PDA

View Full Version : Divine Blessings Event: June 8 - 22

Scapes
06-08-2015, 06:55 PM
http://www.archeagegame.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/AA_POSE_Glider_FeatheredHope_02_952x414.jpg (http://www.trionworlds.com/archeage/en/2015/06/08/divine-blessings-event-june-8-22)

Divine blessings be upon you, adventurers!

Starting today, you'll be able to collect a Divine Blessings Coin every 15 minutes for a maximum of a dozen coins per day. These coins can be spent in Mirage Isle at the Composition Workbench to redeem for special rewards!

While all players can participate in this event, patrons will have access to a special list of recipes at the workbench. Event rewards include Gold Boxes with a chance for big gold jackpots, Worker's Compensation potions, crafting materials, and new regrade charms that grant a 100% upgrade chance or prevent item destruction.

This event ends at 5:00 PM PDT (GMT-7) on June 22, so start counting your divine blessings now!

Read the full article on the website. (http://www.trionworlds.com/archeage/en/2015/06/08/divine-blessings-event-june-8-22)

Scapes
06-08-2015, 06:56 PM
Known Issue: The coin exchange for moonpoints is set at a ratio of 4:1 for patrons. All players can use the 1:1 non-patron option instead. Sorry for the confusion!

bizoiador
06-08-2015, 07:06 PM
Patron's are required to receive the coins or just to redeem the prizes?

Scapes
06-08-2015, 07:10 PM
Patron's are required to receive the coins or just to redeem the prizes?

Neither, all players can collect Divine Blessings Coins and redeem rewards.

Altimar
06-08-2015, 07:14 PM
Will the 100% upgrade charms be able to be used in conjunction with a resplendant scroll for a potential great success?

Will my epic dreams come true?!

Gentatsu
06-08-2015, 07:19 PM
does this mean the current rapids runner barrel event is going to be shut off 8 days early? since i see their is an event overlap.. Just asking so i can plant my crops and pack moving accordingly

thanks

moufazin
06-08-2015, 07:46 PM
Can Hodorr confirm what Scapes just posted?

Pls and Ty

Xollo
06-08-2015, 07:49 PM
Any chance Trion tested the prevent item destruction charm to see if items can still downgrade while using it?

Altimar
06-08-2015, 07:55 PM
Any chance Trion tested the prevent item destruction charm to see if items can still downgrade while using it?

Oh. My. God.

#downgradetobasic

Tammuz
06-08-2015, 08:00 PM
Would like to know the answer to this as well

bizoiador
06-08-2015, 08:01 PM
Neither, all players can collect Divine Blessings Coins and redeem rewards.

Yes but can I collect the coins as non-patron and activate patron just to redeem rewards?

CrossC
06-08-2015, 08:31 PM
so with the no break charms, divine plus wont downgrade if fail? and can it still great success if you use a lucky? @Scapes

WhiteRaven
06-08-2015, 08:38 PM
Why the 22nd? Couldn't give us 1 more day so we get two charms?

islynelyr
06-08-2015, 08:49 PM
Collect them where?

JTFEcko
06-08-2015, 09:19 PM
Hey :) just wondering how does this "Commemorative Event Workbench" work? How do you get the coins for that?

Avalu
06-08-2015, 09:33 PM
Nais...thxi for the event <3.

Pls also more events in future, also like the Rum Runners :)

Faah
06-08-2015, 09:36 PM
so with the no break charms, divine plus wont downgrade if fail? and can it still great success if you use a lucky? @Scapes

Indeed !! Everyone speculating about that. Would be very nice and fair if trion make we sure.

TeaJizzle
06-08-2015, 09:43 PM
How long will the option to exchange the coins at the work bench stay?

If we aren't ready to use the no destruction charms within 30 days can you keep the coins until you are?

Faah
06-08-2015, 09:53 PM
Another question: So the moonpoints are going on the free players option (Like the description) or on the patron option ?? if someone have tried already let me know please.

Hzlchua
06-08-2015, 09:54 PM
still no answer if it downgrades? -maybe ofcourse it downgrades.., it only prevents destruction.

