PDA

View Full Version : ArcheAge Q&A Livestream: May 29 at 2:30 PM PDT

Scapes
05-27-2015, 04:58 PM
http://www.archeagegame.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/ArcheAge_blog_header_1_720x332.jpg (http://www.trionworlds.com/archeage/en/2015/05/27/archeage-qa-livestream-may-29-at-230-pm-pdt)

Join Producer Merv "Khrolan" Lee Kwai and Marketing Manager Michael “Krazzyr” Lee on the Trion Worlds Twitch channel (http://www.twitch.tv/trionworlds) for our next ArcheAge community Q&A livestream. In this format, we address the game topics proposed in this thread as well as other popular threads from the official forums.

Got a question for the team? Post it in this forum thread!

ArcheAge Q&A Livestream
Twitch Channel: http://www.twitch.tv/trionworlds
Start Time: Friday, May 29 at 2:30 PM PDT (GMT-7)
Duration: 45-60 minutes

Read the full article on the website. (http://www.trionworlds.com/archeage/en/2015/05/27/archeage-qa-livestream-may-29-at-230-pm-pdt)

Scapes
05-27-2015, 05:20 PM
If you have updates to your previous livestream questions (http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?192602-ArcheAge-Livestream-May-22-at-2-30-PM-PDT) since this week's game update, be sure to update them in this thread.

mattmanlex
05-27-2015, 05:22 PM
I was looking around at xlgames past games and saw a game (most likely mobile) called archeville - basically farmville. But the catch is, you can transfer items to archeage. Does anyone know what happened to this?

Is it done in korea and not being used at the moment? Does korea have it and we dont, but we'll see it soon? Any info at all?

Archeville can be found here:

http://company.xlgames.com/en/games

Zengiar
05-27-2015, 05:39 PM
Never mind just read the notes from last livestream

Nerrivik
05-27-2015, 05:57 PM
Obviously it would be good if you could address some of the pressing questions about the "server evolution" that people have posted in various threads.

Other than that...will the new Lunar and Solar farms be available in the Cash Shop indefinitely ? I'd like to know I can take my time getting those...
And is it possible to get them both on one account ?

Maugrem
05-27-2015, 06:10 PM
You can get both the Solar & Lunar farms on the same account. I currently have them both.

Rouko
05-27-2015, 06:18 PM
So any additional news about name changes?
Is it really never going to happen?

DvsMK2Supra
05-27-2015, 06:35 PM
Just a little something that Trion could do without having to involve XL games, heres an idea...

I keep running out of patron because i dont go into Glyph all the time to check when my patron is up, would be great if there was a system in place to flick off an email 24 before patron is due to run out?

Another idea we thought of was maybe an app for Glyph/AA that tells the info that glyph has, has direct access to the news articles (even extended out to all trion games), notifications that new articles are out, when patron is up, anything else to be claimed via glyph website, to be able to renew patron through apex/credits, basically see everything that we can currently when logged into glyph.

Kino
05-27-2015, 07:20 PM
So when exactly isthis GAME BREAKING BUG that makes map icons not show up on map and the radar is broken as well unless you zoom all the way out max mapped. Where is the fix to this?

Warlockk
05-27-2015, 07:56 PM
INTRA-continental trade pack values got buffed by 15% to 40% since last update, while trade runs overseas remained the same. Was it intended? Now it feels like it's not worth at all to spend more time and facing more risk acrossing the ocean to do trade runs for resources instead of gold.

It directly means elss people on the seas, thefore less PvP for pirates. This plus the nerf on fishing is ruining the game in my opinion, I'm very worried.

Please answer this, thank you!

kznlol
05-27-2015, 08:07 PM
When do we get a fix for the Watermelon barrel not providing immunity from the Whispers of the Abyss debuff at kraken on a pole?

I'm serious.

Kloee
05-27-2015, 08:18 PM
Destruction Prevention Regrade and Server Merges.

Please discuss at least one of these. (I set the bar low. 50% is all you need here Trion)

Paranormal
05-27-2015, 08:38 PM
I was a bit disappointed with last weeks stream when Khrolan choose to use the sentence "we don't want to appear limp wristed"

Brutus
05-27-2015, 08:52 PM
Can we get the "preliminary ability queue" on the PTS so we know what to expect ?

williamcaw
05-27-2015, 09:09 PM
will 1.8 and 2.0 be combined in to one patch or will it be separated and be implemented slowly for pts testing.

BumBle
05-27-2015, 09:34 PM
ETA on server mergers, what's going, any information?

Gonzothegreat198
05-27-2015, 09:42 PM
will 1.8 and 2.0 be combined in to one patch or will it be separated and be implemented slowly for pts testing.

Considering Korea only JUST got 2.0, I'm guessing that we will get 1.8 first, then 2.0 at a later date...Ya know, that sounds vaguely familiar....Could it be that they have already addressed this?

romonster
05-27-2015, 09:47 PM
They did actually mention the possibility of 1.8 and 2.0 being combined for us, if you watched last week's livestream.

Kurita
05-27-2015, 11:00 PM
Russia gets today the 1.8

Questions:
1. The builds you get from XL Games , are these the russian versions ? Because i am atm able to test korean and russian version, and the russian is more to like our version, then the korean ( especialy the materials for crafting ).

2. Advertisement. Why do i read nothing ( or nearly nothing ) in german gaming magazines about archeage? How could you reach potential new players ? Other publisher advertise in printmedia, websites etc, but where are you? in my case it was luck that i found these game, and i like it !

3. In the korean version, the guildtab "Barracks" leads to a guild forum on the xlgaming website. Are you able to establish this in our version too? It could be a great step to manage a guild .

4. Do we get with 1.7b a corrected version of the player faction? it could be nesserary for the HERO system which comes with 1.8

Jinsky
05-27-2015, 11:19 PM
Reporting players in game does absolutely nothing. Trade bots still doing their thing, bots running around all day, everyday, without being flagged in your systems. Teleporting trade hackers still go doing their business with absolutely nothing done to them. Purse and farming bots still running about. How long has it been already? These have been around ever since. Does Trion even care about these "players"? Every answer we get is a generic political response without any real substance. "The best folks to alert this to are the Game Masters directly via the Support Center: http://support.trionworlds.com". My first wave of reports took 3 months before they were banned. Yes, 3 months for 9 accounts, multiple reports made and several direct forum messages to Trion staff. It wasn't even my reports that got them banned, it was a forum post that showed them specifically. Why has nothing been done to remove these cheaters? Does it take a massive public situation for anything to be done about it like what happened with the APEX exploit and honor exploit? Has the honor exploit even been fixed? Zones are still moving from level 3 to war in under 10 minutes. 2 nights in a row, Hellswamp moves from Level 3 to war in under 10 minutes. Today, it moved from level 3 to war in less than 4 minutes. So unless the number of pvp deaths required to increase the level of conflict was reduced, there's something going wrong here. They could very possibly be laundering their exploited items via storage chests which some know are left alone when accounts are banned.

