PDA

View Full Version : Unable to download ArcheAge

Flabbyman99
07-22-2014, 06:29 PM
Hello friends, players, Today I purchased the silver addition of ArcheAge. As you know It runs through Glyph. So My account says I have signed up for beta and It knows I purchased the game etc. I have a few problems. First, I am not receiving any mail from them (I even tried to get them to resend a verification email). And, after installing Glyph to try to download the game It says "Authentication failed. Please check your email address and password, and if enabled, your authentication code." I have not received my authentication code yet. I know I am not typing my password incorrectly because it let me log on to their website just fine. Thank you to anyone who helps and replies to this post, and hopefully I will see you out there players. Please help!
Thanks again - Flabbyman99

Flabbyman99
07-22-2014, 09:07 PM
Fixed I am a moron and had my accounted typed wrong. I am not sure how I manged it. Sorry to waste your time. Silly me, I guess mistakes are what make us human. Thanks again.

Auxas
08-10-2014, 04:04 PM
Fixed I am a moron and had my accounted typed wrong. I am not sure how I manged it. Sorry to waste your time. Silly me, I guess mistakes are what make us human. Thanks again.

I Have Glyph connected to my account . Singed in all its ok. But in library section i dont see a game where do download LOL. going to shop selecting Archeage and nothing :) WTF help.

ChristianJoe
08-11-2014, 12:38 AM
I have the same problem I wish I could get help. :(

Sahiki8
08-11-2014, 03:02 AM
I have the same problem too, I wish I could help.

Livi
08-11-2014, 06:29 AM
Same problem for me, can't see ArcheAge in my library