PDA

View Full Version : ArcheAge Devouring Depths Livestream: June 5 at 2:30 PM PDT

Scapes
06-04-2015, 07:08 PM
http://www.trionworlds.com/archeage/wp-content/uploads/sites/6/2015/06/leviathan_header.jpg (http://www.trionworlds.com/archeage/en/2015/06/04/archeage-devouring-depths-livestream-june-5-at-230-pm-pdt/)

Join Producer Merv "Khrolan" Lee Kwai, Associate Producer Amanda "Amary" Fry, and Senior Community Relations Manager Evan "Scapes" Berman on the Trion Worlds Twitch channel (http://www.twitch.tv/trionworlds) for our next ArcheAge livestream. We’ll be reviewing the newest patch notes for Devouring Depths (Update 1.7B) and demonstrating ice fishing along with a special cameo of Erenor's new world boss, the leviathan.

We'll also address questions from the livestream chat so be sure to attend!

ArcheAge Devouring Depths Livestream
Twitch Channel: http://www.twitch.tv/trionworlds
Start Time: Friday, June 5 at 2:30 PM PDT (GMT-7)
Duration: 45-60 minutes

Read the full article on the website. (http://www.trionworlds.com/archeage/en/2015/06/04/archeage-devouring-depths-livestream-june-5-at-230-pm-pdt/)

Kino
06-04-2015, 07:11 PM
CAN WE GET THAT LIST FOR THE RNG BOXES YET TRINO . thxs amary.

williamcaw
06-04-2015, 07:19 PM
how much does it cost "Gilda or vocation", does it take to get a submarine?

Noaani
06-04-2015, 07:25 PM
You didn't ask for questions in this thread, but I am going to ask some anyway.

1, are there any plans to give us a different avenue to gain the stats that are not currently available to us due to costumes in our version not having any stats on them? While I do agree with taking stats off costume items, if we do not have some other way to get those stats, our characters are inherently gimped compared to other regions.

2, The abilities mounts have in this game right now make use of the characters melee or ranged skill - depending on the ability. Are there any plans to add mounts to the game that make use of a characters magic or healing skills? The highly anticipated new mount - Cactus Dash - as detailed here (http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?196219-Mirage-Donkeygate-Part-2&p=1734499#post1734499), may be a good opportunity to start!

3, we have the ability to transform lunarite to fine and superior variants and back, are there any plans to add the same abilities for fire and wave lunarite?

Ormagodon
06-04-2015, 07:25 PM
Mmm ice fishing.:)

Scapes
06-04-2015, 07:33 PM
You didn't ask for questions in this thread, but I am going to ask some anyway.

We'll have a lot of Devouring Depths to cover but I'll still grab some questions from here.

Arki
06-04-2015, 07:45 PM
We'll have a lot of Devouring Depths to cover but I'll still grab some questions from here.

I am sorry as I usually miss these, but what update is going to not allow all our lunagems to break on a subsequent failure at slot 2 or above?

Warlockk
06-04-2015, 07:49 PM
So what is the new way to get Superior Red Regrade Charms? because they're priced at 1k~1.5k gold right now. They used to be at 300 gold each...
Same for Red Regrade Charms, they were 200 gold each, now they are at 500 to 600 gold each. Regrading is already painful with the RNG system, having such charms at exorbitant prices makes it even more demotivating.

Thanks in advance

nebadger
06-04-2015, 07:52 PM
Do plan to address the issue of people losing land due to castles moving? You keep talking about the risks of owning land in auroria but have yet to explain why those with land on non activated loadstones would have a reason to worry when proper game mechanics are used. Is there going to be any punishment for those who have used the exploit? is anything going to be said to deter people from eploiting the castles further in the next 3 weeks. Are the people who lost land going to be compensated or get their land back? These are the questions I and others want to know.

Bunnyleptic
06-04-2015, 07:53 PM
Will Vocation vendor ever get mounts in it??

Any chance to cancel "Evolution" (server merge) at all. Most of us don't want this, we rather have you keep your promise and never merge servers, "evolution" or whatever you want to call it.

Please reconsider this whole idea and just don't do it.

