PDA

View Full Version : What happen at Prime VS CAD siege - a story behind the scenes

SecretDramaQueen
06-01-2015, 10:05 AM
As you may know the Heedmar siege scroll was gift to Leliana.
Siege started as Prime + Ascension + Lost + Legit + others combined forces to deal with the evil CAD.
The preparation went smooth, CAD was off guard and not prepared.
They had no time to activate their tools in the castle and were camped at their re-spawn point.
Some BlackSwan showed for some reason, but they were able to do nothing.
The siege was 100% Primes until!
Prime's TS suddenly gets hacked and people are getting banned one by one. Leliana handles the situation fast, but it was a distraction.
Leliana gets disconnected and unable to log back in. His toon stays in game, but it is black screened for over half the siege. Airyka tries to log his toon also but experiences the same. She logs back on her toon. Leliana is unnable to log in for another 30 minutes or so.

Myssy
06-01-2015, 10:29 AM
the old things again...rly?
We on our side had a similar problems....our lead was getting dcs all the time, extrem internetissues where he always have a good internet connection all the time (and it ends around 30minutes before the siege ended)....so now what?! you think cad cheating by manipulating your ts?! guess what, we dont do such a ♥♥♥♥. Maybe you do or others that want to do us more harm by getting prime blame cad for this...
All i can say, we never did anything like this and never will be and yes as i said we had same issues on our side and yes maybe prime was it or anyone other.
But blaming this for losing a siege is lame! btw no prime wasnt so supirior. Yeah they were good, had a lot of players with a high gearscore and worked rly good as a team and with tactics. But cad get it managed even if it wasnt the best they could do ;)

and btw. you can get the ip of someone banning members or ddosing you even your internet provider will help you figure out who it maybe was AND you can prosecute them because its a criminal offense.

Elmowentmad
06-01-2015, 10:35 AM
lmao

Wizthewizard
06-01-2015, 10:36 AM
♥♥♥♥ happends and there's no reason to make a post about it.

AeonAuron
06-01-2015, 10:39 AM
Don't forget to mention that there was also a strong earthquake and storm and flood around all Prime member's houses.

Airyka
06-01-2015, 10:40 AM
Don't forget to mention that there was also a strong earthquake and storm and flood around all Prime member's houses.

Just Carex, he got dc'ed before the siege. This thread is stupid, but I'm actually proud of how good we did with only 1/3rd of our main command available.

Eddie
06-01-2015, 10:41 AM

Why don't you go back to feeding in 5v5's with your gha scepter

Cakemiix
06-01-2015, 10:46 AM
OoOoo! A hate thread!

StarBuxx
06-01-2015, 10:57 AM
Prime did what they had to do. The situation in the first 15 minutes was rought.

Anyways. CAD managed to defend it. Managed to show that this will not be as easy as leliana thought.

And the delphinad ships will spawn inside of lelianas tears.

Dont forget how cruel they tried to get this castle.

2 hours before the siege happened, someone joined the Neo TSģ and asked us to betray CAD.
Like "Send 20 guys in there and just do nothing"..

This is what prime does.

AeonAuron
06-01-2015, 10:59 AM

lol i'm saving this one.

Airyka
06-01-2015, 11:25 AM
Prime did what they had to do. The situation in the first 15 minutes was rought.

Anyways. CAD managed to defend it. Managed to show that this will not be as easy as leliana thought.

2 hours before the siege happened, someone joined the Neo TSģ and asked us to betray CAD.

This is what prime does.

Yea, it's what we do? Nothing of the sort was ever sanctioned by us, so how about you show some evidence before throwing around baseless accusations. I'll be more than happy to show you my own, which I have plenty.

Edit: I wouldn't expect a post with merit from a "Neo" who took a free castle they had no prior history with, and specifically a darkrunner, that couldn't drop me below 90% in cloth.

We've never cared about, or looked deeply into your guild, I am actually insulted that you claim to have enough significance for any of us to even have your TS IP, we don't care about you guys one bit. Do you guys even have 20 people online at once? The most I've seen is around 10.

StarBuxx
06-01-2015, 11:39 AM
You think a Castle is going to a Guild without the number of needed members to defend it?

Think before you talk.

And the things I said was just what someone told us who was in a TS channel with Leliana before.

Edit: For sure, Neo is not as big as Prime or CAD or something but Neo is like the 2nd or 3rd biggest guild in the east.

Airyka
06-01-2015, 11:43 AM
Of course I do, when the majority of your alliance is on east, I think there's very obvious reasoning behind it.

Every siege we've done (we've done plenty of them) have been done fairly, both offensively and defensively, that is one of the priorities we try to maintain in the game, that's also why you don't see our gatehouse chilling inside our castle like a second lodestone.

StarBuxx
06-01-2015, 11:46 AM
Of course I do, when the majority of your alliance is on east, I think there's very obvious reasoning behind it.

Every siege we've done (we've done plenty of them) have been done fairly, both offensively and defensively, that is one of the priorities we try to maintain in the game, that's also why you don't see our gatehouse chilling inside our castle like a second lodestone.

Who is in the position to Siege Prime?

Prime doesnt have to care about being sieged, so why should you put your castle in a defensive mode?

However, the siege was fun.

Airyka
06-01-2015, 11:51 AM
CAD was sieging Sun Tzu and Impact, yet they have never bothered attempting our walls, too bad really because our scroll is never bid on, unlike other alliances/guilds for anything but the minimum. We enjoy pvp. It's obvious that those 2 guilds were dead at the time so they were easy picking's if you had the gold to fund it.

I agree the siege was fun, it's too bad there was so many issues between commanders, on both sides apparently, and I look forward to the next one.

Elmowentmad
06-01-2015, 12:10 PM

This is what prime does.

finally someone who understands prime.

Carex
06-01-2015, 02:59 PM

I found a German hiding and chewing on power cables close to our house! He took out the whole block 10 minutes before the siege. I totally blame CAD.

On topic, ♥♥♥♥ happened on both sides. Hopefully next time we won't have any troubles. As stated before, leading 70 people on three different locations at once, I applaud Sladarius for that.

Next time CAD, next time.

Maya4
06-01-2015, 04:14 PM
As stated before, leading 70 people on three different locations at once, I applaud Sladarius for that.

Slad, the best leader EU.

Free
06-01-2015, 04:47 PM
Edit: I wouldn't expect a post with merit from a "Neo" who took a free castle

So.........................Prime dont took free castle? :rolleyes:

so prime didnt take their castle absorbing Italian Bastards?, and not fighting for it?...oh i see u were trying to get another castle for u in a "legit" way while ur clanAllys have 0 castles, u are so generous :D

Airyka
06-01-2015, 04:53 PM
So.........................Prime dont took free castle? :rolleyes:

so prime didnt take their castle absorbing Italian Bastards?, and not fighting for it?...oh i see u were trying to get another castle for u in a "legit" way while ur clanAllys have 0 castles, u are so generous :D

IB Castle was apart of 4 guilds
Originally we were going to rotate it between us.

Prime, Italian Bastardz, Vengeance, Team Butchers.

We earned that castle and was gifted to it by an old core of IB. (Although originally it was going to cost us 100k, it fell into an officers hands.) The castle itself's value came from it's history related to us, not it being a castle. You know this because you were there. So yea, it's our castle and we did earn it, because i remember Yana being mailed ingots myself for the pack, of which we made 2 in our alliance. NEO has no association with that castle in their guild history.

