PDA

View Full Version : Net dropping whilst download, dontload will not continue after..

Daevough
07-18-2014, 11:12 PM
I have deleted just enough so the 48.# gigs of space are free, I have a 120 gig ssd hhd so 48 gigs is a whole giant percentage of my entire hdd. If at any point my internet connection drops after downloading 500 mb when I try to restart the download it says I don't have enough space and I need to delete all I've downloaded to start the download again and therefore I have to start from the beginning again and have failed to download the game 3 times now over 24 hours, please make the downloader realize how much data I have and continue the download from that point or release the game files to a downloader that will allow me to do this (I.e. a torrent) so I can complete this download and try your game.

Yours sincerely,

Annoyed Aussie

Fasti
07-19-2014, 12:42 AM
Next time you run into this issue, do me a favor and restart your PC. Once it's restarted, try launching the patcher again to see if it continues where you left off, as it should.

Thanks!

Daevough
07-19-2014, 05:57 AM
Still get the 'Error 1017' message :/ I'll leave it downloading tonight and shall cross my fingers as I drift off to sleep.

TheArtisticFox
07-26-2014, 09:13 PM
i get the same issue, @GM Fasti when are u guys going to fix this issue, i know ur not the person that does this but me and several others r having this problem, some of just have enough space to download the 48 gigs, we shouldn't have to keep deleting stuff on our pc's and or buying a bigger hard drive to counter this, this is my 7th time trying to down load this game. why hasn't Trion implement something where the update downloads the rest of the files from where it was paused at?

this is ridiculous #Disappointed

Illusionary
07-27-2014, 02:14 PM
Next time you run into this issue, do me a favor and restart your PC. Once it's restarted, try launching the patcher again to see if it continues where you left off, as it should.

Thanks!

I just tried this and it did not work. I also tried ending all Glyph processes and it still did not work. Is there a 3rd party site where we can download the game or something?