PDA

View Full Version : ArcheAge Q&A Livestream: May 15 at 2:30 PM PDT

Scapes
05-14-2015, 06:50 PM
http://www.archeagegame.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/AA_LivestreamBlogHeader_952x414_02.jpg (http://www.trionworlds.com/archeage/en/2015/05/14/archeage-qa-livestream-may-15-at-230-pm-pdt)

While the Production Team is visiting XLGAMES, join Senior Community Relations Manager Evan "Scapes" Berman on the Trion Worlds Twitch channel (http://www.twitch.tv/trionworlds) for an ArcheAge community Q&A livestream!

In this format, we address the game topics proposed in this thread as well as popular threads from the official forums. We'll also field follow-up and additional questions from the livestream chat. Got a question for the team? Post it in this forum thread!

ArcheAge Q&A Livestream
Twitch Channel: http://www.twitch.tv/trionworlds
Start Time: Friday, May 15 at 2:30 PM PDT (GMT-7)
Duration: 45 minutes

Read the full article on the website. (http://www.trionworlds.com/archeage/en/2015/05/15/archeage-qa-livestream-may-14-at-230-pm-pdt)

Kino
05-14-2015, 06:54 PM
WHAT is the next RNG box item?

jZac
05-14-2015, 07:06 PM
1: Any plan to put Perma Anypost Owl in the Loyalty store/Marketplace?.

2: News about Mounts de-normalization tiers?

3: Ironclads and Crystallized regrests will be fixed?

Uranic
05-14-2015, 07:45 PM
is there anyway to change the time of abyssal attack to a later time because it interferes with Mistmerrow and Haylcona because it does start before those times but the event leads into other events so I was wondering if you can change it so it will be after Haylcona

williamcaw
05-14-2015, 07:58 PM
will there any thing being done on the ship exploit of destroying your own clipper over and over?

Evann
05-14-2015, 08:08 PM
1) Will there be a increase in drop rate for ayanad design? Or is there any other means to farm the design?

2) Is there any plans for GMT timezone players to participate castle siege? As for the current castle siege timing, I am unable to participate and enjoy the castle siege.

3) Any updates on increasing the family size?

Elvaan
05-14-2015, 08:13 PM
Good morning Knowledge wielder !

Here are My requests of informations !

1 : What are the event planned for the next months? We had the labour event, the trade pack event, and PVP event.
I love short event like these and I hope Trion has a lot for us too !

I take Japan Archeage as Example for May and June.

May : Every weekend is "monster slaughter fest!" First week-end of may every monster gives twice XP points, the second weekends gives twice droprate, third is same as first and so on.

Secret mission of the Daru :
Every day you get a mail with a quest item that gives you a mission, you have 24hours to complete it.
The mission asks you to travel to some places in the world where a Daru has a machine that will translate your mission sheet into a Daru memo which is a random kill quest; for example "kill dahuta", "kill X sharks around freedich", Kill rangora.
The reward is one 1000 labor potion and either of the 3 : 1-3 Gilda stars, 1-3 5% drop increase pot, 1-3 100 labor potion.

There are also 5 hidden daru in the world that you have to find that will give you a stamp everytime you find him. Once you find the 5 Daru, you have to find the Daru general in Ice kingdom that will reward you with a 5000 vocation/2000honor potion.

"Let's Kill the Leviathan!":
During this event, The Leviathan HP regen has been temporary drastically reduced, and every ship sunk by the leviathan will get the Shatigon's sand 50% reimbursed (works only if leviathan gives final blow)

"Red dragon regrade fest":
During 7days, all regrade are 50% more successful, there is also the possibility of exchanging 5 regrade scroll of one type to get one of your choosing : example exchange 5 armor regrade scroll for 1 weapon regrade scroll !
Every player get a 24hour timed red dragon glider ( which is awesome looking must admit )

Also there is a Calendar on the Website where you can see when event starts/ends

Source : http://archeage.pmang.jp/ (I heard that it might be IP blocked for people in Europe, I will put screen shot if people ask for them )

2: Archeum is plenty available now thank you. What are Trion thoughts about how much archeum is in the game after dread prophecy ? Too few, Too much, Just as we wanted? Same goes for regrade point.

3: Event Timers. Is there any changes to be expected on ingame event time ? Like abyssal kraken, mistmerrow, halcyona, freedich trader etc.
3a: Is the main reason for having the same time in EU and NA is that it is easier to handle serverwise ?

4: As it is a custom in Asia, did you bring us any gifts from Korea? :)

Christ
05-14-2015, 08:52 PM
Any plans on making a "black arrow" mount for the other mirage mount? Since mirage horses can be upgraded to black arrow i was thinking why not the other mirage mount too. It will be interesting and definitely will add variety to players having different types of mount.

Marcelimo
05-14-2015, 10:59 PM
What about a title for the exploration proficiency?

One if you have all the exploration achievements and one if you have 50k proficiency.

