PDA

View Full Version : Dread Prophecies Q&A Livestream: May 1 at 2:30 PM PDT

Scapes
04-30-2015, 05:37 PM
http://www.trionworlds.com/archeage/wp-content/uploads/sites/6/2015/04/ghost_ship_stern_header.jpg (http://www.trionworlds.com/archeage/en/2015/04/30/dread-prophecies-qa-livestream-may-1-at-230-pm-pdt)

Join Producer Merv "Khrolan" Lee Kwai, Associate Producer Amanda "Amary" Fry, and Senior Community Relations Manager Evan "Scapes" Berman on the Trion Worlds Twitch channel (http://www.twitch.tv/trionworlds) for ArcheAge community Q&A livestream focusing on the new Dread Prophecies (http://www.trionworlds.com/archeage/en/2015/04/28/the-dread-prophecies-have-been-fulfilled/) update.

In this format, we address the game topics proposed in this thread as well as popular threads from the official forums. We'll also field follow-up and additional questions from the livestream chat. Got a question for the team? Post it in this forum thread!

Dread Prophecies Q&A Livestream
Twitch Channel: http://www.twitch.tv/trionworlds
Start Time: Friday, May 1 at 2:30 PM PDT (GMT-7)
Duration: 45 minutes

Read the full article on the website. (http://www.trionworlds.com/archeage/en/2015/04/30/dread-prophecies-qa-livestream-may-1-at-230-pm-pdt)

Rha3gar
04-30-2015, 05:58 PM
Questions :

1 . Which build of the game is the one where you reply on topics in the forum before they reach 15 pages ?
2 . Black Pegasus ?
3. Estimated time for 1.7b/1.8

Amuru
04-30-2015, 05:59 PM
Crystalized regrets and making EU and NA seperate times so events can be prime time.

Bunnyleptic
04-30-2015, 05:59 PM
Questions:

1: Will you consider putting Mounts in Vocation vendor?
(I know you're planning to put Gazebo Farm designs from Korea, but consider also mounts please. Some of us are happy with the current look of the Gazebo Farm)

2: Can you ask XL Games to change queue time on Jury quest?
(Right now it seems impossible to finish this quest because the queue time is too long, even if I'm online the entire day I still haven't been able to be a Jury once)

3: Any plans to change the Crime and Jury system?
(As it stands currently, Green Pirates have too much of an advantage and they seem to get away with any crime very easily without going to jail. When they do go to jail, the jail time is a joke)

4: Will you put Mirage Bear in the MP for direct purchase?
(This was the only mount that came in RNG-boxes and it wasn't tradeable, it was also not available for Loyalty Points so most of us didn't stand a fair chance to get this mount)

5: Do you have any ETA on Griffin mount, and will it be available for Loyalty points as well??

Kurdistani
04-30-2015, 06:08 PM
Questions:

1: All the achievements we have already done, is NOT completed, shouldn't they be completed?

2: What happened to wreck ship (Sunk treasure chest)?

3: Why does my previously exploration before 1.7a not apply to my exploration proficiency? because even if i go to those special spots, I won't get them since i already been there.

4: on map it show on nuians Continent, north west of karkasse ridgelands.. that area isn't unlocked yet?

5: why did trion/xlgames decide to add archeum motes into the high end coinpurses? i would understand if it was on low coinpurses such noble maybe jester's

6: When do you plan to FIX Crystallized regret? they are broken and cannot be extracted to abyssal shard/crystal anymore...

Aeowin
04-30-2015, 06:09 PM
When will undergarments be added? Why are instrument and accessory enchants loyalty only? Are we really supposed to wait 6 months to be able to enchant all of our accessories? That's absurd.

Jeanina
04-30-2015, 06:21 PM
Question: Why is there no PaysafeCard Payment Option for Credits in Archeage but any other Trion Game Like Defiance for example?

jeffbenefiel
04-30-2015, 06:48 PM
If/when you bring the submarines back is there a way to convince XL to change it from a 'mount' to a 'vehicle'? Something that is completely mechanical really shouldn't get boost from Songcraft, just saying. Not to mention that rebuilding ships is very expensive, reviving a mount is insanely cheap in comparison. If it's kept as a mount I see a griefers paradise and lots of angry patrons.

Arialun
04-30-2015, 07:02 PM
1. Will there be a new Packs to replace Archeum Secrets Pack in the future?
2. For Khrolan/Amary - Anything new from your meeting with XLGames @ South Korea or you guys didn't go yet?
3. New costumes on Marketplace? No, not talking about that Merit Badges costume - it'll take forever to get it for some of us.
4. When will the Spreading Flames event continue when it ends next week?
5. The new Owner's Mark for vehicles/ships are cool, but can we request for increase duration of the Mark? e.g from 3 to 5 minutes.

christophe
04-30-2015, 07:02 PM
j'ai une question moi aussi a pose....certain joueur sur certain serveur on des pičce or par millier ? EN PLUS LVL 36.... je suis sur le sevrer duhata,et c est vraiment pas facile a avoir des pičces dor

Whirlpool
04-30-2015, 07:15 PM
What happened to the Ironclad and Serpentis drops (abyssal shards/crystallized regrets/etc)? :(

Has there been any internal validation on the new regrade rates? Arcane -> Heroic seems as miserable as always, but there's a definite noticeable increase in Heroic -> Unique.

Spodos
04-30-2015, 07:24 PM
+1 for serpentis stuff.

Rouko
04-30-2015, 07:52 PM
Hello hello any news about a name change on the marketplace?

