PDA

View Full Version : Forgotten my secret question but cant get support help

Tweaq
07-21-2014, 12:39 AM
Im writing this in here because im not getting any support through account "support' page. I sent off a ticket in which i got a template answer which told me to do something i cannot do at all, then replied explaining this only to receive the exact same i didnt read your problem at all reply back.

Im trying to add an authenticator to my account before i upgrade to the alpha access pack - whatever its called. I cannot remember my secret question answers for my account as this account was created back in rift beta and hasnt been used for over 2 1/2 years . I have already purchased the $50 pack so creating a new account isnt an option.

I live in australia so making a $100 phone call from my mobile phone isnt an option, but i can provide more id than a bank or government department would require which includes drivers license, credit card which i purchased archeage and a photo of me with it and some word they choose written down or whatever hoop they require me to jump through to prove im really this ugly and my neckbeard is ace.

Ive had this problem before with other accounts with far more at risk than losing some in game gold or digital hats and had the issue resolved in a day. What do i need to do to get this sorted