Right now, the proficiency has 0 benefits, improving it is useless. I was also kind of disappointed to get nothing special after discovering all the 395 exploration spots with my character..

Gashet
05-14-2015, 11:44 PM
are red regrade charms being added to the loyalty store?
way too high demand on them results in big price differences after new cashboxes that have them are introduced, thus leading to ppl stockpiling them instead of using.

Enklaz
05-14-2015, 11:48 PM
Hey!

1) Any plans to revert rift honor back to 1500 honor like in alpha/KR/RU with the new updated gems?
-this would help reduce the horrible 1v1s grinding since alot of people do not enjoy that (this is an open world pvp game :) )
-make rifts worth pvping over getting people out into the world more

2) Any plans on removing the cooldown from worker compensations like Alpha/KR/RU ?
-crafting (tailoring/leather/handicrafting etc) is greatly hindered by the 12hr cooldown which is why on the biggest AH cluster there is hardly any ephe+ gear
-opens up more way of making gold (grinding library would be worth it, since you could just keep popping labor pots opening purses, and helps getting more ayanad designs on AH)
-leveling an alt is annoying and trion would make way more $$ by removing the cd instead of the silly character expansion scrolls

3) The day the unnormalized gliders showed up on the AH, people got really excited. Even with normalized gliders there is still a major tier list of gliders (gliders that were slow in KR are now really OP in NA since that was their drawback). Any plans to denormalize gliders?

emeraldscar
05-15-2015, 12:34 AM
Its extremely difficult to get black pearls for crafting- are any changes planned?

Will recipes come in that will allow me to use the gazillion lobsters and starfish that Im getting from fish traps?

Why can a fishing boat harpoon and destroy my clipper when im a very long way away from it?

Lordnaga
05-15-2015, 01:02 AM
Will there be any comments made on the fishing nerf and will there be any news on upgrades for your fishing boat? Also any news on Miroir Tundra's main attractions?

arnie
05-15-2015, 01:05 AM
1) Labor is always A problem
The packages of potion are a good idea but limited has the only one a month it is too little.

Pots always are too expensive to see even more than before. Planned you to make something ?

I'am all the time out of labor and pots cost 55/60g on ah...

2) For Timber coupe, can you confirm us that she is on with the 1.7b.
- What changes were brought to it?
- The design will be purchasable with vocation badge or gilda stars ?

Tosker
05-15-2015, 02:22 AM
Three Questions

1) Castle sieges - On Dahuta when a siege scroll goes up on the ah, the guild who owns it cannot defend the castle, they disband the guild and relocate the lodestone under a new guild so the scroll disappears from the AH. Therefore we are unable to bid on these castles and enact end game content. If we bid we also lose the gold. Is this an exploit or a fair game mechanic? If it is an exploit what will be done about it?

2) PvP Cloaks - Why do these only last 10 days? Can you not make them expensive and then remove the 10 day timer?

3) Carts can be destroyed in one hit with 8k health, are there plans to increase their health?

Thank you

Sollaen
05-15-2015, 02:26 AM
Will the dolphin mount be in the marketplace/loyalty shop anytime soon?

Galadriane
05-15-2015, 03:08 AM
Hi,

as an Australia player my 1st request would be about the schedule for events such as abyssal Mistmerrow, Freedich trader, castle siege etc. I understand the team is meant to bring this up with XLGames, all I can add is please stress to them how much a significant portion of the player community is missing out and is significantly disadvantaged by not being able to participate.

Also, posting a diary/schedule of those events would be great; even if you only put times in EST/EDT most of us down here are capable to make the conversion of find a website that does :-)

Labor is an issue again, despite the fact that patrons get full regen even when logged off. between the coin purses and crafting obsidian gear alone, wiping 5k of labor doesn't take long. Either increase the regen amount and/or make labor pots random drops in purses (and remove or substantially reduce the cool down too).

Also, what is the purpose of the extra tiers in proficiency? getting to artisan Level 4 and only seeing "good job" and not earning any new benefits or reduction in labor cost is disappointing.

Digma76
05-15-2015, 03:12 AM
Three Questions

1) Castle sieges - On Dahuta when a siege scroll goes up on the ah, the guild who owns it cannot defend the castle, they disband the guild and relocate the lodestone under a new guild so the scroll disappears from the AH. Therefore we are unable to bid on these castles and enact end game content. If we bid we also lose the gold. Is this an exploit or a fair game mechanic? If it is an exploit what will be done about it?

Don't forget to mention that they have setup 2 dummy guilds on the east in order to facilitate this on both Nuimari and Calmlands.

In the meantime they get the peace fund and taxes. I feel with you that this is a way of exploiting a faulty game mechanic which they should have simply reported instead of using it to create a little extra bag of gold to fill the REAL guild's coffers.