You mentioned in previous live streams that you wanted players recommending ways of how to fix issues instead of just complaining. Sure, instead of players having fun, they need to think of ways to fix the game's issues. Ok, let's give some more recommendations:

1) Purse farmer bots: account gets flagged for farming the same mobs in the same location for 8 hours straight. Collect 3 flags in a row, account gets auto banned. Legitimate players who farm 8 hours is possible, 16 hours for hardcore players. 24 hours, there really must be something wrong. Collect 4 flags within 48 hours, account also gets banned. Flags wear off after 48 hours. Maybe something like this, but not exactly?

2) Farming bots: account gets flagged for planting the same item 15 times in a row with the exact same time interval n between them. Collect 3 flags within a week, account gets banned. For those that say this is easily done by hand, go try actually planting by hand.

3) Auction House bots: account gets flagged for purchasing 10 items ww

4) Teleport hackers: account gets flagged for turning in packs that were crafted within 3 minutes. If the crafter's name can be logged, so can the time.

Nemorov
05-27-2015, 11:31 PM
When is the Vehicle Upgrade Ticket (http://archeagedatabase.net/us/item/30813/?sl=1) avaible?

Evann
05-27-2015, 11:34 PM
1) Is there any plans for GMT timezone players to participate castle siege? As for the current castle siege timing, I am unable to participate and enjoy the castle siege.

2) Any updates on increasing the family size?

Simbol
05-28-2015, 12:35 AM
Red Dragon regen fix in what patch ?

Xavith
05-28-2015, 12:38 AM
Any chance normal ghost ships can get some more worthwhile drops like ship components or something, considering almost no one is killing them.

Myssy
05-28-2015, 12:59 AM
seabreeze ship designs -> they are rly rly rare, maybe a bug or is it intended or maybe just in another designbag then the luscas give?

Its just because we in our small grp opend around 500+ and noone of us ever got any seabreeze design. And i think its rly strange to have the first upgradable tier so rare.
Only a few can upgrade and then theses can upgrade to the last tier because the designs for the other tiers are all over the AH for small prices

Koone
05-28-2015, 01:00 AM
Do I see a "black" (Stormwing) Pegasus in the picture on the 1st post?
It means that is coming soon?

Noaani
05-28-2015, 01:10 AM
From the last thread...

1, Are there any plans to make aquafarm more useful? As they stand now there are only 9 options of things to put on them. Even just a daru bundle and experia option would help - but even better would be a way to grow chum for fishing.

2, The KR (and I believe RU) versions of the game have had increases to the drop rate of black pearls (not the ship, the pearls) post 1.7 as the rate of drops is totally inadequate. When you guys have gathered the same data and come to the same conclusion, will we be able to get that change pushed through sooner rather than later?

3, Right now, there are a number of submarine designs listed, one of which is sold for vocation badges. Do you expect that to be the case when they are finally released?

4, Functionally speaking, what purpose do factions serve in the larger game? Due to purpling being essentially penalty free, other than determining which side you are on in Halcyona and Mistmerrow, the only function they serve is to limit who you can group with. This should be considered for change either by adding in reasons for factions being separated, or by dropping some of the mechanics separating the factions.

5, Accessory slots are Archeage itemization red-headed step child. Weapons offer a bonus based on what type you have, armor offers a bonus if you have all of the same type of armor equipped and a bonus based on the quality of the armor you are wearing. Accessories on the other hand have generally lower stats, and no bonuses at all. Would it be possible to add a bonus to accessories based on type (ie, all magnificent flame pieces get a bonus to damage or some such), and/or a bonus based on item quality as per armor buffs? These additional stats could be used to fill in the gap that has been left by us not having stats on costume items.

6, Mounts. There are a number of mounts that make use of a characters melee and ranged stats, but none in game as of yet that make use of caster stats. Is this something that is being added to the game?The second question has been kind of answered, but only kind of. More info on when something will happen would be good.

Arialun
05-28-2015, 01:58 AM
Since Trion have tackled down the honor exploits issue, what about the rest of the exploits that still in-game?

1. Breaking own ships for regrade scroll and gold.
2. Some threads mentioned about Halcyona going from Conflict to War/Peace time in minutes.
3. Exp exploits. Related to #2 I believe.

iratus
05-28-2015, 02:27 AM
Hey Scapes, Khrolan and Krazzyr!

I've gotten this questions for you guys:
1) Dolphin drop rate from 10-man Dahuta. Any plans to increase it to KR's 100% drop version?
2) Auroria trade packs. Any news/plans on these?
3) Vocation Badges. Anything that we can aim for with a large number of vocation? (timber coupe was nice, maybe submarine for voc badges...)

Thanks!

Simbol
05-28-2015, 02:33 AM
Hey Scapes, Khrolan and Krazzyr!

I've gotten this questions for you guys:
1) Dolphin drop rate from 10-man Dahuta. Any plans to increase it to KR's 100% drop version?
2) Auroria trade packs. Any news/plans on these?
3) Vocation Badges. Anything that we can aim for with a large number of vocation? (timber coupe was nice, maybe submarine for voc badges...)

Thanks!

About Dahuta 10man, the only way to encourage people to farm that instance (and not going there only once) is to increase the drop rate to atleast 15-20%. 100% would mean that people will go there 10 times and then never enter it again.

Jupper
05-28-2015, 02:48 AM
So I have a question about the Haunted Chest. I understand RNG is part of the game, and with the regrading it actually keeps the economy healthy.
But with regrading, you actually have some sort of a choice to take the risk yourself, or just straight up buy higher grade items. However, the RNG on Haunted Chest imo is just out of proportions.

I understand it gives the best in slot cloack (by far), and people who want to get good gear are almost forced to farm it. The drop rate on it however is beyond ridicilous, and really is unrewarding. Ofcourse rng is rng and it means people can have the chest after 20 mobs. But there is also a ton of people who have been farming auroria for over a week and still have to see one haunted chest drop. Personally i've been farming the chest the last 1.5 week and killed over 5k 1 star mobs (i know the exact amount because i kept all the purses), and got absolutely no chest, rng like this really makes me turn away from the game and makes the game feel like an insanely unrewarding grind.

So my question is, is this gameplay you guys want in the game and/or can you maybe tweak the droprate a little to make it atleast rewarding to some degree, because atm it feel like it's a grindfest which can go on for weeks with no reward if you have a bit of bad luck. On top of that when you finally get the chest, you can get a cloack you don't even want creating even more a feeling of time waste (and considering most of the people want one or two capes in particular, the chances are pretty big you won't get the one you want).

