PDA

View Full Version : GM Fasti: I can not finish downloading the game ( Error #1004 )

DevTracker
04-17-2015, 05:20 AM
well there is no history.txt only pak files because game is not unpacked, error 1004 causes file verification to fail after the download finishes. I have been trying to install the game for 8 hours straight(3 reinstalls, and various experiments lol), i'll make it work somehow sooner or later(not everyone will be patient thought) but you guys should have been handled this far before (there are 2014 thread about this error for gods sake) this actually is a serious issue directly causing a decline in potential customers. I definitely want to get to the bottom of why this is happening for some players. I'm letting the team know it's happening for you. Something is blocking the game from installing, so once we find out that cause it will be much easier to get sorted out.If you're having trouble with a 1004 error, and you have no history.txt file, can you please submit a ticket and attach a DXDIAG? I'd like to take a look and see what I can find.Also, if you don't mind, I'd love to hear what antivirus programs you're using, and where you're installing Glyph and ArcheAge. I really appreciate your patience.

Jump to post... (http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?t=180412&p=1625992&viewfull=1#post1625992)