Pinnochio
05-15-2015, 03:20 AM
Hi there :)

Q1: Can regular ghost ships drop interesting things ? those thing are harder tu kill than lusca but i only get coinpurse from them, am i unlucky ?
Q2: What about healer drop in instance ?
Q3: Have you finaly planed something for the growling yawl or are you still figuring out ? :)

Diglett
05-15-2015, 03:28 AM
Will there be a better/easier way to obtain Ayanad designs? Right now, even if you're blessed by RNGudas, there is no way to upgrade your gear to Ayanad.
People are not farming library mobs and the drop rate is really low. Isn't the crafting RNG challenging enough?

I think you can buy a random Ayanad design for 150 Loyalty tokens in KR, something like that would make everything better.

AgetoAge
05-15-2015, 03:28 AM
As its currently stands the event time really needs to be changed by regions. A lot of NA players on NA server is not able to do any of the events. The time sucks. Just as you guys know that at 2pm(14:00) PDT you are at work and you guys can't get to the event either if the time can be change for regions than making them at 5 or 6pm (17:00-1800) will be the best since most are already at home or have a change to be there by rushing home. I know it sucks for Aussie players with that change but it is the NA server and Trion is a NA company base on the west coast.

evling
05-15-2015, 03:50 AM
I am on the EU server and it's just not working.
Please, please, please change the time that the event's happen in game, you are killing the game, peace times are to long, the events/wars overlap each other and week days must be hell for those getting up and going to work.

Pwnocchio
05-15-2015, 04:02 AM
In your interview with XL Games they stressed the challenge of balancing the experience for hardcore vs casual players.

The change to the T4 obsidian drops in Serpentis has killed obsidian crafting for all but the most hardcore players.

Can you be clear on how this will be fixed and when?

Kieta
05-15-2015, 04:10 AM
Q: any news on group signal up for 5v5s and thoughts of making it more rewarding? Currently its more rewarding spamming 1v1s then playing with your friends/guildies.

Q:thoughts of adding permanent honor to auroria, as an alternativ means of grinding honor? Would make game more open World then its current theme park State.

Q:any plans for the near future to reintroduce pirates being able to attack doing peace? Why is it the outlaws follow peace between two waring factions?

Q:werent great white suppose to be faction bound in 1.7? Still seeing a lot of mainlanders using it.

Arialun
05-15-2015, 04:15 AM
1. Any plans of restoring / fixing Yuletide and Rudolph Hauler health back to how it was (12.7k for Yuletide, 15k for Rudolph) before 1.7a patch?
2. Ironclad nerf. Do we have to wait until Khrolan and co. return from S.Korea for an actual answer?
3. Gold spammer has returned, be it in faction chat or through mailbox. How on earth do they bypassed the filter/security set by Trion last time? It works very well, but now the can type the whole advertisement without having to use cryptic symbols anymore and spam it 4-5 times in a row.

The Wiirginator
05-15-2015, 04:27 AM
1.7B is approaching rapidly, what do you have in store for the Submarines? <3

Voluntaris
05-15-2015, 04:39 AM
SERPENTIS 5th Room Boss "Carmilla" is BROKEN.

The poison circles that occur for the 2nd half of the fight are INVISIBLE / show up much faster / and now drain mana.

As a result of these changes/possible bugs, Carmilla is near impossible to beat. Please advise if there are plans to fix the Serpentis/Carmilla fight.

Trenjeska
05-15-2015, 04:45 AM
Three Questions

2) PvP Cloaks - Why do these only last 10 days? Can you not make them expensive and then remove the 10 day timer?

3) Carts can be destroyed in one hit with 8k health, are there plans to increase their health?

Thank you

The rudolf hauler used to have 12k hp, but is now also reduced back to 8k hp (and yes one meteor kills a cart...)

mikroman
05-15-2015, 04:53 AM
1. Ironclad nerf: any changes? Compensation or restore original damage (or some upgrade chance?).
You sell other than you promised us. We buy gold and you send us sh!t (worthless placeholder machine).

2. fixing target player bugs?:
2.a. unable to report player (farming bots): "invalid target". Example: Nebe server - Shaman characters in Hellswamp/Woodhenge Castle
2.b. marked player "drop" the mark/change to unmarked in 0,1 sec

Caerndow
05-15-2015, 05:57 AM
will there be new regions added in 1.7b? If so where will they be?

based on the quest to find the leviathan will this creature roam openly through out that region of the sea and will the border there be removed so players do not loose their ships and lives?

Shirantensey
05-15-2015, 06:05 AM
Unvalidated Achievements: fix it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhvYvKOjkm8

====>>>> http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?189694-Unvalidated-Achievements

AlphaDireWolf
05-15-2015, 06:10 AM
In regards to event times instead of a static time for events is it possible to have for example Mistmerrow and Abyssal Kraken to be on a 20 or 22 hour loop that way you are not really adding to much gold or whatever the reason you have for running them only once per day.

For example 9pm EDT then the next day it would appear at 7pm and then 5pm and so on this way all of your player base are on an even footing and have equal opportunity.

This should be easily implemented for Mistmerrow.

But would like it seen for Abyssal Kraken and Fishing competitions as well as any others that have had the many complaints I have seen on the forum.

