PDA

View Full Version : Rum Runner Rapids Event: Ended Early

Scapes
06-16-2015, 05:18 PM
One minute you're rushing through rapids in Rookborne Basin when suddenly the cheers of the vacationers from the surrounding riverbank disappear and you unceremoniously plunge into the waterfall pool at the finish line only to find the festival revelers have vanished (along with all of their decorations, somehow).

The Rum Runner Rapids event was scheduled to end in about eight hours but has concluded a bit earlier than announced. While the NPCs have despawned, the festival status of Rookborne Basin and Windscour Savannah is still ticking down correctly. We're working on restoring the event workbench on all servers right now.

We'll keep you updated as to our progress in making sure players get to enjoy the event to its fullest and, most importantly, get to redeem the coins they've collected. Thanks for your patience!

Scapes
06-16-2015, 05:45 PM
The Rum Runner Rapids event's workbench which is used to redeem those festival coins you've been earned is now available in the same area as before it despawned. Sorry for the hiccup!

Musei
06-16-2015, 05:47 PM
Edit: Took a bit to show up

Musei
06-16-2015, 05:48 PM
Also, we can't run it today? Based on the schedule and your confirmation I timed out what I was buying and now end up 3 coins short of the donkey. :(

Could you guys PLEASE make some effort to get this information correct? You were wrong about the dragon event, you were wrong about this event, dataminers say you're wrong about the current coin event (so that remains to be seen).

Nishieda
06-16-2015, 05:53 PM
The Rum Runner Rapids event's workbench which is used to redeem those festival coins you've been earned is now available in the same area as before it despawned. Sorry for the hiccup!

Except that it isn't there http://i.imgur.com/1H62KbJ.jpg

Musei
06-16-2015, 05:54 PM
Except that it isn't there

It showed up on Naima finally.

Tazbon
06-16-2015, 05:59 PM
I am getting so sick of this ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥. It seems every event gets screwed up somehow.

I needed 3 more coins to complete what I wanted to buy and now I won't get them?

To pour salt in the wound is how Trion and Scapes think it is okay to make a joke about it instead of making a professional apology and providing a solution. Remember the Red Dragon event? Oops, the red dragon ran off early. Several weeks to be exact!

Now I wonder if I will get enough divine coins to utilize that event the way I wanted based on the information or misinformation Trion provided.

Sake
06-16-2015, 06:00 PM
I'm still waiting for it on Calleil. I just hope we're able to run down the river once more. Need those 3 coins :/

Nishieda
06-16-2015, 06:02 PM
And i only needed the 1 more coin http://i.imgur.com/I32buMl.png brb breaking everything.

SmokeyMacPot
06-16-2015, 06:03 PM
yea same just need 1 more run....

BreakingForce
06-16-2015, 06:04 PM
just the workbench? or just the workbench for now while you continue to work on getting the rest of the festival back?

Sake
06-16-2015, 06:05 PM
Nooo not just the bench!! I need to run it one more time. Please bring back the NPC's and quests :((((

MuleSiN
06-16-2015, 06:08 PM
Not acceptable. I need one token only and The event was supposed to last long enough to get it.

Expendable
06-16-2015, 06:12 PM
Not acceptable. I need one token only and The event was supposed to last long enough to get it.

Yes this is complete bs. Get the entire event going again. We were told that we had another chance tonight to get our final tokens.

AndyTheLegend
06-16-2015, 06:14 PM
If the event says 4 hours left, there is no reason it should have ended an hour ago. Please bring back the Quest NPCs so we can all finish the last run that we all calculated that we should have been able to do.

What is the point in a countdown if you're not going to abide by it.

Sake
06-16-2015, 06:17 PM
If the event says 4 hours left, there is no reason it should have ended an hour ago. Please bring back the Quest NPCs so we can all finish the last run that we all calculated that we should have been able to do.

What is the point in a countdown if you're not going to abide by it.

^ this Trion..... this

Sekkerhund
06-16-2015, 06:19 PM

Thanks to the team for restoring the workbench, but what about the 3 festival tokens we lost out on? Many, MANY of us were just a few shy of what we needed to get that goofy donkey, and today's tokens would have met that goal.

I suppose if I wanted to nitpick, I could include losing quest XP, a +100 labor tonic + a buff tonic, but honestly its losing those 3 tokens that totally wreck WEEKS of planning and making RL time to get out to the festival and participate.

