PDA

View Full Version : WTS 7/7 Celestial Epherium Desert Leather Set (FULL GEMMED)

Jaamaw
06-14-2015, 12:25 AM
sold.

Jaamaw
06-16-2015, 08:46 AM
Pieces will be hitting the auction house this Friday (6/19/15) and the full set discount will no longer be available- Feel free to send offers, I will accept items of high value as part of the trade.

KanonXO
06-16-2015, 03:26 PM
I'm interested in the set as a whole, certainly have the gold for it, but those prices are a bit steep imo, celestial gemmed or not. If you're willing to go lower, shoot me a pm

Jaamaw
06-16-2015, 05:26 PM
I am open to offers- especially those willing to purchase the full set.

I will say though that the gems make a huge difference compared to other armor that is available- especially that they are T2 and high end honor gems. The esoterics and celerities are often at cheapest 100g on the AH for this cluster- even if you get lucky and socket all 4 slots with using, lets say, 10 gems it is still 1000g spent. Buying this set will alleviate the worries and stress of having to socket gems on the buyers dime. Like everything in this game it's a risk. Perhaps one buys a piece and one shots it right to celestial and the first 4 gems go in, saving them a lot of gold; however, the other side of the story is one many are far to familiar with, being stuck in regrade hell and trying to even get the second gem to socket. It can be extremely costly and frustrating especially with the prices of regrade charms recently.

This is the logic behind my prices, but again please do not hesitate to shoot me an offer.