Marcelimo
04-30-2015, 07:55 PM
On achievements:

- Will we really get retroactively achievements?
- When are you going to implement?
- On which quests (library dailies, glider, houses, hauler)?

Thanks

Cylonfrak
04-30-2015, 07:58 PM
1) Is the Ironclad nerf intentional (only does 1.3kish dmg in siege mode since the patch)? If so, are there any plans of compensation or chance for the nerf to be somewhat rolled back? If the problem is the stun, nerf that...don't nerf the siege tank's ability to SIEGE. As it stands right now, it is almost completely useless in a castle siege and impacts lots of guilds that have spent thousands of gold amassing a siege army for castle sieges.

2) Serpentis regents not being able to be opened since the patch. Most of us were saving them in boxed form because of space constraints, and now we can't even open them. Intended? If not, ETA on fix?

3) Since Timber Coupe is slated for 1.7b, do you have any additional information on changes that may have been done to the vehicle beyond the mountain issue that was only an issue in a couple spots? For instance, what changes to general performance?

Eillana
04-30-2015, 08:30 PM
Hi,
will you decrease the amount of mats needed for the red dragon costumes like you did for the ayanad's ones ? ( since you removed stats )

Lycefur
04-30-2015, 09:20 PM
@scapes

Can we get a comment on the thread with now over 6k views about the black pearls situation?

http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?184629-Growling-Yawl-Are-you-serious

Phoenixash
04-30-2015, 09:58 PM
1. It looks like crystallized regret no longer splits into abyssal shards and crystals.

Is this a bug or is it supposed to be this way? I believe this needs to be fixed or adjusted. Thank you for your time.

emeraldscar
04-30-2015, 09:58 PM
Why can't I store trade packs on my beech house since the patch.

ZombiFlu
04-30-2015, 10:01 PM
So with there are numerous achievements we are now unable to gain or have to recraft useless items, are you going to fix this?!

For instance:

Bounty Hunter Cloak converted with the Dragon wings doesn't register
Craft Wagon for those of us with Haulers, doesn't count
Crafting various gliders, we now have to recraft all the levels
Craft Baka fins and Dive helmet, we now have to recraft.. although that could make some money if sold.
Complete clippers, merchant ships, we have to recraft another clipper?!
Buy a snowflake?! Really?! I've already bought 3 :(

So response please.

Saveric
04-30-2015, 11:56 PM
So with there are numerous achievements we are now unable to gain or have to recraft useless items, are you going to fix this?!

For instance:

Bounty Hunter Cloak converted with the Dragon wings doesn't register
Craft Wagon for those of us with Haulers, doesn't count
Crafting various gliders, we now have to recraft all the levels
Craft Baka fins and Dive helmet, we now have to recraft.. although that could make some money if sold.
Complete clippers, merchant ships, we have to recraft another clipper?!
Buy a snowflake?! Really?! I've already bought 3 :(

So response please.

Wagon, Haulers, Carts, Clipper, Merchant, Galleons, Cloaks, other stuff you've acquired that you still have.

You can take it off then put it back on for gear to get those achievements. Things you summon like Mounts and Vehicles you can put them into your vault then take them back out and it counts that way.

Metalogue
05-01-2015, 12:26 AM
Serpentis mats, abyssal shards/crystals, crystallized regrets please

Dwarfet
05-01-2015, 12:28 AM
What do you plan to do about undocumented changes with this patch such as crystallized regrets/gathering scrolls from the vocation vendor/songcraft zeal nerf. And what will be done about non retroactive achievements such as not unlocking the merit badge for joining the pirate faction while already a pirate.

shinohoyo
05-01-2015, 01:13 AM
@jeffbenefiel jeffbenefiel While it is much cheaper to repair a mount than a ship look at it this way, as a mount the sub takes normal damage from your attacks, but if it were a ship you would have to kill it with siege damage. Do you really wanna try to hit a sub with a cannon? I do not I think making it a mount was a good choice.

Psypirating
05-01-2015, 01:23 AM
1) What is the purpose of the new harpoon on every clipper? (Grief clipper users?)

2)When will the retroactive achievements be fixed?

3)The new pvp event in Mistmerrow seems flawed, any plans to change it? (you can pvp/afk until last 5 minutes and win the event easy if you have a zerg at your disposal)

fistiac
05-01-2015, 02:21 AM
Hmm... I wonder why no one is asking this.
When are the results of the omen of dread prophesies contest coming out?

Timealude
05-01-2015, 02:46 AM
Why do sea breeze designs seem to be so rare compared to the other designs?

Sandaman
05-01-2015, 03:11 AM
1. Any update on the Serpentis healing set??

2. Since the Auroria Heartbound Set (http://archeagedatabase.net/us/item/26991/) has Vitalism Equipeffects, would it be possible to change their stats from Intelligence to Spirit to supplement the healing aspect of the gear a little better.

Thank you :D

moonseeds
05-01-2015, 03:13 AM
Questions:

1. Will you be making a refresh button for the trade info box?
2. Will we be able to buy the rug's that are in the new section for housing (on the floor)?
3. Will you be fixing the achievements that aren't coming up that they've been achieved but have been? (eg Make a farm wagon, build a house, some starter stuff etc)
4. Will you be making the dragon wings upgradable from normal to heroic (using dragon scales) or being able to break them down?

kamiss90
05-01-2015, 03:16 AM
1. Larceny Achievements

There is no achievements about for Larceny (General->Vocation->Badges/Proficiency), there are achievements for everthing else. Where the hell is larceny?

