PDA

View Full Version : ArcheAge Livestream: June 19 at 2:30 PM PDT

Scapes
06-18-2015, 05:14 PM
http://www.archeagegame.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/AA_POSE_FounderPack_ExperimentalGlider_01_952x414. jpg (http://www.trionworlds.com/archeage/en/2015/06/18/archeage-livestream-june-19-at-230-pm-pdt)

Join Producer Merv "Khrolan" Lee Kwai, Lead Producer "FireCait" Victoria Voss, and Senior Community Relations Manager Evan "Scapes" Berman on the Trion Worlds Twitch channel (http://www.twitch.tv/trionworlds) for our next ArcheAge livestream. We’ll be launching Devouring Depths (1.7B) on the Public Test Server, talking about the Loyalty to the Land weekend event, and discussing the latest game developments.

ArcheAge Livestream
Twitch Channel: http://www.twitch.tv/trionworlds
Start Time: Friday, June 19 at 2:30 PM PDT (GMT-7)
Duration: 45-60 minutes

Read the full article on the website. (http://www.trionworlds.com/archeage/en/2015/06/18/archeage-livestream-june-19-at-230-pm-pdt)

TheKev6969
06-18-2015, 05:26 PM
Can we expect to see any Merit Badge related events in the future? Like the Loyalty events but well, merit badges instead?

Schirack
06-18-2015, 05:31 PM
This may have been asked before, but I was wondering if it was possible to change the Nuian Alliance's Halcy war respawn location. As it stands, and I may be mistaken, it seems that Nuians spawn far behind their base where as Eastern players seem to spawn in the middle of the warzone between the two bases. It is possible that I've just never seen Eastern players die in Halcy, but this seems to be the current setup and it is greatly in favor of the Eastern players.

Bunnyleptic
06-18-2015, 05:34 PM
Can we get a rough ETA on Griffin mount please?? I'm very excited about this mount and would love to get me a Royal Griffin <3

Siyen
06-18-2015, 05:45 PM
This may have been asked before, but I was wondering if it was possible to change the Nuian Alliance's Halcy war respawn location. As it stands, and I may be mistaken, it seems that Nuians spawn far behind their base where as Eastern players seem to spawn in the middle of the warzone between the two bases. It is possible that I've just never seen Eastern players die in Halcy, but this seems to be the current setup and it is greatly in favor of the Eastern players.

No, the Eastern players do not spawn in the middle of the two bases. We spawn far from our base as well, I'd guess the same distance as nuians to their own base.

If you see players in the middle nui, they most likely ran there to survive.

Arialun
06-18-2015, 06:08 PM
Old questions that need to be asked again:

1. Yuletide and Rudolph Hauler, their HP were significantly dropped post-SoA patch. Any updates on this? Was it a bug or intended ?
2. Any plans for a new Archeum/Gold/Silver Packs?
3. Will Spreading Flames event be back after 'Loyalty to the Land' event ends? Any ETA?
4. Merit Badge shop needs more stuff. Thoughts?
5. Event timer adjustment (Mistmarrow + Halc wars, Abyssal Attack, Freedich trader), yay or nay?

thormond
06-18-2015, 06:09 PM
Q: Can we get any official statement about #CharmGate? Right now I'm sitting on gold too scared to buy any divine/epic item off the AH since it might be one of those items involved in the exploit. Auction House has become a spooky place. Chat spam: 3spooky5me BibleThump

Jinsky
06-18-2015, 06:20 PM
Old questions that need to be asked again:

1. Yuletide and Rudolph Hauler, their HP were significantly dropped post-SoA patch. Any updates on this? Was it a bug or intended ?
2. Any plans for a new Archeum/Gold/Silver Packs?
3. Will Spreading Flames event be back after 'Loyalty to the Land' event ends? Any ETA?
4. Merit Badge shop needs more stuff. Thoughts?
5. Event timer adjustment (Mistmarrow + Halc wars, Abyssal Attack, Freedich trader), yay or nay?

