PDA

View Full Version : Loyalty to the Land Event: June 19-22

Scapes
06-16-2015, 04:15 PM
http://www.trionworlds.com/archeage/wp-content/uploads/sites/6/2015/06/Loyalty_Land_blog_810x300_EN.jpg (http://www.trionworlds.com/archeage/en/2015/06/16/loyalty-to-the-land-event-june-19-22)

Deep under the sea, a dark shadow rises: the Devouring Depths are almost upon us! Tide yourself over (and prepare for the oncoming storm) with our new Loyalty to the Land event.

From Friday, June 19 to Monday, June 22, every 1000 Labor you spend will net you 2 Loyalty Tokens. Still have your eye on the Pegasus or Sloth Glider? Now’s your chance to claim them even faster!

UPDATE: We've added two hours to the end of this event due to Friday's two hour downtime. The new end time is 3:00 PM PDT.

Read the full article on the website. (http://www.trionworlds.com/archeage/en/2015/06/16/loyalty-to-the-land-event-june-19-22)

Catamounta
06-16-2015, 04:23 PM
So does making Tax certs count for the event? Or do I have to gather stuff and chop trees down for the event?

nilloc
06-16-2015, 04:43 PM
AEST: Saturday, 19/6/2015 at 6:00 AM until Tuesday 22/6/2015 at 6:00 AM

Your Australian times are off by a day.
Actual times are AEST: FRIDAY, 19/6/2015 at 6:00 AM until MONDAY 22/6/2015 at 6:00 AM

Scapes
06-16-2015, 04:47 PM
Actual times are AEST: FRIDAY, 19/6/2015 at 6:00 AM until MONDAY 22/6/2015 at 6:00 AM

Thanks for the correction!

reyalite
06-16-2015, 04:53 PM
so if i spend labor on na and eu my na character and eu character that spent labor will get tokens not the character that spend the most over all and i need to spend my mabor with jsut one character on each region not use differnt onces to do stuff eg spend labor with 2 chars on my EU i have to spend it all with one of them to get max reward for labor spent?

Kino
06-16-2015, 05:08 PM
so if i spend labor on na and eu my na character and eu character that spent labor will get tokens not the character that spend the most over all and i need to spend my mabor with jsut one character on each region not use differnt onces to do stuff eg spend labor with 2 chars on my EU i have to spend it all with one of them to get max reward for labor spent?

English Version: If I spend labor on both NA and EU. What character will the loyalty token go to?

nilloc
06-16-2015, 05:15 PM
English Version: If I spend labor on both NA and EU. What character will the loyalty token go to?

EU labor to EU char
NA to NA,

However they said this with the previous labor event and it wasn't the case

Kino
06-16-2015, 05:18 PM
EU labor to EU char
NA to NA,

However they said this with the previous labor event and it wasn't the case

What was that case?

nilloc
06-16-2015, 05:21 PM
All the labor pots from NA and EU went to one char.
I have 2 accounts one all the labor sent went to NA other all labor to EU however I lodged a ticket and had them moved to NA

METATRON
06-16-2015, 05:24 PM
Don't you guys even read the article?

What character will receive the Loyalty Tokens?
The character on your account that spent the most Labor will receive the mail containing token rewards.

You don't have an EU account and a NA account, you have only one account, therefore it's the same as the last labor weekend event.

Witchbell
06-16-2015, 06:34 PM
I'm disappointed with this event. I feel like 2 tokens for every 1000 labor is extremely low. Even if someone buys a crap load of potions and use the daily blessing potions thats only going to next a small sum. Maybe enough for a loyalty instrument, or a couple of saplings. 5 tokens would have been much better. This event only last for 3 days. The reward doesn't equal that amount of labor wasted in my opinion. Its like giving a homeless person a dime when you have a dollar in your pocket.

Hodorr
06-16-2015, 07:14 PM
So does making Tax certs count for the event? Or do I have to gather stuff and chop trees down for the event?

An answer would be appreciated.

Felthswrath
06-16-2015, 07:15 PM
It's something, which is always nice. I do agree though if you get 5 a day for "doing nothing" then 2 extra for 1k labor isn't a ton. But hey I spend a lot of labor per day - could give me 10 tokens or so..

nilloc
06-16-2015, 09:24 PM
I'm disappointed with this event. I feel like 2 tokens for every 1000 labor is extremely low. Even if someone buys a crap load of potions and use the daily blessing potions thats only going to next a small sum. Maybe enough for a loyalty instrument, or a couple of saplings. 5 tokens would have been much better. This event only last for 3 days. The reward doesn't equal that amount of labor wasted in my opinion. Its like giving a homeless person a dime when you have a dollar in your pocket.

