PDA

View Full Version : Game client settings etc keep resetting

Drengarth
07-19-2014, 02:31 AM
Hi!
I've been on and off Archeage since CBT1 started. I moved around my UI until the point I was happy with it.
Same thing goes with the size of it and also the graphic settings. And ofc Keybinds!

Now, my problem is that the UI keep resetting (on certain characters, especially my first). And now the keybinds resetted, first time for that. And everytime I start up the client it's sometime in Window-mode or Fullscreen. Even when I always have it checked for Fullscreen in options.

I know it can/will happen if it crashes, like in other games I tried. But the thing is my client never crashed! I click the exit button every time I log out and wait for the countdown every time and let the game client close down.

Now, is there anyone else experiencing this? Is there something I can do to keep this from happening?
It's extremly annoying!

Thanks

Fasti
07-19-2014, 03:58 AM
Hey there!

In your Documents folder is an ArcheAge folder. Go ahead and rename that folder ArcheAgeOLD, then restart Glyph and AA. It should be on default settings when you launch the game. At that point, adjust your settings as you want them again and see if they keep after another restart of the client.

I hope that helps.

Thanks!