Sake
06-16-2015, 06:30 PM

Will the NPC's and quests be brought back too? Please confirm/deny this so I know whether to just spend whatever coins I have now or keep waiting

Odoq
06-16-2015, 06:31 PM

Come on, bud... Reset the races so people can get their 1 token they need to get the donkey... stop being stingy...

AndyTheLegend
06-16-2015, 06:32 PM
http://i.imgur.com/EbzOqal.jpg

tRINO PLS

Yoriii
06-16-2015, 06:38 PM
http://i.imgur.com/mRxqI2K.png

Pls dont end it early :(

Paco
06-16-2015, 06:44 PM
Just the bench, the npc's are not back. They did have a glyph update real quick though. If you don't see it try the update?

BreakingForce
06-16-2015, 06:48 PM
title of this thread is "Rum Runner Rapids Event Ended Early Not Over". so the event was mistakenly ended early is what i get from that. restore the whole event, not just the prize station. far as i'm concerned, the prize station should stick around for a good while after the event is over (or move it to mirage). but the event is not over. let us continue to enjoy the event for one last night.

SmokeyMacPot
06-16-2015, 06:48 PM
The bench is of no real use to me without 1 last run which there should have been time for...

Scapes
06-16-2015, 07:02 PM
I'm sorry that the event's duration wasn't more apparent. While the festival timer on the in-game map read out a certain deadline, the event itself was slated to end at 5:00 PM PDT which is the reset time of many recurring mechanics in ArcheAge. Despite the workbench disappearing before the festival status ended, the event itself ran for the announced three weeks. It's also worth noting that Carrot Wings, the big prize of this event, could be earned with only 64% of the potential total coins (16 days or even less with the achievement rewards).

That said, we're already communicating the need for more absolute start and end times in our patch notes from XLGAMES (this weekend's event, Loyalty to the Land (http://www.trionworlds.com/archeage/en/2015/06/16/loyalty-to-the-land-event-june-19-22/), demonstrates this change). The reason we hold these events is for everyone to enjoy them, not to cause surprises like this. Moving forward, we'll be posting the exact times as received from the developers in addition to the dates so players can plan accordingly.

TranceFox
06-16-2015, 07:03 PM
I'm sorry that the event's duration wasn't more apparent. While the festival timer on the in-game map read out a certain deadline, the event itself was slated to end at 5:00 PM PDT which is the reset time of many recurring mechanics in ArcheAge. Despite the workbench disappearing before the festival status ended, the event itself ran for the announced three weeks. It's also worth noting that Carrot Wings, the big prize of this event, could be earned with only 64% of the potential total coins (16 days or even less with the achievement rewards).

That said, we're already communicating the need for more absolute start and end times in our patch notes from XLGAMES. The reason we hold these events is for everyone to enjoy them, not to cause surprises like this. Moving forward, we'll be posting the exact times as received from the developers in addition to the dates so players can plan accordingly.

rekt

Namesliz
06-16-2015, 07:08 PM

That said, we're already communicating the need for more absolute start and end times in our patch notes from XLGAMES (this weekend's event, Loyalty to the Land (http://www.trionworlds.com/archeage/en/2015/06/16/loyalty-to-the-land-event-june-19-22/), demonstrates this change). The reason we hold these events is for everyone to enjoy them, not to cause surprises like this. Moving forward, we'll be posting the exact times as received from the developers in addition to the dates so players can plan accordingly.

Will the event be returning in the future? If so I will save the 45 coins I have.

Nishieda
06-16-2015, 07:10 PM

Will the event be returning in the future? If so I will save the 45 coins I have.
+1. Wish i planned better my play time in this game.
http://i.imgur.com/GwyWazE.pnghttp://i.imgur.com/ghpsXVq.png

Felthswrath
06-16-2015, 07:12 PM
I fell totally bad for the people that were 1-3 tokens short- and hopefully if you put in a support case they would help people out on a case by case basis.
That being said -I do agree with what he said, there was ample of time to get the required 47 - doesn't mean if it ended "early" you didn't get screwed some.
my impression with this company is that they make things right - hopefully that continues here.

Thalestr1s
06-16-2015, 07:18 PM
Maybe you could send 3 coins for the people who only needed one more run?
A lot of people seem to be in that situation. The Festival Period timer was kinda misleading and there were people who were counting on that one extra run to get just enough coins. You can't really blame them for missing out.

