PDA

View Full Version : Braaaains... (hi, an introduction)

MrZombie
06-01-2015, 06:13 PM
Hey guys, I've been grinding on the NA servers all day, every day since launch and kept running out of labor so I kept getting more and more patron accounts to use up their labor. Well, I'm now at 6 accs and so when I made the EU chars (to help pay for the apexes), I decided I'd have some fun ^_^

You might have seen me and my zombie army on follow blasting through your town, I assure you none of my accs are bots - I just have 2 computers and 2 laptops within reach (I work from home), although I dont like being logged into all 4 at the same time, as it gets impossible to do anything effectively since I mix up the keyboards/mice (you can only have so much desk space).

Anyways, I was running through a city yesterday and found BRAIN and figured I'd RP a zombie horde for a few minutes and it resulted in this screenshot:

http://i.imgur.com/7mLWPYu.jpg

Allright, all my accs are at 5k labor so gotta go use it up. Anyways, if anyone's interested in labor exchange or in buying my labor, hit me up - I'm willing to sell/trade 3 accs worth of labor for now.

I can also craft packs for you if you are willing to haul them away and provide mats - just whisper me @ Zombiies (2 i's) when you see me on ingame ^_^

p.s. Thanks to the Devilish guys for inviting my main into their guild, you guys seem to be a pretty tight group of people and I look forward to having some action/pvp with you all ^_^

Seplon
06-02-2015, 12:02 AM
you guys seem to be a pretty tight group of people and I look forward to having some action/pvp with you all ^_^

Just impressions and won't happen :)

Cakemiix
06-02-2015, 11:08 AM
40 quid a month for a 20k labor pool... No thanks.

MrZombie
06-02-2015, 12:04 PM
You pay for patron with IRL money? I've always paid for it with ingame money (minus the first month, that's always for irl money) by buying apex from other players and converting it to credits.

I spend money when I want to buy credits to buy marketplace stuff, since that's a better value for irl money than buying apex for that.

Just my thoughts though *shrug*

p.s. it's a 30k labor pool :> I couldn't get the other 2 accs logged on because I only have 4 PCs within reach :(