HuskyBlueFire
05-28-2015, 02:49 AM
When some lucky people obtain two (or more) of a rare item from RNGboxes, can they have an ability to gift the spare one to another person? For instance, if I get two squirrel gliders, can I open a support ticket to gift the second one to my partner?

I understand the thought process that this would discourage the person gifted the glider from putting money into the game, but it would encourage those who do spend money to continue without fear of having 3 Dolphins 2 Squirrels and 4 Pegasus'.

erevos
05-28-2015, 03:27 AM
hey Scapes!!
what about castle exploit by pirates owning castles and disbanding guilds to prevent siege ?
got any answer while being in XL Korea ?
any plans to do sieges more competitive ?

Sollaen
05-28-2015, 03:50 AM
When will the Nuian race armor from character screen come to the marketplace/loyalty shop?

They have this in 1.7. Look this video at (0:14-0:16):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rjz8nvDJ4U

Chopstickz
05-28-2015, 03:54 AM
With the new farms, which won't increase your tax rates, I'm thinking to remove my improved scarecrow farm. Will there be an option available to revert the improved scarecrow farm back to a farmers workstation?

kznlol
05-28-2015, 04:02 AM
About Dahuta 10man, the only way to encourage people to farm that instance (and not going there only once) is to increase the drop rate to atleast 15-20%. 100% would mean that people will go there 10 times and then never enter it again.

Yeah because it's not like there's a quest that requires you to do 100 runs of it or anything.

Oh wait

Voluntaris
05-28-2015, 04:55 AM
Please advise if/when the POISON area of effect mechanic that occurs during 2nd half of the 'Carmilla' (Serpentis) boss fight, as well as during all of the 1st Floor Library boss 'Stena' fight, is going to be fixed.

After the 1.7a patch the poison circles can no longer be seen on the ground when they spawn. This results in Carmilla being close to unbeatable (immensely harder than the original, being that you can't see the poison circles).

priceyknight
05-28-2015, 05:55 AM
Glider bomb in marketplace, is there anyway we can get this reduced in price, as 1g per bomb is really expensive specially for someone who spent a lot of money on the thunderbolt glider and we're expect to pay more and now the squirrel glider is out for a lot cheaper and the bombs are more effective than the thunderbolt, thunderbolt just has more damage ( if you're lucky) 9/10 miss with the thunderbolt, 2/10 miss with the squirrel

fogwip
05-28-2015, 06:21 AM
When do we get a fix for the Watermelon barrel not providing immunity from the Whispers of the Abyss debuff at kraken on a pole?

i feel like that has to do with how far out of the water you are. donkeys hold your char out of the water (and therefore provide immunity) while barrels and dolphins hold your char in the water, and don't

but a few questions, any news on the auroria quests getting fixed? i haven't been able to get any dailies outside of golden ruins and library... basically since 1.7a got released. also how bout that game-breaking map bug? and how were these bugs not caught and fixed on the PTS before the update went live, isn't that the point of a PTS?

any confirmation of the rumor about tier 3 mounts (thunderdash, black arrow, crimson lightning) being de-normalized slightly to account for their rarity and difficulty to obtain?

fishing is dead atm, any chance of fixing it? i mean the labor cost was already increased from pre-1.0, and since the timers before fish leave seem to have been reduced and fishing boats are sitting ducks, NO ONE is fishing. this is kinda terrible for the fishers that spent massive time and resources making their boats!

news on gryphons? and aren't black pegusi supposed to be an evolution of white pegusi, similarly to stormdarter and thunderdash?

seconding the person who asked if stuff like gliders out of RNG boxes can be giftable. maybe go back to them coming out of the RNG boxes sealed, because it's a pure money grab now to have them bind on pickup, and it hurts f2p players that can't go spending money on 200+ boxes badly. actually it hurts anyone who's not a whale.

there's even more money going into the game been before, between abyssal, delph ships, and increased trade money. thoughts on controlling inflation?

seconding the person who asked about ghost ships actually dropping something.

also seconding the person who asked about seabreeze designs being more common. there should REALLY be a tweaking of the %'s, making zephyr designs the most common, and higher designs getting rarer from there. the economy's kinda upside down right now, with higher designs being cheapest (because no one can upgrade that far) and low designs being expensive (because everyone needs them). speaking of which, underwater chests are REALLY rare right now, any chance of tweaking that?

i reinstalled the game on steam so i could chat on steam while playing archeage, since steam is kinda weird on phones and archeage HATES being alt-tabbed, but it seems to make a few sky and water textures absolutely go nuts, especially in falcorth and maha. is this known about, and is there any work on fixing it?

Furdaddio
05-28-2015, 06:50 AM
Could you please just take a minute to talk about how you guys are fighting the good fight vrs people using 3rd party hack programs. There is still land hacking going on and people teleporting around and it gets very discouraging to see this still happening. There is much less of it, so good work on that, but just a little conversational pick-me-up would be nice.

Thank you.

Hayken
05-28-2015, 07:03 AM
Will a system be implemented to have like a option to save a skill build so we dont need to change manually the hole skill build when we do pvp and change for pve?

Larcen
05-28-2015, 07:19 AM
"Server Merge", "Non-Traditional Merge", "Server Evolution". Details, elaboration, or ♥♥♥♥.

ALEZ
05-28-2015, 07:31 AM
any plan on adding more slots for furniture/chests/cash shop chests on houses and farms?

Fiain
05-28-2015, 07:40 AM
Can you give Auroria Heartbound gear spirit? It currently has none, and for a set of gear specifically for vitalism that makes no sense!

OssericsPet
05-28-2015, 08:08 AM
Question:
Any plans to change the way harpoons work in peaceful waters??

Currently it is possible for ships to use harpoons in peaceful waters, to pull another ship out to sea (and then destroy it and take it's packs). There is no way for a single player to dislodge these harpoons. So essentially it's a weapon for which there is no real defense, which works during peace.

Harpoons should not work in peaceful waters. If they are going to work there, then there needs to be a way to dislodge them (hack at them a random number of times, or whatever). But to have a situation like this favors pirates (and green pirates) to an excessive degree.

Xandris
05-28-2015, 08:17 AM
will Carrot Wings donkey be on loyalty after event???

StrappedBunny
05-28-2015, 08:21 AM
So I have a question about the Haunted Chest. I understand RNG is part of the game, and with the regrading it actually keeps the economy healthy.
But with regrading, you actually have some sort of a choice to take the risk yourself, or just straight up buy higher grade items. However, the RNG on Haunted Chest imo is just out of proportions.

I understand it gives the best in slot cloack (by far), and people who want to get good gear are almost forced to farm it. The drop rate on it however is beyond ridicilous, and really is unrewarding. Ofcourse rng is rng and it means people can have the chest after 20 mobs. But there is also a ton of people who have been farming auroria for over a week and still have to see one haunted chest drop. Personally i've been farming the chest the last 1.5 week and killed over 5k 1 star mobs (i know the exact amount because i kept all the purses), and got absolutely no chest, rng like this really makes me turn away from the game and makes the game feel like an insanely unrewarding grind.