I agree, Ill do my normal activity but won't burn labors pots etc for the event.

Ryky
06-16-2015, 10:16 PM
I have 730 loyalty tokens already :v

arby
06-17-2015, 12:32 AM
I'm disappointed with this event. I feel like 2 tokens for every 1000 labor is extremely low.

I'm disappointed with your attitude. I feel like anything they give you above the norm, for free, without a reason other than a whim, is fantastic. You must be the kind of person that would win 1 million dollars in the lottery and ♥♥♥♥♥ because you think you deserve to win 10 million. If you don't like the reward, don't craft all weekend as a protest, that'll teach 'em to give you crappy free stuff for no reason.

As for me, I hope they will be repeating this again, the first weekend in months that the wife is off work and we're going to be out of town... and me constantly growing crops and grinding pots for my alchemy skills like it's never going to end (not so sure it is actually).

So, stop your crying you not-as-entiltled-as-you-wanna-be little spoiled brat.

Moly
06-17-2015, 12:55 AM
An answer would be appreciated.

As previous Reap What You Sow: April 17-19 (http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?180593-Reap-What-You-Sow-April-17-19) event, rewards are based on labor points spent, so yes making Bound Tax Certificate (http://archeagedatabase.net/us/item/31892/) will works

hatlldo
06-17-2015, 02:19 AM
As previous Reap What You Sow: April 17-19 (http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?180593-Reap-What-You-Sow-April-17-19) event, rewards are based on labor points spent, so yes making Bound Tax Certificate (http://archeagedatabase.net/us/item/31892/) will works

Everyone in the forum thread from the last labor event claims that tax certs did not reward them with labor pot rewards. Where are you getting your information from? =\

Witchbell
06-17-2015, 02:49 AM
I'm disappointed with your attitude. I feel like anything they give you above the norm, for free, without a reason other than a whim, is fantastic. You must be the kind of person that would win 1 million dollars in the lottery and ♥♥♥♥♥ because you think you deserve to win 10 million. If you don't like the reward, don't craft all weekend as a protest, that'll teach 'em to give you crappy free stuff for no reason.

As for me, I hope they will be repeating this again, the first weekend in months that the wife is off work and we're going to be out of town... and me constantly growing crops and grinding pots for my alchemy skills like it's never going to end (not so sure it is actually).

So, stop your crying you not-as-entiltled-as-you-wanna-be little spoiled brat.

Mmk So I make an calm opinion about a topic without raging or saying something along the lines of "Trino suck, wah wah, This game is dead!!!" and I still get people like you that post passive aggressive responses? I don't exactly know why you are looking for a fight but I would appreciate it if you stayed on topic and talked about the event.

Compared to its counterpart event "Reap What You Sow" the reward for this event is really low. I'm not saying that everyone in this event should be getting a Pegasus by the end but the reward is so minor that it doesn't provide an incentive for buying potions or being more active. 5 Token per 1000 labor would drive players to purchase worker pots, driving sales and incentivise players for being more active.

Arialun
06-17-2015, 03:18 AM
2 loyalty per 1,000 labor usage are fair enough. Why would anyone ♥♥♥♥♥ about the amount is unfathomable.

Moly
06-17-2015, 03:49 AM
As previous Reap What You Sow: April 17-19 (http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?180593-Reap-What-You-Sow-April-17-19) event, rewards are based on labor points spent, so yes making Bound Tax Certificate (http://archeagedatabase.net/us/item/31892/) will worksEveryone in the forum thread from the last labor event claims that tax certs did not reward them with labor pot rewards. Where are you getting your information from? =\

From Reap What You Sow: April 17-19 (http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?180593-Reap-What-You-Sow-April-17-19) thread :

any and all Labor Point usage will count for this event.
Guild feedback
Personal feedback : Got and still have for this upcoming event 16x 500 LP from Reap What You Sow: April 17-19 (http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?180593-Reap-What-You-Sow-April-17-19) acquired only by making tax
Edit : and may be hacking down some tree (perhaps for about ~2500LP)

Upana
06-17-2015, 04:47 AM
Even with the small hiccups, thank you for this :)

