17-2015, 11:46 AM
When will we get the bunny mounts? :D

Princeofpain
04-17-2015, 11:49 AM
Question

Will the Black Pearl [Growling Yawl] be upgradeable like the other galleons with the ship customization change in this next patch?

Leila
04-17-2015, 11:53 AM
been reading about the "White Rabbit Mount", it will be for credits/loyalty/RNG?
probably RNG but yeah.. someone is going to ask this question eventually xD

Edit: "All three! There's a trio of rabbit mounts being added following Dread Prophecies' launch: White Rabbit in a chest, Gray Rabbit in the Loyalty Store, and Brown Rabbit in the Marketplace." ~ ty scapes :D

Marinia
04-17-2015, 12:07 PM
This is the only LiveStream they do for a world wide audience. I live in Central Europe. It starts at 11:30 PM for me. How much later do you think I should be asked to wait so that you are less likely to be caught in traffic?

Download the Twitch App to your iphone/android device. Get a mount. Enjoy. It's not like you're moving in rush hour anyway.

DLMTE
04-17-2015, 12:08 PM
Can we have unnormalized gliders and mounts? :(

Marinia
04-17-2015, 12:09 PM
Can we get an update for treasure hunting make it more worth while?

This would be nice.

Hodorr
04-17-2015, 12:26 PM
With regards to the new 16x16 farm design that has the Farmer's Workstation integrated into it, how does selling it work? Does the buyer get it in the same condition sold or does it become a regular 16x16 farm and the previous owner get the workstation back in the mail?

Ishmila
its currently considered lvl 1 armor, which prevents lunagems higher then first tier, when can they fix this,because currently i cant put a 3% run speed lunagem on it since its lvl 1, and the lunagem can only be placed on lvl 50 mount armor

premfius
1) When will the fishing memory leak be fixed
2) With proficiency increase will labor pots also see some sort of buff
3) will u reduce loyalty token costs of some of the loyalty items 625 coins will take 125 days wich is like 1/3 of a year

Wytchblades
04-17-2015, 12:30 PM
Why are Serpentis cloaks not considered is not an Auroria cloak. But a bounty hunter cloak is?

Trixologist
04-17-2015, 12:33 PM
Please address the status of the fix with CUSTOM CRESTS.

We've paid for items that do not work and it deserves at the very least a long standing action item on your weekly updates...especially since you are still selling them, even though you know they are faulty...

Refunds are more than acceptable.

Pinnochio
04-17-2015, 12:45 PM
Tell us everything about the growling yawl !!! does it have more basic speed and attack ? :D

Honey Lullaby
04-17-2015, 12:49 PM
Question One is in regards to making things a little easier on healers in both PvE and PvP through better customization of the UI. It is possible to move your own health bar and it will stay put but can we get a fix for party and raid windows? I have to constantly adjust them in order to make them more accessible because they reset every time a party breaks and they are so close together by default it sometimes makes it hard to notice people getting debuffed because the debuff ends up underneath the next person's life bar more times than not. I guess this would be a nice fix for everyone, but as a healer my main focus is the lifebars of my group / raid.

Question Two is in regards to healing on a merchant ship or ships in general. Do you think it would be possible to lessen the amount of line of sighting that happens on a merchant ship via the boxes or sails? Is this something you even think should be changed? I'm ok with things being challenging but it feels more clunky and unrefined than difficult.

Question Three is something I would really like to see fixed. I play on Kyrios and I have yet to see someone who I felt spent as much time on their house as I have. My guild really enjoys hanging out there and that makes me happy to hear. However, Elite Merchant Cushions and the cushions that summon tutors can only be summoned by the owner of the property and that makes it hard to have a guild house, especially when it's not right next to the Auction House, which more times than not is not a particularly attractive location. Could we please get them adjusted so that anyone who has permissions to interact with the house can also summon the NPCs? That would be seriously amazing and up the usefulness of a guild house.

