PDA

View Full Version : ArcheAge Livestream: April 24 at 2:30 PM PDT

Kiwibird
04-23-2015, 11:01 AM
http://www.archeagegame.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/AA_LivestreamBlogHeader_952x414_02.jpg

Join Producer Merv “Khrolan” Lee Kwai and Associate Producer Amanda “Amary” Fry on the Trion Worlds Twitch channel for our next ArcheAge livestream. We’ll be exploring naval combat on the Public Test Server so feel free to join us in-game! We will be discussing ghost ships, ship wrecks, the Abyssal Attack, and Freedich Island.

We'll also field follow-up and additional questions from the forums and livestream chat. Have any questions? Feel free to share them here!

ArcheAge Livestream
Twitch Channel: http://www.twitch.tv/trionworlds
Start Time: Friday, April 24 at 2:30 PM PDT (GMT-7)
Duration: 45 minutes

See you on Twitch!

xDrac
04-23-2015, 11:13 AM
Topics I would like to be addressed:
- Archeum from new purses. Why only motes and dust?
- Archeum trees, when bought before 1.7, what will happen to them once the patch hits? (clarification)

Pwnocchio
04-23-2015, 11:22 AM
Are the only ways to generate Feral Mark via the two stationary archery skills Deadeye & Float and via the v2 T4 Obsidian Short Spear?

youtube Jasonwivart
04-23-2015, 11:24 AM
Archeum needs to be address as this is a direct NERF to archeum not an increase no matter how you slice it. Even opening up the blue only purses you still are not going to get as much archeum and you are now forced to grind 15x more to get said BLUE purses. Archeum trees do not drop out of the purses enough either.

Ayrx
04-23-2015, 11:31 AM
Any chances for a 5th or even 6th shortcut bar?

Koalissa
04-23-2015, 11:32 AM
when is the e-mail authentication problem solved, its become critical.

is there a chance that vehicles become tradable

it would be nice to get an auto plant function for the farmcart with saved planting plan´s

Aeowin
04-23-2015, 11:49 AM
When will undergarments be added? Also, as said above and in multiple posts coming after mine, reevaluate these archeum changes. They are horrendous.

Amuru
04-23-2015, 11:59 AM
Why not increase the Ayanad Design Drop rates. They are non-existent. I understand keeping them rare. But at this rate soon only those who got them from initial rush will have them and no others.

Vandellia
04-23-2015, 12:09 PM
You need to clarify or perhaps expand on how the change is going to be implemented. For those of us who are between 50 and 55 and still working on leveling depending on how the change is implemented i can see some major issues with the "adjustment". I have struggled hard for every bit of XP i have gained, to simply keep the "percentage of completion" in the level i currently have would be a massive insult to me and anyone else struggling towards 55. letting us keep the xp (current xp) we've gotten would be the proper way to do it. The down side to that is that the players currently 55 will also feel that they got screwed as well. Not really sure what the proper way to implement the change but if you dont address it you will absolutely create a major fury over it. Bottom line "in hard numbers" keeping the percentage while removing hard earned xp is an insult.

jstoker1238
04-23-2015, 12:37 PM
Are you ever going to fix plate armor so that one can successfully compete as a warrior?

williamcaw
04-23-2015, 12:41 PM
can you remind people on were trion world stands on the definition of crests and what is considered parody. i have seen a lot of people wearing copyrighted stuff on kyrios

can you speak of the change to how dry docks are constructed and how to get the designs for some ships parts are found a lot of people were confused on how to get them?

williamcaw
04-23-2015, 12:45 PM
Topics I would like to be addressed:
- Archeum from new purses. Why only motes and dust?
- Archeum trees, when bought before 1.7, what will happen to them once the patch hits? (clarification)
this has been toched in the past live steam of 17/4/15 "4/17/15"

Pomegranate
04-23-2015, 12:55 PM
The changes to ships look fun, but it sounds like fishing boats are going to struggle really hard against the new competition. Are there any plans to re-balance this, or add more kinds of boats? It would be neat to have a second fishing option, maybe a smaller boat that can move faster but can't carry as much.

Bunnyleptic
04-23-2015, 12:57 PM
Questions:

1: Will you consider putting Mounts in Vocation vendor?
(I know you're planning to put Gazebo Farm designs from Korea, but consider also mounts please. Some of us are happy with the current look of the Gazebo Farm)

2: Can you put the designs needed for ship components on Mirage Isle or General Merchant/Carpentry Merchant?
(Right now there is too much RNG needed to get the one you need)

3: Can you post the sizes needed to put a crest on smaller ship sails?
(When changing Galleons sails to smaller ones, adding crest on them seems to be difficult. The crest is too small, it doesn't cover the entire sail)

4: Will you make it possible for fishing boats to be able to change as well, so they don't fall too much behind?
(With the upcoming changes less people will use a fishing boat to fish which is ashame really. Please don't make fishing boats useless)

5: Can you put White Rabbit for direct purchase on MP instead of the brown one please?
(Curently, you are putting the coolest and the cutest one in RNG-boxes, which is sad really. Please reconsider)

6: Do you have any ETA on Griffin mount, and will it be available for Loyalty points as well??

Justicevallance
04-23-2015, 01:10 PM
Please make untradeable items such as mounts and get account bound tradeable to same account characters...