MuleSiN
06-16-2015, 07:19 PM
Trion,
How about you modify the price of the expensive items to 3 less tokens? It would be the easiest fix and you wouldn't be leaving customers with 44+ tokens feeling screwed. Then you can move forward with your "more transparency on event timers" ideas.

Blutklinge
06-16-2015, 07:20 PM
Scapes, couldn't you guys simply mail those last three festival tokens to everyone that participated? Everyone would end up happy, it wouldn't hurt the game's balance or anything and it would make you guys look nice, and comprehensive.

I mean, after all, it was your guys' mistake not to make the festival period timer reflect the actual duration of the event or specify that it would end before it expired.

Simple fix is simple.

AndyTheLegend
06-16-2015, 07:21 PM
Please provide an opt in package of 3 river festival coins. That way people who desperately need it can log into the website and redeem their last 3 coins. These would be coins that they had originally planned to work for by completing the quests for the last day of the event.

Trion,
How about you modify the price of the expensive items to 3 less tokens? It would be the easiest fix and you wouldn't be leaving customers with 44+ tokens feeling screwed. Then you can move forward with your "more transparency on event timers" ideas.

This would also be a valid fix.

Please Trion, please show you still care about the enjoyment of your paying customers. This is not a gift to quell the salty and the butthurt but rather a communication failure that needs to be remedied.

SmokeyMacPot
06-16-2015, 07:23 PM
I can't even seem to find where it's "slated to end at 5:00 PM PDT" in any post or anything. I got started on the event late and was just going by the timer on the map...

EDIT: The map even still shows the quest marker.
http://s7.postimg.org/sj85ycsmj/Screen_Shot0094.jpg

Musei
06-16-2015, 07:24 PM

Well if you had actually told us that we might have been better able to plan. But given that you guys have no clue when things are actually ending this kind of sucks. I planned my tokens exactly to get the things I wanted based on when it said the event was ending, as I'm sure many others did. 64% or not there were multiple rewards and many of us expected to get 3 for today (the advertised last day) and factored that in.

The specific times on the new event is nice, just a shame it took this long to get that kind of information out of Trion.

Aneres
06-16-2015, 07:47 PM
I needed 7 more to get the donkey *very bummed*

Tyrosien
06-16-2015, 07:53 PM
I need 2 more myself. At this point I can either spend all my tokens on other things or wait for them to do something about the tokens. If this is ending so soon and I keep my tokens then they become worthless? Why not throw them on the bench in mirage with all the other stuff.

Musei
06-16-2015, 08:01 PM
I needed 7 more to get the donkey *very bummed*

Well you weren't going to get it anyway even if we did have the one extra run we were supposed to.

Aneres
06-16-2015, 08:15 PM
So? No need to be an ♥♥♥ about it.
Didn't even know when it was ending until today.

Discoteka
06-16-2015, 08:17 PM
And you expect us to believe that the mergeolutions will go smoothly??? BAHAHAHAHA

SmokeyMacPot
06-16-2015, 08:18 PM
So? No need to be an ♥♥♥ about it.
Didn't even know when it was ending until today.

Difference is that was your fault, even according to the timer on the map you still wouldn't have made it.

sLiDe
06-16-2015, 08:33 PM
Guys stop. they will do nothing. They gonna just ignore u all. they put that carrot wings in orther event. They lied to us that the event will last 30h more...

Anyone know some exploits ? i need to refund my lost time doing that event... needed only 1 coin and they decide to finsh up earlier :/

Expendable
06-16-2015, 10:16 PM
I guess it's ok to just screw everyone that fell just short thinking they had one more opportunity as long as you say something like: "Sorry we will try to tell you the correct dates next time."

mossside
06-17-2015, 01:35 AM
I got my donkey ages ago :/ What have you guys been doing?

Yoriii
06-17-2015, 03:26 AM
I got my donkey ages ago :/ What have you guys been doing?

I calculated how many days i needed but they ended it early :(

mossside
06-17-2015, 03:51 AM
I calculated how many days i needed but they ended it early :(

I was worried that the timing would get confused or similar, or I might not be able to play for other reasons, so I ran the barrels religiously from the start of the event. I feel for ya though - you should've had the time you needed.

kaney
06-17-2015, 04:02 AM
Please put one more day we ask nothing more .. not too much to ask many we need one token with trion behaves as I feel disillusioned

Rikalus
06-17-2015, 04:10 AM
I feel for you guys that need one coin to get carrot wings. I got the donkey and have one token left over that if it wasn't untradable, I'd give it away so someone could get carrot wings.