If this is not feasible would you consider at least have more events with less rewards as at the moment a select group of your player base are reaping substantial rewards because others are unable to compete.

Thank you

Crazy Mike
05-15-2015, 06:20 AM
scapes solo cam omg!!!!!!!

tyranika
05-15-2015, 06:23 AM
About past streams :

Any news on speeding up the rate that zones level through the different danger tiers ?
Any news on the normalization of mounts and gliders ?
Any news on server transfers ?
Any news on new items in the vocation store ?
Any news on balancing plate armor ?
Any news on boosting seed bundles ?
Any news on animation cancelling ?
Any news on the ironclads nerf ?

notebene
05-15-2015, 06:28 AM
What will be involved with acquiring the timber design? Pretty sure it was said not vocation. Will it be 800 gilda? More gilda? Honor (sad face)? Credits (rather have that than honor :p)? Merits or a long achievement chain (more sad face)?

trev
05-15-2015, 06:34 AM
Im really looking forward to watching people cry and rage about how much money they threw at RNG boxes so ........ Can we get more RNG boxes with high drop rate of something useless ? Seems like they are the best content EVER !!!!

Can we get a nerf to everything and a buff to something ?

Can we get free cake on wednesdays ?

Can you make horses have a backflip skill ?

Can we have weather effects to kill all those old computers ?

What is your stand on the chasing unicorn riding rabbits through town in your underwear ?

zalvati0n
05-15-2015, 06:38 AM
1. When a player joins or leaves/kick a guild, the red text is pretty hard to notice, especially when all your skills/farming etc also displays a red text.
Could we get another method of seeing who enters and leaves a guild? Change the colour? Or make a different back ground for it? And just like that over all, cause that red text is hard to notice.

2. Please fix the UI, that resets when ever you crash, alt-tab, or changing resolution, logging on the alts, just general random reset.

3. Please make all the stuff tradeable, that you can get from the RNG boxes.

4. Can we get an Icon in the Raid/Group and Guild tab, so we can see which players that is AFK/Away?

5. Change the times on siege/events on EU servers! Its summer time, so its even worse!! Make it more suitable, so all players can enjoy it!! <--- This is the most damaging and important change!!! If other MMO's can do it, then you can also.. Please please..

6. Please give players some materials back when ever you destroy your house..
1. You can demolish it straight away and get 25% back?
2. You can pack it down slowly(hours/days) and get 50%-75% materials back?
Seems abit more logical, that you can actually get some stuff back to reuse again.

7. Take a look at the achievement's again. It's broken..

8. A suggestion to the loyalty tokens in the market place. Can you make it, like a tier thing. 1 tier cost this amount, 2 tier cost this amount, etc etc. Im at 900 loyalty points, but don't really wanna use em, as I don't know how much the next big thing is gonna cost. So a guideline, that this is as much as 1 item would ever cost, so I could use some more loyalty. :p

SweetMikka
05-15-2015, 07:06 AM
War cycles--- Last time we asked for a shorter time to push areas to war we got longer peace times. What we need is to be able to push areas to war faster not longer peace times. Ollo has seen a reduction is PVP zones going to war (some areas lucky to go to war once a week before reset drops zones back to a one) and lower population servers never see war time in PVP zones.

Doctor.Spanky
05-15-2015, 07:09 AM
Can we get a timeline or round about date that healing gear will be added to dungeons? And what will the stats of these items be? i.e. a comparable item in game at the moment. Please show healers some love!!

Fiain
05-15-2015, 07:36 AM
Please, will you guys be putting the black pegasus in the loyalty shop too?

Malicent
05-15-2015, 07:38 AM
1. Ironclad nerf. Is there a fix on the way?

2. Removing mount normalization. Any progress on the Tier 3 mounts? Can we get a list of them?

3. Submarines. Status?

4. Server Transfers. Still working on this?

5. Can you name a top 5 list of things coming in 1.7b?

6. Griffon Mount. Any ETA?

7. Abyssal Attack. Can we get the time changed on US servers to a more friendly US time?

8. Bind on Account items. You already have an RNG system that makes getting an item VERY difficult. If we get something we don't need/want or if we get extra lucky and get 2 of the same (see mounts/image gear), we should be able to send them to other characters on our account. It's not messing up the economy since they still can't be sold.

9. Any plans for more events/ideas that allow players to gain some extra Loyalty points?

Chereazi
05-15-2015, 07:51 AM
Q:
Naval Cannons currently do 20% damage less than High-Angle Siege cannons while according to the tooltip they should do 7% more (with the downside of Naval cannons beeing to have a lower range).
Naval Cannons are completely useless with those stats compared to all other cannons.
Is it an error in the translation of the tooltip and they will stay this way or are the damage values wrong and we will see a fix to this?
ETA on the fix?

Hetic
05-15-2015, 07:58 AM
-Please fix the map icons/radar on main character toons, several people have complained about not being able to see any of them. Eta on this or at least comment that you are working on it.