Requesting eta on Timber coupe and skateboard

Rondache
04-23-2015, 01:13 PM
Has there been any progress on the topic of trade run blocking from when Scapes posted this comment?

We've been monitoring the uptick in debate over blockades over the last week or so. Worth noting that we're aware of the concerns and are proposing ways to give players more tools in negotiating them in our discussions with XLGAMES. Current notions include reintroducing collision physics to carts and reducing the cooldown on Rider's Escape. Note that none of this is final and still open to feedback.

ResurioxZ
04-23-2015, 01:38 PM
QUESTION ABOUT PIRATES

1. Pirates need the ability back to attack in peace times. In all other versions pirates are able to do that because peace is intended to be a peace period between Harani and Nuia NOT PIRATES.

2. Pirates have only disadvantages now no advantages.

3. IF U DONT want to add the ability for pirates to attack in peace back. Can u place reconsider the jailtime pirates get when they die on land ?

Expendable
04-23-2015, 01:54 PM
1. Is anything being done about the client performance issues introduced with the library patch? It seems like the game becomes almost unplayable after an hour of moving around in game.

2. Will we ever see a reduction of RNG in crafting weapons and armor? At least let us combine 3 (salvaged) at all tiers to get the upgradeable item.

3. Can we please have faction transfers. I would love to see an item in the cash shop that allows me to move my character to the opposite faction. All you really have to do is set it up a queue so that each transfer has to accompany a transfer from the other side. Or at least the factions have to be close in size before more are allowed.

Odoq
04-23-2015, 02:02 PM
Screw Naval Combat, there are way more pressing questions that ACTUALLY NEED ANSWERING.

Clarification on Archeum Trees
1) What happens to Gilda Trees still in your inventory (not planted) Answer was given in other forum posts, but prove to be wrong on PTS.
2) What happens to Gilda Trees that are currently planted since the mineral water has been changed.
Coin Purse Archeum Nerf
1) Having purses drop dust and motes at the 50% higher rate than current archeum is actually a nerf. Currently dropping 1 shard (5 dust) vs 1.5 dust is not an increase.
If you want to play that game it should 7/8 dust dropping vs 1 shard. That would be an increase.

Phraxas
04-23-2015, 02:12 PM
With the recent changes and addresses to the RNG concerning regrades, have you guys considered or ever look at the amount of RNG related to socketing armor with lunagems?! Currently with the 500 honor gems ive heard stories of 10-30k honor spent on 1 item for 4-6 sockets. Now that we are getting gems worth 700+ i could easily see that number going up 1.5x or even 2x.

Speaking on the topic of Honor, have you guys considered bringing in the 1-2 honor point per auroria mob kill like other versions?! The amount of honor needed for the new enchants and the fact that rift is still only giving 500 honor per, 1v1 is not a viable way to "grind honor" specially for new players or people who don't swipe the CC to be top 100 in arena rankings.

lunna
04-23-2015, 02:12 PM
Question 1) is there any chance we will be able to gift items from the loyalty store that we currently can't?

2) Any chance we'll have more customization for our homes? i.e. Changing floors/wall color/fireplace mantles and stairs.

Helpherdel
04-23-2015, 02:46 PM
With the recent changes and addresses to the RNG concerning regrades, have you guys considered or ever look at the amount of RNG related to socketing armor with lunagems?! Currently with the 500 honor gems ive heard stories of 10-30k honor spent on 1 item for 4-6 sockets. Now that we are getting gems worth 700+ i could easily see that number going up 1.5x or even 2x.
I spent literally 100k on my pants and never got my 6th gem, 100k honor as a healer takes months to get...

Speaking on the topic of Honor, have you guys considered bringing in the 1-2 honor point per auroria mob kill like other versions?! The amount of honor needed for the new enchants and the fact that rift is still only giving 500 honor per, 1v1 is not a viable way to "grind honor" specially for new players or people who don't swipe the CC to be top 100 in arena rankings.
Having 1.5k honor per CR/GR like on the others versions would be logical considering the 55% increased price on the new gems.

I used to be against getting so much honor from PvE events but 5v5 arena and open world PvP simply don't give enough honor even though I did more than 100k honor in open world and countless arenas...

I'm stacking honor to be ready when 1.7 will hit but I could spend 200k and not have a single gem on my chest or pants, 2 or 3 months not spending a single honor points to have a chance.

Okay people will do their PvP titles with CR/GR events but it's already what's happening anyway.

This is no QQ post since I used to have enough playtime to make some honor but having CR and GR back to their former "glory" would help people a lot and encourage people to attack the enemy CR/GR.

Pomegranate
04-23-2015, 02:51 PM
I can't remember if this was addressed last time.

Name and/or race change? Will it ever be available? puh-lease

Deathshades
04-23-2015, 03:16 PM
- Archeum from new purses. Why only motes and dust? Not anuff drops make up for what used to drop is bad What you guys going do about it ??
( 300 jesters after corverting to crys 5 to 8 now we only get 3 to 4 tops)
and new bags do not make up for it do low drop of the bags and TOP IT ALL OFF have use more LP to do it all

SO WHAT ARE YOU GUYS GOING DO ABOUT IT ???