So my question is, is this gameplay you guys want in the game and/or can you maybe tweak the droprate a little to make it atleast rewarding to some degree, because atm it feel like it's a grindfest which can go on for weeks with no reward if you have a bit of bad luck. On top of that when you finally get the chest, you can get a cloack you don't even want creating even more a feeling of time waste (and considering most of the people want one or two capes in particular, the chances are pretty big you won't get the one you want).

i farmed for 4 months to get the movement speed cape... 1.5 weeks isn't that long. lol :P

Eilios
05-28-2015, 08:43 AM
Only 2 questions...

When will we be able to capitalize the first letter of a guild rank?! Been asking this since alpha with no response...
Player factions?!?!?!?!?

If you could re-design one game system so that it was different at the time it went live, what would it be?

Kwangro: While I don’t think a specific system is lacking or needs change, I think we could’ve polished Auroria and player nations further had we had more time.

Wait a second...

I thought player factions was a completely broken mechanic in the game across the board and they were finding a way to fix it...?

This dude doesn't think a completely broken system needs changing? His input is important to the game too...

Can't you guys just be honest and say it's fine and coming in a future update or something at least? The next full update (1.8) seems to have stuff that they decided to add to expand on player factions too, which you guys say is a broken mechanic. Why would they add more things to a broken mechanic and why does this guy say everything is good and he wants a player faction?

Scapes? Khrolan?

Repeat, 3peat, 4peat even. Still waiting on a REAL answer for these 2 things.

Siobhan
05-28-2015, 08:57 AM
Could you please just take a minute to talk about how you guys are fighting the good fight vrs people using 3rd party hack programs. There is still land hacking going on and people teleporting around and it gets very discouraging to see this still happening. There is much less of it, so good work on that, but just a little conversational pick-me-up would be nice.

Thank you.

^This
Hacks are still there. I am not so naive to think you can rid us entirely of them, but an update would be good.

As corollaries to this:
1. Any hope in getting the "5 second" rule revoked? Nobody can count 5 seconds as accurately as a bot/hack. Yes, it punished ping, but I'd rather lose to ping than a perfectly timed hacker.
2. Have you asked XL about putting in a timer for those who demo their own farm/house so they don't have to worry about losing it just because they don't want their doors to face a rock or they need to move one space?

Other questions:
1. Any hope for better guild menu tools? I would be happy with being able to sort members, and change titles without error messages, but I would LOVE to have "join date" and a way to input a personal note such as crafting specialty or dungeon expert.
2. Can we please have some retribution for people who report other simply because they either don't like them or they lost a land bid? I won a plot legitimately (accidentally) and was immediately reported as a botter/hacker by about 8 people. Easy enough to have removed, but still...
3. (personal wish) Can we have anyone we've blocked in chat automatically blocked from email? pweeeeze????

All I can think of for now.

Cheers!

Traciatim
05-28-2015, 08:59 AM
We need more clarification on what multi-box activities get you banned vs which are OK to do.

Xavith
05-28-2015, 09:02 AM
We need more clarification on what multi-box activities get you banned vs which are OK to do.

http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?194549-Multiboxing-honor-and-dishonorable-discharge-from-game

Nomi
05-28-2015, 09:11 AM
When will we see functional guild tools?
Seabreeze design drop rate increase?
Explain the labor increase for creating and turning in Packs.
Discuss 'server merges' in very fine details.

zalvati0n
05-28-2015, 09:25 AM
1. When a player joins or leaves/kick a guild, the red text is pretty hard to notice, especially when all your skills/farming etc also displays a red text.
Could we get another method of seeing who enters and leaves a guild? Change the colour? Or make a different back ground for it? And just like that over all, cause that red text is hard to notice.

2. Please fix the UI, that resets when ever you crash, alt-tab, or changing resolution, logging on the alts, just general random reset. <-- You already adressed this, just gonna leave it here untill its done. :)

3. Please make all the stuff tradeable, that you can get from the RNG boxes.

4. Can we get an Icon in the Raid/Group and Guild tab, so we can see which players that is AFK/Away?

5. Change the times on siege/events on EU servers! Its summer time, so its even worse!! Make it more suitable, so all players can enjoy it!! <--- This is the most damaging and important change!!! If other MMO's can do it, then you can also.. Please please..

6. Please give players some materials back when ever you destroy your house..
1. You can demolish it straight away and get 25% back?
2. You can pack it down slowly(hours/days) and get 50%-75% materials back?
Seems abit more logical, that you can actually get some stuff back to reuse again.

7. Take a look at the achievement's again. It's broken..

8. A suggestion to the loyalty tokens in the market place. Can you make it, like a tier thing. 1 tier cost this amount, 2 tier cost this amount, etc etc. Im at 900 loyalty points, but don't really wanna use em, as I don't know how much the next big thing is gonna cost. So a guideline, that this is as much as 1 item would ever cost, so I could use some more loyalty.

9. Please fix it, so you can use SLI properly. Textures are flickering all the time.

Roark24601
05-28-2015, 09:30 AM
1) Is there any plan to or can you balance Mistmerrow, Halcyona and Abyssal Kraken so the opposing sides are even. Pirates make this exceptionally difficult, obviously, since they are always so outnumbered but the imbalances in the battles make MM and H particularly silly much of the time so my side shows up just to lose and get the minimum tokens.

2) Please adjust glider bombs so they utilize siege ammo or some less expensive crafted bomb instead of 1 gold, non-crafted bombs. The cost makes the gliders a bit pointless. The cost to craft them or acquire them makes them rare enough already that cheaper bombs will not imbalance the game.

3) The Timber Coupe should have a more efficient means of flipping back over. Is it intended that the Apex Squall be the only car that can easily right itself? For the cost, the TC should receive that small tweak.

4) Trolls continue to abuse the keg event. More GMs are needed to monitor.

5) Will we ever receive a transparent account of what bans were issued for the latest exploit. I don't care about names but even the numbers of people banned would be useful. You cannot discourage exploits by allowing our rumors to run rampant regarding how many were or were not banned.

LavendrGooms
05-28-2015, 09:35 AM
Are we ever going to see 1500 honor rifts again? Scapes briefly said "no" but didn't give a real answer.

1500 honor at rifts brings more PvP to the rift. It gives an even greater incentive to go out and stop the opposite faction from completing their rift. On top of that, you can't even buy 1 gem from doing the honor rift.

Traciatim
05-28-2015, 09:39 AM
http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?194549-Multiboxing-honor-and-dishonorable-discharge-from-game

Yes, that thread made it FAR more confusing than it used to be. Previously the rule was "You are OK to multibox as long as you manually control the characters"... and now it's "You are OK to multibox as long as you control the characters manually and don't cross arbitrary lines that we will inst-ban all your accounts based on what actions you do while controlling your characters but won't tell you what actions are OK or not".