PDT: Friday, 6/19/2015 at 1:00 PM until Monday 6/22/2015 at 1:00 PM
GMT: Friday, 19/6/2015 at 8:00 PM until Monday 22/6/2015 at 8:00 PM
BST: Friday, 19/6/2015 at 9:00 PM until Monday 22/6/2015 at 9:00 PM
CEST: Friday, 19/6/2015 at 10:00 PM until Monday 22/6/2015 at 10:00 PM
AEST: Saturday, 20/6/2015 at 6:00 AM until Tuesday 23/6/2015 at 6:00 AM

Seera
06-17-2015, 05:43 AM
Hi,

Maybe I missed the answer, but is there a limit of tocken we can earn?

Thanks for the answer :)

Mozam
06-17-2015, 09:31 AM
"Loyalty to the Land" are words dripping with irony for the people who are going to have their land progression wiped in the EvoMerge. Nice choice of language!

Asheenae
06-17-2015, 09:50 AM
All the labor pots from NA and EU went to one char.
I have 2 accounts one all the labor sent went to NA other all labor to EU however I lodged a ticket and had them moved to NA

If I spend Labor on NA and EU regions, how will rewards be distributed?
Labor is generated at the account level in separate pools in each region. A player is welcome to spend Labor in both regions during the event and will receive rewards based on the amount of Labor spent per region.

Read http://www.trionworlds.com/archeage/en/2015/06/16/loyalty-to-the-land-event-june-19-22/

lansirill
06-17-2015, 10:17 AM
Announces that everyone will be losing their land in mergers.

Names next event "Loyalty to the Land".

Scapes
06-17-2015, 10:29 AM
Got and still have for this upcoming event 16x 500 LP from Reap What You Sow: April 17-19 (http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?180593-Reap-What-You-Sow-April-17-19) acquired only by making tax

Confirmed, creating tax certifications will count as labor spent towards this weekend's event.

Shadowstepper
06-17-2015, 11:14 AM
This events seems pretty poor. To get 25 tokens you have to spend 12500 labour (13k to get 26). Which will net you enough tokens to get 1 worker comp pot from the market place.

Last even that was done gave us a 500LP pot for every 1k labour that was spent and the labour used during the event gave double xp i think.

I know its an event and I know its free tokens in effect, but surely it could have been better.

kimoy
06-17-2015, 11:40 AM
If you don't pot, what's the maximum number of tokens can you get? about 20?

Draxfacts
06-17-2015, 11:56 AM
If you don't pot, what's the maximum number of tokens can you get? about 20?

three days for the event, 24 hours in a day, 60 min in an hour, 2 labor per min with patron = 8640 labor
Plan this week to save 5000 labor for the event
8640 + 5000 = 13640 labor; 13640 x 2 loyalty/1000 labor = 26 loyalty

Maaaaaath

Draxfacts
06-17-2015, 12:03 PM
http://www.trionworlds.com/archeage/wp-content/uploads/sites/6/2015/06/Loyalty_Land_blog_810x300_EN.jpg (http://www.trionworlds.com/archeage/en/2015/06/16/loyalty-to-the-land-event-june-19-22)

Deep under the sea, a dark shadow rises: the Devouring Depths are almost upon us! Tide yourself over (and prepare for the oncoming storm) with our new Loyalty to the Land event.

From Friday, June 19 to Monday, June 22, every 1000 Labor you spend will net you 2 Loyalty Tokens. Still have your eye on the Pegasus or Sloth Glider? Nows your chance to claim them even faster!

Read the full article on the website. (http://www.trionworlds.com/archeage/en/2015/06/16/loyalty-to-the-land-event-june-19-22)

A mere 325,000 labor spent over 3 days to get your Pegasus; Trion, you tease ;D

SSDD
06-17-2015, 12:04 PM

From Friday, June 19 to Monday, June 22, every 1000 Labor you spend will net you 2 Loyalty Tokens. Still have your eye on the Pegasus or Sloth Glider? Nows your chance to claim them even faster!