Froggy
04-23-2015, 03:17 PM
2 questions:

1. Will the 'old' RNG boxes that are available from the Commemorative Reward Workbench (in exchange for the reward coins players will be receiving from the Aquatic Archeum Supply Crate purchases) have the new upgraded drop rate that the 'new' RNG boxes currently have?

2. Will the RNG boxes available from the Commemorative Reward Workbench be updated as new RNG boxes are released? (Eg. If I hold onto the reward coins I receive and a new RNG box comes out with a costume I want, can I turn the coins in for that new RNG box)

SweetMikka
04-23-2015, 03:43 PM
I thought that some of the new ship upgrades were supposed to be used on the clipper such as replacing the cannon with a storage pack spot. So far it seems like even some of the items that are supposed to be available to all ships are still limited. I also think that will all of the ship upgrades that the fishing boat should have upgrades as well.

Lockless
04-23-2015, 03:52 PM
Q1: Last stream I asked which Auroria zones will offer tradepacks and was told you would look into it and get back to us. Can you please answer this stream?

Q2: With the Freedich isle changes, will aquafarms count? If not, are they staying where they are?

Q3: Can you please inform us of the general health of the game as a whole? Health defined as population and subscriber base. Is it increasing or decreasing over the last 2-3 months? Please be specific without using vague terms like "good" or "okay".

Loyauti
04-23-2015, 03:56 PM
I have a color-blind friend and the first authority of the library requires to see well colors. Could we have a color-blind mode on Archeage there?

Mormegiil
04-23-2015, 03:58 PM
Handicrafting changes are great but what is going to happen to already salvaged items that you haven't machined yet so they are just sitting as salvaged in storage

Eillana
04-23-2015, 04:37 PM
Q1 : will you make the red dragon costumes easier to craft ( since you removed stats ) like you did for the ayanad's one ?
Q2 : any plan to increase the dragon bone chip droprate in Karkasse Ridgelands ?

Digma76
04-23-2015, 05:07 PM
- Please address the Archeum trees from prior patch 1.7. There is a lot of unclearity to it.

- Archeum nerf that you are actually bringing onto the market of Archeum itself!**

** Increasing 50% (from 20% to 30% droprate) and then interchanging Crystals for Dust and Shards for motes in the exact same amounts, that is actually what? a 80% decrease? On top of that, when you are killing of the old archeum tree sapplings it is going to skyrocket Archeum prices and completely deplete the market + ruin the game. I hope you have properly considered this.

Drgreen89
04-23-2015, 05:15 PM
Will u ever merge servers. Nui so dead that I sit in feutile guarding the boats in n out. 4hours only 2 clippers. Marianlope persons could t at 11pm 14 in a hole area, cheese merc run dew to sanddeep solo no problem ........the PvP game u r safe in new content free ship upgrades for nothing lol.... 4 main guilds 3 small and 12 pirates? What's this freedich is free all day and growls gate empty u can kill all NPC and no flag coz its still freedish for 1month. Eey nice u afk in any with full fish boat while u made food damnn yea its all a safe zone. Other server has fun while we drag along with no chance . love archeage the new pvm game wonder what monsters I got to be afraid of lell

Nocturnechaos
04-23-2015, 05:27 PM
When are you going to fix the chat bugs that we cant speak except guild chat till the server restarts

and why arent you giving us comp stuff since we cant use chat because of this bug that is months old

PoppinPo
04-23-2015, 06:47 PM
Any updates for the release dates of submarines? I want SUBMARINES T_T

Swift91
04-23-2015, 09:23 PM
1. Any word on server transfers from XL games?
2. What's going on with these people ruining the market with fraud items.

Pinnochio
04-23-2015, 10:33 PM
Q1: Will the growling yawl keep the radar that he already have on the 1.2 ? (1000m one) and is mast ? i saw it don't have it anymore on pts hope it's a mistake ... :(
Q2: on this weekend-event, did you have to craft and give the pack to the trader ? what if you stole a pack and give it to a trader ? does it count for the one who build the pack, the one who give to trader or both ?

Rouko
04-23-2015, 10:40 PM
Any news about introducing Name Changes on the marketplace?

Terdle
04-23-2015, 11:15 PM
How will be able to upgrade the car (horsepower upgrade), upgrade ticket for credits or gold? And will we get the customization skin for cars in 1.7 (a or b)?
Is the red dragon themed costume coming in our 1.7 as well?

neoadam
04-23-2015, 11:50 PM
The fortress siege time didn't follow the world and remain with the sun, the one true god.

This is really disturbing since for GMT +2 now they are from 22h30 to 00h30 on a Sunday night... It would be quite intelligent to move them back to 21h30 to 23h30 so we can play this game in the proper conditions. Not all of us have the "luck" to be unemployed or have no responsibilities.

Thank you for your concern.

Firenation
04-24-2015, 12:36 AM
Kiwibird or scape, you are missing one point here. Even how much you are trying to show how navy battles are good and awesome, I will talk for my server ( NEBE EU SERVER ), if a server has not enough population for it ,plus if one faction overwhelming other one at these death and low populated server how do you suppose to advertise or attract more ppl while most of ppl left the archeage or change server or change their faction at my server ( NEBE ) ???

