PDA

View Full Version : Spreading Flames Event's Red Dragon Hatchling Ran Away Early

Scapes
04-19-2015, 09:58 AM
UPDATE:
We've encouraged the Red Dragon Hatchling to return! The Spreading Flames event will continue from April 30 to May 3 and from May 7 to May 10 (at the same times as before) making for an additional eight chances to collect Red Dragon Scales. We'll also be bringing the event back in upcoming months as well.

Thanks for your understanding, all!

---

Adventurers,

How could you! You've scared off the Red Dragon Hatchling! It refuses to spawn for the Spreading Flames event per its threat of eight weeks of terror.

Of course what really happened isn't actually as dynamic as the heroes of Erenor striking crippling fear into a young dragon. The Spreading Flames event ended earlier than the full duration of eight weeks we announced in the Version 1.2 Build 5.2 patch notes (http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?173920-ArcheAge-Version-1.2-Build-5.2-Patch-Notes). We still intend for the event to run long enough for active players to get the eleven-scale cloak and will be reactivating it in an upcoming build with ample announcement ahead of time.

Be nicer to the hatchling next time (and thanks for alerting us to the event not triggering)!

Geekersgames
04-19-2015, 10:18 AM
Adventurers,

How could you! You've scared off the Red Dragon Hatchling! It refuses to spawn for the Spreading Flames event per its threat of eight weeks of terror.

Of course what really happened isn't actually as dynamic as the heroes of Erenor striking crippling fear into a young dragon. The Spreading Flames event ended earlier than the full duration of eight weeks we announced in the Version 1.2 Build 5.2 patch notes (http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?173920-ArcheAge-Version-1.2-Build-5.2-Patch-Notes). We still intend for the event to run long enough for active players to get the eleven-scale cloak and will be reactivating it in an upcoming build with ample announcement ahead of time.

Be nicer to the hatchling next time (and thanks for alerting us to the event not triggering)!

so are you going to send me an email that tells me cause that is how i get my other news on upcoming stuff.

Or am i going to have to dig though the fourms to find something like this.

dragon back on have fun

Grimmreaper
04-19-2015, 10:19 AM
i want that cloak ~. ~

noddy2
04-19-2015, 10:24 AM
Hodorr 2, You 0

In Hodorr we trust...

Azrakel
04-19-2015, 10:42 AM
https://i.imgflip.com/kdrax.jpg

DSHEP
04-19-2015, 10:43 AM
I don't normally jump on the "fvck trino" bandwagon threads BUT in this case a dedicated player showed you (Trion) something that should have elicited at the very least some quick research. I think that type of CS response would be valuable to your relationship with the community.

Bunnyleptic
04-19-2015, 10:54 AM
Adventurers,

You Shall Hire Hodorr!! :D

Violetsativa
04-19-2015, 11:26 AM
What is the point of having an event with a set time limit if Trion cant commit? I was under the impression that the in flames event would be around LONGER! Thanks for falling back on a commitment to your player base. I had to do the event one more time and I would have had the cloak. Thanks :) I really appreciate getting the short end of the stick on that deal. And I am sure I am not the only one to be upset about this situation. Maybe next time you have an event, set your duration as random (event can end at any given time because we feel like it)

talizzar
04-19-2015, 11:41 AM
PTS is not for testing it is for showing cool stuff on Twitch and to the Devs guild.......... Trino and XL fail...... Amazing.

Jumandie
04-19-2015, 11:42 AM
Scapes i dont get why ur nickname is Scapes , do u like to use capes ? or to Scape situation? or scape situation wearing capes? your picture dont look like Cape or Scaping.

SINNsinn
04-19-2015, 11:58 AM
this is pretty ♥♥♥♥ty, i know alot of people that would have their cloaks next week, and being as it was stated 8 weeks, i like many, have been gretting the archeum boxes and intended to save the scales for the last 11 spawns.... trion, you are a cruel ♥♥♥♥ed up mistress. all i have to say is scapes, smd

Ashley Lee
04-19-2015, 12:09 PM
Adventurers,

i'm really not sure i have any faith left in you Trion, this may seem like a small thing but for me it shows complete and total lack of basic information that you SHOULD have from XL Games. If you are not able to get that information then it seems that XL Games doesnt care enough to verify "hard coded information in the build".