Question Four is in regards to titles. With the announcement of the achievement system, I would not be surprised if we started to see a lot more of the titles that they have in the Korean version or at least better translated versions of them. Would it be possible to get a system that allowed us to select two titles? One which we select for the stats and one which we select to be displayed. I've seen this in some other games and I'm a huge fan of it. My character name is Honey and I know if the 'Always Fresh' title that they have in Korea ever makes it to our version, I would love to be able to run around as Always Fresh Honey.

Question Five is in regards to mount armor. Do you think it would be possible to get a system in place to allow us to skin mount armor with other mount armor? Not that there are a lot of choices to begin with, but it would be nice to not have to choose between functionality and aesthetics. I would also be pretty content with an option that just allows you to just hide the gear on your mount.

AstaKitty
04-17-2015, 12:56 PM
Hello,

I have just one question. Regarding the achievement system, will achievements be account-bound? Is it possible for all characters on one account to work towards the same achievement?

For example, making a Nuian character to get the Nuia exploration achievements, and getting the credit to show up also when I log into my Haranyan character.

Also, will achievements be linkable in chat? That would be very nice.

Thank you!

lagerlover
04-17-2015, 12:59 PM
Will the auroria capes be made tradeable

babyo
04-17-2015, 01:02 PM
Any chance we can get a fix for those of us using Windows 10, when closing the game it freezes the mouse everytime cause you to unplug and replug mouse. I have seen others posting about it also in other sections

Nunja Business
04-17-2015, 01:17 PM
I find it absolutely hilarious that there have been 100 posts, almost all with questions in them, with no indication whatsoever that Trion will be answering any of them here.

Maybe they should be reposted in a larger font so they will see them? LOL! :p

Macharani and cheese
04-17-2015, 01:21 PM
Hello

1. Will there be new titles with the increased vocation proficiency?

2. Will there be titles/better procs or rewards for having multiple vocations maxed?

3. Will the snowflake system be improved(lower cost, less snowflakes) with vocations increasing?

4. Is the Global farming competition limited to just experia plant procs or will this be expanded on?

Elendriss
04-17-2015, 01:24 PM
question 1: can u talk about the rewards (and hopefully show them) for next weekend's event?

question 2: how will it count, just the # of packs you turn in, or does the quantity of what u get count? Is it point weighted, like is dragon essence worth more than charcoal?

Noaani
04-17-2015, 01:26 PM
We know that 1.7 brings the Auroria Trade Packs in various forms...Umm, do you have a quote for that?

Auroria trade packs are not even a thing in KR yet.

Kloonike
04-17-2015, 01:27 PM
QUESTION: When will we get Arena Anywhere button like they have in Korea?

Thanks.

Maraboo
04-17-2015, 01:52 PM
Are there any plans for glider de-normalization? Or upgrades to existing gliders? (specifically the crafted ones?)

Ansilon
04-17-2015, 02:01 PM
QUESTION 1: Are there any plans to change the rewards of the 3rd tier of red dragon craftable items in Karkasse to be regradeable?

Currently you farm for dragon bone chips, 100, 200, 500. In the end you have a Heroic item with the correct stat, but a much weaker effect than upgrading a normal Artisan piece of jewelry.

QUESTION 2: Is there a plan for those that have gotten multiple rewards of the same 'rare reward' from chests. For example I have 3 Unicorns. I can use 1. Will there be a way to send them to other characters on my account, or send to a friend, or turn in for a different 'rare reward'?

Thanks,

noddy2
04-17-2015, 02:08 PM
Why bother watching, according to some we've already seen everything :p

codetechninja
04-17-2015, 02:22 PM
Will u add skateboards like the Korean version and in the future will the be flying vehicle that u can owen

Charm7
04-17-2015, 02:23 PM
What's going on with librarian's coin purses and are the drop rate changes going to affect the purses gained prepatch?

BIGGYLUV
04-17-2015, 02:31 PM
Question: I believe there is auction house bots and I am not alone in this thinking...is there anything being done to either remove the bots in the auction houses/banning those using auction house enhancers/bots or maybe thinking of a way to improve the auction house system to ensure botting/using the auction house enhancers is no longer viable? This is a huge concern considering the auction house update to be able to use it anywhere.

