PDA

View Full Version : Error loading DLL: CryRenderD3D10.dll error code126

Shun Oguri
07-19-2014, 07:48 PM
Please help me how to fix this one. I just installed it right now but now I'm getting that error, I waiting 13 hours to download this game and it's telling me to re-install it. :mad:864

http://i888.photobucket.com/albums/ac86/Wilbert_Duldulao/ArcheAge_zps79394455.png (http://s888.photobucket.com/user/Wilbert_Duldulao/media/ArcheAge_zps79394455.png.html)

Thank You,

WNxArcticwolf
07-19-2014, 08:17 PM
it's a simple fix http://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/download/details.aspx?id=35 download that install it and it updates your DX. then click play after that and problem fixed.

Helix
07-20-2014, 01:09 PM
Getting same error, trying download the file you mentioned, but it said I already had an updated version and discontinued. This problem seemed to of happened out of the blue as well, cause it was working perfectly fine yesterday.

AcheronX
07-20-2014, 01:35 PM
same issue for a while i got in for like maybe an hour went to get something and the game had crashed i haven't been able to get in since getting a black screen after the xl games logo and i see the curser ive tried hitting Esc like a madman deleting the my documents archage folder as mentioned else where still nothing ran compatibility mode and re-installed direct x as mentioned here still nothing. even when in and disable the startup video its no go. updated video drivers. ive already re downloaded and installed the game 2 times now im at my whits end.. any suggestions?

Helix
07-20-2014, 07:46 PM
same issue for a while i got in for like maybe an hour went to get something and the game had crashed i haven't been able to get in since getting a black screen after the xl games logo and i see the curser ive tried hitting Esc like a madman deleting the my documents archage folder as mentioned else where still nothing ran compatibility mode and re-installed direct x as mentioned here still nothing. even when in and disable the startup video its no go. updated video drivers. ive already re downloaded and installed the game 2 times now im at my whits end.. any suggestions?

Do you have a VoIP (mumble/ts3/ventrilo) running as admin? If so make sure you launch archeage BEFORE you launch your VoIP. This seemed to of fixed for me. If not VoIP, it might be another program conflicting with their ♥♥♥♥ty hack shield program.

Jollymeister
07-31-2014, 03:40 PM
do you have a voip (mumble/ts3/ventrilo) running as admin? If so make sure you launch archeage before you launch your voip. This seemed to of fixed for me. If not voip, it might be another program conflicting with their ♥♥♥♥ty hack shield program.

you beautiful beautiful man

Morphine
08-12-2014, 06:21 AM
getting the same error here...

I use Curse Voice but after reading the fix with Voip I restarted the PC and made sure it did not start running. The only programs I have running are NVIDIA GeForce Experience, BitTorrent and the BullGuard AntiVirus.

I tried manually installing the dll files request but it just did not work for the CryRenderD3D10.dll, and after putting de directx file in the same folder of the game another DLL file was requested....

I guess that is why Beta is for.... finding bugs.... hehehe!

Morphine
08-12-2014, 07:06 AM
without explanation, the game started. however the patch note: * Fixed a client crash issue occurring at the intro cinematic, isn't completely true! aheuhauhaeuha!

Ericksenjp
08-14-2014, 04:35 PM
i ahve the same problem =/

Odoiel
08-15-2014, 04:22 PM
Do you have a VoIP (mumble/ts3/ventrilo) running as admin? If so make sure you launch archeage BEFORE you launch your VoIP. This seemed to of fixed for me. If not VoIP, it might be another program conflicting with their ♥♥♥♥ty hack shield program.

OMG Thank you! I knew it was something simple. I just missed the "Admin Mode" of mumble. I usually had mumble up while I was complaining on it not working. Totally overlooking the fact that it may be the issue. Again Thank you.

OGC
08-15-2014, 04:33 PM
Seems to be an issue with mumble hooking DX and the game doesn't like that. Go to this link and scroll down to find out how to disable the overlay in your game, it should solve the problem and you can then start it in any order.

http://mumble.sourceforge.net/Overlay

nomeansyes
09-12-2014, 10:22 AM
I have the most up to date version of dx and I have closed my TS3.. still getting this error... any ideas?

Pure
09-12-2014, 10:25 AM
I am getting this error on both my PC and my labtop. Fixes do not work?

NerdCoreGirl
09-12-2014, 10:33 AM
Same here, nothing is working.

Mukuru
09-12-2014, 10:36 AM
dose not work

TestOfFaith
09-17-2014, 11:41 AM
The file WNxArcticwolf gave actually worked for me.
Cheers WNxArcticwolf

Sprocket
09-18-2014, 03:09 AM
Now I have directX 11 for my pc as well as cry engine games work for me but once I changed my graphic settings to Directx 11 I got this error for Archeage. Now A way I fixed this was I went into the folder of Archeage and changed the game setting from there. There are two folders I changed.

ArcheAge > Documents > system:
In this system file open it up in note pad and find 'r_driver = "DX11" , now change DX11 to DX9. Save the folder and open up:

ArcheAge > Documents > ArcheAge:
(This is a note pad file) find ' -- DX11 supported: yes' and change the yes to no.
{I dont think this step has anything to do with the game but I just changed it and it worked}

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If this was help full let me know also check out my youtube channel SprocketX Gaming (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCo8sZlGooEFdzrJNCQaO5bA)

Rokkr
09-21-2014, 12:47 PM
Thank you WNxArcticwolf

Your info solved my problem. Hope everyone else finds a way to fix it.