Bring merge servers like how these had done at korea or russia , or bring server transfer as soon as possible.
Other current porblem is servers are laggy and you get dc generally at the critical moments...

Darsy
04-24-2015, 12:47 AM
Is the Wavewyrm Armor Set obtainable in the next patch if not when do we get it ?
http://archeagedatabase.net/us/item/30561/
http://archeagedatabase.net/us/item/30562/
http://archeagedatabase.net/us/item/30563/
Im not talking about the Costume that will be given away to the 2nd place of the next event.

BOBBYBEST
04-24-2015, 12:52 AM
1. Why after restart (maintenance) zones does not keep their current tension level? Any plans of doing so?!(do I need to mention since library how hard it is to bring peace in zones like Hellswamp for example. basically there is no point for anyone to even go there - probably make it rotate as Halcyona?)
2. Why boats of any kind take so less dmg from players but haulers take full dmg?!
3. Any love to f2p players? You focus constantly on what is going to be in the market so p2w can benefit from. And by f2p I mean patrons that earn their gold by trades/craft and not with credit cards. Like - increase the packs values? Make their professions worth selling crafting services? etc.
4. How about making professions worth something? Currently there is no benefit to have anything at top 90k. Most of the items does not require any lvl of profession - obsidian change was the worst. It is stupid so ANY body can craft weapons/armor etc. It would be better if someone being able to craft something actually makes money out of it.
5. judicial system is broken totally - do we need to mention that players get sentenced with less than 5 ppl which should not be intended. 10-20 min in prison doesn't mean anything for anyone. Committing crime should be punishment not a smoke break for players.
6. PvP is almost dead. With the arena and the rewards from the arena you just boost the p2w players to get even more rich. I can't spend 20-30 gold every 30 min to be there fully potted so I can have some chance.
7. WHY consumables are actually allowed in the arena at all ?! when using consumables there is no point of builds, skills, experience etc. The one that invest more in the fight always wins. And why would anyone do any other PvP outside of the arena if the rewards are so good?! Doing PvP open world have NO benefits at all compared to the arena honor atm.

(ppl complain of other ppl afk so time passes and buffs drop or not even engage in the fight and stay up when clearly they have no chance against fully potted ppl and what you do? instead of fixing problems, so they don't get this disadvantage, you force them into fight. This is to show you have not thinking at all - instead of fixing the issue you implement a workaround which will force players to think of other ways to do the same. It is much better to find a way to remove the need of making such thing.)

moonseeds
04-24-2015, 01:29 AM
Are you going to implement a refresh button for the trade info in-game?
Is there anything i can do with my extra red dragon wings from the Red dragon event? I Cant break them down for scales or upgrade them to the heroic wings.

Simbol
04-24-2015, 02:02 AM
The fortress siege time didn't follow the world and remain with the sun, the one true god.

This is really disturbing since for GMT +2 now they are from 22h30 to 00h30 on a Sunday night... It would be quite intelligent to move them back to 21h30 to 23h30 so we can play this game in the proper conditions. Not all of us have the "luck" to be unemployed or have no responsibilities.

Thank you for your concern.

All times are broken, not only Siege time. Even for someone that is living on GMT+0 some events are starting late and most of players are GMT+1 - GMT+2

Azrakel
04-24-2015, 02:03 AM
Please address the blank/random crest image issue. My entire mansion is now filled with blank crest, images of half naked anime girls, or pictures of doge... My mansion was beautiful and had a singular theme (it had a large TV and multi canvas portraits), now it looks like something that was vomited out of 4chan...

A fix would be much appreciated.

Macharani and cheese
04-24-2015, 02:33 AM
1) Are there any plans to improve the snowflake proficiency system?
Why do the requirements to increase the number of proficiencies require more and more snowflakes? Are there any plans to reduce the number of snowflakes require or is there a reward system in play to compliment this system?

2) When is the bigger bungalow house coming out?
This marine house is in Mirage Isle, how will this be implemented as current housing areas for marine houses are mostly populated with the 24x24 size marine house, where would we have room to plant one of these?

3) Is there a Sheriff of Crafting Town Title?
Perhaps this is implemented after crafting a full set of the new Dawn Crafters Armor?

CalliCat
04-24-2015, 02:52 AM
1. why do you refuse to take action against AFK bridge blockers? It is complete and utter bull that they are allowed to annoy people while not even at the pc. Are you ever going to do something about this?

AgetoAge
04-24-2015, 03:41 AM
2 Questions

1. What will happen to the already salvaged accessories? I know most of the handicrafters all have some extra already salvaged rings, earrings, and or necklaces. Since the reforge is going to be taking out what will happen to them do we sell it cause its junk or we can re-salvage it for earth gear?

2. The current change to the archeum is somewhat worse than before I mean even jesters you are only getting motes and dust. If the drop rate is increase and the same type of drops are there like for jesters will be shard and crystal that will be ok even if it goes back to dust and shard but motes and dust. Is XLGames on drugs for this decision?

Sorry that may sound rude but that is what it kind of seems like it.