Celestina
06-08-2015, 09:56 PM
the charm says it prevents destruction, i dont know why people keep thinking it will prevent downgrades also. downgrade and destruction are two completely different things. that would be too good to be true.

Daedric
06-08-2015, 10:07 PM
Divine and up CAN NOT DOWNGRADE! celestial can downgrade, break or go up. get a divine or epic if u can. then u wont have to worry about downgrading when using these charms. a fair few people are going to try mythic with these and im sure a few mythic will pop up soon.

so if u have a divine or higher it wont break and can't downgrade with that gem.

BigMac
06-08-2015, 10:12 PM
Why the 22nd? Couldn't give us 1 more day so we get two charms?
Well, it's to Midnight GMT on the 22nd. That's already into the 23rd in Europe and Asia. Remember, the 1.7B Patch is on the 23rd.

Nyagato
06-08-2015, 10:36 PM
So I bought a moonpoint and they are still 1:1 for patrons on Ezi . I'm not sure about other servers but it hasn't changed to what you said it is supposed to be .

TheFell
06-08-2015, 11:07 PM
is it 12 tokens per account or per character?

JTFEcko
06-08-2015, 11:07 PM
So I bought a moonpoint and they are still 1:1 for patrons on Ezi . I'm not sure about other servers but it hasn't changed to what you said it is supposed to be .

Use the one from non-patron drop down menu, that one gives you 1:4 ratio

Nyagato
06-08-2015, 11:10 PM
Yeah but i don't wanna purchase that one and then they end up reverting it :/ so imma just wait till they fix it .

Beelzebub
06-08-2015, 11:13 PM
100% regrade charm is for grand level, not cele

Eliandal
06-08-2015, 11:22 PM

I as well would like to know this, since I was goofing around on a character earlier that really has no use for the 2 tokens he now has, and they're bound. Is there a particular reason they're character bound, and not account?

Thanks!

Daedric
06-08-2015, 11:26 PM
why do u start the event with less then 10 hours before the reset? and correct me if im wrong but as far as i know there was no date given for the start of this event. it's so stupid that you do that because people miss out even if they play daily just because they play in the afternoon in their timezone.

TheFell
06-08-2015, 11:28 PM
I as well would like to know this, since I was goofing around on a character earlier that really has no use for the 2 tokens he now has, and they're bound. Is there a particular reason they're character bound, and not account?

Thanks!

I was thinking more along the lines if i have to bring my own laptop to work just to click the icon on my other characters every 15 mins to stay competetive for the chance for epic+ weapons... or if I can actually do it at home after work (3h per character if its 12 per character and not 12 per account)

Ezz
06-08-2015, 11:51 PM
you guys realise that white regrades can only be used on grand, and superior white regrades, only on rare?

Myssy
06-08-2015, 11:53 PM
ok i have a big issue....i heard the gifts was activated yesterday or in the night and at 7:am gmt+1 is the reset for the divine gifts....so if we werent online 3 hours before and get the gifts from the first day we missed these tokens....
thats total unfair to the EU ppl who are sleeping at that time and didnt had any clue that there will be something like that!

nilloc
06-08-2015, 11:58 PM
Due to lack of notice I have missed a day of both by accounts.

@Scapes Should I put a support request for this or will this post be enough for both my accounts

Hera
06-09-2015, 12:00 AM
ok i have a big issue....i heard the gifts was activated yesterday or in the night and at 7:am gmt+1 is the reset for the divine gifts....so if we werent online 3 hours before and get the gifts from the first day we missed these tokens....
thats total unfair to the EU ppl who are sleeping at that time and didnt had any clue that there will be something like that!

ja :(
EU= -1Tag

Tomos
06-09-2015, 12:05 AM
wtf is with this game?
Maybe next time TRION give for all epic obsidians? Are you kidding me?