Free
06-01-2015, 05:09 PM
Anyway this fcking system of castle is useless.
Dat kick and recruit ppl 5 mins before start the siege.

I hope with patch 2.0 with clan wars and guild lvls. Dat change. cuz with this way, NEVER ANYONE will can say: "My castle"

If u dont have ppl for defend it, lost it.
If u dont have ppl for atack it, enjoy ur spend gold.

So, with 1 castle dat took with a lot of ingots u mailed, dont think in ur poor allied, u wanna "masturbate ur ego", saying "I HAVE 2 CASTLES, IM STRONG!!!"?????

P.D: cya i go to bed. :D

Jackalh
06-01-2015, 05:27 PM
At least their alliance captured one instead of losing the pack :rolleyes:

Fak3r
06-01-2015, 11:20 PM
I found a German hiding and chewing on power cables close to our house!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2g5Hz17C4is

hiks
06-02-2015, 01:40 AM
You think a Castle is going to a Guild without the number of needed members to defend it?

Think before you talk.

And the things I said was just what someone told us who was in a TS channel with Leliana before.

Edit: For sure, Neo is not as big as Prime or CAD or something but Neo is like the 2nd or 3rd biggest guild in the east.

Bigger isn't always better. Last i saw Neo you had a crap load of lvl 50's. One Gods whip and boom your all dead.

Good luck defending a castle with that level of man power.

Prime should have easily taken the castle even with the TS issues. Guess all the gold in the guild isn't going on gear ...

Airyka
06-02-2015, 02:22 AM
Bigger isn't always better. Last i saw Neo you had a crap load of lvl 50's. One Gods whip and boom your all dead.

Good luck defending a castle with that level of man power.

Prime should have easily taken the castle even with the TS issues. Guess all the gold in the guild isn't going on gear ...

This is Leliana:

I must admit, Hiks, you hit a spot here with me. You obviously have absolutely 0 clue what it's like to siege, nor will you probably ever as you appear to me as the same as that ''Revive'' guy and Octobeast constantly spouting trash on the forums with ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ statements which only just barely match the level of hypocrisy and arrogance of your own guild leader.

Those are the kinds of people who go on forums repeatedly with no real results to show for themselves. The only time you guys have ever been able to hit us anywhere significant in this patch is when you grouped up with Black Swans, CTRL ALT DEL + insert other guilds here.

As for our gold, are you aware of the spreadsheet in our guild that people have access to which basically shows the coin flow of every single penny we make and spend? Didn't think so.
--

@Spitfirez, are you going to pretend that you did NOT come to me via another person and asked "We might help Prime. If Leliana gives us a grace period and lets us hold our castle for a while then I will not send anyone good or I will tell my guys not to do anything for CAD in the siege.".

Get lost.
--

@Free, we got a castle, you lost a pack and gave a castle to Sun Tzu and you continue to make comments?

Ok.
--

As for everyone else, me or Prime has nothing to do with this post. I did my crying personally as I hit myself with the minor ''what ifs'' after the siege. I put my all and own resources into the siege, I don't care as much for the win / loss as much as I cared for getting ♥♥♥♥ed over and not being able to participate in 50%+ of it. That's the only thing I'm really salty about.

I'm not going to cry to CTRL ALT DEL about this ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ as I'll simply go for their castle again next time and consecutively go after every castle not in my coalitions control because I enjoy it. Hey, how dare we have fun, right?

Makkie
06-02-2015, 02:26 AM
I think it was a nice fight, and like somone else said both sides had problem with dc/internet .

No worries i hope this wont be the last seige Prime do on CAD, cause i had alot of fun defending ,

Thats evrything from me :)

Topkek
06-02-2015, 02:30 AM
All of my favourite Kyprosa memes in a single thread.

☑ Accusations of VoIP hacking with zero proof
☑ Insignificant idiots thinking their opinion means anything
☑ Auron being autistic as usual
☑ Political nonsense simulator 2015
☑ Prime buying castles
☑ Blanket statements about the ability of players in certain guilds

Airyka
06-02-2015, 02:30 AM
I think it was a nice fight, and like somone else said both sides had problem with dc/internet .

No worries i hope this wont be the last seige Prime do on CAD, cause i had alot of fun defending ,

Thats evrything from me :)

And we enjoyed attacking. :p

AeonAuron
06-02-2015, 02:56 AM
We've never cared about, or looked deeply into your guild, I am actually insulted that you claim to have enough significance for any of us to even have your TS IP, we don't care about you guys one bit. Do you guys even have 20 people online at once? The most I've seen is around 10.

And here i was thinking there is a respectful competition in Kyprosa.
When are you guys going to get off from your high horses?

Airyka
06-02-2015, 03:17 AM

Judging off of the way you speak in shout chat every time we meet, you should probably be the one to get off of a high horse.

StarBuxx
06-02-2015, 03:22 AM

At least it was Leliana who invited Neo to his TS to talk about getting rid of CAD.
It doesn't seems like Neo doesn't matter.

These guys are trying to get rid of all the guilds who are in the way.
They are talking about contesting things, about pvp and about how good Prime is.
None of them really wants us to interrupt them with the delphinad ships.

On the meeting we had with Leliana they asked us to help them against CAD.
After we asked what our benefit of all this is, they knew not a single answer except of "you are not bound to CAD anymore"
They tried to convince us with things like "You can get the Morpheus kill your guildies wanted to have since months".

There offer and there negotiation where more then disappointing.

Neo did not and never will deceive CAD.
We are a loyal guild, to our members and our alliance, as well.

All your efforts to turn us against CAD failed.

And honestly. Which Guild, exept maybe Neo and Carpe Diem, is prepared and big enough to a) Hold a Castle and b) Siege a Castle?

You got strong members, a good equipt. Some of you are really nice. But you got no Tanks, you got no manpower.

Jinster joined our TS 2 hours before the siege and threaten us that the whole Server will also turn against Neo if we help CAD to defend.
We don't fear that messed up East! Neo is going to war if this is what you want.

Everyone of you is a unfaithful bastard who is trying to get the best for himself.

Think a little bit bigger.

Not everyone in CAD is an ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥. Not everyone in CAD is thinking that they are the best.
But CAD + BS(+Devilish) + Neo is the only alliance that is really trying to go against leliana.
We are trying to interrupt him and his alliy. And maybe we are failing a lot of times.
Maybe we can do a lot better with more practice.

But where are YOU?! Where is Blank? Where is TheDream? Where are the other mid-size Guilds of the East? Standing in Solis and hatching a farm!

Sorry for this long post. But I wanted to give you the right impression of what we are and what Prime wanted to do.

And auron, i did not mean to offend you or Rest.
You always were nice to us. I just quoted you because you were totally right.

cyrex1900
06-02-2015, 03:40 AM
shut up all. i want to siege now :(

Patshu
06-02-2015, 03:56 AM
:')

Diglett
06-02-2015, 03:59 AM
But where are YOU?! Where is Blank? Where is TheDream? Where are the other mid-size Guilds of the East? Standing in Solis and hatching a farm!