Lshock
04-24-2015, 03:53 AM
You need to clarify or perhaps expand on how the change is going to be implemented. For those of us who are between 50 and 55 and still working on leveling depending on how the change is implemented i can see some major issues with the "adjustment". I have struggled hard for every bit of XP i have gained, to simply keep the "percentage of completion" in the level i currently have would be a massive insult to me and anyone else struggling towards 55. letting us keep the xp (current xp) we've gotten would be the proper way to do it. The down side to that is that the players currently 55 will also feel that they got screwed as well. Not really sure what the proper way to implement the change but if you dont address it you will absolutely create a major fury over it. Bottom line "in hard numbers" keeping the percentage while removing hard earned xp is an insult.

If you don't understand that you are getting a far better deal out of this when you are not level 55 yet you need to re-educate yourself in this matter, you are not loosing xp nor are you gaining it.
I took the liberty to link you a post where this is detailed here (http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?181732-XP-Changes&p=1637204&viewfull=1#post1637204)
In addition to that patrons get a 10% increase in xp bonus, so please refrain from stating things like "you are losing xp" and "removing xp" cause you are not.

xLuckyCharm
04-24-2015, 04:28 AM
1. Could you give a detailed explanation of the Fishing Boat just as you did with the other boats last stream?
2. Is the Serpentis Healer Gear coming out with Dread Prophecies?

asoberschism
04-24-2015, 05:31 AM
Questions:
Can we have ALL the "Zone Music" added to the "Radio" in the car or phonograph?

Lyrical
04-24-2015, 05:31 AM
Questions:

When will family sizes be increased and to what?
When will the bugs that leave you stuck in combat be addressed?
http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?74426-Stuck-in-Combat&highlight=stuck+combat
Is the snowflake system being reviewed in light of the proficiency changes?
Please more buttons on the UI or have all of them have the scrolling feature.

Saveric
04-24-2015, 05:35 AM
Exploration
-Will those of us that have explored a ton and gotten the Achievements for a lot of areas lose Exploration Proficiency due to having actually above 10,000 in Exploration in already acquired Achievements? If so, is there any way for us to receive some type of item that allows us to use it to gain Exploration Proficiency each time we have to manually raise it to the next Proficiency Rank? Or will it automatically start at like Expert or Master with the patch and not be stuck at Novice?

Maugrem
04-24-2015, 06:15 AM
Hey Scapes, or Khrolan, Firecait, etc : )

Can you guys explain the impetus behind doubling the cap on professions?

Carex
04-24-2015, 06:28 AM
If it did not already happen - can owner's mark be changed so that everyone in your raid can take the wheel, pretty please? *puppy eyes*

Second question, is there any chance of getting an <away> tag in the guild member overview for the members that are AFK?

Jylin
04-24-2015, 06:43 AM
#Pirate Gate
http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?182692-PirateGate-%28-Pirates-needs-to-be-changed-%29

Questions:
Any chanche to increase the droprate from the dolphin dropped by dahuta to a realistic level?
There are people that did that dungeon 100+ times and never saw one on Aier.

On an earlier livestream you said, you will introduce a new tier for mounts to make that hard obtain mounts more worth getting. Will the same thing happen to gliders? like the crafted gliders or kraken glider?

Are you aware, that the new changes to coinpurses just makes the supply worse? You promised a huge buff for the archeum supply, not a minor change.

why is there no ship collision damage in safe zones when it comes to our version of the game, while KR/RU has it?

In the 1.7 Patchnotes there is a information about decreasing the difficult level of serpentis - what changes in detail?

CrouchingMoose
04-24-2015, 06:51 AM
Hey Scapes, or Khrolan, Firecait, etc : )

Can you guys explain the impetus behind doubling the cap on professions?

It wasn't a Trion change, XL made that change in Korea quite a while back. Not sure what the point was, but it's not a new Trion thing

Simbol
04-24-2015, 06:58 AM
Dolphin from Dahuta instance is just one of the small issues.

Increase the number of items dropping from World Bosses with +1day respawn time (from 1 -> 2) considering the amount of people and resources is required in killing a boss like Red Dragon (50-70 people).
Encourage players in joining the instances like Dahuta by increasing also the amount of upgraded items, considering that you cannot upgrade the standard helmet for example.

Disconnects during an instanced boss - fix the loot issue for situations where you get disconnected during an instance boss fight mid-fight, or allow entering the instance and getting back to the boss at least (i.e. last boss serpentis)

BellaJTam
04-24-2015, 07:29 AM
In the live stream two weeks ago (that ended up being on the forums only), you mentioned that the Proficiency specialization caps would be changed to accommodate the new profs.

In case this hasn't been asked before (and if it has, sorry),

Will the base number of specializations increase given the new Proficiency Levels and Proficiencies? Currently, the base number is 7 with 6 tiers. Given that it's increasing to 10 tiers, will we be getting more specializations? Or will the maxed specialization number be increased (via specialization snowflakes)?

Yes! The base number of specializations will be increasing to match the new changes. We don't have a final number at the moment, though.

On the PTS, this has not been changed (the base is 7). Is this still being developed (and thus, in flux)? Or is this change not happening? I currently have used all my specializations at the moment and I don't want to lose out the Exploration prof. Will everyone be granted 1 extra specialization in order to account for this? What's the game plan? Thanks!

zalvati0n
04-24-2015, 07:54 AM
When a player joins or leaves/kick a guild, the red text is pretty hard to notice, especially when all your skills/farming etc also displays a red text.
Could we get another method of seeing who enters and leaves a guild? Change the colour? Or make a different back ground for it?