We can probably see charms being available in the merit badge store later down the line, if not via loyalty or both. As for your #5, they did talk about that in a previous stream, which they are in discussions with XL about.

Herefromthegetgo
06-18-2015, 07:49 PM
Can you give a time frame on when the view of the passenger riding in a car will be fixed?

Also a possible time frame on when we may see the increase of family member size to 12?

Neth
06-18-2015, 07:53 PM
I'd love to know if an organized group 5v5 queue-up system is anywhere on the horizon now with server merging and clustefu--fixing and what-not.

Also like to know what sort of time schedule we're on (EU, that is) compared to RU/KOR, especially then catching up with the 1.8 patch with the balance changes, and eventually catching up completely, if that is the plan at all.

Also, thanks for a great game, Scapes, guys, everyone involved, you're doing great. You've shown real soul in these last three exploit/hack and w/e ♥♥♥♥ that went down. Wicked work.

Keep it up.

Kino
06-18-2015, 07:59 PM
Need information about next archeum box. Plz

Janek
06-18-2015, 09:14 PM
Old questions but still not full solved.

Archeums - U forgot to put archeums into rng box, still not enough archeums from coin purses, thats why price for them in ah are skyrocked..(20-22 for red crystal) (12-14 for Blue)
its not worth to try craft anything, because if i need to use like 450g+ to craft 1 illustrius weapon and if i fail means no chance to regrade i cant sell salvage one for 250..(the same is with armors).

(or maybe just increase drops for Radiant archeus tree) so we can farm mobs, plant own trees and have archeums :)its still some of solution but now drop rate for radiant trees are kinda low
Opened over 200 prince coinpurses got 1 tree, opened 20 blue bags got 1 tree also

- Red regrade charms/Superior regrade charms,Yellow charms..
As above, u removed them from boxes, and now price for it skyrocked..give us option to obtain it in other way (boxes with a bit higher drop rate) or (like in russian servers for loyality tokens) or maybe merit badges/gilda stars or vocation badges - u have rly alot of options .

KyleMakore
06-18-2015, 09:18 PM
When will we see the 64bit version of Archeage? is it in 1.7b?

moon
06-18-2015, 09:37 PM
are you planning to remove storage a trade pack from four wheeled vehicles ??

MrZombie
06-18-2015, 09:46 PM
1.7b on pts hype!

noddy2
06-18-2015, 09:55 PM
Red Dragon Nerf at last?

talizzar
06-18-2015, 10:11 PM
Why are you allowing new character creation on servers that will be closed down?

Nikci532
06-18-2015, 10:13 PM
Is there a way we can up getting more merits? Ive been trying to do everything achievement wise to get as many as I can so I can get the glider

whyumadsir
06-18-2015, 10:21 PM
Can you lower the price of specialization snowflakes in credit store? because if we sell apex in auction house, apex is more expensive already and the price of apex going up. If i compare between apex in auction house and some credit item in market. Apex is more winning.

Physician
06-18-2015, 10:29 PM
http://www.archeagegame.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/AA_POSE_FounderPack_ExperimentalGlider_01_952x414. jpg (http://www.trionworlds.com/archeage/en/2015/06/18/archeage-livestream-june-19-at-230-pm-pdt)

Join Producer Merv "Khrolan" Lee Kwai, Senior Project Manager "FireCait" Victoria Voss, and Senior Community Relations Manager Evan "Scapes" Berman on the Trion Worlds Twitch channel (http://www.twitch.tv/trionworlds) for our next ArcheAge livestream. We’ll be launching Devouring Depths (1.7B) on the Public Test Server, talking about the Loyalty to the Land weekend event, and discussing the latest game developments.

ArcheAge Livestream
Twitch Channel: http://www.twitch.tv/trionworlds
Start Time: Friday, June 19 at 2:30 PM PDT (GMT-7)
Duration: 45-60 minutes

Read the full article on the website. (http://www.trionworlds.com/archeage/en/2015/06/18/archeage-livestream-june-19-at-230-pm-pdt)

Red Dragon Quest line update please!