2. Can we get aggro-metter? Or DPS meter.

Would love to check my DPS or total dmg done after some grinding time or dungeon to know how strong I am ( :D ). Have seen mods with it, would improve game i would say.

3. Ayanad designs

With new coinpurse and lower exp from library monsters and lower requirements for LVL 50-55, there will be even less people farming library. So we will never again see any ayanad designs. Gonna do something about it? Killed about 30k mobs there and had only one armor item. Not gonna waste a year lookig for ayanad design from which I can get many Designs, why so much rng...

New coinpurse may drop more gold, but motes/dust and "NO BRAZIER and NO ARCHEUM TREES" will make no one open those.

Lyrical
05-01-2015, 04:16 AM
Reiterating previously asked questions for emphasis:

-Serpentis materials - we need an official answer.
-Inability to place packs on Breezy bungalow's - permanent change? If so, why and why no notice?

Pwnocchio
05-01-2015, 04:34 AM
Crystalized regrets and making EU and NA seperate times so events can be prime time.

This is probably the most pressing question that needs to be answered.

Nirvii
05-01-2015, 04:35 AM
1) serpentis crystalized regret got changed and no longer able to change to crystal or shard for obsidian armor. Nothing in patch note? is it intended that i need to refarm again cos 200 regrets i saved is now useless?
2) not enough castle siege change details can u explain what had changes? how many gate/wall/lordstone hp had changes? line of sight issue fix? housing fix? any other detailed fix?
3) i noticed ironclad damage was nerfed but not mention in patch note any clarify?

Voluntaris
05-01-2015, 04:36 AM
1. Is the fact that you can no longer break down "Crystalized Regrets" obtained via Serpentis into Abyssal Shard/Crystals intended?

2. Was the apparent nerf to the Iron Clad Siege Tank damage output intended?

jdjdjd
05-01-2015, 04:36 AM
8 1/2 hour conflict in Halcyona. Is this intended? It was not mentioned in the patch notes.

Voluntaris
05-01-2015, 04:38 AM
What do you plan to do about undocumented changes with this patch such as crystallized regrets/gathering scrolls from the vocation vendor/songcraft zeal nerf. And what will be done about non retroactive achievements such as not unlocking the merit badge for joining the pirate faction while already a pirate.

My own personal speculation is that the gathering/farming/husbandry/mining Vocation scrolls were probably removed due to the new Patron +20% production/gathering/farming/mining/husbandry buff. I still have some of the vocation scrolls and when I pop those/just slept buff/Spring Tidings title/Vocation Elixir....I gather stupidly fast.

Pwnocchio
05-01-2015, 04:48 AM
Q: Was the actual sport fishing mechanic changed in this patch?

Here are a list of the bugs people are noticing with the new fishing/boat:

1. Fish radar isn't working (with screen shot evidence)
2. Fish are running hundreds of meters away from the fishing boat causing fishermen to swim after them hundres of meters from their boat
3. Fish take much longer to catch due to reduced Reel & Big Reel results from sport fishing algorithm resulting in many fish getting away

Careby
05-01-2015, 04:51 AM
Why are patch notes broken? Is XL not passing on a complete list of substantive changes in patches? A patch as huge and complex as 1.7 will have huge and complex patch notes. But it is important that everything that affects players is included.

Arialun
05-01-2015, 05:06 AM
Two more questions:

1. Yuletide and Rudolph Hauler skin silent nerf.

- What's the deal with that? Yuletide from 12,976 hp and now it became 8,000 hp while Rudolph from 15k hp and now it became 10k hp.
- Please look into this as it's not a small amount of credits and loyalty that we used to buy the skins on Christmas last year.
- If this is a bug, intended or unintended changes, please let us know and don't keep it silent from us.

2. Regarding the inconsistencies of information between what Trion said on LS and the actual changes happened in Dread Prophecies patch.

- What seems to be the issue here? These issue causing players to get the wrong info about the game and eventually messing up with their preparation for the new patch.
- Did XLGames handed out the patch notes/changes to Trion in Hangul or something?
- Does Trion has any in-house translator for the game?

arnie
05-01-2015, 05:09 AM
hi,
With the arrival of the new obsidian armors, we will have to craft a lot.
Are there any plans to remove the cooldown on labor compensation pot ?
now the new purse cost 10LP... burn so mutch labor...

Tedds
05-01-2015, 05:16 AM
1. There seem to be a lot of silent nerfs in this patch. Was it a deliberate decision not to put these things in the patch notes or do you have to design your own patch notes based on playtesting the build you receive?

2. The way languages work has changed. Instead of &*^! there are now alphanumeric characters (IonAp) when hearing a language you don't know. As before, even when you have 10k proficiency, you make mistakes. While deciphering "Hello, p*ease don't kil! me" is pretty easy, "Qood mornPng" is a lot harder to read. Also, this system can cause miscommunications. For example, when you try to say 'good luck' and it changes to 'good ♥♥♥♥'. What is the idea behind this and is it possible to change it to the old system?

zalvati0n
05-01-2015, 05:45 AM
When a player joins or leaves/kick a guild, the red text is pretty hard to notice, especially when all your skills/farming etc also displays a red text.
Could we get another method of seeing who enters and leaves a guild? Change the colour? Or make a different back ground for it?

Please fix the UI, that resets when ever you crash, alt-tab, or general random reset.