Please fix the UI, that resets when ever you crash, alt-tab, or general random reset.

Please make all the stuff tradeable, that you can get from the RNG boxes.

Can we get an Icon in the Raid/Group and Guild tab, so we can see which players that is AFK/Away?

Change the times on siege/events on EU servers! Its summer time, so its even worse!! Make it more suitable, so all players can enjoy it!!

Neodoc
04-24-2015, 08:24 AM
QUESTION ABOUT PIRATES

1. Pirates need the ability back to attack in peace times. In all other versions pirates are able to do that because peace is intended to be a peace period between Harani and Nuia NOT PIRATES.

2. Pirates have only disadvantages now no advantages.

3. IF U DONT want to add the ability for pirates to attack in peace back. Can u place reconsider the jailtime pirates get when they die on land ?

as i pirate i agree with this, i def feel trion/xl needs to let us attack durin the peace times (as it says in the peace description) and/or let us somehow ignore the jail time buff so we can go to land and fight a lil more giving pirates more stuff they can do.

also

#Pirate Gate
http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?182692-PirateGate-%28-Pirates-needs-to-be-changed-%29

babyo
04-24-2015, 08:25 AM
Questions:

When will family sizes be increased and to what?
When will the bugs that leave you stuck in combat be addressed?
http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?74426-Stuck-in-Combat&highlight=stuck+combat
Is the snowflake system being reviewed in light of the proficiency changes?
Please more buttons on the UI or have all of them have the scrolling feature.

These I would like to know the answers to also

unitypixie
04-24-2015, 08:36 AM
so wheres the pegasus mount results ???

Honey Lullaby
04-24-2015, 08:45 AM
Question One is in regards to making things a little easier on healers in both PvE and PvP through better customization of the UI. It is possible to move your own health bar and it will stay put but can we get a fix for party and raid windows? I have to constantly adjust them in order to make them more accessible because they reset every time a party breaks and they are so close together by default it sometimes makes it hard to notice people getting debuffed because the debuff ends up underneath the next person's life bar more times than not. I guess this would be a nice fix for everyone, but as a healer my main focus is the lifebars of my group / raid.

Question Two is in regards to healing on a merchant ship or ships in general. Do you think it would be possible to lessen the amount of line of sighting that happens on a merchant ship via the boxes or sails? Is this something you even think should be changed? I'm ok with things being challenging but it feels more clunky and unrefined than difficult.

Question Three is something I would really like to see fixed. I play on Kyrios and I have yet to see someone who I felt spent as much time on their house as I have. My guild really enjoys hanging out there and that makes me happy to hear. However, Elite Merchant Cushions and the cushions that summon tutors can only be summoned by the owner of the property and that makes it hard to have a guild house, especially when it's not right next to the Auction House, which more times than not is not a particularly attractive location. Could we please get them adjusted so that anyone who has permissions to interact with the house can also summon the NPCs? That would be seriously amazing and up the usefulness of a guild house.

Question Four is in regards to titles. With the announcement of the achievement system, I would not be surprised if we started to see a lot more of the titles that they have in the Korean version or at least better translated versions of them. Would it be possible to get a system that allowed us to select two titles? One which we select for the stats and one which we select to be displayed. I've seen this in some other games and I'm a huge fan of it. My character name is Honey and I know if the 'Always Fresh' title that they have in Korea ever makes it to our version, I would love to be able to run around as Always Fresh Honey.

Question Five is in regards to mount armor. Do you think it would be possible to get a system in place to allow us to skin mount armor with other mount armor? Not that there are a lot of choices to begin with, but it would be nice to not have to choose between functionality and aesthetics. I would also be pretty content with an option that just allows you to just hide the gear on your mount.

vinniea
04-24-2015, 08:51 AM
What is wrong with crest, everything is showing up blank after I tried the PTS?

Karthenoir
04-24-2015, 09:04 AM
Well seeing to the fact you did not reply to any forum questions last time (totally understandable with all you had to get through) this:

Gooday

The questions I wish to pose are these:

1= With the increase of maximum proficiency, are new tiers being added over and above current ones or are the current ranks just being expanded to facilitate the new maximum?

2= Will the current Pegusus ever be upgrade-able and are more upgrade-able mounts being planned for implementation?

3= Are there any plans for Battle pets that are actually viable for use in pvp and not just for pve grinding? (like pets that give off area buffs or that can heal players ect)

4= Are there plans to perhaps implement an anywhere queue button for arenas for patrons like there will be for repair and AH?

5=Any upgrades for roll settings for massive raids as current options either don't work or clutter up whole screen?

6= at all possible to implement gems for crafting that increase the chance of items becoming a certain type when being unsealed? (like a wind stone that increases the chance of unsealed items proc'ing as typhoon)?

7= Will the overhaul of the ocean and ocean warfare mechanics increase system requirements of the game (older pc's struggle with game as it is)

Last but not least - AERIAL COMBAT?!?!?!?!???

Would just like to emphasize the question about AA performance leading into the new patch as seriously getting worried my computer wont be able to handle AA anymore

Good day and thank you :) keep being Awesome

Elorin
04-24-2015, 09:05 AM
With lots of new furniture items being added, I have to ask: Are the decor limits on houses arbitrary, or was there some kind of load-testing done to determine them?