Kurita
06-18-2015, 10:45 PM
Greetings from Germany.

Questions:
1. Do you introduce the third Scarecrow ? ( Lunar and Solar is in game, but the third is missing )
2. How is your timetable after 1.7b ?
3. Is the combination of 1.8 and 2.0 really ok? I mean there is too much new content for one patch.
4. Often you put things in the store which are new in Korea/Russia, so how about the dragon hatchling as combat pet, or the greenhouses ?
5. What about permanent events, in korea you get 10 Token a day, to get a chest with keys, and with this key you can buy things in the shop ( eg. Greenhouses, costumes )
6. What about an event ( also Korea ) where you had to log once a day, there you get a little price, after 5 days you get a bound labor pot, after 10 days you get 2 bound labor pots, and at the end 25 days you will get maybe a costume or something else. Or an other event last week in Korea. If you login 7 days in a row as a patron, you get 7 additional days patron status.

7. What dou you know about the coming changes in patch 1.8->2.0? Like change of fishing ( the high see fishing changes there), or material changes, change of the diamant shore etc.
8. how difficult is it four you to set other times for ingame events for the european server. A change for abyssal attack 2 hours earlier would be nice, because now in Germany is 11.00pm, also the sieges which are sunday nealy the same time. Not good for the workling people out there :-)

zDecoy
06-18-2015, 10:54 PM
Hello.
Will there ever be a new level of permissions for land that is somewhere between guild and family? As it is now, if I want to share my land or storage chest with my friend who is in my family but not in my guild, and another friend who is in my guild, there is no permission to permit this. There could simply be an option to allow both family and guild to have permission, which I believe may be too open. Or there could be a new class of permissions like an extended family? or even some permission to allow only specific people access to land/chests?

edit: all hail Celestina :)

Moly
06-18-2015, 11:13 PM
Q1: Will tower's windows from Spired Chateau Design (http://archeagedatabase.net/us/item/35113/) be fixed before 1.7B or will it be released broken as on mirage island one ?
http://i.imgur.com/8XQswuBm.jpg (http://i.imgur.com/8XQswuB.jpg)

More details over ticket #156962

Q2: It's summer time when will we get that pool (http://archeagedatabase.net/kr/item/36609) ?

http://i.imgur.com/RUjfOd6m.png (http://i.imgur.com/RUjfOd6.png) http://i.imgur.com/Ra45s4Mm.jpg (http://i.imgur.com/Ra45s4M.jpg)

Rubica
06-18-2015, 11:42 PM
Old questions but still not full solved.

Archeums - U forgot to put archeums into rng box, still not enough archeums from coin purses, thats why price for them in ah are skyrocked..(20-22 for red crystal) (12-14 for Blue)
its not worth to try craft anything, because if i need to use like 450g+ to craft 1 illustrius weapon and if i fail means no chance to regrade i cant sell salvage one for 250..(the same is with armors).

(or maybe just increase drops for Radiant archeus tree) so we can farm mobs, plant own trees and have archeums :)its still some of solution but now drop rate for radiant trees are kinda low
Opened over 200 prince coinpurses got 1 tree, opened 20 blue bags got 1 tree also

- Red regrade charms/Superior regrade charms,Yellow charms..
As above, u removed them from boxes, and now price for it skyrocked..give us option to obtain it in other way (boxes with a bit higher drop rate) or (like in russian servers for loyality tokens) or maybe merit badges/gilda stars or vocation badges - u have rly alot of options .

RNG :) you must be very unlucky as I've opened 55 prince coinpurses last night and got 3 trees, 4 braziers, moonpoint and 5 archeum sund dust.
About charms? +1

ShadowStar
06-19-2015, 12:21 AM
Can you lower the price of specialization snowflakes in credit store? because if we sell apex in auction house, apex is more expensive already and the price of apex going up. If i compare between apex in auction house and some credit item in market. Apex is more winning.