Time to Move on now, was fun while it lasted.

sam10328
04-19-2015, 12:10 PM
Why, i just needed one more, so lame.

Maireen
04-19-2015, 12:10 PM
this is lame... I need ONE more for 11 =/
was hoping to get it today but bleh

algon
04-19-2015, 12:14 PM
i cant see how any one dont have the 11 scale cloak, i work 40 hr a week find myself busy with life and i got it. i mean i understand way one would me mad thinking they had more time but i feel 8 weeks was too much in the first places, everyone would have one and it would not feel like anything special

CavemanSean
04-19-2015, 12:16 PM
So funny story, 1st I'm told this morning no problems its working fine by a GM

now its epic broken & we have to wait...

GG Trion G...F...G

Here's hoping we all get the 500 labour for the 1000 we spent!

uruguayo
04-19-2015, 12:20 PM
if the event is to Sunday inclusibe would have to have left it until Sunday do not remove half of the event that is not serious need of seriousness and gives to think other things you would not have to be as they are a business and would have to acting as a company as there are people here that for work lacks a flake as the dragon had to leave Sunday and you take it out without saying anything

darestim
04-19-2015, 12:22 PM
I need just 1 more scale to get the cloak. so i'm going to jump to the ♥♥♥♥ That ♥♥♥♥ wagon. Thanks for failing again and again and again on whatever u guys doing...

ConradP
04-19-2015, 12:22 PM
Scapes,

How would you prefer we view this (latest) disappointment? Should we consider that Trion (again) lied to its paying customers? Or would you prefer we view this as another case of gross incompetence?

I strongly suggest not trying to implement this again. I would prefer that you simply send us all a dozen or so red dragon scales to compensate for the inconvenience and save yourselves further embarrassment.

Thanks,
Conrad

Maireen
04-19-2015, 12:23 PM
it didnt even finish this week's full term of 4 days

uruguayo
04-19-2015, 12:35 PM
lied to their customers to pay and those who do not buy with us dollars directly lied to everyone

MinervaBlitz
04-19-2015, 12:46 PM
@Scapes

Just send everyone some scales and be done with the event.

It's not particularly fun, and is just tedious.

Alkaint
04-19-2015, 12:49 PM
i'm pretty sure there was someone i think it was hodor who posted about this thing not going to stay in game for the duration trion announced ..

nye
04-19-2015, 01:14 PM
i'm really not sure i have any faith left in you Trion, this may seem like a small thing but for me it shows complete and total lack of basic information that you SHOULD have from XL Games. If you are not able to get that information then it seems that XL Games doesnt care enough to verify "hard coded information in the build".

Time to Move on now, was fun while it lasted.

Personally, I think the funniest part is the post made by hodorr explaining that it was going to end earlier than the target date, scapes even responded to the thread. What does trion do, nothing, until it breaks and they can give us the age old excuse about waiting for XL to do anything.

CavemanSean
04-19-2015, 01:37 PM
Scapes,

How would you prefer we view this (latest) disappointment? Should we consider that Trion (again) lied to its paying customers? Or would you prefer we view this as another case of gross incompetence?

I strongly suggest not trying to implement this again. I would prefer that you simply send us all a dozen or so red dragon scales to compensate for the inconvenience and save yourselves further embarrassment.

Thanks,
Conrad

I'd second this one for sure!

Phillypop
04-19-2015, 01:40 PM
Scapes i dont get why ur nickname is Scapes , do u like to use capes ? or to Scape situation? or scape situation wearing capes? your picture dont look like Cape or Scaping.

I always thought it was that he's Trion's scapegoat, when anything in the game screws up, everyone blames him..

Jumandie
04-19-2015, 01:45 PM
I always thought it was that he's Trion's scapegoat, when anything in the game screws up, everyone blames him..

HAHAHAHAAhaHA

Phillypop
04-19-2015, 01:47 PM
Adventurers,

So what you're saying is, we now have to wait for you to get this integrated in to the upcoming patch in a few weeks and if it didn't make it in for that one we wait until the next build comes down the pipe from XL.. Meanwhile players who didn't have other things to do (like work) during the time it ran have gotten the 11 scale cloak and can rub it in everyone else's faces..