I own a 28x28 Swept-Roof Manor. If my measurements are right, it has about 8x the interior floorspace of a 16x16 house(512m^2 vs 64 m^2), but only 3x the decor limit(150 vs 50).

GankDezNuts
04-24-2015, 09:06 AM
QUESTION about Dread Prophecies - If I take off 10 trade pack spots from a merchant ship, will it be faster than an equally equipped Gallon (10 packs) since the merchant ship is smaller and lighter with the addition of weight bearing system for ships, and if so can you say how much faster, will it be a useful change that gives the lighter armored merchant ship a change to escape a heavier equipped galleon or will it be superficial change of only 1m or 2m per sec instead of a useful (3.5m -5m) per sec

...also how bout that ability to sort the teleport book :)

thanks,

best open world PVP MMO out there

Shayley
04-24-2015, 09:18 AM
Some of the servers have a lower population that others, and some are just flatout super low population.

When can we expect to see something such as server transfers?

Dracallis
04-24-2015, 10:15 AM
On PTS we can't seem to use Auroria Mineral Water on blazing trees to get flaming logs anymore, is this broken or is there a new way to get flaming logs?

Also will Ode to Recovery ever get back it's mana regen?

Thanks <3 :cool:

Ansilon
04-24-2015, 10:21 AM
Are there plans to fix or allow regrades on the jewelry that can be crafted from the Red Dragon series in Karkasse?

Ansilon
04-24-2015, 10:23 AM
Are there plans to do something about multiple rewards of the same item or pet that is bind on pickup? For example Celestial Pegasas having 3 of them but only really can use 1.

Claik
04-24-2015, 10:24 AM
For the Freedich compensation does the structure need to be built?

GankDezNuts
04-24-2015, 11:24 AM
What happened to the dragon Event? When is it going to resume? Will it resume?

RadiantShocker
04-24-2015, 11:35 AM
Will current Archeum Trees become changeable to the newer ones for the small cost of labor? Same scenario as Manure?

CrouchingMoose
04-24-2015, 11:46 AM
What do you get for raising your exploration proficiency, besides getting to see the entire world. I would like to know if the reward is worth it before I start sneaking around in opposing faction starting zones.

Katerine
04-24-2015, 11:47 AM
What is wrong with crest, everything is showing up blank after I tried the PTS?

I am having the same issue. I see some crests still, but a lot of them are gone (on live server) following use of the PTS. Plans to address this? Will this be happening to everyone after the update?

On PTS we can't seem to use Auroria Mineral Water on blazing trees to get flaming logs anymore, is this broken or is there a new way to get flaming logs?

Also will Ode to Recovery ever get back it's mana regen?

Thanks <3 :cool:

Flaming Logs will now come from the Regrade Braziers. The flaming trees I guess are just for environmental looks now. See link: http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?182767-Blazing-Trees-broken

Anonymous Burgenvold Guy
04-24-2015, 11:47 AM
Why are all my cloaks and sails filled with random images or blank on the NA servers? Does it have something to do with PTS?

Katerine
04-24-2015, 11:50 AM
Why are all my cloaks and sails filled with random images or blank on the NA servers? Does it have something to do with PTS?

Yes I think it does. Have had same issue, as have some others who posted on here. All started after downloading and using PTS.

Ninjeff
04-24-2015, 11:51 AM

No. Just No. No matter how you look at it you will need less exp to level to 55. You are not losing anything. Imagine the people who are already level 55... Should we be demanding to be level'd to 56? That is how r3tarded all of these posts who complain about "losing" exp are.

valdamus
04-24-2015, 11:59 AM
auroria cloaks boe yes? C'mon guys. Its been months already. Let the grown ups have a shot at them.

Cyales
04-24-2015, 12:34 PM
Questions:

1: Will you consider making an EVENT like in other MMORPG`S??
(In this game it seems that grinding is not a important part of the game and it should be more important. For example in other games they have EVENTS for X2 - X3 XP and LOOT RATE. And i think by having an event like that it will be so good for all the players...)

2: Can you guys improve the Game Marketing and Game Promotions??
(When it comes about game marketing and game promotions i`m sorry to say but you guys really do not know what means game marketing and game promotions. If some of you would take some time and start compare other MMORPG`S with this game you will notice that ArcheAge really got a crappy Marketing and Promotion system. Instead of players to keep join the ArcheAge community it seems that many of them are leaving and starting to play other games. There are many things you can improve and i think with a good plan for Marketing and Promotions ArcheAge will improve a lot and the community will get bigger.)

3: Can you guys improve the Game Professions??
(I mean when you reach the max cap at the 90k Proficiency you should have an additional benefit or something like that, is really so wrong that the only benefit you got is that you just need less Labor. There are so many ways to improve the game and make it better. Also to reward the players who got the max Proficiency on a Profession)

3: Can you guys fix the time for the Siege on European Servers?
(When the Siege starts is really so late in many European countries and you guys could fix that easily... European Server is not North American Servers...
Another player said this: "All times are broken, not only Siege time. Even for someone that is living on GMT+0 some events are starting late and most of players are GMT+1 - GMT+2." And he is really right....)