^ This. 3k credit for that is bit too much. What if some of us want to buy it with cash instead buy from merchant for 200g? Apex is now average 380g each on AH, I'm in Enla server, and it only give you 1250 credit.

Gashet
06-19-2015, 01:32 AM
1) any update on Red Regrade Charms? I dont want to spend 800g right now and watch them drop to 300g a day after due to changes made to marketplace/boxes.

2) will the rum-tubber-event vendor come back? i still got quite a few coins.

Ishmila
06-19-2015, 01:37 AM
Is there any way we can use the river festival coins since you removed everything from the river?

on server merge , can you have a 12 hour delay on placing properties? because with real life work , it makes those that cant be on impossible to get land on server merge. it would at least slow people down getting all the land up within the first hour of the game... probably sooner lol. The reason I bring this up, in heedmar there is a guy who has ( and I counted) 29 gazebo 24x24 farms lol.

Esh
06-19-2015, 01:50 AM
There is an individual still taking land via what is very likely direct packet injection on my server ( Naima ). Its not that they are "too fast" or "I never see the option" although those are both true, they have placed while dead or otherwise in a state that a normal player will be disallowed by their client to place, this has happened repeatedly. I understand there are technical limitations here, but I can literally point you to who, when, where and also when NEXT on virtually daily basis (assuming a safe zone demo happens that day).

This is not a bunch of kids running around with out dated hacks from a website anymore, its 1-2 individuals exploiting the game and thus the customer base to generate gold to RMT. Worst part is if you do the math of profit margins, demos per day and number of servers they could operate on, they could easily be making a sizable living from it. I feel this is seriously hurting the games image and long term viability. These guys need to make bottom line, stomp them out a few times in a row and other games will look a lot more attractive.

Please address this if possible in the stream, if its too short notice drop me a line if you can and I'll be happy to spend all day helping as I have a mountain of evidence and information.

Sheba87
06-19-2015, 02:14 AM
a few questions,

#1: Will the white charms with destruction prevent also be taking into the cashshop or any other way to still be able to obtain them even after the divine blessing event?

#2: On several servers many of the players announce some big guild are exploiting the client crash option, the guild(s) that have killed the delphi ghosts ship(s) and have obtained the hig value pack they will crash their client so they are instant logged off, and still have their high value pack, will be there coming an fix for this its happening always everytime they kill the ship, also on a server the west side exploits the same way with the Abyssal attack directly if they have obtained the pack they crash their client. this they do by mostly unplugging their internet connection, maybe an idea to put in a feature if u DC no matter with which pack you will remain ingame for a minute or 1-2 and u will be vulnerable for attacks so u still can get killed and lose your pack.

#3: About Rookborne especially in north of it i occur most of the times a big huge mountain bug if u make packs or just wandering through it the bug will appear and u will be stuck there are quite a few topics about it on the forum but no GM or response what so every from Trion's side, its very very annoying this bug.

#4: Black pearls not the design for the growling but the crafting material i know u are busy with it but is there any ETA on it that the pearls u plant ur self will be higher in chance to proc?

#5: fishing boats yes here we go again :D is there any feature in line to upgrade them as well so they get faster i know a new fishboat will arrive sometime but will that be a upgrade of the main boat like the upgrade ticket for the hauler or will we be screwed over that it will be a total new design so u must build it up from scratch?

#6: will be there an ingame report system thats directly alerts and GM at traders, still there are to many reds and even own factions that are blocking the traders with mass amount of mounts a bunch of people or wiith haulers/ironclads and even with the toony it self, if u dont watch out and use ur right mouse button u will auto attack them and ur hauler etc will be killed by the guards with u included.
Will there be inserted an option in the menu that you can disable autoattack?

Tinqu
06-19-2015, 02:44 AM
a couple of questions for live stream..