MinervaBlitz
06-04-2015, 07:56 PM
Have you ever considered actually sharing population data for servers? Do you even know for certain the population data, or are you taking stabs in the dark?

CalliCat
06-04-2015, 08:00 PM
How can it be important to you not to compromise the hard work of people in regards to gear but be perfectly fine with you to compromise the hard work of people who have spent their time gaining an economic advantage based on land? How will you address the progression you are taking away from a large portion of your player base? Why are you choosing the most destructive way to solve population issues as your first resort? I am not trying to be snarky I am sure we would all like to understand the reasoning behind these things.

notebene
06-04-2015, 08:04 PM
When will the tech for the alternate costumes be in and enabled for the existing costumes which have them (based on KR screen shots) plus the new ones be released?

Lexaa
06-04-2015, 08:11 PM
Auction House is link to 3 servers on a cluster, what about doing the same for Arena 1v1 & 5v5 ?

Any news about the Growling Yawl please ?

Evann
06-04-2015, 08:15 PM
1) Is there any plans for GMT timezone players to participate castle siege? As for the current castle siege timing, I am unable to participate and enjoy the castle siege.

2) Any updates on increasing the family size?

Was Naima
06-04-2015, 08:37 PM
Are there any plans for other augmented flight devices. eg planes, dragons. Ones that allow a pack or 2 to be carried.

Fiain
06-04-2015, 08:42 PM
Would you consider playing land tetris for us? Give your customers the chance to flag land (maybe three properties each?) As must have in that locale, others as I want it in this area, and others as I dont need to keep. If we say we must have, you leave our land there or work with us to compromise with others in that area - so we know exactly where that land will go. The ones in the area, can be moved anywhere there is space in the area (maybe with some reqs, like edge of area or shoreline if you had that already) and those we dont need to keep, you dont worry about.

I know this would be more work for you - however you'd make many of your customers happier about not facing a land rush and it might make the merges easier for us.

ScouserLFC
06-04-2015, 09:36 PM
please give us a feedback on growling yawl.

A compensation must be done to those who invested tons of gold and time crafting this galleon that now is nothing but a cutter.

nebadger
06-04-2015, 09:49 PM
Are there any plans for other augmented flight devices. eg planes, dragons. Ones that allow a pack or 2 to be carried.

I can easily answer this... no. They don't want to introduce full flight into the game. It's the bane of many MMO's and if they made a way to fly packs. no one would do anything else.

Camino
06-04-2015, 10:10 PM
please give us more music instruments this 300 pvp marks to farm is not a thing what i want iam a musican can you make them like the ones from the loyality tokens without any stats to get the instruments?
i dont like pvp and got not much time to be there to make halcy or whatever give us a chance to get these instruments from the loyality shop

breugo
06-04-2015, 10:46 PM
Since we see server merges (evolution) being a thing now, how long untill we can expect transfers

BigMac
06-04-2015, 11:20 PM
@Scapes, I expect there to be lots of Questions & Concerns related to the Server Merge that's upcoming. Please encourage Linda (TrionBrasse) to join you on this LiveStream.

cpt38
06-04-2015, 11:35 PM
Hello

I would like to ask you a question about the Server Evolution. I am playing in dahuta and I would like to ask what does roleplaying server means? What will change in dahuta when it will be a roleplaying server?
I have never played in a roleplaying server.

Darkenr
06-04-2015, 11:35 PM
how do i stop the nausea that im getting from reading all your devs posts?

Darsy
06-04-2015, 11:45 PM
A realy important question:

Will Pirates be able to get back with the comming updates ?

Moly
06-05-2015, 12:10 AM
Q: Will tower's windows from Blue Tower Mansion be fixed before 1.7B or will it be released broken as on mirage island one ?

More details over ticket #156962

Expendable
06-05-2015, 12:22 AM
Q: Is anything being done to balance Abyssal Attack? Right now on many servers one faction is dominating the event. This means one faction is taking home around 20k gold per day. We can't even get a pack on my faction/server because the other faction uses alts logged out on the island to generate multiple packs. Perhaps the packs could be limited to one per character per day and the level needed to craft the pack could be raised to 50 to prevent (especially f2p) alts from being used to generate packs? It's a very bad rich getting richer situation. I know one side will always be stronger, but why feed massive amounts gold to the side that's already dominant? It seems like terrible design to me.