-Red Regrade charms need to get out of just the rng boxes, the demand is sickening.

-Move the time of Abyssal Attack, 5pm est is not prime time and is an awful time for a majority of your player base. (likewise move mistmerrow accordingly)

Shalille
05-15-2015, 08:05 AM
Contested Land claiming :

Can we ever hope for a contested land claiming system that is not reliant on ping and clicking speeds?
A truly fair system that cannot be exploited by ppl with low pings and/or macros and hacks.

Sessia
05-15-2015, 08:07 AM
Will there be a future use for the crayfish and starfish that come out of the fish traps? Right now there doesn't appear to be any use for them in game and they vendor for a couple silver per stack.

Fish traps are not worth the labor/space when the only useful item they give is the rare drop octopus for the farmers station hearty meal daily.

Hetic
05-15-2015, 08:08 AM
Is harpooning ships in peace waters and dragging them to hostile waters intended game play? Why isnt this considered a aggressive act?

valdamus
05-15-2015, 08:16 AM
90k larency. I paid my dues. Never seen a single auroria cape. Please make it boe.

Nemorov
05-15-2015, 08:20 AM
Is the Red Farm Hauler in 1.7b? And will he get more HP as the normal Farm Hauler?

JerryBoyle
05-15-2015, 08:34 AM
Since current radars are upgradeable, would returning the dolphin's radar back to 300m(As it was in Korea) be possible? Having it at 100m kind of defeats the purpose of having one since you'll see the boat before it shows on radar.

Phazedd
05-15-2015, 08:37 AM
Some servers are being really dominated by one side and this is causing many people to leave the server/game. We need you to intervene as soon as possible, whether that's locking certain races on each server, locking the high pop servers or offering a transfer.

It's a ticking time bomb at the moment...

Galadriane
05-15-2015, 08:59 AM
Will there be a future use for the crayfish and starfish that come out of the fish traps? Right now there doesn't appear to be any use for them in game and they vendor for a couple silver per stack.

Fish traps are not worth the labor/space when the only useful item they give is the rare drop octopus for the farmers station hearty meal daily.

I'm with you on that - waste of labor and space for little reward...

Koss
05-15-2015, 09:03 AM
Scapes will have no new answers on anything. Just rinse and repeat.

Tanyeka
05-15-2015, 09:07 AM
Could something please be done about resetting areas back to level 1 at maintenance. Another way to overcome this might be instead of having daily achievements for killing mobs perhaps there could be one for faction pvp in a specific zone which changes daily.

DaeSQuaLL
05-15-2015, 09:25 AM
4th or 5th time now asking the same question and got no answer :

Marriage when ?
When happenend, are there any Buffs or else the Partners get if they stay in 1 Group levelling/dungeoning together ?

Corelion
05-15-2015, 09:27 AM
please... server merges or payed transfers.. something..

kradluk
05-15-2015, 09:55 AM
Any chance of getting the int swapped for spirit on Auroria Heartbound Gear? The only people using this gear are healers, which would all appreciate the change. This is obviously a stat implementation prior to the changes with healing power, and really should have been spirit from the beginning anyways.

Nerrivik
05-15-2015, 09:57 AM
Large Bungalow: when will it be available ?
what will the design cost ? (Gilda stars ?)

Any info on the red hauler and the large asian style farm that can be seen in this trailer ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwdNaSkdqWY

Draxxx
05-15-2015, 10:02 AM
Is Red Dragon currently bugged right now? at 14% it regen'd from 14% to full in about 30 seconds.

Rumors are it was bugged in KR and not fixed/nerfed until 1.7b, is that the same case for us? Would love for you guys to let us know so we don't keep wasting so much time, money and mats on it if that is the case! Please and thank you!

Talon65
05-15-2015, 10:37 AM
will we ever get the rest of the voice-overs translated from Korean to English?

drbond
05-15-2015, 10:39 AM
I'm still waiting for their response for if/when Steam users will be able to purchase Sojourner and Ayanad Secrets Packs for the Steam edition of Archeage.

aram
05-15-2015, 10:40 AM
Please consider increasing the Ayanad design drop rate. It is waaaay to low and nobody is going to the library anymore. (or in any significant constant number that would allow for these items to hit the market). Please re-consider just how they drop... make them like Haunted chests? Cash shop, quest, vocational etc...

Karthenoir
05-15-2015, 11:11 AM
Good day, hope you guys enjoyed your trip to speak with XL games.

Today I wish to inquire from you whether with the recent expansion of the proficiency ranks if there was any chance if the max rank an item can passively proc to while crafting is also being increased? Is a bit lame (and pointless) if you have 180000 Proficiency in a crafting skill and items cant passively proc higher than Celestial (which was mentioned to be the max lvl told to me in a previous live stream)

Second question is whether the issue of the increased lag and frame rate drop since latest patch is being addressed? I Live in South Africa and already the ping/latency is quite bad but with latest patch any form of pvp has become near impossible. Or has Archeage become one of those games now where its an eu/american exclusive and the rest of t he world be damned?