TheFell
06-09-2015, 12:10 AM

Unlikely thing to happen... its like this with everything in Archeage.... NA customers get the best times for all ingame events and even twitch livestreams and us EU players are forgotten and are given in middle of the night event times...

for example for me at +2/+3(summertime) gmt time zone. following events begin at(summertime):
Castle sieges: 00:00
Abyssal event: 00:00
Mistmerrow: 01:15 am
halcyona: arround 2am if not mistaken (can't remember last time I went there)

When the events are timed like these as a working person I will miss all/most of these events every time...:(

Lord Manzana
06-09-2015, 02:26 AM
Will the 100% upgrade charms be able to be used in conjunction with a resplendant scroll for a potential great success?

Will my epic dreams come true?!

Only grand and rare have token with 100% chance, can't get EPIC buff :'(

Lord Manzana
06-09-2015, 02:28 AM
Unlikely thing to happen... its like this with everything in Archeage.... NA customers get the best times for all ingame events and even twitch livestreams and us EU players are forgotten and are given in middle of the night event times...

for example for me at +2/+3(summertime) gmt time zone. following events begin at(summertime):

When the events are timed like these as a working person I will miss all/most of these events every time...:(

+1, NA users can do events 1-2 hours laters and let us going sleep at 00:00, after all events :D

Lord Manzana
06-09-2015, 02:37 AM

Same as all other events, account :)

genbatzu
06-09-2015, 03:31 AM
trion failed again? trion failed again.

times sucks for Europe already, now they start an event in the middle of nowhere so we can't get 2 of the best charms...

(GMT+2 times)
abyssal kraken 23:00
mistmerrow 00:10
castle sieges 00:00
halcyona 01:00

gg trion, another example how much you actually care about your europe customers

Calmethar
06-09-2015, 04:03 AM

Aye, sadly seems like they're too busy to keep their eyes on the ball atm. :/

Calmethar
06-09-2015, 04:10 AM
http://www.archeagegame.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/AA_POSE_Glider_FeatheredHope_02_952x414.jpg (http://www.trionworlds.com/archeage/en/2015/06/08/divine-blessings-event-june-8-22)

Divine blessings be upon you, adventurers!

Starting today, you'll be able to collect a Divine Blessings Coin every 15 minutes for a maximum of a dozen coins per day. These coins can be spent in Mirage Isle at the Composition Workbench to redeem for special rewards!

While all players can participate in this event, patrons will have access to a special list of recipes at the workbench. Event rewards include Gold Boxes with a chance for big gold jackpots, Worker's Compensation potions, crafting materials, and new regrade charms that grant a 100% upgrade chance or prevent item destruction.

This event ends at 5:00 PM PDT (GMT-7) on June 22, so start counting your divine blessings now!

Read the full article on the website. (http://www.trionworlds.com/archeage/en/2015/06/08/divine-blessings-event-june-8-22)

And btw., looking so much forward to at least 42 hours forced afk time with ~168 forced clicks at specific points in time.

Such a well thought out event, Scapes. Kudos indeed!

veronica
06-09-2015, 05:43 AM
Has the event duration been confirmed? According to the dates we only have 1 shot at the unbreakable regrade. Based on this table: http://i.imgur.com/UOau1EW.png it might be better to use a regular scroll vs resplendent

edit: nevermind im dumb

RmNaRgFiF
06-09-2015, 06:26 AM
And btw., looking so much forward to at least 42 hours forced afk time with ~168 forced clicks at specific points in time.

Such a well thought out event, Scapes. Kudos indeed!

Hey bro, I have a solution for you. You won't have to be forced to afk by the evil Trion Corporation if you, I don't know...maybe...actually play the game?

Just a thought!

Redrain
06-09-2015, 07:24 AM
Question to the CM:
When using a 100% charm to the celestical equipment, what result can we achieve?
Upgraid
Downgraid

Plz mark right variants, ty

Phlippden
06-09-2015, 07:46 AM
Thanks Trion we only had 7 hours in the night to get the first 12 Coins. so we can get 12 coins as gift for the fist day fail?
And why isnīt the event 16 days long? so all can get 2 of the regrade charms against destruction.

guelle2410
06-09-2015, 07:48 AM
Question to the CM:
When using a 100% charm to the celestical equipment, what result can we achieve?
Upgraid
Downgraid

The charm only prevents destruction, at celestial grade the item can still either downgrade or stay the same, guess thats what will happen when you use the charm, remove that destruction chance and either success, stays the same or downgrade. It should be safer and more efficient to use the charm with an already divine item.