Q: Are any world bosses being looked at for rebalancing. It seems many of them are extremely difficult when you consider the value of their drops and the very very few people walking away with anything of value.

Q: Carmilla in serpentis is much more difficult than the other three bosses. Could she be toned down a bit.

Q: Will the leviathan be rebalanced before launch when considering that nobody has even gotten a legitimate kill on it in Korea? Whats the point of having these fights when nobody wants to do them because they are impossible?

swizards
06-05-2015, 12:41 AM
Do you have any plan to make own game card for AA?

Macharani and cheese
06-05-2015, 01:50 AM
Can you please do something about Black Pearl Shells? (used in crafting), they are too expensive atm, add some in the rng box?

Any plans to add a recipe for crayfish and starfish(From bamboo traps)?

Oibaf the Bard
06-05-2015, 01:50 AM
The Medium Galleon will be a leviathan drop. will there be another medium galleon that is more easily obtainable? like with gilda stars?

arnie
06-05-2015, 02:34 AM
hi,

Can tell us when the new divine event is going to arrive? ( the divine gift)

the rewards are allready in mirage: Destruction Prevention Charm, lotery box ... for exemple

thx

bizoiador
06-05-2015, 03:17 AM
I have a good question:

* The Bound Destruction Preventive Charm says: "prevents equipment destruction when regrading. Available only for equipment of Celestial grade or higher". - Does it mean that if I use the charm on Divine or better equipment, it could either success or fail, but NEVER downgrade?

Other questions:
- Timetable for red dragon nerf and submarines?
- Can you give us a more accurate date for the server merges and transfers?

Kyazi
06-05-2015, 03:24 AM
GRIFFIN MOUNT x3 PLEASE!!~ (I am pretty much good with everything else at this time excluding the Healer Gear issue but since that is coming along soon I will be patient on that xD)

Kyazi
06-05-2015, 03:25 AM
I have a good question:

* The Bound Destruction Preventive Charm says: "prevents equipment destruction when regrading. Available only for equipment of Celestial grade or higher". - Does it mean that if I use the charm on Divine or better equipment, it could either success or fail, but NEVER downgrade?

It says DESTRUCTION as in destroyed. It can most likely still DOWNGRADE. As the charm is only in place to allow you to go past divine without fear of losing your weapon :)

bizoiador
06-05-2015, 03:28 AM
It says DESTRUCTION as in destroyed. It can most likely still DOWNGRADE. As the charm is only in place to allow you to go past divine without fear of losing your weapon :)

You didn't get it. Divine+ itens don't downgrade.

Xavith
06-05-2015, 03:30 AM
Are normal ghost ships ever going to drop anything other than lunarite?

Psylockeut
06-05-2015, 03:32 AM
Now that we all have Rum River Event coins, why is there no housing décor available for players for crafting nor coins?
Is the only thing a donkey for our troubles, might as well call him Lemon Wings?

Tammuz
06-05-2015, 03:40 AM
I can easily answer this... no. They don't want to introduce full flight into the game. It's the bane of many MMO's and if they made a way to fly packs. no one would do anything else.

Umm, mechanic to solve this is already in game: Cant wear a pack and a glider at the same time...

Full flight exists in korean and russian versions, its only our gimped version that lacks it

Sariall
06-05-2015, 03:42 AM
Will we ever be able to crest our cars as korea can?

Onelastchance
06-05-2015, 03:43 AM
Now that we all have Rum River Event coins, why is there no housing décor available for players for crafting nor coins?
Is the only thing a donkey for our troubles, might as well call him Lemon Wings?

Oh yea some home décor would be cool maybe even a barrel chair the labels for wall covering maybe ohh but wait they are taking ALL my land away so I am not sure I will even have a house to put it in after the merger :(

Tammuz
06-05-2015, 03:43 AM
I have a good question:

Other questions:
- Timetable for red dragon nerf and submarines?
- Can you give us a more accurate date for the server merges and transfers?