Arriola
05-28-2015, 09:40 AM
@Scapes
Server transfer and server merges more info pls
Markets look forward to higher inflation, its trion doing something about that?
its there going to be a tiket to change your race?

maiyah
05-28-2015, 10:05 AM
I would like some more facts on these maybe-merger-untraditional-whoknowswhatorwhen-server changes, please.

lucastcp1
05-28-2015, 10:15 AM
Is possible my alt char use the farm wagon and clipper?
I've 2x characters, and i got the cart and clipper with my main, but i would like use the cart to lvl up my alt with packs and they are untradeble. And would be fun i could use the clipper with my alt.

sillywabbituk
05-28-2015, 11:21 AM
Question! Ayanad designs is this a cruel trick by XLgames? surly I should of seen one drop or obtained one in 2 months of daily grind. Can you please step up and take control of the drop rate.

SkullMonkey
05-28-2015, 12:17 PM
Are there any of the following Quality of life improvements coming? and if not could we get them?

1) Permission rights for farmer's workstations, Merchant cushions and Tutor cushions So that anyone with proper permission levels can activate and use them?

2) Seed, sapling and livestock vendors in Marcala, Calmlands, Heedmar and nuimari Mirage portals.

3) the ability to craft a Seed, Sapling and Livestock merchant cushion. If you are not going to add the merchants to auroria then we need to have some other way to make these merchants available in "Frontier" lands like marcala and nuimari. Creating another cushion that can be accessed by everyone is a good idea. I think it should also come standard with fellowship plazas as well.

4) To change Current merchant cushions so that they have the full General merchant inventory instead of a reduced inventory.

5) The ability to set "roles" in Families and give them different like guild ranks and be able to assign them different permission levels. That way my Wife and I can decorate the house and use the farmland but other family members would just be able to use our crafting benches and family chests.

6) The ability to set different property Permission levels based on guild rank. For the same reasons as above.

7) The ability to store gold in Chests or even a new type of chest that is only for storing gold... this is a very much needed mechanic for guilds and guild banks. Giving each guild rank separate property permissions would also help this greatly.

8) The ability to allow certain family and guild members the ability to Redecorate properties. It really sucks that me and my Girlfriend can't share a house together. We can't both decorate or manage the house because the current permissions don't permit it. So it really doesn't feel like "OUR" house. It would be nice for us to both be able to pay taxes on the house as well. Perhaps this could be a good reason for a marriage mechanic if the above family role idea is too hard to implement.

9) The ability to set permission levels for farm land on properties similar to chests. This way a player can share his house & furniture with guild or family but keep their farmland private. Preferably with the ability to assign permission access by guild rank or family rank/role.

10) The ability to trade bound weapons and armor with alts on the same account. So that armor and weapons are Account bound not character bound.

11) The ability to trade fully built ships with other players using appraisal certifications similar to housing.

12) The ability to unfuse image items but keep the original image item as well? Say you fuse something valuable like a quest drop armor piece that you can only get once such as the "Red sun Jerkin" well when you unfuse that item it's destroyed forever. It would be nice to be able to unfuse and get both pieces back.... say maybe for double or triple the cost of a normal unfuse? Hell make it a cash shop item. That way you guys make money.

JerryBoyle
05-28-2015, 12:31 PM
Previously made crest inks and crest stamps, along with them already being on freedom flags, frames, crates and etc. have become blank or show a different image altogether since 1.7A arrived. Any plans to address or updates on the issue?

MIGhunter
05-28-2015, 12:56 PM
That was an intentional cleansing of images. It was on the patch notes

Venevix
05-28-2015, 01:45 PM

Thank you.

This ^ I second this, there're many land hacking in my server, and I'm getting tired to waiting for those hackers to give up lol.

secondly, in many mmorpg games I've played, there's weekly or monthly event, now I know there're some events as well in Archeage, but would you make it more frequent or more interesting? that Rum Rapid Run event is by far the most interesting events I've done.

third, will there ever, eveerrr a potion or event or something, to double the progress of life skill? for instance, 10 labor gets you 10 points, with some kind of potion, 10 labor gets you 20 points or probably more, just like vocation tonic, but not level exp. as a new player, it's pretty hard to level up those life skills.

lumi
05-28-2015, 02:09 PM
Why red regrade charms drop rate from archeum supply crates was nerfed so much? Patch notes said that drop tables were shifted to compensate removal of superior red regrade charm, but instead drop rates were nerfed.

notebene
05-28-2015, 03:00 PM
When do the 'alternate' versions of costumes (existing, like the Angelic Whispers, and new) make their way into the game? Are we missing some base mechanics for that to work (even though it's in the UI)? 1.7b? 1.8? 2.0?

Garfyldt
05-28-2015, 03:22 PM
will the mirage bjorne return to the shop for directly buy for credits :D

Heman
05-28-2015, 03:32 PM
Ironclads??? What is going to happen with them....of anything?

Total497
05-28-2015, 03:59 PM
1) Nations, any info on fixes being made so we can have them, or just giving them us as they are???
2) Fix Red Dragon??

Tele
05-28-2015, 04:13 PM
When are regrets being looked into being restored? Specifically ones that were vendored after 1.7 when they were effectively useless.

projudgement
05-28-2015, 04:42 PM
Land hackers are running rampant.. Is there going to be a fix soon? Or can i give up on real estate all together?

aram
05-28-2015, 05:44 PM
Ayanad designs are way too hard to get, impossible because of how unpopular the library is at the moment...

The times for Halcyona and mistmerrow are not right. I haven't participated in weeks during the weekday. Some of us have jobs... some. =)

JerryBoyle
05-28-2015, 06:01 PM
That was an intentional cleansing of images. It was on the patch notes
I'm not talking on sails, the actual stamps and crest inks are either blank or loaded another image that you didnt put on it indicating a database issue. You need to remake the stamps and inks with a new brainstorm since the old ones no longer work.

This is the quote in the patch notes: "any custom crests previously applied to ships will be reset to default" As you can see, does not say resetting already made stamps and inks to blank is intended.

an0n
05-28-2015, 08:17 PM
Could you ban players using cheats such as mods that let you bot planting your farms such as Kiffa and all his alts (Festisia, Grary, Farmers, Kittymow) from Kyrios? Kiffa is a known botter. It's impossible to plant 10 gazebos worth of trees in perfect order and exactly the same interval (cooldown between planting) between each tree planted. As well as any of their other guild members who benefits from them botting. Please also remember to remove items stored in their chests.

Ticket# 192353

Well, for doing low-level tasks like planting and harvesting 10,000 individual seeds of rice, or collect 10,000 coin purses and open them for the insanely low chance at archeum.. bots are great.

