PDA

View Full Version : Archery passive Feral Claw not working

Akito2y
07-21-2014, 06:10 AM
Passive "Feral Claw" for archery tree ain't working at all. Character detailed info doesn't show skill percentage damage increase. Tested several times with endless arrows(easier to see the no damage increase) and charged bolt.

Steps to Reproduce: killed 4 of the same mob (2 only with endless, 2 only with charged) in each of the test repetitions. I reseted my skills 3 times to make sure, killed a total of 12 same mobs during the test. (May I add, I did the killing like a boss :cool::cool::cool: :p)

Frequency: passive never worked u.u" :p

Severity: 15% less bonus damage must be, i don't know :rolleyes:, a huge thing. xD

System Specs: Processor: i5-4670k MOBO: Asus H87-PLUS Memory: Vengence Pro 2x4gb ddr3 1600mhz Drive: Seagate ST31500341AS 1,5tb 7200 e Samsung SP2504C/SRA 250gb 7200 GPU: XFX R9 290 R9-290A-ENFC Power: Sentey SDP850-SS 850W (Not related to the bug, but lets be thorough xD :o)

Additional Notes: as we are in the topic, it seems like archery buff "Double Recurve" also insn't giving skill damage increase, I just noticed it, although it shows at Character detailed info / skill percentage damage increase of 11%, the damage doesn't seems to change. Pls test it too.

Sigrand
08-04-2014, 02:57 PM
I just tested and they both work fine for me. Double Recurve is instantly evident in the damage increase of Endless Arrows for me. I looked at the damage and tooltips of my abilities before and after removing Feral Claws and the 15% increase was represented in both the tooltip and the visible damage.