Katki
04-19-2015, 01:54 PM
http://makeameme.org/media/created/drama-queens-drama.jpg

Kaluven
04-19-2015, 02:21 PM
Thanks for the update, perfectly acceptable response. I see the usual trolls have surfaced, but obviously everyone just ignores anything they post. I think if we want to criticise anything it should be the design of the dragon event itself. It's boring, repetitive, requires little to no effort and represents no challenge whatsoever.

Probably would have been better to just put the cloak on a vendor with a price of 11 hereafter stones. But ♥♥♥♥ the dragon, focus on the next big update as that's all anyone really cares about.

DSHEP
04-19-2015, 02:30 PM
Ha......THIS

....Probably would have been better to just put the cloak on a vendor with a price of 11 hereafter stones. But ♥♥♥♥ the dragon, focus on the next big update as that's all anyone really cares about.

RPGzforEVR
04-19-2015, 03:06 PM
figures, the ♥♥♥♥ breaks when i collect 10 scales.

Izuno
04-19-2015, 04:07 PM
Oh come on! I'm 2 scales short... that's so unfair

Arsinyst
04-19-2015, 04:26 PM
Scapes,

Thanks,
Conrad

I second, or third...or whatever. This ^.

As someone else also said...just do away with the event...it's not really fun anyway.

Leavannah
04-19-2015, 04:29 PM
This seems more than just co-incidence that the end of the labour event co-insided with the end of the dragon.

Chances are there's a bad query somewhere.
the ending of the labour event more than likely did an update all, thus also killing the dragon.

Tazbon
04-19-2015, 06:38 PM
Thanks for the update, perfectly acceptable response. I see the usual trolls have surfaced, but obviously everyone just ignores anything they post. I think if we want to criticise anything it should be the design of the dragon event itself. It's boring, repetitive, requires little to no effort and represents no challenge whatsoever.

Probably would have been better to just put the cloak on a vendor with a price of 11 hereafter stones. But ♥♥♥♥ the dragon, focus on the next big update as that's all anyone really cares about.

How can you see this as the perfect response or update?

They said the event was going to last 8 weeks and it didn't even finish the third week.

To top it off Scapes thinks it is funny to post an update filled with sarcasm?

This is not a case of people just flaming for the sake of raging, it is a simple customer service issue that was poorly handled by Trion.

They can blame the coding on XLGames if they want to, but it does not excuse their community manager from trying to make light of a poor situation.

I for one am not laughing!

Volcarona
04-19-2015, 06:44 PM
This seems more than just co-incidence that the end of the labour event co-insided with the end of the dragon.

Chances are there's a bad query somewhere.
the ending of the labour event more than likely did an update all, thus also killing the dragon.

Dragon didn't spawn while the labor event was still happening. More likely than your speculation is that Hodorr was right and the event was hard-coded to end yesterday due to a miscommunication/miscoding by XLGames.

Olecranon
04-19-2015, 07:18 PM
seriously...do i need to actually stand around a nui shrine for 5 minutes in windshade another 4 times semi afk just to get the item?

just email us a code already...this is the only way things work around here.. you know it, i know it and trion knows it...

Nirvii
04-19-2015, 07:43 PM
There was one post about this 3-4 days before the date. A forum guy named Hodor had figured out from the game code. Scape actually had replied that thread. Now the main point is;
1) Scape is careless or clueless how to check this fact or forget to check or doesnt even bother to check.
2) Why XLgaming still code it wrong in the first place? Had trion speak with XL in korean well enough so they know when the patch will implement and when it is going to end? This patch definitely is for NA/EU not others so the code must be done fresh and it was wrong date. Either XL forgot or Trion had no clue how to communicate properly to XL.

Get sort guys. This event is big, and it messed up big time.

Chiyome
04-19-2015, 08:26 PM
How could you! You've scared off the Red Dragon Hatchling! It refuses to spawn for the Spreading Flames event per its threat of eight weeks of terror. Hahaha thats too funny!! We weren't really that bad were we?! >.< Looking forward to the eventual return so I can get my last two scales! ;D

Cercie
04-19-2015, 08:58 PM
I vote that Hodorr gets his own section in the forum called 'Hodorr's Forecast' so we can compare what really is going to happen to the official patch notes.

lordvox666
04-19-2015, 11:26 PM
I think what really upset people is that mathematically you would get 32 scales over the eight week period. So people like me figured, hey! I can just get the scales for the first 21 times and get archeum and still get the cape! so now those of us in that mind set, will not have the chance to get the cape at all. I also do agree that Scapes sarcasm wasn't good customer service response. For those of us who are paying real money, we should be able to get an item we are promised to be able to obtain, within the time frame we're told it will be available. As others have mentioned I do believe some type of compensation should be offered, even if it is the lesser dragon wings.