"Still have your eye on the Pegasus or Sloth Glider?" Meaning once the event is done and over with these items will no longer be available in the Awards shop? Great thanks for the ♥♥♥♥ty announcement. :rolleyes:

Draxfacts
06-17-2015, 12:09 PM
Doesn't sound like they're getting rid of them just yet. All I know is when glyph takes an hour to update, I spend a lot of time in the forums

Tamilia
06-17-2015, 12:17 PM
"Still have your eye on the Pegasus or Sloth Glider?" Meaning once the event is done and over with these items will no longer be available in the Awards shop? Great thanks for the ♥♥♥♥ty announcement. :rolleyes:

:rolleyes: It doesn't tell u in any part they are ending them, may I "translate" to u, "Still have your eye on the Pegasus or Sloth Glider?" Meaning...
if people still haven't got them, and have still an interest in to getting them, or are saving up for them atm, that they with just been given a small shortcut. "Nows your chance to claim them even faster!"

Still don't get it?
Okay If I have now 310 Loyalty Tokens, and I am saving for a Sloth, I have now a chance during this weekend to get some EXTRA tokens what will help me get the Sloth faster. Now u got it?

SSDD
06-17-2015, 01:54 PM
:rolleyes: It doesn't tell u in any part they are ending them, may I "translate" to u, "Still have your eye on the Pegasus or Sloth Glider?" Meaning...
if people still haven't got them, and have still an interest in to getting them, or are saving up for them atm, that they with just been given a small shortcut. "Nows your chance to claim them even faster!"

Still don't get it?
Okay If I have now 310 Loyalty Tokens, and I am saving for a Sloth, I have now a chance during this weekend to get some EXTRA tokens what will help me get the Sloth faster. Now u got it?

No I don't cause the broken English made me stop reading half way through. :c

Also it would seem to me that you along with many others aren't getting what Trion is currently saying with this event.

Still have your eye on the Pegasus or Sloth Glider?"
Could also be taken as this is your last chance to get these two items, as this weekend event is rewarding 2 loyalty tokens per 1,000 labor spent.

So ya you may have 310 tokens but that doesn't mean anything as far as getting so call item, ya you've got a bit more tokens, but doesn't mean you're getting the item. :rolleyes:

Go be a dick else where with your ♥♥♥♥ty post :rolleyes:

Hodorr
06-17-2015, 02:36 PM
Confirmed, creating tax certifications will count as labor spent towards this weekend's event.

Thank you. I sold my land a few weeks ago and my main's and alts' inventory is just about maxed out. So the ability to craft tax-certs (which I can use in the future) is much appreciated.

DjinniGenie
06-17-2015, 10:57 PM
Rub some more salt in my wounds with that name, why doncha? 'Loyalty to the Land'? Ha! Merge-o-lution is going to take my beloved land.

Vayzara
06-18-2015, 12:08 AM
Is this event a cheap way to incite people in buying labor pots instead of no break regrade charms? Trying to fix a mistake, are we?

Bullshihtzu
06-18-2015, 12:27 AM
"Loyalty to the Land" are words dripping with irony for the people who are going to have their land progression wiped in the EvoMerge. Nice choice of language!

LOL this post is all win , sorry to say but Trion and the Land are not being Loyal to us in a big way .

CalliCat
06-18-2015, 12:35 AM
LOL this post is all win , sorry to say but Trion and the Land are not being Loyal to us in a big way .

I'm really starting to think that they are intentionally screwing with those of us getting evomerged now.

Bullshihtzu
06-18-2015, 02:32 AM
I'm really starting to think that they are intentionally screwing with those of us getting evomerged now.
I think your probably correct the way their handling this matter stinks of us verses them mentality , their bean counters have made their decisions and all future discussion is just crowd control .
Its a real pity Trion don't even realize what a diamond in the rough they have and their killing it .

Parsifal
06-18-2015, 03:51 AM
No I don't cause the broken English made me stop reading half way through. :c

Also it would seem to me that you along with many others aren't getting what Trion is currently saying with this event.

Still have your eye on the Pegasus or Sloth Glider?"
Could also be taken as this is your last chance to get these two items, as this weekend event is rewarding 2 loyalty tokens per 1,000 labor spent.

So ya you may have 310 tokens but that doesn't mean anything as far as getting so call item, ya you've got a bit more tokens, but doesn't mean you're getting the item. :rolleyes:

Go be a dick else where with your ♥♥♥♥ty post :rolleyes:

Did you even read your own post when you wrote down that last sentence?

His post was readable and also not very dickish. Yours oozes ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ all over it.

