PDA

View Full Version : Why should I keep paying for nothing?

Djrizzo007
04-29-2015, 02:02 AM
I pay a monthly fee and still and can't get land? So why pay? Buy gold from a site them get land? I won't buy APEX since I feel cheated by ArcheAge. If your a paying member land should be given to you! The king would reward his followers with land. Well if I can't find land no need to pay for this ♥♥♥♥ anymore.:mad

Feintt
04-29-2015, 02:13 AM
If you want things to be just handed to you, then this is the wrong game to play.

Cammo
04-29-2015, 03:24 AM
Go play on a low-pop server if land is such a large aspect to you. Plenty of free land.

FluXIx
04-29-2015, 03:59 AM
eww.. work for you land like everyone else has

Windreon
04-29-2015, 04:29 AM
land is cheap man,And i only plant pines on my land and leave it,its not really a needed thing.

hfuwowo1
04-29-2015, 05:10 AM
If u were on Kyprosa (west) then i could help you get some land. I only require the taxes, but otherwise its free.

Haxel0rd
04-29-2015, 06:07 AM
I pay a monthly fee and still and can't get land? So why pay? Buy gold from a site them get land? I won't buy APEX since I feel cheated by ArcheAge. If your a paying member land should be given to you! The king would reward his followers with land. Well if I can't find land no need to pay for this ♥♥♥♥ anymore.:mad

Hi guy, why mad : 3 ?
I play on largest survur (Kyprosia) and there is still free land to get!!
Just yesterday i plented 2 16x16 Farmz and a 24x24 house, so i cen not understand your problem.
Bye guy xD

Ordovicia
04-30-2015, 07:23 AM
Save gold, buy land...it is actually that easy. May not happen over night like you seem to want however. Also, depending on what your goals are in-game, land isn't even really needed.

Calim
04-30-2015, 02:54 PM
Welcome to AA, acquiring land, gear, etc is not free nor easy in this game.

If you want land save up 100-200g and buy a plot. Know where you want to live? Check the property information they will tell you if they are going to be demolished soon come back at that time and try to get free land.

OnlyOneShinobi
05-01-2015, 04:21 AM

Oh the struggle is real.
Here's something to provide you with insight.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EklF6hrCFJE

tigerstudios
05-05-2015, 10:58 AM
Welcome to AA, acquiring land, gear, etc is not free nor easy in this game.

If you want land save up 100-200g and buy a plot. Know where you want to live? Check the property information they will tell you if they are going to be demolished soon come back at that time and try to get free land.

I don't want to really get too involved in this discussion, but I would like to add that I actually agree with the OP. I completely understand that nothing should be just "given" to you, and "free"... but, if you really think about it, it's not free at all.

Think about the real life money a person is spending, that "real" money was worked for, by whatever means, and then spent on the patron status in order to have land.

I think the real life cost greatly outways the in game gold amount.

Anyway, that's just my thought about this. I wish I could have land... I'd gladly play, and earn gold to purchase it in game... but that isn't an other for me...

Noaani
05-05-2015, 12:06 PM
The second you stop paying is when you finally come across that empty 16*16.

Katki
05-05-2015, 02:39 PM
The housing situation is about 100 times better than it was for the first 3 months after lauch. The problem is everyone thinks they should get 'free' land. Yes, you can get free land on many of the lower population servers. In the housing area I live in on Nebe you can go there right now and pick a nice spot to drop a thatched with a gazebo right next door to it.

On a higher population server you need to expect one of two things: Get lucky at a demo or buy the spot with gold. I have bought every piece of land I own on Tahyang- started by running gilda quests until I had enough to buy and sell a fishing boat plan, viola, enough gold to buy land.

If you think what you are getting for patron is not worthwhile, try ftp for a month. 2k labor that only regens when you are online at 5 per ten minutes will make you crazy.

FYI don't buy the fishing boat plan now- since the changes and the ability to buy them with merit stars with the recent update the cutter may be a better way to go.

Alinnior
05-30-2015, 05:46 PM
+1