PoppinPo
05-15-2015, 11:21 AM
SUBMARINES! Any news on the Submarines?

masitneun satang
05-15-2015, 11:45 AM
Ayanad drop design increase, or another way to obtain and chose what design is received.

Add cross server arenas.

TheKev6969
05-15-2015, 11:46 AM
In regards to Achievements:

Is there any plans to award players with achievements they have already earned but haven't triggered? For example, those who already have a Thunder Dash but did not get the achievement for having a Stormdarter. Those who had a Bounty Hunter Cloak but fused it with the dragon wings and can no longer achieve that? There is countless more, is there any plan to grant the rewards from those?

EDIT: Another question, is there any plans to do more events like the ones the led up to Dread Prophecies? The 20 Loyalty, double honor and such? Is there any plans in the foreseeable future to do events rewarding merit badges instead?

Embolism
05-15-2015, 11:47 AM
Is there an ETA on fixing the server side map issue causing radar and map icons to not work? There are multiple forum posts about the issue but there is not an acknowledgment that it is a known issue.

Jinsky
05-15-2015, 12:01 PM
Bots, bots and more bots are everywhere still. People botting until lvl 55. People using Archebuddy for cheats such as farming bots and trade bots. As opposed to what most people think, these have never gone away. Reported bots in game day, they're still there. No use wasting my labor when they're just being ignored.

For farming bots who farm their own land, ban them AND the owner of the land, in addition to where they have been sending their proceeds to. Or is the reason why they're being ignored is because they have patron? Or is this being allowed?

For those people who sometimes wonder how their guild members are able to come up with so much cash without [doing trade packs/reselling/selling credits or APEX], if you look deeper, some of those have been cheating their way while you play legitimately.

hawkhana
05-15-2015, 12:23 PM
Q1: The Black Pearl shells that are needed to craft T4 Dawnsdrop armor and upper tier rings are short in supply, hard to farm, and very expensive at the moment, are there any plans to fix this like add some to the rng chests for a few weeks?

Q2: Why do the items in my storage chest keep getting juggled around?

Katerine
05-15-2015, 12:27 PM
Good day, hope you guys enjoyed your trip to speak with XL games.

Today I wish to inquire from you whether with the recent expansion of the proficiency ranks if there was any chance if the max rank an item can passively proc to while crafting is also being increased? Is a bit lame (and pointless) if you have 180000 Proficiency in a crafting skill and items cant passively proc higher than Celestial (which was mentioned to be the max lvl told to me in a previous live stream)

Second question is whether the issue of the increased lag and frame rate drop since latest patch is being addressed? I Live in South Africa and already the ping/latency is quite bad but with latest patch any form of pvp has become near impossible. Or has Archeage become one of those games now where its an eu/american exclusive and the rest of t he world be damned?

Can anyone else confirm that you cannot proc a higher rarity than Celestial through crafting? I can find very few sources that address this question. I was under the belief that you could proc all the way to Mythic through crafting but that it was just incredibly unlikely to happen. Can anyone confirm what Karthenoir stated about this?

Nomi
05-15-2015, 12:35 PM
Is there an ETA for Quality of Life improvements for Guild Tools? Things like Message of the Day (MotD), Last On dates, Having upper case letters if you rename the rank names, etc.

Dremlock
05-15-2015, 12:52 PM
I just blew a bazillion gold on regrading a sea drake figure head cuz it says "for clipper". After having spent said gold, I now realize it is not for a clipper. It apparently isn't used for anything at the moment. Can we trade them for usable items plz?

Steelwind
05-15-2015, 01:05 PM
Are there any plans to address the new bottleneck in crafting jewelry being Black Pearls? Current rarity being worse than thunderstruck trees due to being only obtainable in the wild. Are there plans to offer alternate methods to obtain this item, increased drop percentage or make them harvestable in water gardens?

I have heard that there was an "event" in KR which helped with this, will we see this event?

Elfred
05-15-2015, 01:10 PM
I would like to ask if it is possible to make it possible move the "mount horse" button from the middle of the screen. Pretty please. I have been accidentally jumping on other people's horses in crowds since Beta began.

kooca
05-15-2015, 01:15 PM
Any plans to bring divine gifts back?

Macharani and cheese
05-15-2015, 01:16 PM
Can you guys please add more light to the diving helmet it is hard to see down there in some spots?

Can you add more black pearls shells to the game please?

Can you add a food or item to make stuff the crayfish and starfish from the bamboo traps? Currently I just send these to my friends to troll them cause nothing else to do with them

DjinniGenie
05-15-2015, 01:18 PM
Please change your forum pic to something more updated. You are a lot cuter on Twitch. :D

Macharani and cheese
05-15-2015, 01:18 PM
Also can you add something that specifically says the Ducky Flippers are for the plushie pet? cause I bought them thinking i could use them with my dolphin :(

Nilad
05-15-2015, 02:04 PM
Hello! ive had issues these past day with the music sheets and crest images. the sheets dosent say titles of what it is but it says creator and also plays wrong songs!. the crest images wont load and texture's wont load properly either.