Sorry, Blank is busy PKing CAD

hiks
06-02-2015, 04:00 AM
This is Leliana:

I must admit, Hiks, you hit a spot here with me. You obviously have absolutely 0 clue what it's like to siege, nor will you probably ever as you appear to me as the same as that ''Revive'' guy and Octobeast constantly spouting trash on the forums with ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ statements which only just barely match the level of hypocrisy and arrogance of your own guild leader.

I've been in three sieges. I know how they work, if you planned the thing from the start then you don't need constant leadership. Do you think armies stop functioning if comm's are down ? Groups have tasks and they do the task given.

I know your leadership has issues which is why you refuse to fight rest in open PVP and choose to grief and Nui camp when we try to PVP you. I guess i was giving too much respect to a PVE guild, when i assumed you had this planned out way before the event started.

If anyone is spouting trash its the prime alliance.

Airyka
06-02-2015, 04:02 AM
i know your leadership has issues which is why you refuse to fight rest in open pvp and choose to grief and nui camp when we try to pvp you.

lol.

vampirian
06-02-2015, 04:24 AM
HAHAHA we CADs are hackers and evil now !
That PRIME are playing from caves and their internet connection sux doesnt mean we hacked ts from PRIME ok ?
Most of us got disconnected from game just because mass packets can not be handled from many ISP's.
Same issues we had on Lineage 2 when siege happened. Dont forget we are playing in an open world mmo and not instanced which means it have to load every single crap in our PC and also all this crap will absorb our connections. Thats why many players experience disconnects when they are in PvP with enemies or if not disconnect then lag.

vampirian
06-02-2015, 04:26 AM

where i cant see you ?:o

StarBuxx
06-02-2015, 04:46 AM

Diglett, I respect you as a player and we never had any issues.

Im not offending you or Blank, but you guys are not there to help the east.

If Blank would show up, there will be a higher chance for the east to stop the west.

You guys are simply not there.

Alonathereal
06-02-2015, 04:48 AM
cry cry cry! CAD defend the castle without a raid leader! (Specki party with Family, Fatjoe canīt connect) No CAD Member can activate the antiair, all items for activation on fatjoe account.
Next Castle is Specki online and not drunken, so he can kick your ♥♥♥♥♥ earlyer! :D

@Spittfirezz 100% agree!

vampirian
06-02-2015, 04:56 AM
cry cry cry! CAD defend the castle without a raid leader! (Specki party with Family, Fatjoe canīt connect) No CAD Member can activate the antiair, all items for activation on fatjoe account.
Next Castle is Specki online and not drunken, so he can kick your ♥♥♥♥♥ earlyer! :D

@Spittfirezz 100% agree!

and i was wondering where are you :P
o/

Devotion
06-02-2015, 05:02 AM
This is Leliana:

Those are the kinds of people who go on forums repeatedly with no real results to show for themselves. The only time you guys have ever been able to hit us anywhere significant in this patch is when you grouped up with Black Swans, CTRL ALT DEL + insert other guilds here.

hey I'm famous :D if you pvped in-game maybe i wouldn't have to go on the forums so much :D

if you must know i wasn't always from this server, I played NA before coming to EU. As a result my guild server/world first many things, probably more than you so put the dummy back in kid(LIKE LITERALLY LOLOLOL) and think twice before you spit it back out.

this thread is golden.

Free
06-02-2015, 05:07 AM
@Free, we got a castle, you lost a pack and gave a castle to Sun Tzu and you continue to make comments?

U dont get castle. IB yes.
I dont lost pack.
Zeph lost he pack and finally leave BS for go TB.
Sun Tzu get Castle but was impact who kill Zeph.

My comments only show, how work ur hypocresy. U think u are someone important and pr0player.

And Remember, im not BS "NOW". Care with ur words.

P.D: Try to talk again with us for recruit or allied. U dont have too many slaves yet?
P.D: Funny how some of ur allies right now, try to make a new ally for fck u hard. And now follow lick ur ♥♥♥. hahahaahhaha. The hypocresy in this server is so hard.
P.D: Someday we will show some screens, how ur allied talk in ur back, and try to recruit us. Someday.

Sladarius
06-02-2015, 05:13 AM
http://puu.sh/i7LJU/5733051773.png

This happens on a regularly occurrence when fighting CAD and only CAD.

The fact people stoop to committing crimes over a video game is laughable but I geuss it's to be expected from the guild of bellends that follow a GM who actively tries to dupe.

All this talk of how easy it was for you, when you're the ones bidding 25k then 13k for Nuimari in the previous weeks.

Each siege has more & more damage, next time we'll have more than 2 days to prepare.

Patshu
06-02-2015, 05:20 AM

If Blank would show up, there will be a higher chance for the east to stop the west.

Where is CAD helping the east?

They are only coming to disturb the east :')

Myssy
06-02-2015, 05:22 AM

The fact people stoop to committing crimes over a video game is laughable but I geuss it's to be expected from the guild of bellends that follow a GM who actively tries to dupe.

All this talk of how easy it was for you, when you're the ones bidding 25k then 13k for Nuimari in the previous weeks.

Each siege has more & more damage, next time we'll have more than 2 days to prepare.

if this happens over and over again, why you dont take any actions against...why you dont get the ip and all this and do something about it?!
So we could be sure after all if someone from CAD or any other player had fun with your ts during this time. But theses baseless accusations are ridiculous. You only can say CAD was it if you KNOW it for sure!
So stop this till you have proof. Thanks.

Eddie
06-02-2015, 05:24 AM
Im not offending you or Blank, but you guys are not there to help the east. Doesn't seem like CAD is doing anything for east either. How are BS helping you east btw?

East + west to stop west.

Topkek
06-02-2015, 05:31 AM
if this happens over and over again, why you dont take any actions against...why you dont get the ip and all this and do something about it?!
So we could be sure after all if someone from CAD or any other player had fun with your ts during this time. But theses baseless accusations are ridiculous. You only can say CAD was it if you KNOW it for sure!
So stop this till you have proof. Thanks.

Except the person doing this will be using a VPN. Good plan, idiot.

Makkie
06-02-2015, 05:57 AM
And we enjoyed attacking. :p

Thats good :)
what is the game without any castle seiges :)

Maya4
06-02-2015, 06:23 AM
Judging by the pvp mentality of our enemies, CAD and BlackSwans, which is oriented towards griefing, but not actually PvP, it is easy to conclude that they are able to do this. Furthermore their guild leader has already been banned for hacking the game ... so you do your own conclusions. Mine are clear, people need to start playing the game and enjoy it. It is fun, it is beautiful and it has a lot of different dynamics. Try to do some "honorable" PvP also - it feels good when you win one, and not bad when you lose one too.

AeonAuron
06-02-2015, 06:27 AM
It is fun, it is beautiful and it has a lot of different dynamics. Try to do some "honorable" PvP also - it feels good when you win one, and not bad when you lose one too.

Said the ones who always hug Nui in Sungold.

cyrex1900
06-02-2015, 06:42 AM
everyone is talking about how beautiful pvp is but nobody wants to fight us. (except blank/thedream/mit blackjack und nutten sometimes)

if you guys enjoy pvp that much, just send a PM to auron and we can have some organized fights.

same happend in another thread where people for talking about the beauty of naval pvp but when auron offered a galleon vs galleon fight, nobody responded.

