PDA

View Full Version : Devouring Depths: The Leviathan Rises

Scapes
06-10-2015, 08:34 PM
http://www.trionworlds.com/archeage/wp-content/uploads/sites/6/2015/06/LeviathanRises_blog_810x300.jpg (http://www.trionworlds.com/archeage/en/2015/06/10/leviathan-rises/)

In ports all over Erenor, people speak of it in whispers. A creature so massive that it swallows ships whole. A monster that crushes great fleets to kindling and leaves naught but nightmares in its wake. The dreaded Leviathan—once thought to be legend—has finally returned to the Arcadian Sea.

Read the full article on the website. (http://www.trionworlds.com/archeage/en/2015/06/10/leviathan-rises)

noddy2
06-10-2015, 08:53 PM
http://www.trionworlds.com/archeage/wp-content/uploads/sites/6/2015/06/LeviathanRises_blog_810x300.jpg (http://www.trionworlds.com/archeage/en/2015/06/10/leviathan-rises/)

In ports all over Erenor, people speak of it in whispers. A creature so massive that it swallows ships whole. A monster that crushes great fleets to kindling and leaves naught but nightmares in its wake. The dreaded Leviathan—once thought to be legend—has finally returned to the Arcadian Sea.

Read the full article on the website. (http://www.trionworlds.com/archeage/en/2015/06/10/leviathan-rises)

What about the Red Dragon?

Swagneto
06-10-2015, 09:14 PM
Does this come with patch notes or nah?

Kaytrada
06-10-2015, 09:50 PM
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaandd I'm excited.

Lelanie
06-10-2015, 09:58 PM
<3!!!

Societal
06-10-2015, 10:22 PM
Does this come with patch notes or nah?
When the PTS is updated next week there may be preliminary patch notes in the PTS forum.

Richie1979
06-11-2015, 01:39 AM
Don't worry, new usefull shop items will arrive :)

Expendable
06-11-2015, 02:45 AM
So basically nobody will ever have one of the new ships because the fight is almost impossible to do without an exploit/bug.

Arialun
06-11-2015, 02:54 AM
Deliberately making players to use exploit to destroy their ship for the regrade scrolls and jackpot over and over so they can have the best ship upgrades and the chance to join the sea event.

So far 1.7a and 1.7b contents are 'meh' and less thrilled than Secrets of Ayanad.

Still waiting for 1.8, whenever that is.

LonelyPengoo
06-11-2015, 04:01 AM
And again,exclusive stuff only for those 2 or 3 guild leader guys on each server that most won't ever be able to achieve...pity.Every update makes me want to uninstall this more.

Rondache
06-11-2015, 04:03 AM
SO here's a question - are Trion going to give away an Enoan Galleon design on each server like they did in Korea?

nebz
06-11-2015, 04:38 AM
Fix the 30->100% regen on the dragon first... what am saying u cant even update a string w/o XL nvm

VarlanVarista
06-11-2015, 07:24 AM
So, when is the next update that gives new content to players that doesn't require half the faction to achieve? Some people aren't members of massive guilds and do not desire to fight over-powered world bosses. New areas in Auroria are all fine and good, but what about the underdeveloped areas in Haranya and Nuia? I'm aware of the fact that these will be used for the new races, but how about making the housing areas a little bigger?

Alderez
06-11-2015, 07:38 AM
SO here's a question - are Trion going to give away an Enoan Galleon design on each server like they did in Korea?

I volunteer as tribute. D:

Mozam
06-11-2015, 07:42 AM
So, when is the next update that gives new content to players that doesn't require half the faction to achieve? Some people aren't members of massive guilds and do not desire to fight over-powered world bosses. New areas in Auroria are all fine and good, but what about the underdeveloped areas in Haranya and Nuia? I'm aware of the fact that these will be used for the new races, but how about making the housing areas a little bigger?

That's why they are doing the server merges. You'll again be able to participate in the most fun event ever – Land Rush Rises. They know how much you enjoyed it the first, second and third time around. So they are bringing it back once more! Enjoy your new content.

Ashrahm
06-11-2015, 07:55 AM
Any changes going to be made on seabreeze design drop rate?

Invisigoth
06-11-2015, 08:00 AM
I like the content that is added for pirates at the end of the battle. Pirates are rewarded with honor? Will it be enough to make the come out and play? Guess we'll see!