Merrillz
05-15-2015, 02:15 PM
Are more ship hulls in development?

Such as different types of equipment places for current ships, an example would be cannon slots on the front of a galleon. Also different ships entirely. For example: A destroyer, which would be similar to clipper type vessel with more than 1 gun. A troop transport/ boarding vessel, no guns and more speed. That kind of thing.

Elo
05-15-2015, 02:22 PM
In this format, we address the game topics proposed in this thread as well as popular threads from the official forums. We'll also field follow-up and additional questions from the livestream chat. Got a question for the team? Post it in this forum thread!

PEGASUS ARMOR??????????

I waited for the patch so I could use my tokens from the Aqua boxes to try for a Pegasus before I used my Loyalty. The Celestial Box is not there so I used my tokens on other less useful boxes. When I went to buy the Armor it was gone as well. Please Please being the Armageddon Armor back so we can still get the cool Armor for the Pegasus. I though you guys said you were leaving it on for a while so everyone had time to get it.

Elochai

Psychasthenia
05-15-2015, 04:51 PM
It looks like only the second half of the livestream (after the interruption) was recorded. Those of us that were busy with Abyssal Attack have no idea what the first half covered.

Sessia
05-15-2015, 05:00 PM
It looks like only the second half of the livestream (after the interruption) was recorded. Those of us that were busy with Abyssal Attack have no idea what the first half covered.

The first part of the AA livestream today isn't seperate from the previous session's recording. the one that is 1hr 27 minutes long.

Elendriss
05-15-2015, 07:16 PM
Hey Scapes, I had some questions about this so here goes:

Tonight a house expired and I went to try to get it, there were only like 2 or 3 other ppl there, yet it was instantly grabbed up by (I didn't even see the red go away, thing demo'd and then bam new structure) someone who wasn't anywhere to be seen. So, I can only conclude it was someone running a 3rd party program and ninja'd the spot w/ it

I know this is an even bigger problem on higher population servers, and I know you guys work hard to remove bots that are confirmed, but we kinda have to prove they're bots and it also takes time. The way things are now, someone could buy 2 apex for in game gold, and bot an account to land grab, and sell the spots and make WELL over the cost of 2 apexs they used for the account, so even if it does get banned there's no real downside for them. ESP on a demo trade, you can only see that it was demo'd, if they gave the gold to their main account, u wouldn't even be able to trace and remove the gold.

So, I have some questions/suggestions, because banning the botted accounts after the damage is done, does us no good as far as housing goes.

#1) the 20s thing. After the house dies it's ALWAYS like the same amount of time before something can be placed. because of the duration, a lot of ppl spam click (even w/ the 5s wait) to try to have it land as soon as possible. If this was a random interval, it would circumvent some of the botting, as sometimes it would work, and sometimes it would not.

#2) Range. I've had guildies lose land to someone who was 3 farms away doing a demo trade. I know it's been talked about before that maybe u can have a window or something where only specific people can place, and that would be nice to have too, but lowering the range so ppl can't ninja it from 3 farms away inside another house, would be great. The only downside I see to that would be in reguards to:

#3) stealth. I know stealth is important for trying to grab a house in a contested area. But people aren't really using it for that, they're using it to prevent being reported as using 3rd party botting programs. Do we really need to allow stealth while placing? Most of the time I see ppl get spots in contested areas, they ask for help and they just keep the baddies away that way. Could we just make it so u can't be stealthed while placing?

#4) Logging. Typically ppl who land grab hack (at least in my experience) insta log after they get the property so they aren't reported. Could you maybe change it so they can't do that or something along that line? I mean I don't want to force ppl to stay in but u could do it like having a summons out, where it makes u wait 10m after placement to be able to log. To someone who plays on the account, I dont' think this would be a big deal, as u could just go do some other stuff for 10m

I know new players get frustrated by not being able to get new land, and even tho I have some land, I find it frustrating to not even get the chance to try to place because of 3rd party programs. Maybe some other people could chime in here, but banning the bots after the land is grabbed, doesn't really do much to help anyone. It would be better to make it so using a 3rd party program to try to grab it is unreliable in the first place.

Olecranon
05-15-2015, 07:41 PM
Hey Scapes, I had some questions about this so here goes:

Tonight a house expired and I went to try to get it, there were only like 2 or 3 other ppl there, yet it was instantly grabbed up by (I didn't even see the red go away, thing demo'd and then bam new structure) someone who wasn't anywhere to be seen. So, I can only conclude it was someone running a 3rd party program and ninja'd the spot w/ it

I know this is an even bigger problem on higher population servers, and I know you guys work hard to remove bots that are confirmed, but we kinda have to prove they're bots and it also takes time. The way things are now, someone could buy 2 apex for in game gold, and bot an account to land grab, and sell the spots and make WELL over the cost of 2 apexs they used for the account, so even if it does get banned there's no real downside for them. ESP on a demo trade, you can only see that it was demo'd, if they gave the gold to their main account, u wouldn't even be able to trace and remove the gold.

