PDA

View Full Version : Reminder: All properties on Freedich Isle are being reclaimed on April 28!

Morgana
04-24-2015, 12:06 PM
Greetings, Adventurers!

This is a reminder that all housing on Freedich Isle is being reclaimed on April 28th with the launch of Dread Prophecies. If you have housing there, we suggest you clear out all furniture, chests and anything with crest images.

Players who owned housing on Freedich Isle will be receiving an eminent domain package of the following goods:

8x8: 625g, 5x Worker's Compensation Potion: 500, Materials to re-build the structure and a unique title “Freedich Fellowship”

16x16: 2500g, 20x Worker's Compensation Potion: 500, Materials to re-build the structure and a unique title “Freedich Fellowship”

unitypixie
04-25-2015, 05:20 AM
what does the freedich fellowship title give ??

Quasar
04-26-2015, 07:16 AM
This 'compensation' should only be given to players who owned the properties prior to/before the announcement - i.e. the dates of placement should be checked for each current owner (this database query would be extremely simple).

Everyone should have known the moment the announcement went out that everyone would rush to place properties there (and the low pop servers had quite a few empty plots).

It is absurd that the people who placed after the announcement (to obviously get this 'reward') will get the compensation as well.

I have tried to be supportive of all the mistakes, but do not reward the people who obviously did this just for the 'free' gold.

Lanfear
04-27-2015, 12:31 AM
Why is there even gold being given away ?
I understand labor pot & mats (though labor pots are too much, 1x1000 for 8x8 and 5x1000 for 16x16 would have been enough) but GOLD ? Why ? What justify that ?
People that have housing there have already stolen so many packs that it's a non sense to "compensate" them for that even more !

Don't give golds, they don't deserve it ! ffs... Think before you act...

Aergon
04-27-2015, 02:08 PM
LOL!!!!! this many gold is a joke........ for what??????? and the next players leave the game..... THX for this balance

MrZombie
04-27-2015, 03:47 PM
I understand labor pot & mats (though labor pots are too much, 1x1000 for 8x8 and 5x1000 for 16x16 would have been enough) but GOLD ? Why ? What justify that ?
People that have housing there have already stolen so many packs that it's a non sense to "compensate" them for that even more !

This is part of the content of the game (stealing stuff/pirating). Quit ♥♥♥♥♥ing about it. you should be glad there's no direct port to freedich after this patch, now you dont have to worry about being pirated so often. however for those that DID do this a lot, this is a piece of content that's being taken away from them now. Consider that.

fyi: I don't pirate at freedich often so I dont care much either way.

MrZombie
04-27-2015, 03:48 PM
This 'compensation' should only be given to players who owned the properties prior to/before the announcement - i.e. the dates of placement should be checked for each current owner (this database query would be extremely simple).

Everyone should have known the moment the announcement went out that everyone would rush to place properties there (and the low pop servers had quite a few empty plots).

It is absurd that the people who placed after the announcement (to obviously get this 'reward') will get the compensation as well.

I have tried to be supportive of all the mistakes, but do not reward the people who obviously did this just for the 'free' gold.

you must be talking about the dead servers? because on Ollo the land has always been occupied.

MrZombie
04-27-2015, 03:48 PM
what does the freedich fellowship title give ??

I'm also curious about this :)

Lanfear
04-27-2015, 11:13 PM
This is part of the content of the game (stealing stuff/pirating). Quit ♥♥♥♥♥ing about it. you should be glad there's no direct port to freedich after this patch, now you dont have to worry about being pirated so often. however for those that DID do this a lot, this is a piece of content that's being taken away from them now. Consider that.

fyi: I don't pirate at freedich often so I dont care much either way.
If they DID do this a lot then they've already earned so much money doing so that it's a non-sense to give them even more, consider that too... That's my point. It's not even quite close to "pirating" when all you have to do is to watch for merchant ship leaving Nuia, Haranya, make a raid with your guild (take your time here, you're not in a hurry) then port in freedrish (you'll always be there before the merchant guys) and gank them there...
Woa, so fun pirating... You don't even need to be folowing them in the sea ! geez ! ...

They should have just removed all the housing with no compensation, like they did for so many people in the past. They all deserve it anyway and wouldn't have ♥♥♥♥♥ed because they already earned so much from that...

Azdaja
04-28-2015, 05:57 AM

Yup. Agree on that totally :mad:

Corsayr
04-28-2015, 06:05 AM

The better question is, why is anything being given at all?

It is not like Trion didn't tell everyone back in October of last year that Freedrich housing would be going away. People have had plenty of time to come to terms with the transient nature of their properties there.

Of course not everyone had the advantage of someone telling them before hand that compensations would be given for those properties....

Azdaja
04-28-2015, 06:06 AM
LMAO 2k gold. They can build a castle with that lol. Compensation is uncomparable to their "loss" and that title hmm. Trion, I have 2x 16x16 on Marcala i want exclusive title as well. Just remove my farms and give my 10k gold why not hmm? Oh and exclusive mount because i have awesome nick in game... and... design especially for me some nice mid sea island coz i have 2 accounts with patron. I demand it :mad:

Ohm07
04-28-2015, 10:12 AM
U No Know Khrolan U No Win.

Lanfear
04-28-2015, 10:32 AM
What's done here is a shame. Shame on you Trion.

evilmuke
04-28-2015, 10:36 AM
basically trion gives that gold another 20% of player base cancels subscription :D

jimmysnakes
04-28-2015, 10:44 AM
I knew there was a chance the land would be removed, yet refused to sell it, regardless of the gold being offered in game (much more than this compensation).

I believe it should standard practice to compensate players that have items of legitimate ownership taken from them, by means other than standard game mechanics. And no, 'this happened in such and such version over in this or that country' is not a standard game mechanic or excuse lol

I figured I'd add my thoughts on the subject, so at least there's one opinionated response coming from someone this topic actually applies to xD Sometimes you wonder why people care so much about things that don't concern them... oh well : )

Monsterkilll
04-28-2015, 10:53 AM
this game suxs, that why are dead...

MrZombie
04-28-2015, 01:49 PM
basically trion gives that gold another 20% of player base cancels subscription :D

LOL. Oh please, give it a few weeks, your butthurt will go away and noones going to cancel patron. canceling patron now (with 10/10) is like shooting yourself in the foot.