Dolnor
04-20-2015, 12:14 AM
Perhaps it is short for Escapes? Or Landscapes? Or S(ociety of)C(reative)A(nachronism)P(erson of)E(xtraordinary)S(kill)? LOL

TQQdles™

Thrandain
04-20-2015, 01:20 AM
While I do agree that it's just plain stupid to hard code times for events FROM ANOTHER REGION and not let trion handle these on their own, I don't really get the frustration here. I'm at 10 scales myself because I traded the first ones in for chests but Scapes said that the event will return and all will get their chance to finish their cloak (which are hardly more than cosmetic).

Apart from that, yes the event itself is pretty boring and tedious. I would have preferred a version of the dragon that CAN be killed by let's say a full (pug) raid. Instead of having 30-40 players waiting 10mins until someone can effectively solo it.

ImBusy
04-20-2015, 02:39 AM
The explanation (excuse) on this tragedy is not even funny.

YouTRIPPIN
04-20-2015, 03:02 AM
What is the point of having an event with a set time limit if Trion cant commit? I was under the impression that the in flames event would be around LONGER! Thanks for falling back on a commitment to your player base. I had to do the event one more time and I would have had the cloak. Thanks :) I really appreciate getting the short end of the stick on that deal. And I am sure I am not the only one to be upset about this situation. Maybe next time you have an event, set your duration as random (event can end at any given time because we feel like it)

This boys is an example of someone that doesn't know what he's talking about and blaming the wrong people.

everyone needs to calm down. Events are hard coded into the build just like with the divine gifts please stop crying and spilling salty tears all over trion because they have no control with the codings

LiB
04-20-2015, 03:25 AM
This boys is an example of someone that doesn't know what he's talking about and blaming the wrong people.

everyone needs to calm down. Events are hard coded into the build just like with the divine gifts please stop crying and spilling salty tears all over trion because they have no control with the codings

I think the problem is the underlying issue here.
Trion, as the publisher, is supposed to have control over events or at least accurate information regarding them to relay to us.

Dottie
04-20-2015, 03:46 AM
One more scale for the second wings and it ends. Now I'm stuck storing that crap and hoping that you'll follow through and bring the event back with the patch. Not happy.

Arialun
04-20-2015, 05:46 AM
Trion already stated they will reactivate the event in the upcoming client build, so we'll hold them to it.

Until then, be patient.

Modescond
04-20-2015, 08:37 AM
I think what really upset people is that mathematically you would get 32 scales over the eight week period. So people like me figured, hey! I can just get the scales for the first 21 times and get archeum and still get the cape! so now those of us in that mind set, will not have the chance to get the cape at all. I also do agree that Scapes sarcasm wasn't good customer service response. For those of us who are paying real money, we should be able to get an item we are promised to be able to obtain, within the time frame we're told it will be available. As others have mentioned I do believe some type of compensation should be offered, even if it is the lesser dragon wings.

With the prior track record, you really decided to go this route? Seriously? i'm shocked. Save the first 11 and cash out the rest. duh.

Volcarona
04-20-2015, 09:26 AM
I think the problem is the underlying issue here.
Trion, as the publisher, is supposed to have control over events or at least accurate information regarding them to relay to us.

When this event started, they didn't have all the information. They explained that it was because dates were hardcoded into the build, so they were unable to test it. They already said that in the future they're going to ask XLGames to not hardcode dates so they can do proper testing before release.

Scapes
04-20-2015, 10:00 AM
so are you going to send me an email that tells me cause that is how i get my other news on upcoming stuff.

We'll make announcements about the return of the event both on the forums and in-game.

Ashrahm
04-20-2015, 10:16 AM
I have mixed emotions on this.

On one hand Trion was informed that it would end before it did. Now as to why a person outside the company could figure it out before someone that works there seems a bit sad to me.

On the other hand Trion was quicker to make the said promise to reactivate as needed in the next build. I understand that something would need to be triggered to make that happen and well I am happy to see that the company is going to do so.

