PDA

View Full Version : Can't find empty land

Viljar
04-22-2015, 01:14 AM
I recently bought and built all the stuff needed for the Gazebo, and took up my scarecrow farm and consolidated it, but now there seems to be absolutely no places to put it, I like this game a lot, so I bought the month Patron just to see how it went, and I loved it, but now I am frustrated because I cannot find somewhere to build my Gazebo, and I gave up a scarecrow farm that was making me some money....I would appreciate help on this matter......as I am becoming increasingly frustrated.

Siobhan
04-22-2015, 06:41 AM
I understand your frustration, but in truth, gaining enough land for a 'zebo takes time. Start with buying a 16x16 somewhere and slowly expanding through purchase or grabbing collapsing properties. Also, there are a few people out there who are tired of their farmhouse and either selling or giving up. Either way, it's a 24x24 plot that a 'zebo will fit on.

Good luck to you

maiyah
04-22-2015, 06:56 AM
Have you looked in Auroria for space?

Viljar
04-22-2015, 07:50 AM
I am on Kyprosa server, and I had a 16x16 and there was not much space when I put that down, went to expand on that and ran out of space. So I am trying to find space to put this Gazebo. I am part of a guild and even they do not know of any spaces for anything, let alone the gazebo plots...I am in Nuia so not sure if I can put it on another continent....all help is appreciated, and the help so far too. Thanks

maiyah
04-22-2015, 08:00 AM
I am on Kyprosa server, and I had a 16x16 and there was not much space when I put that down, went to expand on that and ran out of space. So I am trying to find space to put this Gazebo. I am part of a guild and even they do not know of any spaces for anything, let alone the gazebo plots...I am in Nuia so not sure if I can put it on another continent....all help is appreciated, and the help so far too. Thanks

You can place land in Auroria. :) It does take three hereafter stones to get there, or you can sail, but on most servers you can find an open 24 there.

Khaler
04-22-2015, 08:12 AM
Getting a 24x24 plot is an advanced thing in AA. You'd have to secure a number of 16x16s, with some 8x8s around them to gradually build up to having the entire 24x24 square. You're trying to jump right to something that those of us that have been playing since release took months to achieve. ;)

As others mentioned, there is more land available in Auroria than down South. The 1.7 patch is opening a new zone, Golden Ruins that has a large housing space, about 3 times as big as Diamond Shores so there should be yet more land coming available.

Large land ownership in AA is something that takes patience and advance planning.

Shalille
04-22-2015, 08:51 AM
I gave up a scarecrow farm that was making me some money....I would appreciate help on this matter......as I am becoming increasingly frustrated.

You can make a new alt character, get lvl 10 and do the quest to get a new scarecrow farm. Just mail yourself the materials from your main.
Ask one of your guild to give you a lift in clipper for the final stage of the quest.

Once you have the farm placed and built, you can use an appraisal cert from marketplace/auction and sell the farm to your main character (sale ->specify buyer name)

Or you can simply use it as it is, you get full access to your alts farms anyway.

Viljar
04-22-2015, 10:50 AM
Thanks for all your input, settled in Auroria.....

OnlyOneShinobi
04-23-2015, 11:09 PM
I'm glad you found a place to call home. I also was going to suggest Auroria. I lived there for quite awhile until i had enough cash to buy mainland property.
I made a video about my land experiences.
It's kind of long, but maybe give you some perspective.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=EklF6hrCFJE&index=36&list=PLemDFPa5sMNQafLNC1AGKQVlHOWjvWODX