And a corolary to this: opening multiple patron accounts to get multiple charms?

Reebi
06-05-2015, 03:51 AM
Trino:

- When will be possible to change nickname?
- Defense skilltree is highly unbalanced. You can mix it with any other two trees and class will be very strong. What you gonna do with this? (as I know in 1.8 they are boosting defense more... what is totally incomprehensible)
- EU Aier server really need merge, arena 5v5 never happen, free housing spots everywhere... during abyssal attack our faction have max. 40 people in raid. It's riddiculous NA servers with MUCH higher population are getting merge but not we.

AgetoAge
06-05-2015, 04:27 AM
Any news about some of the achievements that cannot be done again on how to get them? ex. the bounty hunters cloak.

Also will it be possible to have your hauler or ship fill with packs despawn with the pack in them when you get disconnected or game crash just like how it is when the server crash. Like its on the map of where it have to be summon again and until you done that you cant summon anything else.

Jinsky
06-05-2015, 04:52 AM
Can we get farm wagons/haulers able to plant single seeds automatically? Aside from collecting water, farm wagons and haulers have no farm use at all and don't live up to their names. Us legitimate players need to be able to compete with farming bots in some way or form if you're not going to ban them. Yes, I've opened up tickets. And yes, I've reported in game. I'm sure many will agree that the reporting system in place isn't at all effective.

And from the previous live stream thread:

Reporting players in game does absolutely nothing. Trade bots still doing their thing, bots running around all day, everyday, without being flagged in your systems. Teleporting trade hackers still go doing their business with absolutely nothing done to them. Purse and farming bots still running about. How long has it been already? These have been around ever since. Does Trion even care about these "players"? Every answer we get is a generic political response without any real substance. "The best folks to alert this to are the Game Masters directly via the Support Center: http://support.trionworlds.com". My first wave of reports took 3 months before they were banned. Yes, 3 months for 9 accounts, multiple reports made and several direct forum messages to Trion staff. It wasn't even my reports that got them banned, it was a forum post that showed them specifically. Why has nothing been done to remove these cheaters? Does it take a massive public situation for anything to be done about it like what happened with the APEX exploit and honor exploit? Has the honor exploit even been fixed? Zones are still moving from level 3 to war in under 10 minutes. 2 nights in a row, Hellswamp moves from Level 3 to war in under 10 minutes. Today, it moved from level 3 to war in less than 4 minutes. So unless the number of pvp deaths required to increase the level of conflict was reduced, there's something going wrong here. They could very possibly be laundering their exploited items via storage chests which some know are left alone when accounts are banned.

You mentioned in previous live streams that you wanted players recommending ways of how to fix issues instead of just complaining. Sure, instead of players having fun, they need to think of ways to fix the game's issues. Ok, let's give some more recommendations:

1) Purse farmer bots: account gets flagged for farming the same mobs in the same location for 8 hours straight. Collect 3 flags in a row, account gets auto banned. Legitimate players who farm 8 hours is possible, 16 hours for hardcore players. 24 hours, there really must be something wrong. Collect 4 flags within 48 hours, account also gets banned. Flags wear off after 48 hours. Maybe something like this, but not exactly?

2) Farming bots: account gets flagged for planting the same item 15 times in a row with the exact same time interval n between them. Collect 3 flags within a week, account gets banned. For those that say this is easily done by hand, go try actually planting by hand.

3) Auction House bots: account gets flagged for purchasing 10 items ww

4) Teleport hackers: account gets flagged for turning in packs that were crafted within 3 minutes. If the crafter's name can be logged, so can the time.

Siobhan
06-05-2015, 05:01 AM
More guild tools!

(I've asked when and if they're coming before, but I thought that since other people have gotten responses with a demand, I'd try it...lol)

Illlllllllll
06-05-2015, 05:44 AM
Will we ever be able to crest our cars as korea can?

A few Times someone asked this, but no Answer yet. What u mean is the Vehicle Upgrade Ticket (http://archeagedatabase.net/us/item/30813/). Iam waiting for this too.