And you expect us to believe that the mergeolutions will go smoothly??? BAHAHAHAHA

I know right. I'm on an evolution server and expect the entire process to be like watching a one legged cat trying to bury a turd on a frozen lake.

Canvas2
06-17-2015, 04:15 AM
how did people fail at collecting these tokens i dont get it :D

SweetMikka
06-17-2015, 04:20 AM

Please also make note that most events are started on NA before EU due to maint. With this event it allowed anyone on NA to obtain coins for 7 hours before reset allowing for an additional 3 tokens. EU maint happens at reset so anyone on EU lost 7 hours to obtain an extra 3 tokens. Events come down on NA and EU at the same time.

GrowlingMoose
06-17-2015, 05:01 AM
Once again, you need to fix the mistake that either you or XLGames did. Honestly, even when people had time to get their derpy dash, you still need to realise people have their real lifes too. Even when this was another event that needed some commitment from the players, you can't just decide that the whole event was over earlier than you informed. Some people are 1-3 coins short to get the donkey, for what they worked for and scheduled their real life to get it. Then event ends before it was supposed to and the reply from you is just "we will plan the next events better". Thanks.

I got everything I wanted, every single river coin that was possible to get, saving for the derpy dash first. But still I find that answer really unfair for people who couldn't schedule their real life better to get it earlier. I'm pretty sure you can see if these people got their coins from that day or not. If not, they could get theirs by opening you a support ticket. It wouldn't hurt either if the workbench was moved to mirage, so people could claim their items later on.

SweetMikka
06-17-2015, 05:36 AM
Once again, you need to fix the mistake that either you or XLGames did. Honestly, even when people had time to get their derpy dash, you still need to realise people have their real lifes too. Even when this was another event that needed some commitment from the players, you can't just decide that the whole event was over earlier than you informed. Some people are 1-3 coins short to get the donkey, for what they worked for and scheduled their real life to get it. Then event ends before it was supposed to and the reply from you is just "we will plan the next events better". Thanks.

I got everything I wanted, every single river coin that was possible to get, saving for the derpy dash first. But still I find that answer really unfair for people who couldn't schedule their real life better to get it earlier. I'm pretty sure you can see if these people got their coins from that day or not. If not, they could get theirs by opening you a support ticket. It wouldn't hurt either if the workbench was moved to mirage, so people could claim their items later on.

Agreed. I also got all the coins I wanted on NA and EU; however I remember when people asked when the event was to end we were referred to the timer. Telling people it ends when the timer expires then ending it "early" is misleading. Just give the people the three extra tokens for the donkey it is not going to hurt anyone and may actually show the paying public that Trion cares about doing more than making ambiguous statements. It also would not hurt to admit once in a while that you are wrong and apologize. After all most of us with kids have taught our kids to do that and an apology goes a long way even if sometimes it may not be your fault.

Musei
06-17-2015, 09:57 AM
And now the workbench to turn them in is gone again after the restart.

Vexe
06-17-2015, 09:59 AM
Event ends. Can I still use somewhere all river festival coins I have?

ALEZ
06-17-2015, 10:07 AM
Event ends. Can I still use somewhere all river festival coins I have?

The bench for rewards was still on right before this maintenance. But no idea after this maint..

out topic: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVsf3rP3aQRUvnx2U2ZJXWw are this Vexe?

divStar
06-17-2015, 10:12 AM
Just make the coins tradable... I got one or two river coins, that I have no use for. I would certainly sell them (or perhaps even give them out for free) to those just one or two coins short of the Carrot Wings.

Reborn By Fire
06-17-2015, 10:51 AM
ok i understand that i missed the event ends or it was my mistake to not open every day the forums to see the news , but i really can not understand why other events have the workbench to trade while other events have not ....

this makes me think if i should waste my time on events in the future !

for the record i have 42 river coins ....

Sekkerhund
06-17-2015, 11:51 AM
It's also worth noting that Carrot Wings, the big prize of this event, could be earned with only 64% of the potential total coins (16 days or even less with the achievement rewards).
This particular comment actually bothers me a lot. There were a lot more rewards available, than just the goofy little donkey. Unfortunately, it happened to be the largest cost and in a lot of cases, people had to cut their planning down to the wire to get everything that they wanted.

This is not our fault. It is not our poor planning. We asked for information about how the final day would work, so that we could plan out our participation, token accumulation and reward claiming, but we were given incorrect information.