OP: Nice get some extra loyalty have to spend my labor for a change >.<

Rubica
06-18-2015, 04:50 AM
three days for the event, 24 hours in a day, 60 min in an hour, 2 labor per min with patron = 8640 labor
Plan this week to save 5000 labor for the event
8640 + 5000 = 13640 labor; 13640 x 2 loyalty/1000 labor = 26 loyalty

Maaaaaath

28 not 26... l2r rules before posting calculations...
"How will the amount of Labor I spend be tracked?
Two Loyalty Tokens will be awarded for each increment of 1000 Labor you spend during the event. Partial increments of 1000 will be rounded up. For example, if you spend 15,422 Labor during the event, you will receive 32 Loyalty Tokens."

Dienah
06-18-2015, 05:07 AM
You have not posted US EST times for this event. Please post these as the time deference can vary depending on which state is the origin.

Traciatim
06-18-2015, 05:16 AM
You have not posted US EST times for this event. Please post these as the time deference can vary depending on which state is the origin.

So look it up. http://www.worldtimebuddy.com/?qm=1&lid=0,5&h=0&date=2015-6-19&sln=20-20.5

Tamilia
06-18-2015, 06:20 AM
Did you even read your own post when you wrote down that last sentence?

His post was readable and also not very dickish. Yours oozes ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ all over it.

OP: Nice get some extra loyalty have to spend my labor for a change >.<

Thank you Parcifal :D I couldn't agree more, I actually would love to see him write any foreigner language that isn't English the way I write English :D I speak 7 languages, and write 5 ofem, how many does he?
I also love to get some x-tra tokens what will indeed be very welcome towards my dream I am saving for.
Now just let me correct you in one thing lol, I am not a he ;)

Trixologist
06-18-2015, 06:34 AM
You would think this event would be encouraging the player base to come back and hang out in AA and be rewarded for being here but I have to agree the low reward on this isn't encouraging enough to spend money or gold stocking up on Labor.

Please tell someone in Marketing, Production or XX Department to increase their fun meters please. The game has about a billion different ways to entice loyalty and you go a repeat and decrease the one we've already done.

#Dobetter but thanks.

Rubica
06-18-2015, 07:17 AM
You would think this event would be encouraging the player base to come back and hang out in AA and be rewarded for being here but I have to agree the low reward on this isn't encouraging enough to spend money or gold stocking up on Labor.

Having 5k labor on start of the event and not boosting labor with pots you can gain 28 tokens.
Having 4 characters on the account and using 1k labor pots on all 4 characters every time cooldown waered off (20 in total) plus labor gained from patron through event (72h*120 labor - 10 labor) will grant you with 68 Loyality Tokens.
On top of it if you did "Rum Runner Rapids Event" with all characters at least once and and you have exchanged tokens for Hang Over pots... lets say 20 pots on each character (easy to relog few times and drink pot) that's 84Loyality Tokens. If you have 500 labor points from last event and lets say 10... here you go 94 tokens +15 daily login so 109tokens in 3 days :)

Trixologist
06-18-2015, 07:30 AM
Having 5k labor on start of the event and not boosting labor with pots you can gain 28 tokens.
Having 4 characters on the account and using 1k labor pots on all 4 characters every time cooldown waered off (20 in total) plus labor gained from patron through event (72h*120 labor - 10 labor) will grant you with 68 Loyality Tokens.
On top of it if you did "Rum Runner Rapids Event" with all characters at least once and and you have exchanged tokens for Hang Over pots... lets say 20 pots on each character (easy to relog few times and drink pot) that's 84Loyality Tokens. If you have 500 labor points from last event and lets say 10... here you go 94 tokens +15 daily login so 109tokens in 3 days :)

You tried really hard to make that appealing. Its not.
Its not about how hard you can work to use labor, its an event and should be rewarding (and fun). If you think that's enough feel free to enjoy it to pieces. My point is more that events are really lack luster and need to be improved. The only one that I can say wasn't a snooze fest was Rum Runner and it ended early and disappointed in the final day(s). There is so much that can be done on AA, just seems really lack luster especially given that the reward isn't as good as the first.

RahvinReborn
06-18-2015, 10:12 AM
Yay! Another event that people can figure out how to hack/exploit.

I can't wait!!!