Please make all the stuff tradeable, that you can get from the RNG boxes.

Can we get an Icon in the Raid/Group and Guild tab, so we can see which players that is AFK/Away?

Change the times on siege/events on EU servers! Its summer time, so its even worse!! Make it more suitable, so all players can enjoy it!! <--- This is the most damaging and important change!!!

Please give players some materials back when ever you destroy your house..
1. You can demolish it straight away and get 25% back?
2. You can pack it down slowly(hours/days) and get 50%-75% materials back?

Esox
05-01-2015, 05:56 AM
Can we get back the ability to split crystalized regrets. People can't face regrinding serpentis for something they already acquired and NEED for obsidian armour and weapons.

Even better why do you feel the need to force people back into a lv 50 dungeon that many already completed ad infinitum to craft something completely unlinked to lv 50 content.

At the very least removing the 'no trade' from the shards etc needed for crafting obsidian armour would be a help.

Jardaan
05-01-2015, 05:59 AM
1. It looks like crystallized regret no longer splits into abyssal shards and crystals.

Is this a bug or is it supposed to be this way? I believe this needs to be fixed or adjusted. Thank you for your time.

please discuss this one! major issue here. People have crystals farmed up and this was ninja changed.

masitneun satang
05-01-2015, 06:04 AM
Compensate the people who didn't break down the crystallized regret from Serpentis, but stockpiled for obsidian armor not knowing it would be stealth changed.

Cross-server arenas and dungeons, Please. It is sad when a 5v5 pvp match takes over 15m or more before a match is found.

Archeum drops from coin purses needs to be fixed

Any plans to increase Ayanad design drop rates? This seriously needs to be looked into or find another viable way for them to be obtained.

Longer peace time in Halcyona is bit ridiculous could it be reduced?

Please take care of us, the ones still left playing this game, Thanks.

Malicent
05-01-2015, 06:10 AM
Plans to fix BoP items to make them account-wide? What is the benefit for BoP? Account-wide still keeps them off of the auctioneer, and keeps them from being sold, but at least lets you use a duplicate item on a different character instead of just deleting it.

For example if someone bought the RNG box for pegasus, and they bought the 3 pack. It is possible to get 2 pegasus out of it...which would be completely, totally worthless.

spig
05-01-2015, 06:12 AM
Will you address the fact that Crystalized regrets are horribly broken currently?

Leila
05-01-2015, 06:19 AM
Server transfer? Name change? .-.

Flipsy
05-01-2015, 06:33 AM
First off, you'll hear this alot but Crystallized Regrets were made impossible to take apart for Abyssal Shards and Abyssal Crystals. Is there going to be a fix?

Secondly, achievements achievements achievements. Here's what I've seen so far. They are either...
1. retroactive (for instance, the 60,000 Vocation Badge achievement I got with only 33,000 on my character)
2. Aren't retroactive and Trion is refusing to compensate us for things we've blatantly done (Hasla weapons, crafted gear that says "Made by: <our name>", crafting Ultimate Glider but not getting credit for the previous ones, Bounty Cloak/Juries, etc.)
3. Are half-and-half (Exploration experience not being given despite receiving the exploration achievements, and vice versa)
Is there a fix that's going to give us back our achievements that we've clearly earned, and is your live chat going to stop telling us we have to go back and farm 150+ tokens, do 5/10/100 juries again?

Finally, for activities like fishing. Was there a huge nerf that wasn't mentioned to it? It's been a long time since I've had to reel in an 18k fish with only small reels, and an even longer time since I lost 4 37k's in a row. Was there an increase in difficulty with proficiencies because of the increase in cap? There was nothing in the notes about this, and I believe I can safely say that all fishers in the game are having it MUCH harder than before.

The Gunny
05-01-2015, 06:51 AM
Why are the patch notes so incomplete? Even the patch notes on PTS changed as we found stuff. Do you really not know what changes are happening? Is it due to translation issues on the notes you get? Or are you not getting appropriate notes on these changes?

Are you happy with the archeum drop rate changes from purses? This looks to the community to be a major nerf, which it really is. Especially since motes aren't used for anything and what we really need for crafting is the higher end stuff.

Abyssal Attack, your patch notes say "Occurs at 9pm every day at the Sea of Graves." Is that every day game time? Or every day in real life? Also I've noticed that the event is at 2 PM PST every day so if it's real time why is the time so different?

Nomi
05-01-2015, 06:53 AM
1. Are Seabreeze recipes going to get a boost? (They seem very rare for a low tier/required design)
2. Additional Character slots?

Sollaen
05-01-2015, 06:53 AM
- Retroactive achievements?
- Bad archeum drop for HUGE labor?
- Dolphin in cash/loyalty shop?

neoVictrix
05-01-2015, 07:21 AM
How do we use the Crime Cleaner?

Pwnocchio
05-01-2015, 07:34 AM
How do we use the Crime Cleaner?

You need Marcellus Wallace to send The Wolf directly.

SweetMikka
05-01-2015, 07:55 AM
Are neutral alliance guards supposed to do nothing when you are killed in Golden Ruins? Will the glitch that some people use to make the neutral alliance guard attack you (all pvp areas) be fixed?... Sorry but I thought the neutral alliance guards were there to provide a small "safe" zone, but with the glitches as well as guards not reacting it defeats the purpose of having them in game.

Easter egg buffs- Some of us still have our eggs and the buffs can now be leeched off. Is this an intended side effect and does it apply to other buffs?