If we were given correct information, then ... well, there would be no problems, because our reward claiming would have worked out as planned. In no way shape or form is it on us, the players and it should not "be worth noting" anything other than, "we (Trion) goofed up, we gave you players incorrect information without first double checking that it was correct, we're sorry".

As for XL Games... well if they're going to collect money from us, then they need to get their ♥♥♥♥ together and care more about these "old builds" that they are forcing on us. That's their choice to release old content to us, not ours, and its definitely not fair that we get crappy patch notes and half-assed information, just because they're too lazy to review what they give to us.

Biggy
06-17-2015, 12:20 PM
its awesome when you find out that the event ended and you get mad and leave and dont spend any of the coins . But even better when then they put the work bench back but dont make a in game announcement and find out that i could have used them before maintenance. I should have started a business to promote a korean game and sell it in NA using google translator . So much broken crap unreal

DiterVonDewDrops
06-17-2015, 12:22 PM
Any plans on bring the festival bench back ? I never got to actually turned in my tokens. cause I went to bed. then it's no longer there and I also play on EU with a friend and have some there and never got to turn in cause eu maintenance. I can understand how these things ♥♥♥♥ up. I'm more interested in if their will be a chance to redeem them without having to wait like a year to do it again.

Kogiii
06-17-2015, 12:57 PM
They bring it back and i miss it again cuz no1 said anything... THX TRINO

Kimchee
06-17-2015, 01:30 PM
could the bench perhaps be put in mirage isle? it was taken out so suddenly im sure many people still have coins left and it was taken away so suddenly

BigMac
06-17-2015, 01:45 PM
I can't even seem to find where it's "slated to end at 5:00 PM PDT" in any post or anything. I got started on the event late and was just going by the timer on the map...

EDIT: The map even still shows the quest marker.
http://s7.postimg.org/sj85ycsmj/Screen_Shot0094.jpg

Almost ALL events up to now have ended at Midnight GMT time. That's the time our data miners see in event DB. It also happens to be 5 PM PDT. PDT is GMT - 7.

elkhunter
06-17-2015, 03:51 PM

when was the workbench on inoch going to be restored

Alamox
06-17-2015, 04:00 PM
i know that the event ended, but why remove the bench, like ppl some ppl couldnt be there to turn their coins, and now no bench, hope you gonna put it back in the same spot or mirage for like couple weeks, ppl shouldn't even suggest this to you in thread.

Demonloan
06-17-2015, 04:19 PM
Simple fix really...except for those who waited to try to save for the carrot wings cuz....yea.......but a simple fix is that for every event that has a redemption station, that redemption station should automatically be integrated into the table on mirage, this would not only help those who have coins to redeem after the event (like say, they were out with family, or had net probs or some such that did not allow them to be in game on time for the event end), but would also be a huge assist for those who were, say, not able to be on during that day at all (it happens, vacation time, family issues etc).

I just think it would be a smooth way to transition event end situations like...say, this one.....just saying. :)

DataDog
06-17-2015, 04:32 PM
Have the vendors been removed? If so, please add them back into the game. Events are great, but we shouldn't be given a time limit on spending the points. Please leave event recipes in the game. Add them to a special event workstation in Mirage Isle.

I have 46 tokens and a lot of wasted time unless the recipes are re-added. Very disappointed.

Snappy
06-17-2015, 05:34 PM
Look on the bright side people. chances are you will get 2 unbreakable charms given the event for that will probably revert back to the original date (meaning we get an extra day). let's face it Trion are yet to have an event run smoothly. here is the bet if it does, they will revert it and find a way to quickly rectify as they dont want ppl being able to roll upgrade chances twice. But they will ignore your requests so you can get you donkey! guaranteed

Diablotin
06-17-2015, 11:30 PM
51 tokens here, please help?

richy
06-18-2015, 04:37 AM
tbh, anyone who wanted the donkey should have got it long before the final 6-8 hours of the event. as scrapes said, you needed like 16 days out of 21~ to earn it.

yes trion cant even organise a pissup in a pub and are basically unable to do anything cause xl run the show, trion just pedel their wares and cash shop (and even then cant even change the description of an item for weeks when it's wrong).

learn your lessons, don't "save" coins till the last min', buy the item/s you want asap.