Disclaimer: Hard to figure out how someone could exploit this one, but knowing the AA community, someone will find a way :D

Tanyeka
06-18-2015, 12:31 PM
Scapes if this event is based on US time then Australian times are Sat 20 at 6am cos 1pm on Fri 19 PDT is 6am Sat 20 in Sydney Aus

Kitwyn
06-18-2015, 08:55 PM

My thoughts exactly. I can't wait for brasse to send a tittering post to the forums about how it was something shiny just for the soon to be dispossessed. Because every knows nothing makes people feel better than someone giggling at their loss especially in a business letter. Thanks

Nikci532
06-18-2015, 10:09 PM
This is bringing me much closer to a pegasus!!!!!! I hope :(

Noaani
06-19-2015, 03:50 AM
Everyone in the forum thread from the last labor event claims that tax certs did not reward them with labor pot rewards. Where are you getting your information from? =\

I made nothing but tax certs on one of my accounts during that event and got the labor potions.

Not sure why some others wouldn't.

Scapes
06-19-2015, 08:25 AM

Mentioned it elsewhere but yes, any and all labor use counts towards this event.

alucive
06-19-2015, 10:40 AM
Why do so many people cry about everything. Just be thankful free stuff for you on what you do everyday spend labor.GG

Scapes
06-19-2015, 11:27 AM

No, that is not what the post means.

Scapes
06-19-2015, 11:29 AM
Scapes if this event is based on US time then Australian times are Sat 20 at 6am cos 1pm on Fri 19 PDT is 6am Sat 20 in Sydney Aus

This seems to be what we have listed in the article, what's incorrect about it?

Sakrateri
06-19-2015, 12:21 PM
After 8pm here in the UK , has it started? Will there be an announcement in game?

Scapes
06-19-2015, 12:53 PM
After 8pm here in the UK , has it started? Will there be an announcement in game?

The event starts in about 8 minutes, there will be an in-game announcement.

Arpeggios
06-19-2015, 01:08 PM
What is going on ? I spent all my labor after patch went up today 5k plus, bound worker comps, unbound comps and used about 15k worth of labor with the impression that the patch activated the event. Now at 4:02 PM EST we get a message saying the event is activated. That is not the time this post informed of us it would be am I receiving my loyalty for spending all this labor at 3:00 PM EST?

Scapes
06-19-2015, 01:11 PM
What is going on ? I spent all my labor after patch went up today 5k plus, bound worker comps, unbound comps and used about 15k worth of labor with the impression that the patch activated the event. Now at 4:02 PM EST we get a message saying the event is activated. That is not the time this post informed of us it would be am I receiving my loyalty for spending all this labor at 3:00 PM EST?

The event start time was 1:00 PM PDT, announced in the news post: http://www.trionworlds.com/archeage/en/2015/06/16/loyalty-to-the-land-event-june-19-22/

Empyreus
06-19-2015, 01:36 PM

I dont know why you would spend ALL your labor prior to the start of the event but it was stated VERY plainly it was to start at 1pm PST. Which is 4pm eastern.

That was stated plain as day in the news post: Event Duration:
Start Time: Friday, June 19 at 1:00 PM PDT
End Time: Monday, June 22 at 1:00 PM PDT

Rewards Distributed:
Thursday, June 25

and there was even in game mentions of the start time as well.

BellaJTam
06-19-2015, 01:39 PM
The loyalty event would be awesome to participate in...if the server select would work. Salphira's login is down again. -_-

Brewcrew
06-19-2015, 01:45 PM
So you really started this event with the marketplace bugged. There are players that can't make purchases you know?

Zappalot
06-19-2015, 01:45 PM

http://data.motor-talk.de/data/galleries/0/410/1238/61638711/nelson-haha-4547560361010854438-3047776548266069764.jpg
scnr

Arpeggios
06-19-2015, 04:05 PM

Scrubcake
06-19-2015, 05:17 PM
Hey Scapes, i see you can answer people about this but i still havent seen an announcement about why we cant buy labor pots during a labor event or why APEX isnt being delivered but cards are being charged? You guys hoping people will forget about this? You need to shut them down and stop wasting peoples time, money, and effort until you get them fixed. Post a link to that please.

nilloc
06-19-2015, 05:22 PM

This is still wrong on the article

Saryasino
06-19-2015, 09:43 PM
Are the servers offline?

Tried logging in to start this event and get an endless Leviathan video.

Treawraith
06-19-2015, 09:49 PM
Pointless event we cant even logging

Zerth
06-19-2015, 09:53 PM
is the server online now?

any idea how long we got to wait this time round?

turboice
06-19-2015, 10:04 PM
Salphira outages throughout the week preventing collection of divine coins and now down to prevent spending of labor way to run events trion what a joke.