Eddie
06-02-2015, 06:53 AM
everyone is talking about how beautiful pvp is but nobody wants to fight us. (except blank/thedream/mit blackjack und nutten sometimes)

if you guys enjoy pvp that much, just send a PM to auron and we can have some organized fights.

same happend in another thread where people for talking about the beauty of naval pvp but when auron offered a galleon vs galleon fight, nobody responded.

Organized pvp is ♥♥♥♥

Airyka
06-02-2015, 06:58 AM
Organized pvp is ♥♥♥♥

10charskek

cyrex1900
06-02-2015, 07:10 AM
:)

Maya4
06-02-2015, 07:26 AM
Said the ones who always hug Nui in Sungold.

Sungold is so 1.2, Avron.

AeonAuron
06-02-2015, 07:31 AM
Organized pvp is ♥♥♥♥

10charskek

Maybe that's because you guys suck at it? :/

Sungold is so 1.2, Avron.

Still best way of gearing up and making money.
Inb4 Abyssal Attack and Ghost Ships discussion.

RagePrime
06-02-2015, 07:48 AM

Wait, Blank was allied with CAD for a small timeframe.

You know what happend? CAD flagged on there allie because being allied with WEST ppl seams more important to them. The ones who dont give ♥♥♥♥s about east are CAD, they flag on east side ppl that are fighting WEST, so dont come here talking about "fighting for EAST pls Blank pls".

This is the true nature of CAD i saw it since i was there and i also had a lot more insight.
Im not telling you why exactly i left, but you would be disturbed by the facts.

If you want East to fight West and not themselfes stop running with CAD and do your own thing or build new frendships with other guilds. We offerd you to be peacefull, that means not flagging up on you or anything. But u declined since you want to be in a alliance and not just be frendly.

PS.: Dont even try to talk around it that "communication" is nto important for the siege if u got a siege-strat. u need to tell where enemys going and so on this is a 70v70 on quiet a big area. Get real, if ppl cant tell whats going on you cant get the situation on every position under controll. Everyone knows that Sieges even after nerf are broken (gatehouse and other nasty surprises), so ofc Prime lost there totaly overhelming controll and at the end the fight overall because of the lack of communication.

Devotion
06-02-2015, 08:39 AM
Judging by the pvp mentality of our enemies, CAD and BlackSwans, which is oriented towards griefing, but not actually PvP, it is easy to conclude that they are able to do this. Furthermore their guild leader has already been banned for hacking the game ... so you do your own conclusions. Mine are clear, people need to start playing the game and enjoy it. It is fun, it is beautiful and it has a lot of different dynamics. Try to do some "honorable" PvP also - it feels good when you win one, and not bad when you lose one too.

its ok when leli decides he has some good guild mates and not the ♥♥♥♥ty ones to pvp with he will :D

http://i.imgur.com/4MqKe7X.jpg

Airyka
06-02-2015, 09:05 AM
its ok when leli decides he has some good guild mates and not the ♥♥♥♥ty ones to pvp with he will :D

http://i.imgur.com/4MqKe7X.jpg

How to put something out of context much?

Devotion
06-02-2015, 09:15 AM
How to put something out of context much?

are you one of the good ones or bad ones? :D

BrutLeX
06-02-2015, 11:29 AM
Well you didn't had Specki to lead, and Fatjoe to active the cannons...

We didn't have Leliana (30+ min) to lead and to summon the towers/trebuchets which were on him, we didn't have Airyka (30+ min) our main healer and siege co-leader, we didn't have Carex (whole siege) to lead the off-raid, these 3 ppl planned to be the main siege leaders and none of them were there, and Slad had to step in and do all the work totally unexpectedly and unprepared.
We also weren't prepared for the siege as you might think, cuz it came as a surprise that we won the bid for the scroll for just 700g, considering you cowardly bought out the last ones for 21k and 12k.

The real issue here was that you had to go that low to hack our TS, btw nothing new about this, this hacking/DDOSing was happening on a regular basis whenever you were close to loosing something, it happened on Morpheus first time few months ago, then it got followed by more Mortheus, Anthalon, Kraken. Some people might not believe this, but many have experienced it, you did this while we were allied with Encore, so they know what we are talking about, and now Ascension had a taste about this.

You just can't play fair, and the Castle Gate design exploit shows that too, you do anything what it takes to not loose, even hacking/exploiting. because you are cowards!

Sooner or later your castle will go down, the question is, are you going to cowardly buyout your scroll for insane amount of money? or let it happen? You don't have the zerg advantage for the siege, which you have on the open world, which makes you panic, it troubles you that you can only invite 70x ppl to it while you got used to 150++ on the open world, while we on the other hand got used to our <50 man raids on open world, and the extra 20x just gives use a huge bonus ^^.
So, cya next time!

Nemorov
06-02-2015, 11:44 AM

So you went for Pirate because no good PvP, and now you are Pirate and you still miss the good PvP. After you joined one of the biggest PvP Guilds. Do you want PvP or do you want it easy? Its like with Encore. They left CAD Alllie because no PvP Action. After they made Rest almost all good PvP joined in Rest, so nothing changed at all. I dont get it, i guess no one.

Devotion
06-02-2015, 12:33 PM
all good PvP joined in Rest.

Patshu
06-02-2015, 01:05 PM
There wasn't a missunderstanding Painlez.

We are allowed to kill our enemies or not?

Painlez
06-02-2015, 01:11 PM
@Patshu you maybe know or dont but we dont kill allies who carry packs as BS is an ally. For my understanding this was a misunderstanding from both sites.

Makkie
06-02-2015, 01:22 PM
Dont know why people fighting what happen at the momment, done is done,

Se the future and also have an other Epic Castle seige.

Patshu
06-02-2015, 01:35 PM
@Painlez we weren't allied with Black Swans

DeaDei
06-02-2015, 01:48 PM
i bet 15 g on prime and lose them becaus of a fking ddos? rageprime i want my money back... thx

Makkie
06-02-2015, 04:49 PM
i bet 15 g on prime and lose them becaus of a fking ddos? rageprime i want my money back... thx

are u a sad loser DeaDei? :/

Aphex
06-02-2015, 07:19 PM
One love.

vampirian
06-02-2015, 08:09 PM

Our OS who art in CPU, UNIX be thy name.
Thy programs run, thy syscalls done,
in kernel as it is in user!
Give us this day our daily cycles,
And forgive us our GOTO's
As we forgive them that also use BASIC.
Lead us not into FORTRAN,
But deliver us from COBOL.
For thine is the for loop, the while and the switch
For ever and ever,
Amen.

omg you are so noobs which you dont know how to set up a damn firewall to avoid Ddos and how to make a damn TS admin rights.
Anyways you can not prove that CAD did that. So stop complaining and accuse - insult a guild just because 75 chars managed to keep their castle.
Lets see if we keep the castle next time what you gonna say to accuse us.
/GF QQ and cry moar

this topic sux anyway

Sladarius
06-02-2015, 08:22 PM
omg you are so noobs which you dont know how to set up a damn firewall to avoid Ddos and how to make a damn TS admin rights.

I'd wager quite a bit of cash the guy who runs the teamspeak knows what he's doing, probably more than you.

StarBuxx
06-03-2015, 12:01 AM
Why are you guys so sure that CAD will lose this Castle?

