PDA

View Full Version : All the stable boys are still spouting korean

Taji
07-20-2014, 01:34 AM
the stable hands and the priestess and her text is in Korean as well

scott123b
07-21-2014, 08:16 AM
Yes I had trouble with it as well. It put me off when I was getting my horse healed for the very first time. But at least it still ran smoothly. The priestesses have quests but as to what about I have no idea. I just bought whatever the quest tracker told me to.

Cosmitron
07-21-2014, 12:56 PM
Is the NPCs speaking in Korean actually a bug or oversight? I hope not as I like it very much. As to why that would keep you from getting your horse healed, I mean, really?

The text that's till in Korean, yes, that's an issue. Can't follow a quest if you can't read the text.

Kourgath223
07-29-2014, 07:33 PM
Is the NPCs speaking in Korean actually a bug or oversight? I hope not as I like it very much. As to why that would keep you from getting your horse healed, I mean, really?

The text that's till in Korean, yes, that's an issue. Can't follow a quest if you can't read the text.

I might be wrong but I think they are just complaining about the text still being in Korean.

SunShower
07-30-2014, 11:28 AM
wait... was this game outsourced?

Chernobog
07-30-2014, 12:30 PM
.... This game was developed and launched in korea. Then Translated to russian... and now to english.. How do you not know this?

SOUP
07-30-2014, 12:34 PM
I'm not sure if you've heard some of the voice acting they've got for the NPCs, but some of that voice acting is so horrendous I honestly prefer the Korean.

The voice acting in the cut scenes is pretty good, but the voice acting for the NPCs... again... horrendous.