Ruvil
05-28-2015, 09:49 PM
Could you please address the June 9th-June 24th event that seems to be hard coded into the patch. (is there going to be one?)

Could you particularly address how the no destruction charm will work for items above divine grade. If you don't know please test thank you.

http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?193339-Merges-How-about-a-regrade-charm-that-prevents-breakage

Aeith
05-28-2015, 10:21 PM
1- Will this costume come out?
http://i.imgur.com/RqplbZI.jpg

2- Can the item get downgraded with this charm?
http://i.imgur.com/nU9P1Ca.jpg

incognitoz
05-28-2015, 10:23 PM
will we see the increase in repair health anytime soon? 180,000 machining here and it doesn't heal for more unless the boat has over 130k so the tooltip and patch notes are wrong or its bugged

DjinniGenie
05-28-2015, 10:29 PM
Please make me feel better about this talk of server merges.

Lolah
05-28-2015, 10:59 PM
I See a black pegasus in the BACK OF THE PICTURE!!!

My question: When will griffen / black pegi be released?

Lolah
05-28-2015, 11:14 PM
http://i59.tinypic.com/5k3tp3.jpg

sarinda
05-28-2015, 11:25 PM
1. is anything still being done to stop gold sellers/buyers removing the gold and whatever else? been seeing a lot of spam in chat and mail again with cheaper gold from them again telling me they have built up a supply again
2. the land hackers are back are you still hunting them down most of them do it on alt accounts so im sure its hard to track them down but this can ruin the game for newer players
3.any plans on locking faction to balance numbers on servers the server im on is clearly one sided numbers wise its at least 2 to 1 in favor of the east pvp is more fun when its not just a numbers game :)

emeraldscar
05-28-2015, 11:35 PM
My yatas have not mated since 1,7 came out and I haven't seen other people's yatas breeding either - is something broken or changed?

Doctor.Spanky
05-28-2015, 11:40 PM
Hello, to repeat the same thing I've asked about again, is there any info on serpent is healing gear. Not when it will be released as you've already covered that, but what will the stats be like. Is there any chance you can have fluffy send a set on pts when you test that patch? Thank you..from nail biting healers of erenor.

Tosker
05-29-2015, 12:37 AM
Castles - Any new information on the legitimacy of disbanding the guild which owns the castle so that no siege can take place?

Tazmin
05-29-2015, 12:44 AM
Hello
My question is in relation to the server merge/transfer talk and my concern is the amount of stuff/gear/weapons/pets etc that I and probably others own.
First of all I understand that people have worked hard for their homes and land and losing these are tough enough, however what about all our stuff.

If like me you are a collector you will have way more stuff than what you can keep in the warehouse/bag space.
I have 4 100 slot chests, all pretty much full with gear, my warehouse is maxed out and so is my bag, and they are also pretty much full.
I have heard rumors that with the merge we lose all our stuff? is this going to be the case because if so, why are we being encouraged to collect stuff? like obsidian mats, pets, mounts, armor etc?
My house and gazebo is also decorated with items, so if I have to pack it all up where am I going to put it all? and if I have to sell it all/destroy it, then what is the point in trying to achieve anything in this game at the moment, knowing that I'm going to lose it all?

Please please can you provide some clarification on this? I know for a fact I have over 400 items and I worked hard to get this stuff, I don't want to have to throw it away (cos no one is going to buy it if they are having to throw their stuff out as well).

Thank You.

somename
05-29-2015, 01:52 AM
Is anything going to change in the way you acquire land from demolished properties? so people with low ping/lives closer to the servers don't keep winning all the land, while everyone else has to buy from the select few that have really low ping. It's very frustrating when someone gets a building down and you don't even get the build window to come up. The 4sec thing only stopped clickers but not the real problem with demolished properties.

Tsushiro
05-29-2015, 02:45 AM
Yea just a small quick question, are the longboards really suppose to be this wonky?

Sessia
05-29-2015, 02:52 AM
Has it been decided if the fish stand will stay on the new 28x28 bungalow coming in 1.7b?

When will this update start testing on PTS?

Pinnochio
05-29-2015, 03:38 AM
Any kind of compenstaion for the pre 1.7 owner of the Growling Yawl ? Gold ? ship parts (mast, rudder .. ) ?

Sairu
05-29-2015, 03:50 AM
① Gold trader merchant on Freedy, currently it spawns the same time everyday which doesn't really make it challenging for smaller guilds or even solo players to hand in there. Bigger guilds can just camp the area because the spawn timer is the same.

② Fishing Tourney times, not very fun waking up at 5am to participate. I've only been able to participate once since it has been in game and that was because my boyfriend and I pulled an all nighter to join in. So any possible change?

③ Any info on the new land grabbing? so users that don't have good ping actually have a chance at getting land?

④ Any news on nerfing the dragon costume materials? the costume its self doesn't give any stats so ...

⑤ Do you plan on updating the merchant cushion store? for example pirates can't just walk to the wandering merch in Auroria (minus diamond shores)
and teleporting back and forth to get things to plant and what not isn't fun especially if you don't have a mailbox or storage chest.

⑥ Any possibility changing the cost of hereafter stones needed to port to places you have recorded in your book? Like house ports or plaza ports?

⑦ Cash on delivery mail system?

⑧ Make otherworld chests account bound instead of character bound? for people that want to use say a car or a hauler on another chara on their account but really REALLY don't want to build a whole new one.

Lowb
05-29-2015, 05:27 AM
Is it really that hard to change the Mistmerrow and Abyssal Attack events so they happen in a better time? I mean, 23.00 for it to start for everyone in Central Europe seems a bit weird for example

Macharani and cheese
05-29-2015, 05:40 AM
Why does the items in my chest keep getting juggled?

Will there be recipes for crayfish and starfish?(The ones you get tons of from the bamboo traps)

Is there anything planned for vocation combinations specializations? (Sorta like the combat professions how you choose 3 classes and you get an occupation name: Paladin, Darkrunner, etc., will there be a system or anything like that in the future?)

Will there be a reduction in snowflake cost?

Will there be new ways to get Black Pearl Crafting Shell? They are too hard to find and gather and too expensive atm!

Traciatim
05-29-2015, 05:46 AM
Yea just a small quick question, are the longboards really suppose to be this wonky?

Everything in the game is pretty wonky... why would you expect longboards to be any different?

LiB
05-29-2015, 07:04 AM
When ?

They are supposed to be turned in at the gold trader on Freedich but you had him/her removed and turned into a timed version.

Are we not going to get them due to this reason ?

SweetMikka
05-29-2015, 07:08 AM
"Server Merge", "Non-Traditional Merge", "Server Evolution". Details, elaboration, or ♥♥♥♥.