May the do not have that many geared people, compared to Prime.

And yes maybe they struggle with Defending it, but they are doing the best they can.

Our Defending at the last siege was organized and did work out as you guys saw.

And I’m sure that attacking a castle should not be easy. No matter what you are bringing on.

I doubt that this Castle ever will fall into Lelianas hands.

RagePrime
06-03-2015, 12:28 AM
Why are you guys so sure that CAD will lose this Castle?

May the do not have that many geared people, compared to Prime.

And yes maybe they struggle with Defending it, but they are doing the best they can.

Our Defending at the last siege was organized and did work out as you guys saw.

And I’m sure that attacking a castle should not be easy. No matter what you are bringing on.

I doubt that this Castle ever will fall into Lelianas hands.

If being dominatet for first 30min and basicly spawn-camped (even with reinfocrements afer 20min), is for you organized and works out ... then be it.

But you do know, as anyone else that saw what was going on for that timeframe, till the ddos startet, that Prime would have taken the castle easy.
You only got the controll because there was no more properly placed raidlead in the game for the reason statet above. Go do your Siege without teamspeak/raidlead and talk again, let your members defend it fighting only by themselves without any commands.

PS.: go get on a wall or even clear all the walls to get controll back without any siege Towers (or trebs), it is impossible unless you have spezial builds that can use skills to get up!

Myssy
06-03-2015, 01:34 AM
its rly great how this "you cheating ♥♥♥♥♥es" goes on and on....
btw specki was NOT banned for cheating/exploiting!
Our leaders would NEVER encourage someone to do this sort of hacking/ddosing or other things!
SO STOP WITH THIS ♥♥♥♥!
Who knows, maybe someone other did the ddosing all the time just that you blame CAD and that we blame you and the hate goes on and on...maybe it was an ex-cad member...maybe a primemember was it to get more hating towards cad...but at the end all i can say is: it was never ever in speaking that ts-hacking/ddosing would be some sort of solution and noone spoke ever about anything alike in CAD.
So just stop with it and live with it. We hadnt our leader too(so skills and a good tank with hp where missing also a lot of materials...), we had a rly hard fight and someone had to try to lead without preperation on our side too. So it was all the same on both sides, we all struggled becaus of this and yet cad managed in this chaos to hold the castle. Why not Prime managed with all this preparetion to get the castle without the leaders?!

RagePrime
06-03-2015, 01:42 AM
its rly great how this "you cheating ♥♥♥♥♥es" goes on and on....
btw specki was NOT banned for cheating/exploiting!
Our leaders would NEVER encourage someone to do this sort of hacking/ddosing or other things!
SO STOP WITH THIS ♥♥♥♥!
Who knows, maybe someone other did the ddosing all the time just that you blame CAD and that we blame you and the hate goes on and on...maybe it was an ex-cad member...maybe a primemember was it to get more hating towards cad...but at the end all i can say is: it was never ever in speaking that ts-hacking/ddosing would be some sort of solution and noone spoke ever about anything alike in CAD.
So just stop with it and live with it. We hadnt our leader too(so skills and a good tank with hp where missing also a lot of materials...), we had a rly hard fight and someone had to try to lead without preperation on our side too. So it was all the same on both sides, we all struggled becaus of this and yet cad managed in this chaos to hold the castle. Why not Prime managed with all this preparetion to get the castle without the leaders?!

either way u cant read or dont want to.

all trebs and SIEGE TOWERS(onyl way to get on wall w/o spezial builds or buildings) were on liliana -> cant even get on walls.

Its not the same if u get dcīd before the siege even starts, and in the middle while dominating.

... yea specki was banned for trying to scam the support (in short).
If you think specki wont encourage any means ... then you dont even know your leader (ofc he plans a lot of stuff without telling all his members).

Myssy
06-03-2015, 02:00 AM
omg and cad had no chance to give out blood crystals or siege ammo i thing some buffood was there too...so guess what?! i heard you were on the siege walls and campped cad in the spawn?! how does this go without guys on the wall???
Rly its sad that you blame 30 minutes of the leader not being there against 2 hours of our leader not there and a lot of other things.....it was as it was and yeah maybe specki dont tell everyone about everything, but as i said he never said anything about it being ok or who can do such a ♥♥♥♥.

But yeah ex cadler who joined other guilds and speak ♥♥♥♥ about the ex guild arent so trustworthy....Hate all over the server, maybe just play the game dont hate and enjoy the fun. Even if there are dcs or loses or wins without a pack.

Airyka
06-03-2015, 02:08 AM
I don't know if I find it really sad, or really funny that you don't realize or can't accept that he was banned for the item dupe exploit.

Myssy
06-03-2015, 02:19 AM
if it WAS the dupe exploit then i would accept it. but asking a gm, getting something back that was destroyed isnt the duping exploit where the dupers saved the original item and get a second one. btw specki never get any item back so it wasnt a dupe after all just asking a GM about something...but ok if you know more then then trion have fun telling more stories ;)
and as i said, he got banned for this yes, it was not cheating or exploiting...just "Lying" to gms and dont got anything. And the perma bann is a little harsh for this but it wasnt correct from him. So it is as it is.

RagePrime
06-03-2015, 02:21 AM
But yeah ex cadler who joined other guilds and speak ♥♥♥♥ about the ex guild arent so trustworthy....Hate all over the server, maybe just play the game dont hate and enjoy the fun. Even if there are dcs or loses or wins without a pack.

speak ♥♥♥♥ about ex guild ... when?
I just listet facts dude, if you want to be blind stay blind and dont listen.
And even if you manage to clasify it as ♥♥♥♥ from your point of view, i didnt start the sensless hate or being not trustworthy. WE do play the game and all we want to do, we can archive till now with just 15members at peake times. (some content with the dream together)

And just because i join another guild after leaving dsnt mean i hate you or anything.
In fact i left and had no guild (formed a guild jsut to have a guild chat to stay better in contact with the RU guys that left cad too).

RagePrime
06-03-2015, 02:23 AM
if it WAS the dupe exploit then i would accept it. but asking a gm, getting something back that was destroyed isnt the duping exploit where the dupes saved the original item and get a second one. btw specki never get any item back so it wasnt a dupe after all just asking a GM about something...but ok if you know more then then trion have fun telling more stories ;)
and as i said, he got banned for this yes, it was not cheating or exploiting...just "Lying" to gms and dont got anything. And the perma bann is a little harsh for this but it wasnt correct from him. So it is as it is.

Yea trying to get a item duped that he allready broke is totaly accaptable (he tryed it 2 times) ... totaly harsh to bann someone for that... did you even listen to yourself?

Its the same as asking for a dupe of a item to break the item to try to regrade higher.
ITS THE SAME!

Eddie
06-03-2015, 02:25 AM
Our OS who art in CPU, UNIX be thy name.
Thy programs run, thy syscalls done,
in kernel as it is in user!
Give us this day our daily cycles,
And forgive us our GOTO's
As we forgive them that also use BASIC.
Lead us not into FORTRAN,
But deliver us from COBOL.
For thine is the for loop, the while and the switch
For ever and ever,
Amen.