So overall Thanks to Trion and in Hodor we trust

TaGX
04-20-2015, 10:22 AM
I love the RP excuse as to why you screwed up your own event.

genbatzu
04-20-2015, 10:43 AM
Adventurers,

does the workbench to craft the cloaks remain ingame after the event or not? if yes, how much longer?

it's pretty hard to find the block rate robe first to use with the dragon wings...

talizzar
04-20-2015, 11:24 AM
Do you really buy this? If so are you interested in ocean front property in Colorado? I guess emailing XL and asking for the exact dates was way too tough? Come on people. Trino blew it. Scapes was even told on the 15th and what was done..........Nothing.

It amazes me that the companies continue to make money with the vast amount of incompetence from their employees.

The blaming XL excuse is getting as old. Maybe we should start blaming it on Bush too!

TRINO take responsibility for your game and your mistakes.

When this event started, they didn't have all the information. They explained that it was because dates were hardcoded into the build, so they were unable to test it. They already said that in the future they're going to ask XLGames to not hardcode dates so they can do proper testing before release.

Scapes
04-20-2015, 11:36 AM
does the workbench to craft the cloaks remain ingame after the event or not?

Yes, the Commemorative Workbench should stay in Mirage Island beyond the event indefinitely as it's used for other upcoming events.

CavemanSean
04-20-2015, 02:14 PM
Yes, the Commemorative Workbench should stay in Mirage Island beyond the event indefinitely as it's used for other upcoming events.

Looks like someone is choosing their words carefully ;)

Volcarona
04-20-2015, 04:26 PM
Do you really buy this? If so are you interested in ocean front property in Colorado? I guess emailing XL and asking for the exact dates was way too tough? Come on people. Trino blew it. Scapes was even told on the 15th and what was done..........Nothing.

It amazes me that the companies continue to make money with the vast amount of incompetence from their employees.

The blaming XL excuse is getting as old. Maybe we should start blaming it on Bush too!

TRINO take responsibility for your game and your mistakes.

You do realize that that explanation is Trion blowing it, right? It was "this is why things have been going wrong and this is what we're going to do to fix it". It makes no logical sense and just makes you look irrational and like you're foaming at the mouth to hear the explanation and what they're doing to fix it, see that it's not fixed in the exact same event that they told you it's broken for, and get yourself worked up into a lather. They know it's broken. That's why they have a plan to fix it.

Or, you know, it's some vast conspiracy meant to placate the masses. But either they screwed up and were incompetent, or they were smart enough to weave a believable lie weeks in advance that explained a glitch that they were unable to test for. You can't have it both ways.

genbatzu
04-20-2015, 11:47 PM

thank you for the answer!

Lowstorm
04-21-2015, 08:49 AM
Can this be... extended so its not just Thursday-Sunday? Like... every day for those 4 weeks?

Chryos
04-21-2015, 08:51 AM
You know you can find all the news your looking for on the Glyph launcher right?

Scapes
04-21-2015, 07:53 PM
UPDATE:
We've encouraged the Red Dragon Hatchling to return! The Spreading Flames event will continue from April 30 to May 3 and from May 7 to May 10 (at the same times as before) making for an additional eight chances to collect Red Dragon Scales. We'll also be bringing the event back in upcoming months as well.

Arialun
04-21-2015, 08:41 PM
UPDATE:

Thanks for the update, Scapes.

Let's see if people fully read the post before claiming the event was cut short or something. :p

Alarion
04-22-2015, 01:00 AM
Scape, how long workbench to craft upgraded cloak will stay after event finish?

Blask
04-22-2015, 02:52 AM
and please be sure it ends on a Monday not a Sunday like last time. everyone lost 1 day's of the run time because of that as well. it ran for 3 weeks 6 day's with its end time at midnight on the last day reset it before it could spawn that day.

LiB
04-22-2015, 03:46 AM
Scape, how long workbench to craft upgraded cloak will stay after event finish?

From my understanding (what I've seen and research)...
The workbench is used for the crafting of other commemorative events as well.
It's folio has additions as each event happens.

So yeah... it looks to be a permanent addition to mirage isle.

