PDA

View Full Version : Ohai Says the Khalha

Khalha
03-21-2014, 07:35 PM
So, Yeah, Hi and stuff, Dunno what I want to say so may as well spew it out.

I am Khalha, been playing games and MMO's for most of my life. Almost never really partake in social interaction in any of the communities though, aside from parties for dungeons, or when I really can't handle something on my own, But, this is where I kinda want to change that. XD
For the most part, I had played small bits of Everquest, against my mother's will, She could never really keep the password from me (I was like 11/12 and a ninja), I always figured it out.
From there, I moved onto WoW I was about maybe 15 -16 ish. Spent more than a lot of time on there, Always loved smashing people in PvP with my brothers.
Otherwise, I am usually a nice person, hard to make angry and stuffs, and I am really at a loss of words for this introduction though, cause oh my goodness, I am not that great at being a social butterfly. XD
Uhm, I am 22 almost 23 (Another year older, another year wiser, or so I'd like to wish and hope) I like hopping around from free to play games to payment model games from time to time (When money allows it) And I am always out to have a good time, and commit random acts of shenanigans.
I like to role-play, write stories, draw, listen to music, I've fiddled around with making my own music but hey I never really got anywhere, or any good at it.
(Also, I could care less for my spelling in a social environment, because unlike in a story where others are meant to read and understand it without problem, and are actually supposed to see and hear things, I do not keep my thesaurus or dictionary with me when writing in said social environment.)
And if you haven't been able to tell, I talk in circles, cause well, I don't really talk much to others. XD
So. I am going to stop being lame, and If y'all wanna talk an stuffs. I could always do that... Or try to at least.
If you think I left anything out that may be important let me know and I will try to fix/update it so that it could be... well, Updated and accurate.

Azghul
03-21-2014, 08:14 PM
Now that! Is an introduction! \o/

Khalha
03-21-2014, 08:30 PM
lmao! Glad you think so. Felt kinda sheepish to me. x]

Keith
03-21-2014, 08:32 PM
I know the feeling

Saul
06-10-2014, 06:56 PM
So, Yeah, Hi and stuff, Dunno what I want to say so may as well spew it out.

I am Khalha, been playing games and MMO's for most of my life. Almost never really partake in social interaction in any of the communities though, aside from parties for dungeons, or when I really can't handle something on my own, But, this is where I kinda want to change that. XD
For the most part, I had played small bits of Everquest, against my mother's will, She could never really keep the password from me (I was like 11/12 and a ninja), I always figured it out.
From there, I moved onto WoW I was about maybe 15 -16 ish. Spent more than a lot of time on there, Always loved smashing people in PvP with my brothers.
Otherwise, I am usually a nice person, hard to make angry and stuffs, and I am really at a loss of words for this introduction though, cause oh my goodness, I am not that great at being a social butterfly. XD
Uhm, I am 22 almost 23 (Another year older, another year wiser, or so I'd like to wish and hope) I like hopping around from free to play games to payment model games from time to time (When money allows it) And I am always out to have a good time, and commit random acts of shenanigans.
I like to role-play, write stories, draw, listen to music, I've fiddled around with making my own music but hey I never really got anywhere, or any good at it.
(Also, I could care less for my spelling in a social environment, because unlike in a story where others are meant to read and understand it without problem, and are actually supposed to see and hear things, I do not keep my thesaurus or dictionary with me when writing in said social environment.)
And if you haven't been able to tell, I talk in circles, cause well, I don't really talk much to others. XD
So. I am going to stop being lame, and If y'all wanna talk an stuffs. I could always do that... Or try to at least.
If you think I left anything out that may be important let me know and I will try to fix/update it so that it could be... well, Updated and accurate.

Great intro and Welcome! been going through tons of introductions to find ones like yours, and as they say you only get one chance to make an introduction so make it a good one. Hope we will run into each other in game sometime. Do you know the role you want to play in the game as of yet?