PDA

View Full Version : Dread Prophecies Spotlight: Sea of Graves and Abyssal Attack

Scapes
05-05-2015, 01:12 PM
http://www.trionworlds.com/archeage/wp-content/uploads/sites/6/2015/05/AbyssalAttack_blog_810x300.jpg (http://www.trionworlds.com/archeage/en/2015/05/05/dread-prophecies-spotlight-sea-of-graves-and-abyssal-attack)

In Dread Prophecies, you can piece together the history of the Sea of Graves and the evil that is contained within. This story culminates in a daily event called the Abyssal Attack, in which dark forces summon an Abyssal Kraken to destroy the holy statue that keeps them at bay. Successfully defending this tower (known as Ezi’s Light) can yield great rewards, but earning them – and keeping them – is more difficult than it seems.

When the Abyssal Attack begins, players from all three factions (Nuians, Haranyans, and Pirates) will receive a notice that Ezi’s Light is under assault. You can then sail to the Sea of Graves and attempt to destroy the Abyssal Kraken. But keep in mind, your enemies will be trying to do the same thing. Whether you work together for this stage or fight the Kraken and opposing factions at the same time will be entirely up to you – and your fellow players!

Read the full article on the website. (http://www.trionworlds.com/archeage/en/2015/05/05/dread-prophecies-spotlight-sea-of-graves-and-abyssal-attack)

Hetic
05-05-2015, 03:26 PM
When exactly is this event? From what time to what time?

Tuco
05-05-2015, 05:04 PM
The event is at 5PM EST and lasts until 6PM EST. It is right after the gold trader event. This means that most people in the NA timezone, including me, can't attend.

Kugelex
05-05-2015, 05:30 PM
I like how they totally left out what time the event starts. Having the event start so early along with the all timing of events being so early for NA such as Halcyona, Mistmerrow, and Abyss is a travesty. They should use an NA timezone for events since we're on NA servers.

Barney
05-05-2015, 05:33 PM
Already there...

http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w102/barneywobba/Archeage/34183c75-1f88-4113-8b06-d1513800b9ef_zpswnqytg2t.jpg

Unray
05-05-2015, 08:11 PM
An event that only can be done at weekend...
For me it starts at 00:00 gmt+2.

Lautou
05-05-2015, 10:00 PM
Seriously, the fact that it happens right in the middle of the work day for North America. And that's for North American servers. I don't like to complain, but c'mon.

Zuck
05-06-2015, 01:35 AM
For us on EU we have a lot of people who can not play over midnight so it would be better if it could start 2 hours earlier.

For the people on NA it is much to early .... no clue why they make it at the same time...

I think it would be great if they can make it for EU at 6 pm GMT ...9 GMT is much to late for the most working people of my guild.

Ruck

http://gilde-nostalgia.net

TheXylis
05-06-2015, 01:45 AM
I love the fact that this event starts at 5pm EST, that's great and all, but IT'S ♥♥♥♥ING 5AM OF OCEANIC PLAYERS, ARE YOU SERIOUS

Gee thanks trion for ♥♥♥♥ing over your oceanic player base with these event times ^.^ like sieges being at 5am, Mistmerrow being at 1am and now the abyssal attack also being at 5am.. I would love to go to one of these events, but I actually have a life and a job I can't be staying up till 7am or waking up at 5am for a game, it's ridiculous.

Citizenfive
05-06-2015, 04:27 AM
Cant they just run it twice a day for people around the world?

Chopstiick
05-06-2015, 05:18 AM

And inject 42k gold every day on each server? Lol. 21k is already too much

DesertRat
05-06-2015, 06:47 AM
So halve the reward of the event then so its like 10.5k per event???? Not rocket science is it!

Delvro
05-06-2015, 10:00 AM
Sure why not at least it wouldn't be the same small group of people getting the 21k every day, literally this is a what the **** were you thinking event.

Or as DesertRat says, just drop the reward down.

Soroboru
05-07-2015, 11:07 AM
I love the fact that this event starts at 5pm EST, that's great and all, but IT'S ♥♥♥♥ING 5AM OF OCEANIC PLAYERS, ARE YOU SERIOUS

Gee thanks trion for ♥♥♥♥ing over your oceanic player base with these event times ^.^ like sieges being at 5am, Mistmerrow being at 1am and now the abyssal attack also being at 5am.. I would love to go to one of these events, but I actually have a life and a job I can't be staying up till 7am or waking up at 5am for a game, it's ridiculous.

You're playing in a timezone literally 18 hours apart from the servers and expect no problems? It says NA for a reason m8

maxwell
05-10-2015, 01:38 AM

EXATCLY

this is like the MOST IMPORTANT event of the day .
each day people are geting tons of gold from those packs
and the price on market goes higher and higher because people are rich and can pay
but those like me who cant attend it ( just like halcyona ) have to suffer the price change

Kaus
05-10-2015, 02:39 PM
Seriously, the fact that it happens right in the middle of the work day for North America. And that's for North American servers. I don't like to complain, but c'mon.

Lets pump 20k into a server a day that only 1/5th of the people can go to.
Logic.

Societal
05-11-2015, 06:01 PM
I would be all for cutting the reward in half and having it occur every 12 hours. That is speaking from someone who has turned in at least one pack every day.

Maxke
06-08-2015, 02:29 AM
change the time of Abyssal Attack -> never had a chance to participate in it or run it twice a day like they asked.

FileHawk
06-08-2015, 03:23 PM
Only get to do this sometimes on the weekend. . Its horrible time even for na who is not at work at mid afternoon.... Ether go latter or do a standard 18 hour event with 30% less gold or 50%

Eleutherio
06-09-2015, 08:26 AM
It feels like it almost overlaps with Halcyona & Mistmerrow