Texator
06-09-2015, 08:04 AM
trion failed again? trion failed again.

times sucks for Europe already, now they start an event in the middle of nowhere so we can't get 2 of the best charms...

(GMT+2 times)
abyssal kraken 23:00
mistmerrow 00:10
castle sieges 00:00
halcyona 01:00

gg trion, another example how much you actually care about your europe customers

Yes, for people who have to work the times are really crap.
But Mistmerrow you can do at 19 CET.

Pwnocchio
06-09-2015, 08:28 AM
WTB Regrade Braziers 20s each

Pwnocchio
06-09-2015, 08:29 AM
Question to the CM:
Upgraid
Downgraid

You CANT use the white regrade on Celestial items. It only works on Grand (green) items.

LoginIsBroken
06-09-2015, 09:17 AM
Thank ou for detailing information next time ! I am screwed already, I didn't get my 12 tokens on my character but they got split 11 on 1 and 1 on the 2nd character: you have never said that this event was different from the previous Divine box event ! So I supposed each character of an account could get the boxes and now I am screwed because I can't have 2 unbreakable charms at the end....so disappointing.

Aros
06-09-2015, 09:37 AM

Pls and Ty

I just have to quote this.

So damn Hilarious.

Batiatus
06-09-2015, 09:48 AM
Hey bro, I have a solution for you. You won't have to be forced to afk by the evil Trion Corporation if you, I don't know...maybe...actually play the game?

Just a thought!
thats the problem no one wants to play the game they want everything handed to them.. then when everyone including the bots are running around in t5 mythics they will complain about that.. kudos RmN yall just play the dam game

kyain
06-09-2015, 09:50 AM
Personally... I think this event needs to be extended by 3-4 days. I'm sorry Trion but you missed the ball for some people with launch times, then you had downtime today, and your website isn't even the best in regards to billing issues 90% of the time. If 2 charms WERE possible, make it so everybody can get 2 charms, or make sure that even those that were in 100% of the time only get 1 charm (and this coming from someone who fired up an extra account or two just for those charms)

fair is fair

MilesWolvrin
06-09-2015, 10:04 AM
is no 1 here mad that the coin event states it starts on the 8th which was yesterday but it didnt it starts today after being patched into the game..... i think the event should last till the 23rd since its starting 1 day later then its suppose to..

Pwnocchio
06-09-2015, 10:34 AM
is no 1 here mad that the coin event states it starts on the 8th which was yesterday but it didnt it starts today after being patched into the game..... i think the event should last till the 23rd since its starting 1 day later then its suppose to..

The event started for me (EST) at least 18 hours ago. By this morning I had a dozen.

Lumpywaffle
06-09-2015, 10:47 AM
Event started for me at 8pm est on the 8th. However, the box count reset with loyalty at 1am est. if I'd been good at clicking the boxes every 15 minutes, I suppose I'd have been able to get all 12 on the 8th, however I assumed that they'd be resetting at daily reset time, not daily loyalty time. Oh well.

guelle2410
06-09-2015, 10:49 AM

Pls and Ty

ohhh snap!! XD

nekrosh
06-09-2015, 11:47 AM

Times on NA servers are crap also. They happen when we are at work.
I thought the events would happen at random times..

Sonnelion
06-09-2015, 11:47 AM
Trion honestly didn't do a whole lot wrong with this event with the exception of not letting people know it was starting the day before maintenance at daily reset time. For all those people complaining about not knowing it reset at the same time Loyalty Tokens are given out, you really need to pay more attention to game mechanics. This event is the exact same as the one they did before; using the exact same coding with the exception of the rewards. Back when they did this at Christmas it was maxed out per account. At that time I didn't know that but still decided to test it on the safe side with my main getting all the gifts. Also back then it reset when Loyalty Tokens were given out. Behold once again they reset when Loyalty Token are given out. Before you're going to start complaining do your due diligence and research what XL/Trion have done in the past and base your playing around that.

Lusional
06-09-2015, 11:53 AM
Whats stopping anyone from making multiple accounts to claim these gifts?