Anyway cheers, i know you guys wont do anything about it

Rumsfeld
04-24-2015, 01:14 PM
Bearing Treasures from Distant Shores: April 24-27

Says Contest is PER SERVER:
http://www.trionworlds.com/archeage/en/2015/04/16/omen-of-dread-prophecies/

Says Contest is PER SERVER REGION (AKA NA):
http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?182763-Bearing-Treasures-from-Distant-Shores-April-24-27

Does Trion know which it is, or just covering your bases?

Please if you don't know, just say so. Don't hang us out to dry like on the labor event.

GetMattie
04-24-2015, 01:28 PM
Can we get a fluffy command for obsidian armor and v2 weapons to test on PTS? Also maybe ayanad armor? (A boy can dream)

Bloodmia
04-24-2015, 01:36 PM
What will be the gilda price of the "blue castle mansion" and when will it be available ?

nekokiya
04-24-2015, 01:43 PM
Q1: Since the trade quests for 16x16 farm in PTS were changed, how is it gonna be in NA/EU server if a character is in the middle of the old trade quests?

Q2: I saw there was a new 16x16 farm design in the last 2 livesteam, is it going to be in this update too?

Q3: If the new 16x16 farm design is in the patch, how about the big drill(it should be about 12x12 big according to Japanese blogs)? Oh, I am not talking about the one we got from the new daily from mining.

Even though I have some question about house's farm land...but it's not relayed to this patch, so I guess I will stop here.

Thank you.

FluXIx
04-24-2015, 01:46 PM
You guys have said for months there was gonna be an archuem increase! But now we are only getting motes n dust!.. might aswell address it now be ause when it goes live theirs gonna be alot of people ragin.

Aserghui
04-24-2015, 02:13 PM
Question: will the pieces to Alecto's manuscript and other such flavor lore books be made tradeable to enable players to search for them in groups? Instead of maling each book a 100+ hour solo grind?

Mcphearson
04-24-2015, 02:48 PM
I think I have waited on Trion long enuff.. we were told that there would be a "significant" and "noticeable" drop rate increase. Trion staff said those exact words on their weekly livestream. I have stayed in this game hoping that this problem more than any other would be resolved. If it is not resolved with this patch - I am finally going to pull the plug on my 3 patron accounts and leave the game. I've had friends urging me to leave for MANY reasons. But the archeum problem, Combined with the immense expense of gearing a character (crafting gear, or buying crafted gear, regrading gear, buying gems that are supposed to INCREASE our luck with regarding, etc is just ludicrous. Not only that, but the gear designs are UGLY as all get out - I guess they want us to buy the cash shop outfits- that's the ONLY reason I can come up with. If that is not the case, they NEED to fire whoever designs the gear for this game.

jstoker1238
04-24-2015, 03:37 PM
I think I have waited on Trion long enuff.. we were told that there would be a "significant" and "noticeable" drop rate increase. Trion staff said those exact words on their weekly livestream. I have stayed in this game hoping that this problem more than any other would be resolved. If it is not resolved with this patch - I am finally going to pull the plug on my 3 patron accounts and leave the game. I've had friends urging me to leave for MANY reasons. But the archeum problem, Combined with the immense expense of gearing a character (crafting gear, or buying crafted gear, regrading gear, buying gems that are supposed to INCREASE our luck with regarding, etc is just ludicrous. Not only that, but the gear designs are UGLY as all get out - I guess they want us to buy the cash shop outfits- that's the ONLY reason I can come up with. If that is not the case, they NEED to fire whoever designs the gear for this game.

In the livestream today they completely ignored all questions regarding Archeum. I did have to step away for a phone call during the stream at one point so assuming they didn't address it while I was on the phone, they totally ignored all questions about it.

Rumsfeld
04-24-2015, 03:39 PM
Archeum is the major issue atm and everybody was asking about it.

We must assume they purposely avoided it.

Evann
04-24-2015, 04:02 PM
1) Will there be new locations to farm ayanad design other than Library?

2) Is there any plans for GMT timezone players to participate castle siege? As for the current castle siege timing, I am unable to participate and enjoy the castle siege.

3) What is the purpose of having Stolen Library Coinpurse and Stolen Prince Coinpurse? They used up 100 and 150 LP respectively, and it doesn't seems like it is worth to open these coinpurse due to the rewards way too pathetic. Will there be a possibility to increase the amount of rewards from these coinpurse?

Firenation
04-26-2015, 12:54 AM
where can I watch " ArcheAge Livestream: April 24 " ? I went to http://www.twitch.tv/trionworlds but I cannot find the video for April 24 :(( someone would give me a link to watch it ? thank you.

Simonz
04-26-2015, 12:58 AM
where can I watch " ArcheAge Livestream: April 24 " ? I went to http://www.twitch.tv/trionworlds but I cannot find the video for April 24 :(( someone would give me a link to watch it ? thank you.

follow the link
http://www.twitch.tv/trionworlds/b/653100626

Maugrem
04-26-2015, 10:39 AM
Don't bother. Was a terrible stream. They didn't address much of the questions we posed in the thread. First time I've been disappointed since they started this. But I guess watching boats crash was cool...

Firenation
04-26-2015, 12:35 PM
where can we get these " seamob design " which is needed most of customaztion ship parts while crafting ?