Unlike the other factions, the Pirates of Growlgate Isle are given a quest that encourages them to destroy the Leviathan’s carcass before it reaches Diamond Shores. Doing so will reward them with an enormous amount of honor, as well as a unique title that only they can earn. Any fleet that manages to defeat the Leviathan should make haste in transporting their prize—for a bloodthirsty horde is sure to be close on their heels!

Caerndow
06-11-2015, 08:05 AM
Any news on fixing the memory leaks on fishing boats and to return the ability to use eco fuel to them?

Scapes mentioned that the will be another ship entering the game other then the enoan galleon, I believe he called it the brigatine, if so is there any information on it?

Why such a high prof requirement for ice fishing?

diage
06-11-2015, 09:21 AM
What happens if pirates kill it? >.>

Richard Lionheart
06-11-2015, 11:01 AM
Lets get some fixes on current content b4 release more f'ed content. Is there a forum thread that we can post for XL to fix this?

nekrosh
06-11-2015, 05:19 PM
Lets get some fixes on current content b4 release more f'ed content. Is there a forum thread that we can post for XL to fix this?

This +1

hawkig
06-11-2015, 05:40 PM
Hate to say it but I agree with some of the posters. You guys are progressively killing the game for small guilds and lone players. I like the new content but so far all I see is the death of the merc ship we worked so hard to pay for early game and more content for large guilds that already have lots to do.

BJUmholtz
06-11-2015, 07:42 PM
Looking forward to this GREATLY.

BJUmholtz
06-11-2015, 07:43 PM
Fix the 30->100% regen on the dragon first... what am saying u cant even update a string w/o XL nvm

You're right. They can't. This is called a Publisher/Developer relationship. It's about time you figured it out.

Chryos
06-11-2015, 10:06 PM
I need one of these for home defense.

Chryos
06-11-2015, 10:07 PM
I would have to say that MMOs are not designed for single player gamers. As far as smaller guilds goes, thats on you to seek out guild mergers and recruitment.

Trenjeska
06-12-2015, 03:03 AM
I would have to say that MMOs are not designed for single player gamers. As far as smaller guilds goes, thats on you to seek out guild mergers and recruitment.

You cant functionally have guilds larger than 50 persons in this game. There are not enough guild management tools available.
They need to look more to eve online for proper member roles and rights.
* need better filtering for members and tracking their skills and assets
* need per person rights configured as to who is allowed to use what land and chests
* need auditing on land and chests to see who puts what in or takes what out at what time
* need shared configurable audited gold storage

Goethe
06-12-2015, 05:32 AM
Any info on the specific release date or still only the "late june" tentative date?

Pwnocchio
06-12-2015, 11:18 AM
So far 1.7a and 1.7b contents are 'meh' and less thrilled than Secrets of Ayanad.

The quality of gameplay now is sooooooooo much better than it was prior to 1.7a & Diamons shores.

Mate, if you don't like the game now just find a better game for you.

Nikci532
06-18-2015, 10:10 PM
I feel like this thing eats ships for breakfast at least it wont lack fiber.........

Nikci532
06-18-2015, 10:15 PM
so excited!

zalvati0n
06-22-2015, 04:07 PM
How long downtime and what time will the server being brought down?

nekrosh
06-24-2015, 05:01 PM
Que anywhere for arena now.. You should have fixed the issue with vehicles despawning when people enter.
Attack someone they enter arena and boat is gone. GG

Calmethar
06-26-2015, 05:12 AM
Why 'o why can't we change these event items to be account bound and not only distributed to the first character on login. It's hugely frustrating to always remember, when you have e.g. three alts that you usually collect e.g. Gilda Stars on as the first thing each day... :/

Calmethar
06-27-2015, 09:55 AM
Why 'o why can't we change these event items to be account bound and not only distributed to the first character on login. It's hugely frustrating to always remember, when you have e.g. three alts that you usually collect e.g. Gilda Stars on as the first thing each day... :/

Thanks for taking up the question.

If not account-bound though, wouldn't it be possible to just change these quest items to a claim-mode, as with e.g. the gifts. Then you wouldn't realise already having made the error after the login, but would still be able to log back over to your main and just claim the items there. That system should already be more or less in place shouldn't it?