Anyways you can not prove that CAD did that. So stop complaining and accuse - insult a guild just because 75 chars managed to keep their castle.
Lets see if we keep the castle next time what you gonna say to accuse us.
/GF QQ and cry moar

this topic sux anyway

http://i.imgur.com/Hfzf14T.gif

Myssy
06-03-2015, 02:27 AM
rly rageprime cant you read or what? i never said that it was ok...never did this. BUT it wasnt the dupe exploit as others descripe it. Just all i said about it.
btw in rl a defraud and a attempted defraud is differently punished...thats the reason i say the PERMA ban is little bit harsh for the attempt. and i said also that it wasn ok, so a punishment for this is ok.

And i dont talked only about you rageprime, there were a lot of ex members that now telling stories, get the hate going and even manipulated forum or dkp system...Sry dont take it personal but a lot of ex members arent so nice after the left.

DeaDei
06-03-2015, 02:30 AM
are u a sad loser DeaDei? :/
i am not sad becaus i lose i am sad becaus i had no chance to win becaus someone ddos the ts of prime :D
and btw CAD only wins becaus of NEO
GG

Makkie
06-03-2015, 03:51 AM
If being dominatet for first 30min and basicly spawn-camped (even with reinfocrements afer 20min), is for you organized and works out ... then be it.

But you do know, as anyone else that saw what was going on for that timeframe, till the ddos startet, that Prime would have taken the castle easy.
You only got the controll because there was no more properly placed raidlead in the game for the reason statet above. Go do your Siege without teamspeak/raidlead and talk again, let your members defend it fighting only by themselves without any commands.

PS.: go get on a wall or even clear all the walls to get controll back without any siege Towers (or trebs), it is impossible unless you have spezial builds that can use skills to get up!

our raidleaders was dc all the time aswell,

dont know why u guys say the same thing over and over again.

Makkie
06-03-2015, 03:55 AM
i am not sad becaus i lose i am sad becaus i had no chance to win becaus someone ddos the ts of prime :D
and btw CAD only wins becaus of NEO
GG

Ofc the one that ddos u should get ♥♥♥♥♥,
and then tortured xD.

That why u have allied right?
to become something more then a guild :)

DeaDei
06-03-2015, 04:02 AM
our raidleaders was dc all the time aswell,

dont know why u guys say the same thing over and over again.
raidleader dc XD fatjoe is such a good raidleader 2 month ago when i still was in CAD and we was at jola he asked what he have to do there XD he only could lead you if someone siege arcum iris

Airyka
06-03-2015, 04:21 AM
Implying a raid leader on defense is even half as important as offensive, which is already unbalanced as hell, exploiting the gatehouse only makes it even more difficult, be glad we even showed up to give you the pvp you don't deserve.

vampirian
06-03-2015, 04:28 AM
http://i.imgur.com/Hfzf14T.gif

\m/

DeaDei
06-03-2015, 05:08 AM
Implying a raid leader on defense is even half as important as offensive, which is already unbalanced as hell, exploiting the gatehouse only makes it even more difficult, be glad we even showed up to give you the pvp you don't deserve.
dude thats CAD they dont want pvp they want piece in ynyster...

Makkie
06-03-2015, 06:34 AM
raidleader dc XD fatjoe is such a good raidleader 2 month ago when i still was in CAD and we was at jola he asked what he have to do there XD he only could lead you if someone siege arcum iris

that was 2 mouth ago right?

evryone can learn :)

:)

madjago
06-03-2015, 08:16 AM
i love how so many cad members ive never seen on the forums are hear defending themselves, yet wheres fatjoe wheres specki,? is it because they know the truth and they don't tell there ******ed zerglings?????.
as for the ex cad in this thread they speak the truth because unlike the majority of current cad they aren't ******s but rather decent people and players.

Makkie
06-03-2015, 08:49 AM
i love how so many cad members ive never seen on the forums are hear defending themselves, yet wheres fatjoe wheres specki,? is it because they know the truth and they don't tell there ******ed zerglings?????.
as for the ex cad in this thread they speak the truth because unlike the majority of current cad they aren't ******s but rather decent people and players.

haha now u start with that zerg thing :)
ur so funny mate.

madjago
06-03-2015, 12:21 PM
haha now u start with that zerg thing :)
ur so funny mate.

cad has and always will rely on shear numbers so yes you are a zerg its not and insult its meerly the truth

Makkie
06-03-2015, 01:10 PM
cad has and always will rely on shear numbers so yes you are a zerg its not and insult its meerly the truth

ok if u say so :)

Nemorov
06-03-2015, 01:50 PM
dude thats CAD they dont want pvp they want piece in ynyster...

I guess you too, or why u came back from the Pirates? To much War? Do you miss CAD?

Nemorov
06-03-2015, 02:02 PM

This wasnt a Compliment at all, because this Game or this Server have much more PvEers as PvPers. If now all PvPers join one Guild, then is PvP dead, no doubt.

Hatiz
06-03-2015, 02:20 PM
This topic is so toxic , really guys really we DDosd your TS ? Again ? And we do it everywhere and always when we show up ? God do you guys and girls really believe the ♥♥♥♥ you write down here ? Maybe you should ask Jinster why hes on your Teamspeak and on ours too when all the trouble with the leading guys started , just saying :)

Btw we didnt payed 21k or 12k Gold for the last nuimari scrolls , since we simply dont even had that amount of gold and ppl which where in the guild should know it since its written in the docs but whatever.

All you guys do is making yourself looking like sore loosers on a siege you thought youve won it when it started.
You managed to use the freeze right at the start and since Fatjoe (which was capable for the cannons and with it the antiglideactivation at the start and which was the one who could have used the skills aswell) couldnt do anything for nearly the whole siege you managed to get on the walls , sadly ALOT of you felt down at our spawn and wasnt even able to get up anymore (was so funny to see how you tried over and over again and when we told our guys not even to think about killing you down there you started to spawn tanks which where nice training dummies for the suicide gliderskill :) ) .
There was alot of towers and trebs and tanks and yes you got the first wall pretty fast down and we all thought it wouldnt take long till more walls and the gatehouse where down but surprisingly we , the noobzergers , managed to take out your tanks as soon as we noticed em whereever you spawned em and hindered you getting much more then that done. (and NO not by telling any secret-DDos-agent-man to get your TS down)

If you had fun at the siege WHY THE HELL YOU CANT JUST SAY GG WP like everyone who had actually fun would do ?

Ah well , whatever , you may hate us and write wrong accusations about us (btw PROOFS PLS before you open your mouth again) in this topic but you wont get rid of us so soon. :)

We might be not a hardcore pro uber pvp guild (and never stated that btw) but we still have fun , what about you ?
Can you see anything else then hypocrisy , betrayel and hate in that fog of anger around you ?

THIS IS A GAME !!! NOT THE REAL LIFE !!!

and like Jim Morrison sang it once "... take it easy baby , take it as it comes ..." ;)

so hf or have hate whatever you prefer

DeaDei
06-03-2015, 02:22 PM
I guess you too, or why u came back from the Pirates? To much War? Do you miss CAD?
yes you are right i want peace in ynyster it helps me so much.... i came back becaus i was every day with the get tankier guys on their ts they all was not pirates so we couldnt do anything together ofc i will come back then and play with then...
and yes i miss cad very much ... i miss the great pvp vs blackswans in windscore to force war their thats great... farmer problems

Nemorov
06-03-2015, 02:32 PM
i miss the great pvp vs blackswans in windscore to force war their thats great... farmer problems

And ur qqing because they forced to War? And ur a PvPer? Man u cry even more for meaningless ♥♥♥♥ as every Farmboy here.