TheFell
06-05-2015, 05:55 AM
Teleport hackers: account gets flagged for turning in packs that were crafted within 3 minutes. If the crafter's name can be logged, so can the time.

With car it is possible to do some pretty good trade runs in about 3-4 mins...

Shalille
06-05-2015, 06:21 AM
Can you give some more hints about the upcoming fix to castle lodestone movement expected in 3 weeks time ?

You have determined with XL games that land at any inactive lodestone in aurora was always intended to be at possible risk. However the only current mechanic that allows this risk is considered un-intended gameplay and is going to be removed. So how are you planning to maintain this risk after the fix ?

Can we expect that the upcoming Fix will not only remove the current mechanic, but will also add a new valid mechanic for moving castles this so that this potential risk remains ?

OvenNator
06-05-2015, 06:36 AM

stamgast
06-05-2015, 06:37 AM
stil no consideratin for europe have we. look at the time. for me no prob. but for a lot of peopel it is. and yes there is the recording but still. i call favortisem.

Jinsky
06-05-2015, 06:49 AM
With car it is possible to do some pretty good trade runs in about 3-4 mins...

If you're talking about falcorth to rook, that's 4 mins + change. Other quick runs aren't worth the time or labor, even more so for people with cars as they should know better. What other runs take under 3 mins and worth the cost and labor?

stamgast
06-05-2015, 07:00 AM
@ scapes. can we get some more guild controle Like changing ranks with capital letter. more options to designate people.
or see and over vieuw stats etc etc

sillywabbituk
06-05-2015, 07:00 AM
Questions!

1. ayanad designs are they a joke, does trion event know how ******ed it is to obtain one?
2. Why did you name dahuta a role play server? when in fact it is the mass pvp conflict server?

Mozam
06-05-2015, 07:06 AM
Scapes, questions for the live stream:

Why have you and your team been misleading people for months concerning the possibility of server merges? Were you unaware that they were not only likely but imminent as your team gave repeated reassurances that months of player progression would not be wiped?

Why is it necessary to implement server merges when the game population is growing? Can't this growth be channeled toward the low population servers instead?

What do you plan to do to make up for reversing months of your players' effort?

Why should we believe anything that you promise or predict for the future?

kamiss90
06-05-2015, 07:49 AM
PVP gems - I don't really do pvp in the game, but i would like to use lv4 pvp gems to boost my gear score, since its easy to get for ppl doing pvp. Making normal gems is expensive as hell. Making one top tier gem is at least 300g.

Whiteis
06-05-2015, 08:19 AM
Fishing Tourny Any answers as to what happened last week, when we will get our coins, and whether or not to do it tomorrow if it will still be bugged.

karuki
06-05-2015, 08:21 AM
Please a update on the Rum Rapids decor that isn't in the game yet! Please please put it in!

Collusion
06-05-2015, 08:39 AM
1) When is my broken map and radar going to be fixed? On one character my map / radar works, but on another it doesn't. I wrote to support and you said your developer staff is working on it. Do you realize how hard it is to find anything without a working map / radar? Can you compensate me with a Growling Yawl with Mythic cannons and a billion gold? Thanks.

2) Why aren't Superior Red Regrade Charms for sale? They're currently on our auction house for 1000 gold because of this. I keep making Celestial bows and I'm trying to break my 4th, but I'm not going to do this until Superior Red Regrade charms are back for sale.

Darkkamui
06-05-2015, 08:46 AM
Ignore all the questions, and tell us what gonna happens with the merge, are you kidding me scapes? there are more important things than a silly update, if you people dont solve that merge thing there not gona be players to play that update. Give us answers what gona happens why you do this, what is wrong with you guys to kill the game for several players.

PD: I dont own land, im not even a patron and anyways this merge thing is killing my server, my guild and me. We are leaving because you declarated "dead" 4 servers with out hestitating.

nebadger
06-05-2015, 09:06 AM
Are people who had their land stolen by the castle moving exploit going to be getting it back. or any form of compensation for the loss?