Tavox
05-01-2015, 07:59 AM
Issues with crest stamps?
http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?179682-Unable-to-see-custom-sails-flags-cloaks-crests...-(

Issues with Crystalized Regrets? We should prior warning in the patch notes if this was going to happen.
http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?184618-CRYSTALLIZED-REGRET-is-broken!!

Exploration proficiency not being granted from past locations, and going to back to those locations does not grant it.
Achievements for items that we already completed... Examples: placing houses, crafting all Halsa tier weapons, Judy duty already completed (especially for users with the robe, I don't have one) For example, I have T3 sword and shield, and I placed a small house in the past and replaced with with a medium one.

Was there a stealth fishing nerf?
http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?185407-Fishing-Nerfed-Big-Time

Also, an end all question, is the Merit Fishing boat faster than the normal one? And if so, by how much? Don't want to drop 700 merit badges for nothing. :)

Thank you for your time, looking forward to the stream!

Evann
05-01-2015, 08:22 AM
1) Will there be a increase in drop rate for ayanad design? Or is there any other means to farm the design?

2) Is there any plans for GMT timezone players to participate castle siege? As for the current castle siege timing, I am unable to participate and enjoy the castle siege.

kradluk
05-01-2015, 08:23 AM
Any chance Heartbound Auroria armor can have int swapped for spirit, seeing as its a pure healer set? Doubt this would be anything but a positive change and a new very viable set for all healers to consider.

Bump for crystallized regrets info.

Zombocom
05-01-2015, 08:27 AM
1. Iron Clad Siege Damage Ninja Nerf. Can we get refunded the materials and honor? Or can this be fixed?

2. Event times for NA. I can't make Kraken Event / Gold Trader / Mist Merrow / Halcy. I live in MST and work from 8 AM to 5 PM. :(

3. Blowing up own ships for Regrade Component Scrolls? Intended?

CrouchingMoose
05-01-2015, 08:32 AM
Please either allow events to happen more often or stagger them better. when I get on I see that there is a 16 hour wait until the next Mistmerrow battle.

xLuckyCharm
05-01-2015, 08:36 AM
ETA on Serpentis healing gear?

Ophiel
05-01-2015, 08:43 AM
ETA on tier 3 mounts?
Need less kills for zones to be put into warzones for it to go into war.
Any chance on helping out the fishermen and making the fishing boats have some sort of boost or go faster to get away from danger.
Halcyona peace, conflict zones are ever changing and not fixed, is it intended?
The gold trader on freedich keeps spawning right before downtimes, is it a fixed schedule of some sort or totally random?
The abyssal war seems to be somewhat to early, not allowing most players be a part of it. Any change to times?
How are the times on the under water chests set up because I have spent about 3 hrs everyday and havent found anything at the ship wrecks.

aram
05-01-2015, 09:05 AM
Ayanad designs

Please consider alternate means for the Ayanad designs to drop

The library is a ghost town.. after solo farming thousands and thousands of mobs.. multiple skills to 55 now and enough mats for almost 2 costumes. I have never seen a tome drop. There are no designs on the the auction house... its getting really bad. Please consider another way for those of us who got lucky / grinded our way to un apgradeable weapon a chance to upgrade it. My Delph volcano bow is starting to be an Albatross.

aram
05-01-2015, 09:09 AM
3. Ayanad designs

with new coinpurse and lower exp from library monsters and lower requirements for lvl 50-55, there will be even less people farming library. So we will never again see any ayanad designs. Gonna do something about it? Killed about 30k mobs there and had only one armor item. Not gonna waste a year lookig for ayanad design from which i can get many designs, why so much rng...

this

jeffbenefiel
05-01-2015, 09:35 AM
@jeffbenefiel jeffbenefiel While it is much cheaper to repair a mount than a ship look at it this way, as a mount the sub takes normal damage from your attacks, but if it were a ship you would have to kill it with siege damage. Do you really wanna try to hit a sub with a cannon? I do not I think making it a mount was a good choice.

Current sub is pretty slow, like donkey slow, so hitting it with an aoe cannon blast is easier then it sounds. It takes seconds to heal a mount with a pet duel recovery potion (heck, i still have bound ones from headstart). True, they will die in droves but that also means healers can keep them alive too. I understand that part of the problem is the sub moves in 3d space while ships only have fwd/backward/left/right (glitching or using harpoons is not part of normal movement). If making the switch to vehicle negates the 3d movement then there's a problem right there, but only programmers can answer that question.

Nerrivik
05-01-2015, 09:36 AM
How long will the Celestial Pegasus be available for Loyalty ?
(Only 165 saved so far :()

Keraan
05-01-2015, 09:37 AM
What about cars new version ?
Will il be a new car with new design or can we upgrate our actual cars ?

Koalissa
05-01-2015, 09:37 AM
what need to level Proficiency, what do we get from leveling them? on Korean Servver we get the only reduction of AP with 180k.

what about an Auto Seed funktion on farms?

will there a cars customisation?

tzq
05-01-2015, 09:40 AM
1- Serpentis items
Users would have prepared themselves if that change was listed on patch notes. What will be done about that? If it will stay as it is now you must announce it.

2- XP Changes
You removed EXP from players. Please don't come with "the exp% is the same" bs.
Every quest from library gives an absolute amount of EXP. What you did was like "you know all those days you have been doing dailies in library? We just took 10 of those days and trashed it. Your work worths nothing!". And we got no compensation for the time wasted.