Jellywash
06-19-2015, 10:06 PM
Well. ArcheAge crashed. Looks like the land rush all over again this time over loyalty tokens. LOL Probably be crashed all weekend. I think it is those who are POed, because they were caught cheating in the game.

Saryasino
06-19-2015, 10:17 PM
http://cdn.meme.am/instances2/500x/362966.jpg

To lighten the mood in the thread.

Drakvar
06-19-2015, 10:46 PM
Good thing I maxed out my labor to use during this event. Now the servers are down and I'm not earning any labor because I'm maxed.

Mightymark
06-19-2015, 11:07 PM
I think they are just messing with us, the last event they say they extend but end it 7 hours early now get us pumped for this one and servers go down LOL and we pay for this ....

Give us a cyanfin for the pain and suffering!!!!! do it ... do it now!!!

Garfyldt
06-19-2015, 11:24 PM
not the cyafin. give us the MIRAGE BJORNE!!!!

Chiko
06-20-2015, 12:02 AM
Pointless event we cant even logging

:rolleyes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZa26_esLBE

Extension of the current events by a day would be nice, seeing as alllllll the events fail like this.

Akasuki
06-20-2015, 04:11 AM
Welp. Everyone has their different opinions so lets not get too salty and defensive and judgmental.

Kyozi
06-20-2015, 07:24 AM
2 loyalty per 1,000 labor usage are fair enough. Why would anyone ♥♥♥♥♥ about the amount is unfathomable.

People who want to complain will find a reason to, no matter what. I'm glad their doing this event, personally.

Fargrist
06-21-2015, 04:22 AM
I'm puzzled what the event is meant to be doing. Increasing loyalty I guess, but it seems somewhat uninteresting. Perhaps it's because I don't tend to use loyalty points, maybe others find Loyalty to the Land endlessly exciting.

Scapes
06-22-2015, 11:03 AM
UPDATE: We've added two hours to the end of this event due to Friday's two hour downtime. The new end time is 3:00 PM PDT.

valdamus
06-22-2015, 12:41 PM

Will the Divine blessing coins be updated as well?

Adventure Awaits
06-22-2015, 03:40 PM
:(

Scapes
06-22-2015, 03:41 PM

No, as it is a limited-redemption event unlike the Loyalty to the Land event which is does not have a limit.

Jinsky
06-22-2015, 03:59 PM

No, as it is a limited-redemption event unlike the Loyalty to the Land event which is does not have a limit.

UPDATE:
We've encouraged the Red Dragon Hatchling to return! The Spreading Flames event will continue from April 30 to May 3 and from May 7 to May 10 (at the same times as before) making for an additional eight chances to collect Red Dragon Scales. We'll also be bringing the event back in upcoming months as well.

Both events were a limited-redepemtion event. However, you brought back the red dragon event. There are people who missed getting a few tokens due to this downtime. And those who only require a couple tokens in order to get their 1st no break charm.

Scapes
06-22-2015, 04:02 PM
Both events were a limited-redepemtion event. However, you brought back the red dragon event. There are people who missed getting a few tokens due to this downtime. And those who only require a couple tokens in order to get their 1st no break charm.

Spreading Flames event missed entire weekends while the Divine Blessing event lost two hours and could be completed at any time that day unlike the former. We will not be extending the latter event.

Jinsky
06-22-2015, 04:05 PM
Spreading Flames event missed entire weekends while the Divine Blessing event lost two hours and could be completed at any time that day unlike the former. We will not be extending the latter event.

Rip people who can't play all day everyday :)

Thrandain
06-23-2015, 01:37 AM
Rip people who can't play all day everyday :)

The problem is, if we go by that logic what about the people who don't have time to play during the extra hours granted? Prolong it again for them as well? And then again? And again?
You've got to draw the line somewhere. In addition, they would have to make the timer run for 2/3 of its duration to grant the same two extra hours.

Nava327
06-23-2015, 11:11 PM
When do we get the loyalty tokens?

lsonnen
06-24-2015, 05:39 AM
Were the loyalty tokens already awarded? I thought they were going to be awarded yesterday but I never got mine. :(

Moly
06-24-2015, 05:41 AM
Rewards Distributed:
Thursday, June 25 (http://www.trionworlds.com/archeage/en/2015/06/16/loyalty-to-the-land-event-june-19-22/)

Scapes
06-24-2015, 05:42 AM
We're aiming for this afternoon to deliver the event rewards.