1. why can we not dye more armor pieces? we should be able to wear armor of any color!
2. since the run runner event ended about 4 hour early will you be doing anything to help those ppl who were just one run away from getting the Donkey? maybe just lower the cost by 1 days worth of coins? If not, should people keep those token? Will the event be around again?
3. Will we ever get the ability to create our own chat channels?
4. not a question but a comment...... we need more deco items for houses or the ability to put things where ever we want... lots of things are restricted to specific places like "house floor" well what if I wanted to put it on the wall or the ceiling??

thormond
06-19-2015, 03:08 AM
Q: At the last stream you mentioned incomming nerf to archery in 1.8/2.0. Most of us on the other hand experience archery being underpowered (read class forums if you don't believe me, they make a lot of valid points on that issue).
The longer the game goes on and the more gear ppl have (especially toughness) the worse archery becomes mostly due to terrible Endless Arrow scaling. It already reached the point where archers are dropping Endless Arrows to basic Shoot Arrow (I'm speaking ~4k gear score 1v1 arenas).
With the introduction of God's whip (and more mobility for BR classes) archers are not even the kings of world pvp they once were. People are hanging to archery because they commited to it already and find it hard to switch specs with new bound-on-equip obsidian meta. When is Endless Arrows (or entire archery as a tree) gonna be looked into properly?

LiB
06-19-2015, 03:31 AM
Will Auroria (Heedmar, Nuimari, Calmlands, Marcala) ever get the ability to make their trade packs via larders or fellowship ?
The 1.8 townhouse commerce upgrade requires the area to be trade pack enabled.

Spac
06-19-2015, 03:45 AM
Ayanad Designs? Please, pretty please? [insert puppy here]

Alkahna
06-19-2015, 04:26 AM
Hi Scapes & others ;)

Can submarines be obtained with vocation badges &/or honor or will it just be guilda's & drops ??

regards
Alkahna

Wanderstar
06-19-2015, 04:51 AM
I keep reading here on the forums and on sites like reddit that pretty much all of the exploits and hacks we have suffered through since launch have already been identified and in many cases fixed in KR and RU.

So my question is: why doesn't XL games back patch these exploits out or, at the very least, warn Trion about them ahead of time?

Lunia
06-19-2015, 05:05 AM
Hello ! :3

I have a few Questions about the cosmetic side of ArcheAge That did not get Answered on the last stream! Thanks for Answering the one about the Costume design contest :)

Will we ever see old Costumes that were in RNG boxes like the Bloodmaw gown return just as normal costumes you can purchase from the marketplace?

Is it possible to see more hairstyles added to the salon, as well as more skin color's, Tattoos ect?

Do you think XLGames will ever release a program/tool that lets players create/Edit there own costumes in game? This would be epic as ArcheAge is a sandbox mmo!
Players could upload there own costumes to the game for review by a GM or a Trusted member of the community that will review the costume making sure none of the ToS are violated then they can be added to the game. Then the player can sell them to other players for gold or credits.

Thank you!

Atagi
06-19-2015, 05:38 AM
1. Why don't you fix the many known bugs? V chat bug for example.

2. Why don't you help or even give a single reply to your customers when they have to face the bugs you caused with your patches and updates?
http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?184540-FPS-rollercoaster-with-update-to-1.7

Milomie
06-19-2015, 06:58 AM
Hey guys,

With a Purebred Certificate your horse becomes a Black Arrow and with a Purebred Bear Certificate your white/brown bear becomes a black bear.

So my extremely serious question is : can you create a new Purebred Certificate that will turn a Dairy Cow (LVL50) into a Demonic American Bison with red eyes and flames ?

https://i.imgur.com/Z2W5nJU.png

Thanks.

