PDA

View Full Version : Buggy Quest

Gondock
07-21-2014, 01:53 PM
Marianople The second slipper:
Start NPC: Adrian Yatesburg
Quest stages:
Collect Spider Repelling Torch and use the Campfire to make a Spider Repelling Torch. Then use the torch on a Thornback Spider Hatchling to make it drop Beth's Crystal Slipper.

Beth's Crystal Slipper (1)

Deliver Beth's Crystal Slipper to Adrian Yatesburg near Beth's grave.

Chat with Adrian Yatesburg

End NPC: Adrian Yatesburg
Many times the fire setting animation to the spiders never happened, i was forced to fight over 20 spiders before it finally worked
SEVERITY= 4/5

Cinderstone quest: Corrupt Commander

Start NPC: Quartermaster Maurice
Quest stages:
Use the Pursecutter on Commander Melchius at Burnt Castle Camp. Once you have his key, use it to open the locker inside his tent.Use the Pursecutter on Commander Melchius at Burnt Castle Camp. Once you have his key, use it to open the locker inside his tent.

Letter from Burnt Castle (1)

Return to Quartermaster Maurice when finished.

Chat with Quartermaster Maurice

End NPC: Quartermaster Maurice

The purse cutter never worked , i was not able to complete this quest even after spending a good 30 minutes using the purse cutter over and over again on the commander.

SEVERITY 5/5

Windows 7 ultimate , 8gb ram , 610 Gforce GT.

Kurodragon
06-14-2015, 10:23 AM
Marianople The second slipper .
I alredy kill around 30 spiders and the fire camp didn't appear.
I still gonna try to kill more and see if gonna work.

Tanlina
08-16-2015, 10:59 AM
I killed about 15 spiders before I realized the action bar for my mount was covering the button you use to set the spiders on fire......
Seems silly but there it is. took me 2 kills after that to get the slipper.....
Not buggy per say... just not mount bar friendly

Stargem
12-11-2015, 06:18 PM
I'm new to the game and working, or trying to work, on this quest. Exactly what are we suppose to do and what is suppose to happen? Any help would be appreciated, thanks :)