3- Ironclad.
A lot of people worked hard to get it when they could easily get a Wheeled mortar. But we wanted THE Ironclad. Another change that wasn't on patch notes. So, what you'll be doing now? Refund or refund?

Realm Ervine
05-01-2015, 09:42 AM
I've never posted questions for any of these streams cause im never able to actually watch them when they go live since i work litteraly right as they start. Alot of these will be me expressing how i feel about the current state of the game.

1. Any plans to increase the AURORIA CAPE drops? or atleast make every single one of them BoE?

2. Coinpurses IMO should atleast drop ARCHEUM about 30-50% more then what they currently do. Yes it looks nice getting 1-4 archeum dust chances every 100-150 coinpurse, but really 5k labor later i got 2-3 crystals from it.

3. Alot of ship components say: "Can be used by small and medium warships" or "can be used by all ships" clearly i shouldnt be able to equip my clipper rudder to my galleon for less weight but same effect. Same issue with sails, black pearl sails say any small/medium. (not tested myself) but i could deck out my junker with black pearl parts to compensate for junks slower/heavier build. They should atleast be described better to be used by exact designs they were intended for.

4. Been experiencing more frequent hack shield issues, mostly trying to actually play the game. Had to restart 2x before deleting asc, restart, and re-updating hackshield. Just to play a game is ludicrous.

5. Arcane>heroic rate seems the same while unique>celestial has greater chances?? Im glad i can get my new armor to cele but the true issue boils down too getting heroic now. Huge gold sink that can only be filled by coinpurses I feel.

6. In relation to number 5, Sport fishing seems bugged making actually catching medium's+ almost impossible for most. Not so much bad for those stealing the fish, than those fishing for them. Also making the price for gold increase because of all the regrading as of late.

7. The new Mansion Design in mirage Isle. I seriously want that. whats the expected cost/size, so i might prepare.

to be continued maybe...

Pinnochio
05-01-2015, 09:58 AM
Q1: What about the black pearl ? does it fair that the black pearl is now nothing more than a basic galeon with less than 100gold of ship parts on it ? can't we have something more on it ? idk be creative a buff that give %damage on the canons, more basic speed ... just something more than basic galeon, it's fair...

People get a lot of gold because they loose a 8*8 land on freedich and people who spend months and golds (lot of golds) to make the best ship get nothing when their ship got removed from the game (yeah atm grawling yawl doesn't exist anymore it's just a eznan with an other name)

KenzieRay16
05-01-2015, 10:06 AM
Is there is a possible correction to this change or are we doomed to sort through "HAw fan I reDd this?" Instead of "H@w #an I re$d this?"

Please fix this Trion or at least let us know that language is no longer worth leveling!

http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?184757-Petition-Fix-or-Restore-the-Language-Options

Xetros
05-01-2015, 10:11 AM
Q1: What about the black pearl ? does it fair that the black pearl is now nothing more than a basic galeon with less than 100gold of ship parts on it ? can't we have something more on it ? idk be creative a buff that give %damage on the canons, more basic speed ... just something more than basic galeon, it's fair...

People get a lot of gold because they loose a 8*8 land on freedich and people who spend months and golds (lot of golds) to make the best ship get nothing when their ship got removed from the game (yeah atm grawling yawl doesn't exist anymore it's just a eznan with an other name)
This. Black Pearl owners worked their hearts and souls into building this ship for it to be unique. It was advertised as the fastest, strongest ship in the game, and was so iconic that Trion used pictures of Growling Yarls everywhere. However, when 1.7 hit, the Black Pearl was essentially downgraded, and is now no better than a regular Eznan or Lutesong. Black Pearl owners did not work their ♥♥♥♥♥ off for a regular ship; they worked their ♥♥♥♥♥ off for a unique ship with improved stats. Thus, the least Trion could do is address this issue, considering the amount of effort it took to build such a ship. Some kind of compensation would definitely be nice, so that those who worked so hard to build the ship don't feel like their efforts were ripped to the ground.

If you will, please the a look at the following thread:
http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?184629-Growling-Yawl-Are-you-serious

Marinia
05-01-2015, 10:24 AM
Wrecking your own ship for scrolls, exploiting? or emergent gameplay?

The ridiculously low price of everything in the archeum secrets packs? What's happening there?

steelblade
05-01-2015, 10:25 AM
I have a few completed achievements yet they do not show complete in my achievement section. how do we fix that. ie, mount, boat, scarecrow, clipper, experimental glider there are a few other.

Zeraphiel
05-01-2015, 10:32 AM
Please explain the system behind item drops.

Keisuke
05-01-2015, 10:50 AM
por que no podemos modificar nuestro espantapájaros solo a los nuevos jugadores se les da el nuevo espantapájaros por la nueva version del juego ,los puntos de logro estan mal actualizados hay cosas que ya e echo pero el sistema no lo suman a mis puntos de logro

Traciatim
05-01-2015, 10:58 AM
Wrecking your own ship for scrolls, exploiting? or emergent gameplay?

The ridiculously low price of everything in the archeum secrets packs? What's happening there?

I would like to know this as well, is essentially creating infinite regrade scrolls and sometimes decent gold returns by destroying your own armada of ships over and over not considered an exploit? If that isn't then just how ridiculously stupid does the exploit have to be in order to consider something an exploit?

Tol
05-01-2015, 10:59 AM
1. Pirates should have their own faction chat.

2. Abyssal shards BOE, pretty please?

3. Halcyona conflict timer. Why is it so long? Make the war longer if you want... why conflict? Also, why does conflict vary in duration?