"This is so Evil, i hate CAD forever."

http://images.moviefanatic.com/iu/t_full/v1364990936/dr-evil.jpg

Eddie
06-03-2015, 02:47 PM
This topic is so toxic , really guys really we DDosd your TS ? Again ? And we do it everywhere and always when we show up ? God do you guys and girls really believe the ♥♥♥♥ you write down here ? Maybe you should ask Jinster why hes on your Teamspeak and on ours too when all the trouble with the leading guys started , just saying :)

Btw we didnt payed 21k or 12k Gold for the last nuimari scrolls , since we simply dont even had that amount of gold and ppl which where in the guild should know it since its written in the docs but whatever.

All you guys do is making yourself looking like sore loosers on a siege you thought youve won it when it started.
You managed to use the freeze right at the start and since Fatjoe (which was capable for the cannons and with it the antiglideactivation at the start and which was the one who could have used the skills aswell) couldnt do anything for nearly the whole siege you managed to get on the walls , sadly ALOT of you felt down at our spawn and wasnt even able to get up anymore (was so funny to see how you tried over and over again and when we told our guys not even to think about killing you down there you started to spawn tanks which where nice training dummies for the suicide gliderskill :) ) .
There was alot of towers and trebs and tanks and yes you got the first wall pretty fast down and we all thought it wouldnt take long till more walls and the gatehouse where down but surprisingly we , the noobzergers , managed to take out your tanks as soon as we noticed em whereever you spawned em and hindered you getting much more then that done. (and NO not by telling any secret-DDos-agent-man to get your TS down)

If you had fun at the siege WHY THE HELL YOU CANT JUST SAY GG WP like everyone who had actually fun would do ?

Ah well , whatever , you may hate us and write wrong accusations about us (btw PROOFS PLS before you open your mouth again) in this topic but you wont get rid of us so soon. :)

We might be not a hardcore pro uber pvp guild (and never stated that btw) but we still have fun , what about you ?
Can you see anything else then hypocrisy , betrayel and hate in that fog of anger around you ?

and like Jim Morrison sang it once "... take it easy baby , take it as it comes ..." ;)

http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/2013/05/didnt-read.gif

Airyka
06-03-2015, 06:30 PM

Considering I seen 12.1k bid on the "Nuimari" scroll myself (I was the one who purchased the heedmar one for 750g) it puts your entire character into question, if you're going to lie about that you would probably lie about anything else. By the way, I wasn't the only one who saw it my allies saw it as well.

Makish
06-03-2015, 09:05 PM
it was not cheating or exploiting...just "Lying" to gms and dont got anything.

so lying is not cheating?

are you married? :D

Myssy
06-03-2015, 11:33 PM
Considering I seen 12.1k bid on the "Nuimari" scroll myself (I was the one who purchased the heedmar one for 750g) it puts your entire character into question, if you're going to lie about that you would probably lie about anything else. By the way, I wasn't the only one who saw it my allies saw it as well.

it doesnt mean that WE bought it if you look who owns nuimari now...

Hatiz
06-03-2015, 11:55 PM

OMFG , yeah you saw 12k on Nuimari from NEO since NEO got the castle , got it ?
I talk here about CAD and hell yeah we dont even had 12k when you bought the Heedmar scroll for 750G (while we dont even bid on it btw) so pls Ayrika dont make a bigger fool out of yourself anymore.

I hope you understand that i dont lied about anything here since i speak about CAD and not about or for NEO , god this would be funny if it wouldnt be so sad.

getting some water , all the salt makes me thirsty

have fun or wait it seems you cant im sry

Airyka
06-04-2015, 12:01 AM
I'm not salty about anything, and I was referring to your alliance as a whole, considering the castle was a "gift", and we all know why Black Swans didn't get it.

If anyone seems salty its you Redsonya. (^:

Hatiz
06-04-2015, 12:03 AM
I'm not salty about anything, and I was referring to your alliance as a whole, considering the castle was a "gift", and we all know why Black Swans didn't get it.

If anyone seems salty its you Redsonya. (^:

No sry honey im not and i didnt try to call you a liar and since you are able to make a fool out of yourself so good i dont need to call you a fool aswell. :^)

Topkek
06-04-2015, 03:29 AM
This thread

https://i.imgur.com/CJkB18d.gif

BrutLeX
06-04-2015, 08:13 AM
OMFG , yeah you saw 12k on Nuimari from NEO since NEO got the castle , got it ?
I talk here about CAD and hell yeah we dont even had 12k when you bought the Heedmar scroll for 750G (while we dont even bid on it btw) so pls Ayrika dont make a bigger fool out of yourself anymore.

I hope you understand that i dont lied about anything here since i speak about CAD and not about or for NEO , god this would be funny if it wouldnt be so sad.

getting some water , all the salt makes me thirsty

have fun or wait it seems you cant im sry
Just wait a sec here, you "gave" the Nuimari castle to NEO, your ally, and made them waste 12k on it?
Literally you just made your ally throw out ~12k gold on the window, they could have bought it much cheaper :D

We are talking about the previous scrolls for the CAD castles, since we were trying to win the bid on them since quiet a while, and we kept seeing them being bought out by your guild for some horrible amounts of gold...

DeaDei
06-04-2015, 08:37 AM
so lying is not cheating?

are you married? :D
XD

Colt
06-04-2015, 08:38 AM
@Leliana/Airyaka wtf why am I getting bm'd back on page 3? I literally haven't played 1.7 for more than 10hours and last time I played, Prime/Encore were still allied :(

Also I have like 5 forum posts ?? U crazy

DeaDei
06-04-2015, 08:47 AM
And ur qqing because they forced to War?

i am not qqing becaus they forced war i am qqing becaus when i and some other from CAD go their and do what they want, kill and force
WS into War, they start qqing in the guild chat.

"This is so Evil, i hate CAD forever."
i dont hate CAD, CAD helped me get something like the serpentis gear, but i dont like most of the players in CAD and their attitude

Makkie
06-04-2015, 10:48 AM
i am not qqing becaus they forced war i am qqing becaus when i and some other from CAD go their and do what they want, kill and force

i dont hate CAD, CAD helped me get something like the serpentis gear, but i dont like most of the players in CAD and their attitude

Dedded u like me alot right? :)

Myssy
06-04-2015, 11:11 AM

I heard it was some organized pvp battle/training and you crushed it with force and pked even on the guild members there....so the qqing there was maybe right.

btw makish, sorry but i dont like boys :cool:

Airyka
06-04-2015, 11:13 AM
@Leliana/Airyaka wtf why am I getting bm'd back on page 3? I literally haven't played 1.7 for more than 10hours and last time I played, Prime/Encore were still allied :(

Also I have like 5 forum posts ?? U crazy

♥♥♥♥..
Sorry, Revive, I must have mixed you up with someone else.

