PDA

View Full Version : What are the methods to win the gold?

portakal
04-29-2015, 09:26 AM
Please help, I started to get bored with the absence of gold.

McDonuts
04-29-2015, 10:59 AM
www.visa.com
www.mastercard.com
www.americanexpress.com
www.discover.com

Calim
04-30-2015, 03:08 PM
Welcome to AA.

Donuts has the best route for you to take for gold. With CC's you can buy APEX which directly converts into gold. Or you can buy credits which you can use to buy items on the marketplace and sell those items for money.

If you don't want to spend money, I would spend the first gold you get to get APEX for patron. After that, doing trade pack runs, fishing, larceny (coin purses), farming (if you have land). Those are four main ways to make money and probably in that order too as far as what makes you the most, they are based on skill level a bit too. Fishing you need high proficiency to catch bigger fish.

Crafting can make money but only if you get some serious RNG will you really see profit.

OnlyOneShinobi
05-01-2015, 04:16 AM
With obsidian stuff now, you can make gold crafting almost anything.
People will need the illustrious salvages so you can at least get your money back.

There are many ways to get gold. Don't let them fool you. You don't need a credit card.
You can watch some money making guides on my channel here:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfWTAqkvWcDXKsC_u7Dz-Rg

luniz
05-01-2015, 01:04 PM
Don't try to craft gear for gold, even obsidian. Maybe daggers, but nobody is paying for leather unless you get lucky & hit eph.

OnlyOneShinobi
05-01-2015, 08:45 PM
Don't try to craft gear for gold, even obsidian. Maybe daggers, but nobody is paying for leather unless you get lucky & hit eph.

I've made around 2k gold in the past two days crafting and selling jewelry thanks to some lucky RNG and the new handicrafts patch.

People will still need armor parts for obsidian, and the new questline in auroria basically gives you free archeum crystals.
Everyone isn't running around in full T4 obsidian armor, yet. It's only been a few days. Don't listen to the negativity.

BruniTTo
05-02-2015, 06:29 AM
Ivest some money on the trade ship IF you have it, get the crate storrages you can buy for credits, have the ammount on your trade ship you can carry with fx your farm hauler. Strip the ship down for everything, Like cannons, lights. Upgrade your sails. my Tradeship is going around 12.5 ms with 6 pack slots 1xHeroic sail 1xunique sail. No clipper can catch you at that speed, only galleons but they would still need a 5-6 man crew to get you down. Ive done Solo sanddep runs and freedich runs this last few days that way.

portakal
05-02-2015, 12:47 PM
With obsidian stuff now, you can make gold crafting almost anything.
People will need the illustrious salvages so you can at least get your money back.

There are many ways to get gold. Don't let them fool you. You don't need a credit card.
You can watch some money making guides on my channel here:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfWTAqkvWcDXKsC_u7Dz-Rg

Thank you friend :)

Aldween
05-03-2015, 09:28 AM

Sure ! No one craft so no one selling gear to salvage, dis genius plan !

Heiki
05-04-2015, 02:13 AM
Sure ! No one craft so no one selling gear to salvage, dis genius plan !

Im pretty sure he misunderstood you.

Tigrisdegalia
05-07-2015, 10:46 PM
In this game, you gotta make the money first. Then when you get the money, you get the power. Then when you get the power, then you get the women. Then when you get the women you get the gold.

Zaltek
05-12-2015, 08:15 AM
If you don't want to spend money, I would spend the first gold you get to get APEX for patron. After that, doing trade pack runs, fishing, larceny (coin purses), farming (if you have land). Those are four main ways to make money and probably in that order too as far as what makes you the most, they are based on skill level a bit too. Fishing you need high proficiency to catch bigger fish.

What are the traderuns you do ? I never thought traderun was still viable

Ashrahm
05-12-2015, 11:31 AM
With the change to online offline labor regen for patrons Trade runs aren't that bad. You wont get mega rich but you will make some cash. Sadly unless you have loads of money you won't be making loads.

If you have the archeum you could try to make armor but archeum changes recently doesn't have this as a major money maker.

You might have to do grinding for ship parts as that is all the rage right now