PDA

View Full Version : Canīt rotate Camera

Senze
07-19-2014, 06:55 AM
Hi Guys,

I started to play on the Beta Server on Thursday and all things worked fine for me, but when i loged in yesterday i was unable to rotate my camera up and down with the mouse ony left and right.

The beta client is an copy of my Alpha client. On the Alpha server I donīt have this issue this is the strange thing cuz all files and settings are identic.

To resolve this issue tried to the create a new charackter and also on the other beta server but itīs persists. I also deleted the cache files and so on.

But as i said the really strange thing is that on the Alpha Server all things are working fine over all.

Iīm not butthurt about it cuz I can play on Alpha fine but the ping on the EU server is kinda awesome

Maybe somone here as any ideas what I can try.

WNxArcticwolf
07-19-2014, 06:57 AM
contact trions world support.

Senze
07-19-2014, 06:59 AM
I already chatted yesterday an hour with the support, we looked together into some files and at the end the ticket was escalated cuz the supporter also had no idea what else i can try.

WNxArcticwolf
07-19-2014, 07:38 AM
yeah they escalated my problems weeks ago to tier 3 support and they fixed it so lets hope they fix your problem too.