Lusional
06-09-2015, 11:53 AM
He says Patron isnt required xD

Drakias
06-09-2015, 12:10 PM
How long will the reward bench be available after the event for these tokens?

Focslain
06-09-2015, 12:22 PM
Also the dates of this was mentioned prior in the livestream, I have noticed a delay in the website/forum notifications, but these events are made so you have a chance at all items even if you miss a few days. For the regrade charm it looks like they are assuming you only get one and spend your remaining tokens on other things. Only way to get 2 is to get every box and spend ALL your tokens on just two items.

As for the account/character bit. This is carbon-copy of the winter and spring events which were account based and the coins are untradeable AND the special regrade charm is patron-only. So while non-patrons or dummy accounts can get coins, their choices are limited.

Vorgr
06-09-2015, 01:21 PM
So I'm guessing the coins and workbench gonna dissappear after 22 June....

But the items such as labor potions will stay after that day, right? They won't disappear?

Shyloa
06-09-2015, 01:26 PM

Correct me if I am wrong, but this IS a North American server...NOT an EU server, soooo yes, we get the better times. Its our server, try and use some common sense. If you want the times to suit you, then either move to the U.S. or foot the bill for a server for your country.

TheFell
06-09-2015, 02:38 PM
Correct me if I am wrong, but this IS a North American server...NOT an EU server, soooo yes, we get the better times. Its our server, try and use some common sense. If you want the times to suit you, then either move to the U.S. or foot the bill for a server for your country.

those times are on EU server...

Myssy
06-09-2015, 03:42 PM

btw there are NA servers/server centers AND EU Servers/server centers....so they should get it to work that those 2 zones get different times if they host the game in 2 different zones...

M0z
06-09-2015, 04:23 PM

Nothing, the same thing goes for spamming alt accounts with patron and exploiting labor.

Spac
06-10-2015, 02:04 AM
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つDivine Blessing Gate༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Scapes
06-10-2015, 05:51 PM

Nothing, this is permitted.

Scapes
06-10-2015, 05:51 PM
How long will the reward bench be available after the event for these tokens?

The composition workbench will persist after the event is over. It's the workbench used to turn in most event currencies.

Scapes
06-10-2015, 05:53 PM
Please note that the non-patron moonpoint recipe (1:1) is being adjusted to match the patron moonpoint recipe (4:1) with tomorrow's game update.

http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?199512-ArcheAge-NA-Game-Update-6-11-15-at-8-00-AM-PDT
http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?199511-ArcheAge-EU-Maintenance-6-12-15-at-1-00-AM-GMT

Katarina
06-10-2015, 05:57 PM
Please note that the non-patron moonpoint recipe (1:1) is being adjusted to match the patron moonpoint recipe (4:1) with tomorrow's game update.

http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?199512-ArcheAge-NA-Game-Update-6-11-15-at-8-00-AM-PDT
http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?199511-ArcheAge-EU-Maintenance-6-12-15-at-1-00-AM-GMT

Thanks I knew it was a bug, but now if only a GM could actually fix the farm issue I am having before I rage quit this game myself not being able to revert my "Improved Scarecrow Garden" making me pull my hair right now because I don't need a 16 anymore I need a workstation between my 3 24's.

BigMac
06-10-2015, 08:18 PM
Our guild data miner pulled the database table on the new charms. This was pulled again last night after the Tuesday maintenance patch to make sure we had the latest info.

Item ID 8000270 is the new destruction proof charm. As you can see from the db table under add_break_ratio that it subtracts 100% destruction chance. Require_grade_min is set to 7, which is celestial grade - meaning it works only on celestial and above. This matches the live in game tooltip which is a good sign. Most importantly, add_downgrade_ratio is set to 0, meaning it does not add a downgrade chance to existing items. The regrade chance table (bottom table) shows that Divine and above does not have a chance to downgrade. Khro said Divine does not downgrade with the new destruction proof charm on the livestream and now here's the data proving it.

http://i.imgur.com/ckEzzVR.png

Thrandain
06-11-2015, 01:07 AM
Thanks I knew it was a bug, but now if only a GM could actually fix the farm issue I am having before I rage quit this game myself not being able to revert my "Improved Scarecrow Garden" making me pull my hair right now because I don't need a 16 anymore I need a workstation between my 3 24's.