Tamilia
06-18-2015, 04:46 AM
Well I don't get it how u have missing coins for event, it isn't really games fault u didn't do the event every day right, I have chars who got donkey + bikinis set + Barrel rider title + 50+ Hangover pots in inventory when event ended, + I didn't even start it on the day it popped up, so how come u didn't get the donkey even? There was loads of time to get it.
Or were u buying first all other stuff, like Cyanfin, Title and maybe swimwear instead of saving first to get donkey? Anyhow u had all time in the world to get the donkey so ye keep on whining for something whats really ur own fault!! The event finishing up to early didn't affect to gettin donkey really.
Next time, save up to what u really want first, get it, and only after that go for the other stuff, this is really just a matter of personal organisation rite XD

Alamox
06-18-2015, 09:23 AM
scapes i wanna know if the bench is coming back or not, to know if i discard those ♥♥♥ing coins or not

Abyssx
06-18-2015, 11:17 AM
Ofc its not fair. Many ppl spent a lot of time (hereafter stones too) for this event. I think that Trion should give us another chance to exchange our coins. Hope they'll do this.

Sizmo
06-18-2015, 11:29 AM
I missed the deadline time because i logged in after 5PST i suppose. I was 1 event (3 tokens) away from my carrot wings, so now i have 44 of these things sitting in my backpack.

Do i just delete them? Its a real bummer the event ended at such a weird time, and i was so close =(

We need a definitive answer on if the event is ever going to be re-enabled for 1 day. If so, i will keep my coins. If not, i might as well delete them. I'm going to be rightfully pissed of Trion says nothing, i delete my coins and then they say " OH WE FOUND A WAY TO RE-ENABLE THE EVENT FOR A DAY! " or "WE'VE LOWERED CARROT WINGS BY 3 Tokens For those that missed the final day due to it ending early".

svadilfari
06-24-2015, 05:23 AM
Don't hold your breath, waiting for an official answer to your legitimate questions. When has there ever been such an announcement over an in-game screwup ? :( After all, it's been 6 days since the previous post - the Powers That Be have had lots of time to come up with an answer, or even just a statement of intent..

Scapes
06-24-2015, 05:28 AM
scapes i wanna know if the bench is coming back or not

We mentioned during the last livestream on Friday that we're looking into adding it permanently to Mirage Isle.

svadilfari
06-24-2015, 05:45 AM
Scapes - Not everyone can watch Livestream. A fairly significant proportion of players don't reside in USA..and time zone differences can screw around with watching Livestreams. How's about making a WRITTEN announcement in the relevant threads at the same time ? Not rocket science....

Scapes
06-24-2015, 05:54 AM
How's about making a WRITTEN announcement in the relevant threads

Hence the above reply. :)

Morlach
06-24-2015, 07:57 AM
it is this type of incompetence that really tarnishes your company's name and just causes more distrust in your customers. Your ability to continually stuff up is amazing.

Sekkerhund
06-24-2015, 04:56 PM
3 tokens. Can we get 3 tokens? We're not asking for anything extra and tbh, there's the labor pots and the XP we'll give up, so we're giving up something to just get what we need, the most.

I've seen feedback saying "we should have planned better", but no... we should not have. We were told an end time, we counted on that end time to figure out our reward claiming calculations, and we failed, not due to a miscalculation, but due to a mistake in information that was unexpected and completely out of our control.

Sekkerhund
06-25-2015, 02:13 PM
Ok, so I happened to think of what I hope might be an incentive for Trion/XLG/(whomever is decision maker on this issue) to decide to go ahead and issue our last 3 Festival tokens that we missed out on:

The new Carrot mount armor in Marketplace.

We get our Carrot Wing mounts = Win for us players.
We buy armor for our new Carrot Wings = Win for Trion/XLG

There's no "pay to win" issue, there's no "unreasonable compensation demand" issue, a developer/player communication mistake resolved, this is just all positive stuff here.

So Trion... what do you think?

Chua
07-28-2015, 10:20 PM
We mentioned during the last livestream on Friday that we're looking into adding it permanently to Mirage Isle.

Hello!
First: thx for the event! It was fun!
Please bring back the workbench of this event!
I still have coins and i heard other guys saying the same.
Thanks in advance.

Shuut
07-29-2015, 02:24 AM
Hello!
First: thx for the event! It was fun!
Please bring back the workbench of this event!
I still have coins and i heard other guys saying the same.
Thanks in advance.

will be nice !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAVE 26 TOKENS so maybe TRION can REPAIR THEIR FAIL ?