PDA

View Full Version : Quest bug?

Duplex
07-19-2014, 07:56 PM
im level 19 i was about to start the first dungeon quest, i went to the dungeon when randomly my pc quit the game.... i log in and i can't see my quest i can't find the NCPs who gave me the quest. i really dont know what to do now if anyone knows what can i do to fix it plz reply. :mad:

Annoyed
08-03-2014, 12:47 AM
im level 19 i was about to start the first dungeon quest, i went to the dungeon when randomly my pc quit the game.... i log in and i can't see my quest i can't find the NCPs who gave me the quest. i really dont know what to do now if anyone knows what can i do to fix it plz reply. :mad:

Same problem, was in City of Towers and game randomly quit, upon logging back into the game I found that my quests were not showing

Lacerdaz
08-03-2014, 12:52 AM
lol, just press "l" and remark them

Annoyed
08-03-2014, 12:56 AM
Yeah, I just was coming back on to post that this is what I found ^^^^^^^

Seshayn
08-03-2014, 02:41 AM
Same, except mine just happened randomly after a restart. I restarted to save my UI settings in case of a crash, and now most of my quests in the quest log are completely black and unselectable. Makes the game damn near unplayable atm.

caritasx
08-03-2014, 03:34 AM
is there anyway to get the arrows back after a crash it keeps happening to me and is really making the game impossible as i don't know where to go