So, I have some questions/suggestions, because banning the botted accounts after the damage is done, does us no good as far as housing goes.

#1) the 20s thing. After the house dies it's ALWAYS like the same amount of time before something can be placed. because of the duration, a lot of ppl spam click (even w/ the 5s wait) to try to have it land as soon as possible. If this was a random interval, it would circumvent some of the botting, as sometimes it would work, and sometimes it would not.

#2) Range. I've had guildies lose land to someone who was 3 farms away doing a demo trade. I know it's been talked about before that maybe u can have a window or something where only specific people can place, and that would be nice to have too, but lowering the range so ppl can't ninja it from 3 farms away inside another house, would be great. The only downside I see to that would be in reguards to:

#3) stealth. I know stealth is important for trying to grab a house in a contested area. But people aren't really using it for that, they're using it to prevent being reported as using 3rd party botting programs. Do we really need to allow stealth while placing? Most of the time I see ppl get spots in contested areas, they ask for help and they just keep the baddies away that way. Could we just make it so u can't be stealthed while placing?

#4) Logging. Typically ppl who land grab hack (at least in my experience) insta log after they get the property so they aren't reported. Could you maybe change it so they can't do that or something along that line? I mean I don't want to force ppl to stay in but u could do it like having a summons out, where it makes u wait 10m after placement to be able to log. To someone who plays on the account, I dont' think this would be a big deal, as u could just go do some other stuff for 10m

I know new players get frustrated by not being able to get new land, and even tho I have some land, I find it frustrating to not even get the chance to try to place because of 3rd party programs. Maybe some other people could chime in here, but banning the bots after the land is grabbed, doesn't really do much to help anyone. It would be better to make it so using a 3rd party program to try to grab it is unreliable in the first place.

there should be a period where all potential house claimers (30 seconds ie) click to place, and if in conflict, enter into a duel like FFA situation. last man standing who lives to click a closing command once every else is dead..and if this fails, the whichever survivor is most proximal should get it..i know this sounds complicated, but it would just be 3 easy steps to ensure any third party person would fail.

that being said, i am not a cheater and i have won several land grabs by being stealthy and clever, with the crowds all puzzled and raging about someone cheating...

Nirvii
05-15-2015, 07:57 PM
Do we have a livesteam recap in text? Anyone?

trev
05-15-2015, 08:18 PM
When are you guys gonna fix the bloody flickering grass and distant objects when using SLI ... Don't tell me there is no issue.
Im using a 4000 gaming rig built by myself and tested by a well known company .... i run this thing at shows and demo's and have no issue with anything i demo apart form Archeage ............

Its about time you fixed the game instead of adding more stuff ..... months and months since launch and DX 11 still has bugs ... its 20-♥♥♥♥ing-15

ALEZ
05-15-2015, 11:01 PM
Is there a plan on increasing slots for items such as furniture/storage/cash shop storage on houses?

Psychasthenia
05-16-2015, 03:57 AM
The first part of the AA livestream today isn't seperate from the previous session's recording. the one that is 1hr 27 minutes long.
Oh it overlaps with the end of the Trove Livestream. Most people won't catch that.

DeathRaven
05-16-2015, 06:21 AM
Do we have a livesteam recap in text? Anyone?

I've looked around cant find anything yet.

Aeowin
05-16-2015, 04:20 PM
hi did some hero of the world type this qna up so i dont have to listen to it

Yuro
05-20-2015, 05:39 PM
It there actually gonna be an increase in the family size or not?

Reaperr
05-20-2015, 06:37 PM
Is there any news on whether Faction Transfer will be available in 1.7b or any future patches (and when)? A lot of servers have unbalanced factions which demoralizes the losing faction too much and in turn kills off competitiveness in pvp.

Lycella
05-21-2015, 06:38 AM
Will recipes come in that will allow me to use the gazillion lobsters and starfish that Im getting from fish traps?

Didn't they have a use pre 1.2 in cooking and they were removed.

Lycella
05-21-2015, 06:44 AM
When are you guys gonna fix the bloody flickering grass and distant objects when using SLI ... Don't tell me there is no issue.
Im using a 4000 gaming rig built by myself and tested by a well known company .... i run this thing at shows and demo's and have no issue with anything i demo apart form Archeage ............

Its about time you fixed the game instead of adding more stuff ..... months and months since launch and DX 11 still has bugs ... its 20-♥♥♥♥ing-15

Just have to say LoL I spent $1600AUD and mine runs archeage perfect SLI maybe it is your issue.

Quantio89
05-22-2015, 10:21 AM
Right now, on most servers, black pearls (handicraft) are being camped by teleport hackers, that appear when the pearl becomes mature, ther is no chance to get one on the wild, and as a rare drop from pearl oysters is just ridiculous, got only one after planting about 26k of them. Any chance of the drop rate to be increased in the future?