PDA

View Full Version : Should i craft delphinad or salvage my epherium for obsidian?

Erias
04-16-2015, 08:11 PM
afternoon, the other day i crafted a unique epherium mountain dagger. now i am having a real internal debate. should i get the materials together and make it delphinad or should i break it down to be used in T4 obsidian crafting? would like opinions on what would profit me more gold wise or gear wise. :confused:

KZsnap
04-16-2015, 09:05 PM
You would for sure want to make the delphinad. It could be ayanad upgradeable, and it's value(even as a salvaged Delphi) will be enough to rake you in some nice dough.
If it actually turns out to be ayanad upgradeable and you can afford to get your hands on an ayanad design , you have one of the BiS 1h weapons in the game.

Erias
04-16-2015, 09:08 PM
you do make a very good point
now then, should i attempt to resplendent regrade it to divine from unique before i upgrade it?

EDIT: attempted to resplendent regrade it with a superior charm... it downgraded to purple... luckily i got it back up to heroic in 1 regrade

Sizmo
04-17-2015, 02:19 PM
100% upgrade it to delph. Salvages should be left for the types that no one buys.