4. Any good reason why making tax certs doesn't give xp?

USFNOOB
05-01-2015, 11:00 AM
My only question is:

What is the official drop chance on the Poinsetta Christmas Cosmetic? Cause I have used $250 solely on that box during that event, and I just used another 107 2 days ago from the Dolphingate compensation... no cosmetic... in fact no nothing... barely even got any regrade scrolls or notta from that.

Trixologist
05-01-2015, 11:24 AM
1.) Retroactive Achievements for things that cannot be done easily again - the Siege items, housing items. gold accrual items, gilda items, etc...
2.) Please address long standing issues with Custom Crests (UCC/UGC) - an ETA would be awesome

williamcaw
05-01-2015, 11:25 AM
will there ever be a upgrade to the paddles of the fishing boat in the terms of speed for right now as of 1.7a no one can fish with out being rammed and destroyed.
ps.
it needs some thing like the serpent propellent to be attached to it

Sunararee
05-01-2015, 11:47 AM
1. Can you please tell us when you will be adjusting the amount of kills required for the pvp zones to allow for a faster turn around between conflict/war/peace? It was mentioned about the possibility of this happening during a stream back in February but nothing I've seen/heard since. Is it still possible?

2. Why was Halcyona peace time changed to 8 1/2 hours? Can this be adjusted to a lower amount of peace?

Necrodeemus
05-01-2015, 11:57 AM
Is collision damage working as intended? I do not mean ship to ship.

If you beach a boat it should provide a big collusion damage modifier. However it continually gives damage every few seconds, that does not make logically sense. Have you ever seen a beach boat disintegrate every few seconds ? Some boats are designed to be beached as well.

Surely one of the upside of fixing this would also make it not efficient to destroy your own boat for materials too.

RaptorPT
05-01-2015, 12:07 PM
You replace the old archeum tree for a new one, and you said you can sell the olg on vender, but 1 Dead Archeum tree only worth 10 cooper in vender? 3 Gildas = 10 cooper?

looool

I hope you give a little more for a archeum tree like 20G or the possibility to trade the old tree for the new tree.

Best Regards
Raptor

xulescu
05-01-2015, 01:01 PM
Dead archeum saplings.

After scapes announced they will transform in radiant, i went and bought 130with my gilda. Then scapes announces they will not be transforming. I am left with a huge loss.

Please tell me if trion will at least allow us to trade back for gilda not sell for 10c. Please do something. Missinforming the community with such consequences is bad. PLEASE FIX IT.

PunchNinja
05-01-2015, 01:10 PM
Questions:

1. In regards to the Lost Ayanad Earring quest-line. Is there any way to make available the "Ayanad Council Manaprints" or allow players to participate in later-stage boss fights with the lower tier earring?

Currently sitting on the Heroic version, only one on Naima I think. And I have to wait for 6, 7, maybe 10 more people on my faction who can get together to work on fighting the bosses on Floor 3 to try and progress.

The "not Senior" Ayanad Council Manaprints only come from the Floor Bosses or the 5th Chest in Corner Reading Room and it is only 1 manaprint per kill / clear. This takes away all motivation for people to even bother trying to help 1 person if it takes 1 hour (Corner Reading Room) or 20+ people and consumables (Raid Bosses).

Also, the STATS are incorrect on the Heroic version. I posted a thread on the Game Bug forum.

2. The Lost Tribe quest-line. Is this an incomplete quest-line, if it so - when will it be opened for future steps?

Completed "The Lost Tribe, Part 4" and received a Cursed Ravenstone, but no follow-up quest. NPC mentions the Soundless Lake in Silent Forest but cannot interact with the Sealstone there.

Kloonike
05-01-2015, 01:22 PM
Question: When will we get "Arena Queue Anywhere Button" like they have in Korea?

Thanks.

Marinia
05-01-2015, 01:29 PM
Question: When will we get "Arena Queue Anywhere Button" like they have in Korea?

Thanks.

Do they exploit in Korea with arena queues and despawning boats in battle like they do here?

PoppinPo
05-01-2015, 01:42 PM
Any updates on Submarines? What do you think the release date on submarines are going to be?
Also what about the crystallized regret and not being able to break them down?

PwnusPoints
05-01-2015, 01:52 PM
When will you fix the broken custom crests?

I've reinstalled 3 times and deleted the Documents\Archeage folder at least 10 times and let glyph remake it.

It is very bothersome that I can't see the flags or canvases other players have put up. That appeals to me far more than it should.

Please let me know when you all are going to fix this!!!

Macharani and cheese
05-01-2015, 01:54 PM
Black Pearls(rare craft item) have increased in value with the improvement of Handicrafts and addition of Dawnsdrop armor, are there any improvements coming soon to help the increased demand for Black Pearls?

My storage chest items keep getting juggled around, is this a bug and is a fix coming soon?

Fiain
05-01-2015, 01:56 PM
Black pegasus?

Phraxas
05-01-2015, 02:11 PM
Now that regrading RNG has been addressed will you guys be addressing the RNG needed for Lunagems/socketing?!

Da Duty
05-01-2015, 02:15 PM
Any chance for a house rotation option for already built properties?

Demonloan
05-01-2015, 02:46 PM
How about a "snap to grid" for placed properties, that way all the spots can be used, not just various spots blocked by ill placed (or intentionally ill placed) houses and scarecrows/pumpkins...and can we please create a "no plot" zone in front of specialty workbenches? (depending on what is placed/planted on these plots, it has been known to create a "proxy blocking" situation and sometimes be almost impossible to get to the station or even the npcs....