Yes please tell us what your initial ideas are. Forums have been blowing up about it and peoples emotions are all over the board. Some of us on low pop servers are afraid of losing our land, house etc due to a forced merge, and some just can't wait to get on a higher populated server. What about a possible AH merge?

mikroman
05-29-2015, 07:13 AM
Any chance to fix/change the restriction of the PvP zone peace period in the borders?
Now: you can attack from peace to other PvP zone "for free". This effect ignore party/raid protection of the haulers in traderun in the target zone (only attacked target can hit back AFTER he/she get 1st attack from "peace"). Please change the effect from "cannot be attacked in peace zone" to "cannot attack from or to the peace zone"!

Shalille
05-29-2015, 07:17 AM
Has there been any further progress with XL games on implementing a land claiming system that removes the benefit of fastest ping or clicks per second ? You said you would propose new fairer methods to XL games, have they been receptive to changing this ?

The quote below is from September....

Additionally, we're proposing new methods for land claiming to XLGAMES that will remove the benefit of fastest ping or most clicks per second.

Anticipate updates on this topic as developments occur.

###

So far the only changes received were the 5 second placement delay which simply gave macros and low ping (stopwatch ) users a bigger advantage vs regular players as they could precisely time their clicks to occur exactly 20 seconds after the demolition.

And the 2 unbuilt house rule, which worked for all of 2 weeks before you nullified it by changing appraisal certs to use only a single cert, whereby land cheaters simply build the cottage and put it on public sale. Then are free to move on to cheat the next demolition.

Heres a prime recent example of the current system: Land grabbed, built and public sale in a matter of minutes.... and this is going on everywhere where the land is worth more then the cost to build and appraise (about 80g) . ...in this case the grabber is getting 470 gold profit for his trouble.
http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?195337-Bot-grabbed-house-in-Naima-in-under-a-second.

You have swept the cheaters under a rug, so they no longer litter the landscape with unbuilt houses, and no longer spam faction chat with demolition sales....but they havent gone away at all , surely you realise this has not been fixed at all?

Necrodeemus
05-29-2015, 07:53 AM
With the introduction of more and more Gilda Star Designs (With increasing values) is there a plan to introduce more ways to obtain Gilda Stars (Purses, Honor, Merit Badges etc)

Auroria - No Larders, please explain why, its not logical, I can grow a tree (wood), milk a cow (milk) and grow lemon trees (lemon) but if I place wood, milk and lemon on the ground it goes poof, its illogical. Want to introduce more sea mechanics, enable Larders in Auroria, should be able to go too freedich, either continent for gold/resources, at higher values. Risk Vs Reward (50+ mobs, and a whole lot of ocean to navigate)

Kuraiomoide
05-29-2015, 07:57 AM
My question is since we know there will be new races coming out for each side, will there be an option to change your race( that goes with the side your on) or do we have to reroll a new character?

Pearlshimmer
05-29-2015, 08:23 AM
Is the Rum Runner Rapids event going to be an annual thing with the same rewards?

arturos
05-29-2015, 08:38 AM
Love the game i just started playing it for almost 3 weeks now. Some minor things that i have noticed out in the world and have questions about

1. When will there be some kind of quick switch system for skills in this game?

Just about every other MMO that has come out in the past oh i dunno 4 years has some sort of system to retain builds still charge us a fee like you do currently but for the love of god man catch up with the times.

2. land grab scripters. Will anything be done about this?

Was waiting for a bit of property to go demo from a banned player a few days ago It was 2 24x24s and 3 16x16s in a section of a housing area there were roughly 15 people there and all of them said oh man look who is here and this guy shows up with three folks on follow. This guy proceeds to station them one at a time and places himself between the 2 24x24s. they go demo the dash begins I watched him take every piece of property from the rest of us that were there. My ping to the trion servers hovers between 28-40 and my computer doesn't suck.

Yes i am salty about it. trying to find land for my daughter and i to get all kinds of care bear on since that is what she likes to do but dont have the cash yet to spend 2k on a 16x16 in peaceful areas.

3. when will you actually randomize the freedich island guy so that guilds just cant sit there and hammer solo players.

I know my guild does this.. we pick up roughly 30 or so packs per event not to mention the great pvp that is had..
However on the flip side of the coin i would NOT want to be a small guild or solo player trying to get a pack in there during the event that starts at the same time every day.. get that boy off his dang bankers hours make it more free flowing say he can spawn x times per day for x amount of time during a 24 hour period.

4. lastly care to explain to me how in the heck you can drive a car under the water?? yes i know dehuta bubble for breathing or whatever its called but seriously?
underwater with a car?
Please tell me that you didnt know about this so i can just say oh well they dont test much.. Because if you guys did know about this OMG wow.. /shakes head.

Spodos
05-29-2015, 09:10 AM
Any update on Ayanad pattern drop rates? Much fewer people in library now - they seem almost nonexistent! Thanks!

survivor36
05-29-2015, 09:12 AM
Every time i log in my bag and warehouse items are thrown everywhere. Thank God for the auto-sort but its getting old every single time.

Any update on fixing this?

Mushrush
05-29-2015, 09:16 AM
What is the timeline for server merges/transfers. Can trion please offer some sort of manual server transfer system where bound items can be safely transferred to different server?

Nemorov
05-29-2015, 09:25 AM
3) The Timber Coupe should have a more efficient means of flipping back over. Is it intended that the Apex Squall be the only car that can easily right itself? For the cost, the TC should receive that small tweak.

Iam self Owner of a Timber Coupe and its really bad RNG to get the Car back on the Wheels if you landed on the Head. A Fix or something else would be awesome.

Odoq
05-29-2015, 09:39 AM
but a few questions, any news on the auroria quests getting fixed? i haven't been able to get any dailies outside of golden ruins and library... basically since 1.7a got released.

Once you complete the Crimson Watch Quest line outside the library in which you create a tier I, II, and III Obsidian weapon, the Diamond Shores dailies return.

Hildgar
05-29-2015, 09:41 AM
I do love this event, but I do have 1 beef. I play elf thus a western character. So to port to the event cost me 3 hereafter stones, while those easterners only use 1 hereafter stone. To make this a little more balance, put a teleport stone in the major cities. Like the teleport stone that takes you back up to top.

Elorme
Ollo

Tikri
05-29-2015, 09:56 AM
-A more thorough explanation of the mystical "merges/not merges in a traditional sense/something completely different/an evolution" :p? Guess you`ve all read all the unhappiness and uncertainty around this topic on the forums this week?
-And can you allready say wich servers NA & EU would be affected by this?

-In addition to complete home server transfers would it be possible to consider a "server hopping" system like you have done in Rift?
Especially in a game like AA with open world housing that would sound a huge lot better to me than any merge type action that would mess with peoples and guilds current lands. And it seems to work very well in Rift.