Musei
06-05-2015, 09:09 AM
Could you get someone to look into the bug with prepaid taxes? Right now if you prepay the taxes on a property and then try to place a new one the taxes on that new property seem to be increased as if you had multiples of the prepaid one. (see example image of an 8x8 that was going to cost 168 certs to place!)

IceMage
06-05-2015, 09:45 AM
Are people who had their land stolen by the castle moving exploit going to be getting it back. or any form of compensation for the loss?

Apparently Trion's lack of even inferring that your land was in danger was to infer that your land was always at risk.
http://www.trionworlds.com/archeage/en/2014/10/31/conquest-of-auroria-castles-sieges-and-more/

That page clearly indicates that Lodestones can and will move, destroying all of your land in Auroria. ~sarcasm~

ALEZ
06-05-2015, 09:49 AM
Where are the Rum Rapid furnitures?

moon
06-05-2015, 10:09 AM
we want ( hellswamp , sanddeep ) in festival period

voodoona
06-05-2015, 10:20 AM
Can I win the giveaway during this next stream?

....would it help if I told you I love you? Because I can do that. There are no qualms.

Dragonlordhavoc
06-05-2015, 10:37 AM
OK I have a Question and it is one that has been bugging me since Beta is their going to be a fix for the immunity given to mobs and players if you attack from a evaluated position, ( aka like in hasla where you are grinding mobs and and you kite and go up the side a little you give the mobs immunity for all those attacks, or players if you do the same.)

My Fix to this in my opinion is to give slight bonus to mob / person elevated and slight minus to mob / person, or remove the immunity entirely so you can attack.

Prisha
06-05-2015, 10:50 AM
The griffin mount came out with 1.7b patch. Will we get it in that patch as well?

Will all servers be wiped to create fairness when the servers merge?

BatPikachu
06-05-2015, 10:55 AM
Healer gear in Serpentis? Skill damage finally affecting heals? Spirit plate/any plate change (sunset plate into spirit plate please)?

Kloee
06-05-2015, 10:55 AM
Could you get someone to look into the bug with prepaid taxes? Right now if you prepay the taxes on a property and then try to place a new one the taxes on that new property seem to be increased as if you had multiples of the prepaid one. (see example image of an 8x8 that was going to cost 168 certs to place!)

That's intended. It's asking you for what you owe on your prepaid with an increased amount of properties.

Basically it's preventing tax evasion.

Venger
06-05-2015, 11:02 AM
Can you please fix people being able to break out of Jail using portals and being killed at the gate to remove intended Debuffs, this will make people think twice about accumulating Criminal Points.

Musei
06-05-2015, 11:05 AM
That's intended. It's asking you for what you owe on your prepaid with an increased amount of properties.

Basically it's preventing tax evasion.

Edit: Ah, I get it.

mattmanlex
06-05-2015, 11:11 AM
Why doesn't Enraged Red Dragon's Cloak give Spirit?

JackOfAllTrades
06-05-2015, 11:46 AM
@Scapes when will new rng boxes be released and will they have red superior regrade charms?

SweetMikka
06-05-2015, 11:59 AM
I just have one question... When 1.7a came out you told us that every other patch was PVP/PVE. I think that was said to calm the carebears. So as a carebear I was looking forward to the 1.8 patch (no new ways to be griefed). My question is why has Trion decided to merge the PVE update with yet another PVP update even worse rolling it all into the new merger?

Karthenoir
06-05-2015, 12:25 PM
Hey guys, hope you had a good week

The questions I would like to field this week are as follows:

Any chance of getting an anywhere arena queue for patrons? or at least the option to enter queue again after a round even if you are no longer near the recruiters (as with the wait for arenas being so long you are often half way across entire map when you finally find a room and would be nice to be able to queue again straight after)

For server Evolution, will you publicly announce the dedicated purpose of each server we could evolve to, so we could make an informed decision about the server we would like to spend the future of our AA career playing on? As it would really suck to get stuck with a whole bunch of farmers again...........

A cool app for phones would be a mini auction house - would just need to grant you access to ah and all items in ware house so you could sell and buy on the go while monitoring market trends. You think this at all possible and viable?

Obsidian Jewelry?