Khegobier
06-24-2015, 05:56 AM
We're aiming for this afternoon to deliver the event rewards.

How exactly are they being distributed? I haven't logged into any of my EU characters since the event ended for fear that my NA rewards would mistakenly (again) get sent to my EU characters and I'd end up having to bother support and wait another 2-3 weeks for them to fix it.

Scapes
06-24-2015, 06:07 AM
How exactly are they being distributed?

They're being sent by in-game mail as tokens. Loyalty is an account-wide balance so the character it's sent to is irrelevant. Unless I'm mistaken, it will be your most recently active character who receives the mail.

Sollaen
06-24-2015, 06:08 AM
Will you also post a ranking with the most labor spent?

Intaras
06-24-2015, 06:24 AM
They're being sent by in-game mail as tokens. Loyalty is an account-wide balance so the character it's sent to is irrelevant. Unless I'm mistaken, it will be your most recently active character who receives the mail.

Loyalty isn't account bound though? You have separate loyalty on NA and EU.

Scapes
06-24-2015, 06:26 AM
Loyalty isn't account bound though? You have separate loyalty on NA and EU.

Yep, should have clarified: the loyalty will be granted per region as appropriate for labor spent there with the most recent character in that region receiving the reward.

Intaras
06-24-2015, 06:34 AM
Yep, should have clarified: the loyalty will be granted per region as appropriate for labor spent there with the most recent character in that region receiving the reward.

So if I spent 1k labor in NA I get 2 loyalty there, and if I spent 2k labor in EU I get 4 loyalty there? Or is it 6 loyalty in both. Because I thought it would be 6 as read in the original post about it.

Empyreus
06-24-2015, 06:36 AM
So if I spent 1k labor in NA I get 2 loyalty there, and if I spent 2k labor in EU I get 4 loyalty there? Or is it 6 loyalty in both. Because I thought it would be 6 as read in the original post about it.

It would be seperate i believe, as NA/EU have their own Loyalty/Labor/etc counters

(Thus why people will make an loyalty/labor alt in another region. It doesnt effect their mains balances, but APEX/credits apply equally to both)

Leingoda
06-24-2015, 06:47 AM
spend over 12k labor in EU, get NOTHING ! Spend 6k in NA... So FAQ is ♥♥♥♥ing Lies... Or we must wait 25 for EU ?

Scapes
06-24-2015, 06:54 AM
So if I spent 1k labor in NA I get 2 loyalty there, and if I spent 2k labor in EU I get 4 loyalty there?

Correct, it is not additive across regions.

Scapes
06-24-2015, 06:54 AM
spend over 12k labor in EU, get NOTHING ! Spend 6k in NA... So FAQ is ♥♥♥♥ing Lies... Or we must wait 25 for EU ?

The rewards have not yet been distributed, slated for later this afternoon PDT.

Empyreus
06-24-2015, 07:42 AM

Reading Comprehension is key.

Rewards Distributed:
Thursday, June 25

They're still in the process of doing the game update man. Relax a bit.

AssKetcher
06-24-2015, 07:53 AM
Reading Comprehension is key.

Rewards Distributed:
Thursday, June 25

They're still in the process of doing the game update man. Relax a bit.

I'm just preparing myself for the "you didn't give me the right amount of loyalty give me a free sloth glider" posts

Galadriane
06-24-2015, 08:05 AM
FYI Nilloc was wrong. Fri 1pm PDT = Sat 6am AEST, because there is a dateline between us. that's why I've missed the Livestream since they are at 7:30am on a Sat, my sleep-in day :p

I use this website when I setup conf calls across timezones, it's quite handy: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meeting.html

Sollaen
06-24-2015, 08:19 AM
Will you also post a ranking with the most labor spent?

lsonnen
06-24-2015, 09:15 AM
Thanks Scapes! :D

RahvinReborn
06-24-2015, 05:23 PM
The rewards have not yet been distributed, slated for later this afternoon PDT.

5:23 pm PDT...nada

Brannoc
06-25-2015, 11:09 AM
Ok, I am going to do it. Probably get deleted because this isn't the merger thread.

"loyalty to the land"

The name of this event was the second to last straw that cancelled my account. Insult to injury and all that.

mossside
06-29-2015, 05:26 AM
Ok, I am going to do it. Probably get deleted because this isn't the merger thread.

"loyalty to the land"

The name of this event was the second to last straw that cancelled my account. Insult to injury and all that.

That's a bloody good point.