Just curious, if you didn't need another farm why did you build it in the first place? (Not saying I wouldn't like that function being added.)

Alarion
06-11-2015, 05:03 AM
The composition workbench will persist after the event is over. It's the workbench used to turn in most event currencies.

But could u tell us more or less how long? 1 week? 2 weeks? 2 months? It is quite important to know

Drakias
06-11-2015, 06:32 AM
But could u tell us more or less how long? 1 week? 2 weeks? 2 months? It is quite important to know

The workbench has been around since the red dragon event so it seems that as new events come out they keep adding the tabs to the workbench and that it will stick around indefinitely at this point.

What I meant by my question and I didn't ask it correctly is will the rewards tab on the rewards workbench persist after the event ends or do we need to make sure all of our coins are turned in before the event ends?

SINNsinn
06-11-2015, 08:15 AM
...ABOUT the fishing reward coins from like 3 weeks ago TRION!!!! this is slipping thru your grasps still?... where is our ♥♥♥♥, screw the other stuf until u can fix what you already broke ffs

Bandito
06-11-2015, 08:27 AM
Patron here, but loved the idea that non-patrons had a benefit... till someone complained to much. now we get 3 hour downtime. Cheers!

Ganasa
06-11-2015, 08:31 AM
So, with some not being on-line when this event started and had no idea it was about to start, and the first day being only a few hours, we missed the first 12 tokens, which means that we will only get 1 regrade crystal as apposed to 2. Guess us poor sods are just ♥♥♥♥ out of luck, but it does seems unfair to me.

Scapes
06-11-2015, 08:39 AM
So, with some not being on-line when this event started and had no idea it was about to start, and the first day being only a few hours, we missed the first 12 tokens, which means that we will only get 1 regrade crystal as apposed to 2.

From an earlier post:

Much like with the Rum Runner Rapids event, the prizing was designed to grant one of the top reward for daily participation in the event. The event is scheduled to end on June 22 meaning players will collect a maximum of 180 coins, not enough for two of the charms in question.

Scapes
06-11-2015, 08:41 AM
What I meant by my question and I didn't ask it correctly is will the rewards tab on the rewards workbench persist after the event ends or do we need to make sure all of our coins are turned in before the event ends?

Ah, gotcha. The recipes will persist beyond the event, much like with the recipes from other events.

Drakias
06-11-2015, 08:45 AM
Ah, gotcha. The recipes will persist beyond the event, much like with the recipes from other events.

Thank you for the confirmation.

Keisuke
06-11-2015, 08:50 AM
los premios canjeados son muy buenos excelente Trion

Garfyldt
06-11-2015, 11:24 PM
Known Issue: The coin exchange for moonpoints is set at a ratio of 4:1 for patrons. All players can use the 1:1 non-patron option instead. Sorry for the confusion!

in fact the coin exchange for patrons is 1:1 and cost the same as non-patron... you done good work with the patch..... (ironic off)

Gantrypengy
06-12-2015, 08:00 AM
Quick question, because items in patron list dont say they're restricted to patrons only: could non-patrons technically use them or is it patron only and just doesn't say anything? Thanks

Edit: just tested, and when i tried to craft patron lottery box, message came up that said "Must be patron"

Beelzebub
06-12-2015, 10:40 PM
So.. I created many accounts (10+) and got banned lol

muciaczek
06-13-2015, 08:02 AM
Hey @Scapes, so how about european players, who basically lost 1 day of event? We understand, that one gem is all we can get, but this 1 day we lost completelly denies from us any other awards..
Also- we are aware, that those events are made by xlgaming, but how about giving them an idea, that it is much more fun for players to actually do something to get a reward, instead of standing afk for 3 hours and doing nothing... Lets take an Abyssal Attack event as example- people are logging in (even at this terrible time for europe) just to participate in it, because it is a great reward, and briliant sea war (altought personally i think there is too many glitches on island, and too many whirpools). What we want, and need in this game is more events like this one, instead of free stuff, like we were getting on that previous small dragon event, or now..

rawfox
06-14-2015, 12:52 PM
in fact the coin exchange for patrons is 1:1 and cost the same as non-patron... you done good work with the patch..... (ironic off)

ye .. hmm .. /scratch

FairyDustNol
06-16-2015, 12:20 AM
What are the lottery winnings again? Are they messed up? A Patron Box gave me 15G for third place, is this correct? I thought it was higher.