Evonne
04-22-2015, 10:32 AM
@Scapes This is not fair. Originally this event was going to run for 8 weeks and ran only for 4 weeks, that means it should still run for 4 more weeks and not 2. I have aurorian cloak ready but have only 2 scales because I spent other scales in chests thinking that I have enough time to go for the cloak. But now, with only 8 more tries I am going to be 1 short of getting my cloak. Please, I urge you to increase the duration of this event to 4 weeks to match the original promised duration. I am sure there are many other players like me.

Shrimpables
04-23-2015, 11:21 AM
@Scapes This is not fair. Originally this event was going to run for 8 weeks and ran only for 4 weeks, that means it should still run for 4 more weeks and not 2. I have aurorian cloak ready but have only 2 scales because I spent other scales in chests thinking that I have enough time to go for the cloak. But now, with only 8 more tries I am going to be 1 short of getting my cloak. Please, I urge you to increase the duration of this event to 4 weeks to match the original promised duration. I am sure there are many other players like me.

We'll also be bringing the event back in upcoming months as well.
He says right here there will be more time than just those two weeks, so don't worry, you'll have plenty of time to get your cloaks.

Evilaxel
04-23-2015, 03:09 PM
Scapes can you please fix the times???? some of us are working during the dragon pawn times??? its not fair to the ppl that can't make it back home at the event times!

Izuno
05-03-2015, 01:09 PM
UPDATE:will be reactivating it in an upcoming build with ample announcement ahead of time.

If it weren't for someone telling me in game that the dragon was up I wouldn't even have known the event has restarted... some ample announcement scapes.

NavyDragons
05-10-2015, 08:21 AM
100% of my server was completely unaware this event restarted until i was the only one in lilyut hills and saw the dragon spawn and shouted it in faction chat then wouldnt ya know 500+ people came flooding in and here i am with 3 scales short now i wonder how long the dragon was working before i noticed it

Gdk224
05-10-2015, 10:01 AM
Lol are you really crying that you didn't know about this? There was about a 3 week notice. Maybe you should check the forums more often instead of assuming they will announce everything while you are online playing.

Zappalot
05-10-2015, 10:29 AM
UPDATE:

---

Funny thing, today is May 10 and guess what, a No-Show for the hatchling.
hmm thats odd, the one at 5pm (gmt+2) was a no-show, but @9pm (gmt+2) arrived

Lostness
05-10-2015, 11:43 PM
Well I was counting on this running the full 8 weeks since I was unable to do this event last weekend and most of this one. Only needed 3. I actually planned ahead for this event then it ended early. Then it starts again but not for the full duration remaining? Really? good work trion. Slowly alienating all your paying customers until you burn your business to the ground.

Aeducan76
05-11-2015, 12:08 AM

I agree that the 8 weeks should be provided in full. And Scapes/Trion stated they will. Show some patience will ya? How many cloaks are there? 6?7? So i´d need 77 ish scales... hm...

Then again you wasted valuable in-game items on an RNG Box - which pretty much makes it your fault.

Kaios
05-11-2015, 09:21 AM
Lol are you really crying that you didn't know about this? There was about a 3 week notice. Maybe you should check the forums more often instead of assuming they will announce everything while you are online playing.

Yeah, a notice in the middle of the thread and then an update to the original post but not to the title itself. Even better would have been a separate announcement from this one. Can you really blame someone for not checking a thread (which they already read once mind you) titled "Spreading Flames Event's Red Dragon Hatchling RAN AWAY EARLY" for a post letting us know it returned? Come on now.

Also, Scapes clearly stated in an earlier post that it would be announced on the forum and in-game.

Tazbon
05-11-2015, 11:30 AM
I agree with all the people irritated about the poor communication.

I have followed this event on the forums and in the game.

I never saw or received any announcement as promised and was just lucky enough to see the dragon in the game by chance.

Even after that I could not find an announcement until today.

I am not saying that Scapes didn't sneak one in there, but it was not "ample" as promised and it did not continue the full 8 weeks as promised.

The way this has been handled from Scapes is nothing less than poor customer service.

He really needs to look at his role and do a better job.

pezao
05-20-2015, 09:08 AM
Ok, please set a date to return of this event please.

Artchillz
06-12-2015, 03:33 AM
Get the event back guys pls so many ppl still need to finish it !

Pandab34R
06-24-2015, 01:16 PM
Any news on when this is coming back?