PDA

View Full Version : GM Fasti: Glyph Authentication Code Will not send /Not receiving code

DevTracker
04-18-2015, 02:30 AM
Same problem here.Got a new PC yesterday. Installed ArcheAge. Logged in and played it yesterday evening just as always. Today? I get the message, that I need an Authentification Code. But since 4 hours I got no email.BUT at 9:12 I got the email "You reap what you sow" from Trion... So... ???no ticket number, because I mailed directly to support@trionworlds.com It doesn't look like mail is getting from your email address to ours either, as there is no ticket for you. Please use another email address such as Yahoo, Gmail, or Outlook (preferrably one ending in .com) and send us an email that includes the email address on your account, your name, date of birth, character names, any other info you can think of and then post the ticket number here.Using one of those email addresses will result in an email receipt for your ticket, which will have the number.Thanks!

Jump to post... (http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?t=43384&p=1627707&viewfull=1#post1627707)