Reducing the crafting requirements of handicrafts like you did to all other gear crafting options?

Any plans in future for expanding Battle Pets? Battle pets in AA are rather useless (specifically in pvp) and would be nice to have as much diversity and utility with battle pets as with what we have for mounts (thought you would expand BP's when you added all new mounts but you seem to have neglected our trusty battle companions)

Well that's all from me this week :) hope you guys get a chance to answer some of my questions :)

Rondache
06-05-2015, 12:34 PM
With the whole castle exploit, you have stated that there has always been a risk to land around lodestones in Auroria.

This is fine and everything, but are you able to point us to an article or feature that points this out to us? Or were we supposed to know via some form of ESP?

It is all well and good telling us there was a risk after that risk is realized, but in order for us to make informed decisions we should have known about the risk before hand. I am sure this is a sentiment you can agree with.

Beoahn
06-05-2015, 12:41 PM
The new destruction prevetion charms.

Do they replace destruction chance with a regular fail (i.e. stay at same grade) OR downgrade (back to arcane)?

Richard Lionheart
06-05-2015, 01:37 PM
ArcheAge Server Evolution FAQ

As of June 3, our tentative plan is as follows...
Candidates for Evolution due to low populations:
NA: Enla, Ezi, Calleil, Inoch, Lucius
EU: Orchidna, Melisara, Nui, Janudar, Nebe [added 06/03/15]

Designated as our Official Roleplay Servers, and not considered candidates for Evolution [updated 06/02/15]
NA: Tahyang [added 06/02/15]
EU: Dahuta [added 06/03/15]

Trion was clear there IS NO OFFICIAL Role Play server. The server selected was a result of player poll back in September 2014 before launch.
TRION MADE ITS STANCE CLEAR THEY WOULD NOT DESIGNATE A SERVER ROLEPLAY, PVP OR PVE!

Why is trion saying there is RP server?!?! where is the PvP server?

REQUEST Clarification on the sudden change!!!!

Caerndow
06-05-2015, 01:39 PM
stil no consideratin for europe have we. look at the time. for me no prob. but for a lot of peopel it is. and yes there is the recording but still. i call favortisem.

what Kind of consideration are you looking for. a time for the live stream that is convenient for those in Europe. For some reason I find that a little ridiculous only because that would mean that Scapes, Khrolan and the rest would have to basically be on the job after normal business hours to do the live stream for those players in Europe.

Gegoben
06-05-2015, 02:03 PM
will there ever be a way to turn off lights in houses? the walls emit so much light, interior lighting is useless.

Daedra
06-05-2015, 02:10 PM
@Scapes Myself and a few hundred players from Kyrios would love an update on the Ironclad situation.

Thanks in advance!

Kakarot420
06-05-2015, 02:11 PM
Race changes :\

nebadger
06-05-2015, 02:13 PM
With the whole castle exploit, you have stated that there has always been a risk to land around lodestones in Auroria.

This is fine and everything, but are you able to point us to an article or feature that points this out to us? Or were we supposed to know via some form of ESP?

It is all well and good telling us there was a risk after that risk is realized, but in order for us to make informed decisions we should have known about the risk before hand. I am sure this is a sentiment you can agree with.

All of this and are the people who did lose land going to get their land back? or be compensated in any way? because its all well and good saying there was a risk but you have yet to say what it was. and if there were no legitimate risks then why should we be punished for the wrong of others?

ArcheAge Alliance
06-05-2015, 02:14 PM
Hi Trion.

A question, we are the French community of ArcheAge, and we want to know : what will be the french name for Devouring Depths update?

Thank a lot, and good work! :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://nsa37.casimages.com/img/2015/06/05/150605111644993049.jpg (http://archeage-alliance.fr)

HoleID
06-05-2015, 02:16 PM
Can we stop nerfing Archer Class?

TheFell
06-05-2015, 02:29 PM
Question: are seabreeze ship designs supposed to be rarer than the typhoon ones?

nebadger
06-05-2015, 02:29 PM
is trion going to compensate the people who lost land due to the castle moving exploit? if not why?