Drgreen89
04-17-2015, 02:35 PM
this gona be awsome!!! 5 players on my server

are we getting a server anything >? the new came, we killed, they left we need more people,

is the scateboard gona be a cash item or gilda?? i really want it but i cant spend visa, i am dissabled but that dont make me less important

Nocturnechaos
04-17-2015, 03:16 PM
when do we get the ofline 10 labor for patorons its already mid april

Linq
04-17-2015, 04:03 PM
Where's the Timber Coupe?!!!

Slaaneth
04-17-2015, 04:11 PM
Hey,

You said in the livestream that you gonna replace the Archeum trees in the game. I really need an aswer on this, what will happen with those that were actually bought for 3 gilda stars ? will they be automatically replaced by the new item ?
Will the new trees still be available for 3 Gilda stars or only dropping from the green coin purses ?

Thank you

Sincerly,

Aleana

Neva
04-17-2015, 04:24 PM
I missed most of the live stream, can someone post the replay link?

Bunnyleptic
04-17-2015, 10:24 PM
@Scapes

Please add White Rabbit for direct purchase on MP.

You want to add the coolest and the cutest one in a RNG-box :'(
Not fair :(

Please, reconsider this.

Rumsfeld
04-17-2015, 10:27 PM
We still need an answer as to whether crafting Tax Certs with labor will count towards this weekends event.

Societal
04-18-2015, 04:21 AM
I missed most of the live stream, can someone post the replay link?
http://www.twitch.tv/trionworlds/b/651023606
The video doesn't start until almost 5 minutes in.

Fairy
04-18-2015, 06:19 AM
@Scapes in this patch are you guys releasing the timber coupe car?
if it is, well it be available on gildas? or vocation? thanks.

Rumsfeld
04-18-2015, 08:17 AM
1. Will crafting Tax Certs count towards the labor event this weekend?

Please address Tax Certs specifically.

Atalle
04-18-2015, 09:40 AM
Hello Scapes. Any ETA on the blue mansion that cost 3000 gilda stars? Haven't heard much about housing in the livestreams. Would appreciate a response.

None at the moment, but we'll be sure to announce something like that in a livestream ahead of time.

Pulled from http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?179760-ArcheAge-NA-Maintenance-4-14-15-at-8-00-AM-PDT-%28GMT-7%29&p=1619148#post1619148

Post 45 and Post 48

Aysun
04-18-2015, 01:08 PM
Hi, I see the new mansion design in Mirage Isle on PTS Server but it does not have the option to purchase with Gilda Stars like the other house designs. It will be released for 1.7A Live right?

Choisy
04-19-2015, 01:36 AM
We still need an answer as to whether crafting Tax Certs with labor will count towards this weekends event.

No u dont, Scapes already posted ALL Labor usage...

ImBusy
04-19-2015, 06:39 AM
Will Timber Coupe be released in 1.7? can we buy apex or speedster temporary and when timber coupe is release we can exchange it for those who are waiting for timber coupe?

Turdles
04-20-2015, 01:18 AM
How will proficiency increase in 1.7 patch affect those that have used Specialization Snowflakes to increase # of skills that can hit cap pre-1.7

http://puu.sh/hkldn/a74aa0cb0f.jpg

I spent a large chunk of gold to have more skill trees hit rank 6 than default allocation. Will all those skill trees be able to hit rank 10 eventually?

GLJoiner
04-24-2015, 05:46 AM
With the intercontinental trade runs, will that be 20 per pack or is it just 20 no matter how many you turn in?

The post states 'with the first pack you turn in' - so only one!

GLJoiner
04-24-2015, 05:49 AM
Trion- This is a 'Forum' but there are 14 PAGES of questions here and no official responses that I can see? A little rude me thinks.

Maugrem
04-24-2015, 06:13 AM
Hey Scapes, or Khrolan, Firecait, etc : )

Can you guys explain the impetus behind doubling the cap on professions?

Lamina
04-27-2015, 02:31 PM
Please, for the love all you hold dear:

TIMESTAMPS IN CHAT!!!!
that is all..