I remember you specifically now. My bad. T_T

Eddie
06-04-2015, 11:59 AM
___________________▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
_______________▄▀▀____▀▀▀▀▄____█
___________▄▀▀__▀▀▀▀▀▀▄___▀▄___█
__________█▄▄▄▄▄▄_______▀▄__▀▄__█
_________█_________▀▄______█____█_█
______▄█_____________▀▄_____▐___▐_▌
______██_______________▀▄___▐_▄▀▀▀▄
______█________██_______▌__▐▄▀______█
______█_________█_______▌__▐▐________▐
_____▐__________▌_____▄▀▀▀__▌_______▐_____________ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
______▌__________▀▀▀▀________▀▀▄▄▄▀______▄▄████▓▓▓ ▓▓▓▓███▄
______▌____________________________▄▀__▄▄█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
______▐__________________________▄▀_▄█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓__ ___▓▓____▓▓█▄
_______▌______________________▄▀_▄█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓____ ▓▓_▓▓_▓▓__▓▓█
_____▄▀▄_________________▄▀▀▌██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓__▓▓▓_ __▓▓_▓▓__▓▓█
____▌____▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀___▌█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓__▓_____ ___▓▓___▓▓▓█
_____▀▄_________________▄▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████████████▄▄ _____▓▓__▓▓▓█
_______█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▄▄ ___▓▓▓▓▓█
_______█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓███▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ██▓▓▓▓▓▓█
________█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓█▓▓██░░███████░██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓█
________█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓░░░░░█░░░░░██░░░░██▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓▌
________█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███░░░░░░░░____░██░░░░░░░██ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▌
________▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██░░░░░░░________░░░░░░░░░█ █████▓▓▓▓▓█▓▌
________▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██░░░░░░___▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░███░ ░███▓▓▓▓▓█▓▌
_________█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██░░░░░___▓▓█▄▄▓░░░░░░░░___ ░░░░█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▌
_________█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█░░█░░░___▓▓██░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓_ _░░░░█▓▓▓▓██
_________█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█░███░░____▓░░░░░░░░░░░█▄█▓ __░░░░█▓▓█▓█
_________▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▓_ _░░░░███▓█
__________█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓_ ░░░░░██▓█
__________█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░_░ ░░░░██▓█
__________█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░██▓█
___________█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░███ ██░██░░░
___________█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░░░__███████░░░░░█████ ██░░█░░░░
___________█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░░░█▄▄▄▀▀▀▀██████████ ██░░█░░░░
___________▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░░░██████▄__▀▀░░░███░░ ░░░█░░░
___________▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒█░░░░░░▓▓▓▓▓███▄░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░______▄▄▄
___________█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒▒▒▒█░░░░░░▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░▄▄▄_▄▀▀____▀▄
__________█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒▒▒▒█▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░_ ___▄▀____▀▄_________▀▄
_________█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒▒▒▒█▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░____ __▐▄________█▄▄▀▀▀▄__█
________█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒▒▒▒▒▒█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░_________ ___█_█______▐_________▀▄▌
_______█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒▒▒▒▒▒███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒▒▄_________ __█__▀▄____█____▄▄▄____▐
______█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█_______▒▒█▒▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒▒▒▄______ ___█____▀▀█▀▄▀▀▀___▀▀▄▄▐
_____█▓▓▓▓▓██▒_________▒█▒▒▒▒▒███▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒▒▒██_____ ___▐_______▀█_____________█
____█▓▓████▒█▒_________▒█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒███████▒▒▒▒██____ ___█_______▐______▄▄▄_____█
__█▒██▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒____▒▒▒█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒____▒█▓█__▄ █__█______▀▄▄▀▀____▀▀▄▄█
__█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▒████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█_______█▓▓█▓▓ ▌_▐________▐____________▐
__█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒███▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒_______█▓▓▓█▓ ▌__▌_______▐_____▄▄____▐
_█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒_____█▓▓▓█▓▓ ▌__▌_______▀▄▄▀______▐
_█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒███████▓▓█▓▓▓▌ __▀▄_______________▄▀
_█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒███▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██▓▓▓▓▓ ▌___▀▄_________▄▀▀
█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▓▓▓▓ ▓▀▄__▀▄▄█▀▀▀
█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██▓▓ ▓▓██▄▄▄▀
█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██ ██
█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒█
_█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▒█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ █▄▄▄▄▄
_█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▒▒█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒███ ▒▒▒▒▒▒██▄▄
__█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▒▒█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒███▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▄
__█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▒▒█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
__█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▒▒█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
___█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▒▒█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▌
____█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▒▒█▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░ ░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▌
____█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█████████████▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░ ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▌
_____█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█_______▐▒▒▒▒█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▌
______█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█________█▒▒█▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌
_______█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█________█▒█▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌
________█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█________█▒▒▒▒▒▒░░▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
_________█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█________█▒▒▒▒░░▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
_________█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█________█▒▒▒░░░░░░░▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▀
__________█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█_______█▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒░░░ ░░░░░▒▒▒█▀▀▀
___________█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█_______█░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒░░░░█▀
____________█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█_______█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒█▀
_____________█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█_______█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒█▀
_____________█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█_______▀▀▀██████ █▀▀
______________█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
_______________█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
________________█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
_________________█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
__________________█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒█
___________________█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒▒▒▒█
___________________█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
___________________█████████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
____________________█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
____________________█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
_____________________█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▌
_____________________█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▌
______________________█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░▌
_______________________█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░█
________________________█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░█
__________________________██▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░█▀
_____________________________█░░░░░█▀

DeaDei
06-04-2015, 12:57 PM
I heard it was some organized pvp battle/training and you crushed it with force and pked even on the guild members there....so the qqing there was maybe right.

well we had fun and they had pvp so why the qq was right?

L0cK
06-04-2015, 04:47 PM
Deadei u are just "platzwurst" !!!

Devotion
06-04-2015, 10:36 PM
♥♥♥♥..
Sorry, Revive, I must have mixed you up with someone else.

I remember you specifically now. My bad. T_T

I forgive u too for using my name. its cool don't sweat it :D

RagePrime
06-05-2015, 01:03 AM

btw makish, sorry but i dont like boys :cool:

If you hear in g-chat from the ppl that are probabaly on paire with the worst 1% of kyp in pvp, that they want to do premade pvp against BS or anyone else... ofc you dont come and fight with them.

But we decidet to show them how its done with a lil force of better pvpīrs, we came there and saw how our guild mates were just spawncamped by BS.
Ofc we go and show them pvp, we came and attacked BS, after that we send our guild-mates back to there spawn since it was just shamefull for the guild to have them represent us :).

The guys that died also flagged on us, not once but like 4 to 7 times trying to fall into our back while we had our fun with BS.

SO i dont see anything wrong with having a lil fun too, just with better players.

Myssy
06-05-2015, 03:10 AM
yeah but maybe they dont get better if you interrupt this sort of "training" and maybe it looks like spawncamping, but eventually they made a break for less respawntime or what ever. I on my own think if they want to do pvp with 5vs5 or so others should ask to join not overrun them and have "their" fun. ^^

RagePrime
06-05-2015, 05:38 AM
yeah but maybe they dont get better if you interrupt this sort of "training" and maybe it looks like spawncamping, but eventually they made a break for less respawntime or what ever. I on my own think if they want to do pvp with 5vs5 or so others should ask to join not overrun them and have "their" fun. ^^

Even BS was happy that we came, cuzz they found it boring. (just saying)

I dont think they had fun ... but yea sure u werent there u cant know.