Roma Fireheart
06-05-2015, 03:02 PM
What did you mean about Cars & Trade packs?

Nightmarey
06-05-2015, 03:05 PM
About the bug on the map

I managed to recreate it advertantly on another character

Its character based
and i fixed my main character by leaving the faction aka going pirate

me and 4 other guildies with the bug got it fixed by going pirate

BobbyDue
06-05-2015, 03:05 PM
Any news about staff characters cheating on Ollo? ^^

nebadger
06-05-2015, 03:06 PM
So you guys choose to do nothing about moving castles, say that its the people who lost stuff's fault because they should have known the risk of building in auroria, have yet to tell us what those risks are if you don't build on the castle land, give the exploiters 3 weeks to do what they want, and then ban me from the livestream when i call you guys out. Keep it classy trion

Aelstar
06-05-2015, 03:07 PM
What are you going to do, to balance East vs West

thormond
06-05-2015, 03:07 PM
Will East vs West cross-continental trade runs ever be balanced? Right now charcoal stomps all other resources and it's way easier and faster to get it as East

AgentIsh
06-05-2015, 03:20 PM
Feedback on getting pulled out of safe zones by harpoons?

Revens
06-05-2015, 03:26 PM
Any changes for pirates coming with the patch?

Mozam
06-05-2015, 03:28 PM
Loved how Khrolan and Scapes explained the server merge in the stream. /sarc

That's so lame.

Empyreus
06-05-2015, 03:31 PM
Ignore all the questions, and tell us what gonna happens with the merge, are you kidding me scapes? there are more important things than a silly update, if you people dont solve that merge thing there not gona be players to play that update. Give us answers what gona happens why you do this, what is wrong with you guys to kill the game for several players.

PD: I dont own land, im not even a patron and anyways this merge thing is killing my server, my guild and me. We are leaving because you declarated "dead" 4 servers with out hestitating.

You DO realize they have a FAQ up right? One that even says they'll have more info as it becomes available since mergers are still MONTHS away.

playerone
06-05-2015, 08:25 PM
Missed the Stream, does anyone have a link for it? Thanks

Edit: Found it! http://www.twitch.tv/trionworlds/v/5848550

Trion please include working video link in your launcher link to the livestream in the future. Just to make things easier :)

Tig
06-06-2015, 03:46 AM
What did you mean about Cars & Trade packs?

I'd like clarification on this point too please.

ShadowStar
06-06-2015, 10:27 AM
Missed the Stream, does anyone have a link for it? Thanks

Edit: Found it! http://www.twitch.tv/trionworlds/v/5848550

Trion please include working video link in your launcher link to the livestream in the future. Just to make things easier :)

Can someone tell me what they said? I'm deaf and clueless what they said... >.<

Roma Fireheart
06-06-2015, 12:55 PM

Somehow I don't think we're going to be acknowledged.

BigMac
06-07-2015, 06:06 AM

Khrolan talked about a bug / exploit with 'CARTS'. Someone heard that as 'CARS'. Nothing to see here, move along.

Koone
06-07-2015, 11:58 PM
Someone have a transcript of this livestream?

Tig
06-10-2015, 12:28 AM
Somehow I don't think we're going to be acknowledged.
Nothing new there!

Khrolan talked about a bug / exploit with 'CARTS'. Someone heard that as 'CARS'. Nothing to see here, move along.

Thanks BigMac, after some further digging I'm now aware of the Cart issue so that makes sense. I replayed the bit on the livestream a couple of times and it still sounded like 'cars' to my ears though, these funny murrican accents....

As I'm about to purchase the Timber Coupe I got the sinking feeling I would make it and the next patch they would remove the ability for it to carry packs in the boot.... it's the kind of luck I have :)

Maxke
06-10-2015, 05:19 AM
i have a couple questions for this week livestream on June 12 2015 :

1) Is it true that there are more ships and bigger ship coming with one of the new patches after 1.8 or 2.0?

2) Is there a new fishing ship coming?

3) Will there be more and new armor, weapons coming? Or Costumes?

4) When is the new event after Divine Blessings and Rum Runner Rapids?

5) When is the new mount Griffin coming?