Cheers

davudu
09-21-2014, 02:44 PM
same issue d3dx9_42.dll is missing then cry engine error.....error loading DLL cry render d3d9.dll error code 126

luuds
09-22-2014, 07:50 AM
IT WORKS!! Thanks :D

caritobeat
09-22-2014, 11:40 AM
Now I have directX 11 for my pc as well as cry engine games work for me but once I changed my graphic settings to Directx 11 I got this error for Archeage. Now A way I fixed this was I went into the folder of Archeage and changed the game setting from there. There are two folders I changed.

In this system file open it up in note pad and find 'r_driver = "DX11" , now change DX11 to DX9. Save the folder and open up:

(This is a note pad file) find ' -- DX11 supported: yes' and change the yes to no.
{I dont think this step has anything to do with the game but I just changed it and it worked}

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If this was help full let me know also check out my youtube channel SprocketX Gaming (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCo8sZlGooEFdzrJNCQaO5bA)

It works, Thank you!

voonith
09-23-2014, 03:27 PM

Apparently I don't have that first file.

Yetzederixx
09-25-2014, 09:01 PM
it's a simple fix http://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/download/details.aspx?id=35 download that install it and it updates your DX. then click play after that and problem fixed.

I tried to find this file on Microsoft's site earlier, and had to come back here to get a link for it. THANK YOU!

LordSnow
10-15-2014, 07:41 AM
having exact same issue after building a new PC, i turned off NVIDIA 3d, through the nvidia manager, will try these steps once the re-install in complete. do any of yall have your 3d settings on/defaulted with your geforce cards? im running a geforce gtx 770 and windows 8.1.
ANY FEEDBACK IS GREATLY APPRECIATED -Draw

LordSnow
10-15-2014, 11:13 AM
installed from that link and now works. thank you
-draw

Jonnyso
10-18-2014, 05:16 AM
Well, I found a solution for the problem, at least it worked here. You have to go to your documents files and open the archeage file. There you will find a file named system, open it with notepad and look for the line r_driver = " DX10 ". I set my game to work with DX11 so naturally I changed de DX10 to 11 and it worked, I havent tried it but I belive that if you are using another like 9 should be the same fix. I hope a helped and sorry for the bad English.

KinetiX
01-05-2015, 11:12 PM
Alright, so
-my DirectX is up to date,
-I don't have a file named 'system' in my Archeage file,
-I don't have my TS3 on,
it took me four or five tries of trying to download the DirectX updates that were mentioned in a previous reply, but I was able to actually get the game up.
It's super laggy and I wasn't able to connect to the server yet, but hopefully this helps someone else with my same problem.

Herzeleid
03-15-2015, 02:31 AM
WNxArcticwolf
Thanks! This actually worked for me too, even after I tried to manually replace the DLLs.

Moonblood
07-26-2015, 05:49 PM
it's a simple fix http://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/download/details.aspx?id=35 download that install it and it updates your dx. Then click play after that and problem fixed.

i love you you beautiful human!!!it worked xd

misleading
07-28-2015, 05:38 AM
I just got this problem today and it's still not working for me

brodown
07-28-2015, 11:52 AM
I played the game fine from CB1 till last night than I try and log in this morning and find this error code 126. I downloaded the link in this forum but it is still not working for me.

Potatos
07-28-2015, 12:55 PM
I just got Error 126 for the 2nd time, My first time was around a month ago and I reinstalled the game and it worked fine. Is there another actual working solution rather than having to download again

Phoofy
10-12-2015, 08:17 AM
What I did that worked was download glyph again and download game from there your welcome

Eogond
02-24-2016, 05:38 PM
I too was experiencing this issue just this week after building a new PC (windows 10). After trying everything here on the forums nothing was working. This morning I tried one more thing not listed here, and that was to lower the hz (refresh rate) on my monitor. My monitor factory is 60 hz, which I have overclocked to 100 hz. I went into the nvidia control panel and set my monitor to 60 herts from 100 and tried AA again and it loaded, I was very surprised. The strange thing is that now that it worked once, I can now set my monitor back to 100 hz and it still loads so it seems it just needed that one successful load at the lower refresh rate to configure itself and now I can run it at 100.

So in short for those who are still experiencing this problem and none of the prior solutions are working, try lowering your monitors refresh rate via the hz in your video cards control panel or your display adapter settings.

martinr24
05-05-2016, 12:43 AM
hi guys , theres only one solution for all cryengine errors and it as simple as reinstalling the directx, the only problem is the way to reinstall directx
so u can go and read all microsoft web to solve that
and u will find u only have 3 solutions
use the microsoft fixit (♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ doesnt work)
reinstall the entire windows or the last service pack of ur windows
dont be affraid and doit 100% works and if fo any reason u have the same issue do it again or get a new windows version

good luck and i hope be ussefull its works for me and take me 2 days to solve it

simple as that and problem solved

kinje
12-04-2016, 02:02 AM
I tried to find this file on Microsoft's site earlier, and had to come back here to get a link for it. THANK YOU!

IT Worked thank you so much...xd