PDA

View Full Version : TrionBrasse: OFFICIAL SERVER EVOLUTION & FEEDBACK THREAD (Mark II)

DevTracker
06-16-2015, 11:20 PM
Originally Posted by Viria15 View Postok i have thought of something else...will bundled chests form their own bundled package or will they be part of the bundle of the house they were in? ie if i have a gazebo and a cottage with a chest on each and in the change i can only get 1 16 cottage down can i retrieve the chests from the gazebo even if i can't place it. I'm a pack rat and that would greatly affect my game play if the chest with all my archeum or trade pack mats are locked away until i can place a gazebo. If possible chests should be an individual package so that you can place it down on whatever you are lucky enough to get.
This was missed in the latest round of GM attention. can you make sure this is tested or answered please. I will make sure that this, specifically, is on the list. It is going to be one hell of a testing process on the PTS!Thanks,Brasse

Jump to post... (http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?t=200196&p=1769356&viewfull=1#post1769356)