Demonloan
05-01-2015, 02:49 PM
when will there be mountable weapons for mounts??? ...robo horse with cannon head...awesomesauce

oh, sidecar for haulers...or trailer.....ooo a trailer for the donkey..... :)

how about crested blanket for mounts......

Demonloan
05-01-2015, 03:12 PM
How about a special ticket in shop to transfer things like....if someone got 2 pegasus, be able to transfer 1...............

Fiain
05-01-2015, 03:14 PM
Scapes. Dude, while I appreciate it? You didnt answer me. My issue happened -before- 1.7 and is not talking about retroactive exploration. These are new places and my friends still -can- get them but I cant even though I've never been there. :/

So while.. I appreciate the answer, this isnt about exploration retroactively working. Its not about achievements at all - and as far as I can see my friends can go do this and I can't. It happened before 1.7 and is still an issue.

Nirvii
05-01-2015, 05:07 PM
any livesteam summary?

Careby
05-01-2015, 07:08 PM
any livesteam summary?

Yeah. "We don't develop the game, and don't know what changes XL makes to it, but they are either intentional, or in the unlikely event we might be able to get something changed, it will take at least until 1.7b."

Such as
Bungalows without trade packs: live with it.
Crystallized regret: live with it until 1.7b.
Ironclads: we'll get back to you.

Tedds
05-02-2015, 01:30 AM
Kudos for answering so many questions. I can imagine not all questions were questions that you wanted to answer. Also thank you for shedding a bit of light on the underlying process of creating patch notes and how you test. I know you can't do everything, so I am very happy that you take some of the items we brought up - like language and crystallized regret seriously. I always enjoy seeing how much you guys love the game. Great livestream!

xulescu
05-02-2015, 12:16 PM
You replace the old archeum tree for a new one, and you said you can sell the olg on vender, but 1 Dead Archeum tree only worth 10 cooper in vender? 3 Gildas = 10 cooper?

looool

I hope you give a little more for a archeum tree like 20G or the possibility to trade the old tree for the new tree.

Best Regards
Raptor

This would be nice, my friends would come back to the game. They got burned badly by this 10c per tree thing!

Saveric
05-02-2015, 04:35 PM
This would be nice, my friends would come back to the game. They got burned badly by this 10c per tree thing!

Gilda don't start becoming worth much till the higher quantity. IE: Designs that cost 50 Gilda are 85s per Gilda, 15 gilda items are 60s per Gilda.

These trees only cost 3 Gilda. How long does it take to get 3 Gilda? You can get like 19-20 Gilda per day if you do all the dailies. If you are lazy just go to like marianople and you can get 3 gilda in like 10minutes. I do think that 10c is too low, but I also think that something like 20g is far too high. For a 3 Gilda item I'd price it at around 12-15s Per Gilda. So 36-45s per Dead Tree.

bigsnbou
05-03-2015, 09:45 AM
Ok .. so I missed the live stream Friday, but finally had time to sit down and watch it this morning.

I was shocked to hear about the archeum trees! In an earlier stream, Kro (I believe it was Kro), mentioned the fact that if you had tree saplings in your inventory, they would die .. which they did. He also mentioned you could sell the dead saplings for a fair amount .. a few silver, but I'm ok with that.

What I'm not ok with is the fact that he mentioned that if you had trees already planted, they would die with the patch, and it might be good to cut the trees and get the logs so you wouldn't use them. This morning, I'm hearing you say that the trees we already had planted DID in fact convert into the new, rumbling trees. This just wasn't cool at all! Cutting down what, 27/28 trees .. a full gazebo's worth .. for Archeum logs was most definitely something I, and I'm sure many others, would have done had we not been told something different.

I'm not usually a pisser and moaner .. but this, this is not cool! I'm wondering how many others cut down their trees because of this? I'm also wondering if there is a fix for this?

Saveric
05-03-2015, 02:03 PM
Ok .. so I missed the live stream Friday, but finally had time to sit down and watch it this morning.

I was shocked to hear about the archeum trees! In an earlier stream, Kro (I believe it was Kro), mentioned the fact that if you had tree saplings in your inventory, they would die .. which they did. He also mentioned you could sell the dead saplings for a fair amount .. a few silver, but I'm ok with that.

What I'm not ok with is the fact that he mentioned that if you had trees already planted, they would die with the patch, and it might be good to cut the trees and get the logs so you wouldn't use them. This morning, I'm hearing you say that the trees we already had planted DID in fact convert into the new, rumbling trees. This just wasn't cool at all! Cutting down what, 27/28 trees .. a full gazebo's worth .. for Archeum logs was most definitely something I, and I'm sure many others, would have done had we not been told something different.

I'm not usually a pisser and moaner .. but this, this is not cool! I'm wondering how many others cut down their trees because of this? I'm also wondering if there is a fix for this?

You can always submit a ticket see if they'll do anything. I decided to be lazy and not cut mine down. So got a lot of crystals and shards from it.

Slatkus
05-03-2015, 03:58 PM

Where can u see live stream? I missed it live and I can't find it on Twitch. Any link would be awesome.

Nemorov
05-04-2015, 04:55 AM
Timber Coupe (real ETA) and pls no...

Tricks and Traps

Darkdemora
05-10-2015, 04:30 PM
1 how long is the abyssal attack initially? since we have another war period after the first war period.
2 can you please? please just make the abyssal attack once a week?