PDA

View Full Version : Character Animation/Movement Bug

Illuminist
07-23-2014, 09:23 AM
I am experiencing an annoying animation bug and stuck character issue. Character appears to float above terrain instead of running. Occasionally while dismounting the character will remain in seated riding position floating on the ground. While gliding glider is invisible. weapons and trade packs displayed on back of character will separate trailing behind character at an increasing distance until character halts. Finally ladders are un-climbable. character becomes stuck. Escape skill gives message cannot be used while airborne. Character becomes unstuck at base of ladder after logout-login cycle. This condition persists at all the video resolutions and quality setting combinations I have tried. switching camera styles and between Direct X 9 & 11 do not effect condition.

This condition does not seem to be universal across my account or computer as I have created new characters that walk normally at the starting areas of the game.

I have a system that allows high frame rates at very high settings and have had minimal graphics or performance issues other that the described condition at settings from low to very high and resolutions from 1280 x 1024 to 2550 x 1440.

Other than abandoning this character can Trion, XL Games or any forum members suggest a possible solution to this issue? Thanks for your attention.

Daardo
10-07-2014, 05:58 AM
I think the only way is to remove game and reinstall it.

Popss
12-29-2014, 08:13 PM
For the last few days I have the same problem.... is it character based issue? I have reinstalled the game to no avail.
Cache deleted. Direct 9 Direct 11
everything been done from what i read here. Anyone can help?