PDA

View Full Version : Great game, but I'm lost and confused.. feedback

Norway
07-22-2014, 11:13 AM
This game looks really good, has great, smooth combat system, has an excellent crafting system.
But I think there should be more explanations, on how and where I can make all these different trade packs, where can I find items and other stuff that I'm looking for. f. ex. I have 200+ logs, where do I make them into a trade pack, or get those quests?

Maybe I were just jumping too far ahead of what content I should be exploring at my characters level, or I'm just not used to these complex game systems.

I can't wait to check out more of the game in a future beta event!

Major
07-22-2014, 11:19 AM
Yeah, the game can be a bit overwhelming at first. Find yourself a good guild with Alpha players, that's my best advice. For the trade pack quest - You can click on the quest and it will give you a description on what to do. Also, if you are F2P player you will have to do things a bit differently as well.

DromRekkin
07-22-2014, 11:21 AM
Look me up in game if ya have any questions I'd happily answer em! I'm currently working on a newbie guide project. Hopefully when it comes out it can help!

Mira Rift
07-22-2014, 11:22 AM
There is a quest giver when you complete a quest that mentions the Folio without telling you to press O. And if you skim thru quest chat you will miss this, as it's like an afterthought.

Press O, then click on Commerce, and you will have all the recipes for trade packs. You will also find in the Folio all the other recipes for all the crafts in game, plus at the top, a way to check what you can craft with a particular ingredient.