Karthenoir
05-29-2015, 10:26 AM
Same Question I ask every week: Anywhere arena queue? I mean the dynamic of the late game has shifted majorly to the oceans and auroria which makes trying to queue for arena a real pain as you have to trek to 1 of only 4 places across the WHOLE map just to queue.

TheKev6969
05-29-2015, 10:27 AM
Is there any plans to refine the achievement system? Dancing 3 times and investing 10 thousand gold for the likes of a car are achievements on different levels? Why is the reward so bad? It's supposed to be an achievement but it feels like nothing. Also, is there any plans for merit badge related events?

Theblight
05-29-2015, 10:28 AM
Is there a timeline on submarines yet? Do you know what changes are going to be made to submarines once they're released?

Razi
05-29-2015, 10:31 AM
Tree house : when will it come? How big will it be ? What are the maths and any idea if it will be gilde and if so how much?

Black Pearls: Will there be more being right now its even less chance than a thunderstruck to get them?

Merge: Will you keep in mind the Euro players on the Na server as the as well would like to not lose land or anything the build up so far.

Bloodbane
05-29-2015, 11:22 AM
So when exactly isthis GAME BREAKING BUG that makes map icons not show up on map and the radar is broken as well unless you zoom all the way out max mapped. Where is the fix to this?

^ This. With the exception of the town of Ezna, my map has been FUBAR since 1.7a came out, and a lot of people appear to be experiencing this game-breaking bug with no mention of it from the Devs.

Ayaka
05-29-2015, 11:59 AM
Siege Exploiting
-Currently there is an exploit, or "unintended gameplay", going on in the Aranzeb server by a guild already known for extensive exploiting. Guilds are able to remove their siege scroll from the auction house and therefore prevent bidding and obviously remove the possibility of any siege from happening to their castle. Although I cannot explain the exploit due to forum rules, please read the topic found in general discussion so that sieges actually happen and castles can be fought for.

Is there any fix for this?

http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?195382-Castle-Exploit-Aranzeb

iProphecy
05-29-2015, 12:02 PM
Any news on Submarine?
Will we see more market chest in mirage to get with Reward Coins?
Different ways to get black pearls? or Switch Prismatic Pearl with Prismatic Diamond?

Reebi
05-29-2015, 12:12 PM
1. When you gonna nerf defense? Acutally pvp meta is based on defense skill tree.
2. What about changing nicknames?
3. What about occultism? It's poop right now.

Drakias
05-29-2015, 12:38 PM
I understand the need of filler items in the boxes even if we all don't like them. What I purpose is Trion hold a poll that has a list of potential filler item replacements for companion crust and the glider boosters that we would find as a better substitute to these items.

Companion Crust:
Currently companion crust is totally and completely useless as you can get the same amount of xp by killing just a couple auroria mobs or afk running in circles on mirage. To make these more viable the xp gained from them should either be increase by a large factor or should be removed from boxes period.

Glider boosters:
These are dirt cheap in the AH and if people really wanted them they could buy a very large amount with the 450ish credits directly from the cash shop.

Goblin Potions:
These are semi useful as they stack with other potion types but not a big fan of them only being in RNG boxes. If I did get filler items out of the current boxes I would rather it be these over the other two.

Possible replacements:

Reward Coins - The ones that were given out during the "ArcheAge Community Appreciation Giveaway " could be a "Sorry please try again". They would be semi-rare, Think slot machines where you roll and break even.

Experience Potions - These could be given a range of xp gained from them like the xp items offered IG through honor. Should not be a bound item.

A tube of saran wrap - Could be used to (re)wrap costumes so you can actually sell them on the AH without reimaging Royal Disguises. Rare drop and not a bound item either.

Also prior to the Pegasus box it was stated that the glider boosters and companion crust were going away. What happened to this? They only went away for 1 box.

Kyazi
05-29-2015, 12:39 PM
When will we see the Griffin Mount for our region?

Wytchblades
05-29-2015, 12:52 PM
I would guns added to the games. Ether I skin to replace bows or as a new item line.
Skins would be preferred or a quest to convert from Bow to gun.

Moose Wayne
05-29-2015, 01:07 PM
Any update on the ironclad damage? Is it a bug or was it intended?

What about the bug on the fire ironclad where the DoT doesn't always apply or doesn't deal the right amount of damage? It either has low accuracy to not apply as much as it does or it's bugged. It also sometimes only gives ticks of 1 damage instead of being around 1k total to balance out the lower base damage with the other two ironclads.

Any chance we can get a price drop on the glider bomb ammo from merchants? It costs 1g to purchase and it not only costs more than siege ammo, but it does noticeably less damage as well as being harder to aim. The gliders that use the glider bombs aren't even easy to get ahold of in the first place

Bandito
05-29-2015, 01:12 PM
In-game gaming tables like poker and roulette. Could make them for guild house, so ppl wanting to relax could hang out and play poker against each other... max of 5 per table...

Could either make the games run with no gold or make it where you could actually throw gold into the pot... so ppl could play for fun or actually make gold.

Just think a little social gaming would make downtimes fun for some folks.

Bandito
05-29-2015, 01:17 PM
What is the timeline for server merges/transfers. Can trion please offer some sort of manual server transfer system where bound items can be safely transferred to different server?

However this may go down... please do NOT merge the top servers.. that would simply kill this game. Merge lower pop servers together.
If you merge high pops with low pop server, it will drive a lot of the money makers for the game to new games in a heartbeat.

BeaverCleaver
05-29-2015, 01:43 PM
In other games I have seen a cash shop item that can re-seal a bound item so that it may be traded or sold. Will we ever see an item that can do this in Archeage. I recently changed factions but it sucks that I can't take the weapon that I paid a lot for with me.

existanz
05-29-2015, 02:04 PM
Increased the base amount of labor to craft and turn in trade packs from 60 to 70.
- Improved the gold rewards for some intercontinental trade pack routes by 10-15%. why is it increased in other taks also making armor weapons etc

NullTV
05-29-2015, 02:55 PM
I really wanna know, WILL YOU EVER made the endless arrows and ESPECIALLY triple slash/rapid strike SAME as on korea/ru servers? Now its ruins the gameplay in some way.. Thanks!

jeffbenefiel
05-30-2015, 12:07 AM
Is there a timeline on submarines yet? Do you know what changes are going to be made to submarines once they're released?
http://assets-cloud.enjin.com/users/919727/pics/original/3253571.jpg

reiari
05-30-2015, 11:47 AM
As if I wasnt already spending enough time on ArcheAge, now a way to drag it to work, gg....

Jaguar
06-02-2015, 11:17 PM
QUESTION:
When are the upgrade coupons which increases the horsepower of the cars going be sold in the cash shop?
Isn't this something that was available already by this point in the game normally? The car stand for the mansions already displays the ability to place the 3 upgraded versions of the cars...

When will the Red Hauler be made available? How will the Red Hauler be made available?