Majehmaru
06-16-2015, 12:46 AM
wtb more coins for 2nd indestructible </3 where to swipe card? :D

Triangle
06-16-2015, 04:11 AM
Is there any chances that event can be extended please ? Most of college students had finals these weeks and missed a few days :/

Ehrendil
06-16-2015, 04:26 AM
@Triangle

I don't think Trion will take the risk to give enough blessings to make 2 unbreakable charms,
given the actual forum feedback..

Gods Child
06-16-2015, 04:59 AM
So.. I created many accounts (10+) and got banned lol

Good

Azuresapphire
06-16-2015, 07:35 AM
Ok, so you have us all hooked on the unbreakable charm. When is it gonna be in cash shop?

dotlover
06-17-2015, 03:13 PM
after 22 june still can redeem rewards or not

Moly
06-17-2015, 03:15 PM
after 22 june still can redeem rewards or not

They still can be redeem

Alucardvladlll
06-19-2015, 02:26 PM
so for verification if i save 96 tokens on my alt account that i use for labor i have time to build my weapon up to the next rank to make it unbound so i can trade to alt account for use of his charm it prob take me 3-4weeks to make enough stuff to do it

Huquinho
06-20-2015, 02:27 AM
after disconnects today could extend the event at least another day right?

Kromain
06-21-2015, 03:18 AM
From an earlier post:

i will actually have thoses 180 at the last day,but i feel so sad to end the event with 12 divines blessing coin missing for a 2nd charm and i'm sure lot of people are like me,please... just one more day for the people what has click box every day...that's just one day more !

And of course the event started in middle of the night in EU,i mean lot of people have probably miss the 12 first.

One more day trion ... please

Drabaz
06-21-2015, 11:31 AM
Can we craft the rewards after the end of the event?

Moly
06-21-2015, 12:54 PM
Can we craft the rewards after the end of the event?

4 posts before you own there is the answer you're looking for... but well

Huquinho
06-21-2015, 02:19 PM
trion as a gift of days parents of another day of the event please

Please Trion leave the event for another day like Father's Day gift because we parents do not long time to stay logged in, we have to work and we have to take care of our children, please please trion.

Khayalan
06-22-2015, 11:52 AM
@Scapes
How long the workbench in mirgae, for exchange the coins, will be there ?

EDIT: First read, than write THANKS

valdamus
06-22-2015, 12:15 PM
Has there been an answer regarding extending the event a day due to the ddos attack??

Moly
06-22-2015, 12:28 PM
Has there been an answer regarding extending the event a day due to the ddos attack??

Only loyatly to the land event have been extended not the divine blessings event

UPDATE: We've added two hours to the end of this event due to Friday's two hour downtime. The new end time is 3:00 PM PDT.

valdamus
06-22-2015, 12:39 PM
Only loyatly to the land event have been extended not the divine blessings event

WOW,

What are two extra hours to spend labor have to do with anything? This is just so stupid.

Huquinho
06-22-2015, 05:10 PM
because trion because ???We could help people who can not stay logged in for a long time.

Please trion leave the event just another day, I beg trion.

Empyreus
06-22-2015, 06:25 PM
WOW,

What are two extra hours to spend labor have to do with anything? This is just so stupid.

If you have the labor pots you can spend a LOT of labor in two extra hours...trust me

nick85
06-23-2015, 02:30 AM
well when is it comming back?

Firestarter
07-10-2015, 12:10 PM
Dear Trion, this event is a great idea! In fact, it would be very fairly if You make this game mechanic permanent and not as the event. Players, who daily spend many time in the game will apreciate it. :)