PDA

View Full Version : Greetings from an Old Guy! -)

Dolnor
03-21-2014, 08:14 PM
Glad to see TRION setting up the forums. This can only mean good things are coming soon™!

I am Dolnor Numbwit. I've been testing online games since 1 year after the Wheel was invented! -)

I'm currently testing 1 game, which I can't divulge due to their NDA. And playing 5 games (LOTRO, TROVE, Godus, ESO(soon), The Secret World) to keep my gaming skills honed! LOL

I am a member of The Older Gamers (TOG), a large (over 55,000 members) online guild spanning just about every game and every time zone in the world. Hopefully we will also have a division starting in ArcheAge soon! -)

I had fun helping TRION test Defiance...even enjoyed the in-house invites & free lunches (and getting to pick Trick's mind over pizza & beer!). I am looking forward to helping again...if I am picked. If not, then I'll just pester everyone on these forums...testing your collective limits....I've got to test something somehow! -)

TQQdles™,

Dolnor Numbwit
Eternal Testing Newbie
Supreme Slacker

Stela
04-13-2014, 10:04 AM
TOG! :D Happy to see you here!

Toy Fuzion
04-13-2014, 10:11 AM
Welcome and nice to see some older gamers coming in! Once upon a time I belonged to TOG in Conan I think it was! That was awhile ago. :D Now that my playstyle is mainly role-play, I've moved into other directions, but happy to see the guild setting up here, too. Cheers!

Shane
04-13-2014, 10:11 AM
Welcome dude! Good luck on getting into alpha/beta!!

Yue
04-13-2014, 10:14 AM
Greetings and welcome to the forums

Blastiey
04-13-2014, 10:23 AM
*waves*

Nice to see some more "Old" people here. :cool:

WastedZeus
04-13-2014, 10:24 AM
Welcome to the community! Hope you enjoy your stay.