PDA

View Full Version : graphics look really bad?

zeldasmokes
07-18-2014, 10:29 PM
okay so i installed, and noticed the graphics where considerably worse than the other regions betas i played, so i maxed everything (which i did not feel the need to do on other versions of the game)
and it still looks ♥♥♥♥ty...
is this version really like that?
or am i doing something wrong?

i could post a screen ingame if an example would help paint a better picture, but i think it would be a simple question to answer for any multiple region players.

ty in advance.

Greeker84
07-19-2014, 02:21 AM
AA beta is pretty broken, looks crap on max settings for me too.

zeldasmokes
07-19-2014, 02:26 AM
ahw, that's lamesauce, wonder why.

Greeker84
07-19-2014, 02:36 AM
No idea! for a lot of players the alpha/beta is unplayable, constant crashing,BSOD,graphical glitches as stated, game launch issues, download issues, client issues and that's the tech stuff game bugs are plenty too. it's almost like Trion have fixed nothing before beta as all this is present in alpha. we all know alpha and beta are for testing but a degree of stability is required for effective testing to take place. I'm pretty disappointed with AA so far all that waiting for the game to be localized and this is the best TRION can do. I bought the Archeum pack too what a waste of money and time.

Eskopommi
07-19-2014, 02:46 AM
ah people are so weak :D. its alpha and beta its not supposed to work... btw same with the early access games. Still people pays and for some reason they expect full and working game. Actually early access is even better because it means "the game might never finish" :D

doodeskader666
07-19-2014, 03:10 AM
Hahahaha. The game looks great , plays great, feels great. I love it. ;)

zeldasmokes
07-20-2014, 03:20 PM
ah people are so weak :D. its alpha and beta its not supposed to work... btw same with the early access games. Still people pays and for some reason they expect full and working game. Actually early access is even better because it means "the game might never finish" :D

don't get me wrong the game is still somewhat nice, but even the ru cbt was more put together than this.

and the disgusting additional unchangeable ui! T.T
funny that the smallest difference is the one that seems to bug me the most.

i can deal with the watered down gfx, and bugs.... but that ui....