Elo
06-19-2015, 07:33 AM
SCAPES: PLEASE ADDRESS THIS

1) LAND HACKERS are a huge problem on all servers. They have complete control of the market because they get every single demolition. I have reported them repeatedly for months including details and screenshots. They are now working as teams. Hackers (recently have been Hona and Nen on Ollo) use injection to place the houses so they actually go up before the old one even disappears. They have hacks so they can place while dead and they can port all around. I have over and over watched them place dead, release and port instantly back up under the house. This is just ridiculous and needs to be addressed much faster than 2 months or more after it starts. I bet I have placed 30-40 tickets for it. Simply banning the hacker is not enough since they have 20 more accounts ready to go. Now the hacker teams are often using a character that never hacks to replace the hacked land and sell that way they keep their gold even if the hacker is banned. That characters name is Hokoe and this is all on Ollo for the names given here. Please HELP SCAPES!!!!!

Second is just a suggestion for Abyssal. How about making it team against team and those entering have to choose a team. Once the team is chosen they can't attack their own team members? Only team players are allowed in that area during the event.

Upana
06-19-2015, 07:39 AM
1) Update on the projected timetable for the "Evolution"
2) ...

Actually, just that.

hawkhana
06-19-2015, 07:41 AM
Handicrafts:

Can you switch the crafting materials for crafting rings please? Black Pearl too expensive!

Swap the Black Pearl Shells requirements with Prismatic Pearls and vice versa

Meeseeks
06-19-2015, 08:03 AM
please start live stream now during maintenance :D even if we just watch you guys work for a bit <3

sarrien
06-19-2015, 08:09 AM
Quesion concern After every server Maintenance most map going into extended conflict, like Halcyona 7 hours of conflict after maintenance . for most people it doesnt matter but for people like me living in halcyona and rely on the peace time to do trade packs / farming. it make life very difficult especially in the past week of "Unexpected maintenances"
Can there be a fix for that?

Belamy
06-19-2015, 08:25 AM
Had an issue with the proven warrior necklace acquired from Halcy war etc. Not sure if it is a bug or not but my rank 8 necklace degraded to rank 4 when I unsealed it. If it's not a bug there needs to be a tip/warning on the seal, just so players don't get hella confused like myself when their pretty unique sealed necklace gives them a dull blue necklace. Just wondering if you would know if it's a bug or not, and if not, could be a tool tip added?

Not a big deal, just thought I would bring this to your attention :)

Belamy
06-19-2015, 08:26 AM
please start live stream now during maintenance :D even if we just watch you guys work for a bit <3

I agree, you guys are pretty and I'm bored!

LiB
06-19-2015, 08:28 AM
Had an issue with the proven warrior necklace acquired from Halcy war etc. Not sure if it is a bug or not but my rank 8 necklace degraded to rank 4 when I unsealed it. If it's not a bug there needs to be a tip/warning on the seal, just so players don't get hella confused like myself when their pretty unique sealed necklace gives them a dull blue necklace. Just wondering if you would know if it's a bug or not, and if not, could be a tool tip added?

RNGesus has been with you if you haven't experienced that from Rank 5 upwards already

divStar
06-19-2015, 08:29 AM
Yeah .. I'd love to have a way to convert Loyalty Tokens to Merit Badges or have a Merit Badges event, that would actually help me get where I want to get (and that's the 800 Merit Badges costume). I also still am missing certain achievements like one that gives you a badge for building a 28x28 (Terrace Chalet in my case) among other things - is there a chance this and other achievements, that I already have achieved, will be given retroactively?

Kathran
06-19-2015, 09:34 AM
No, the Eastern players do not spawn in the middle of the two bases. We spawn far from our base as well, I'd guess the same distance as nuians to their own base.

If you see players in the middle nui, they most likely ran there to survive.

As an Eastern Player, I can assure you that I die a great deal in Halcy.

Merrillz
06-19-2015, 09:35 AM
Question: Are there plans to adding more ship types in the game and/or more variations on current ship hulls in the game?

I know about the new medium galleon, submarines and fishing boat. Aside those are there more planned or in development? For example, a ship class between a galleon and clipper (lots of guns low hp kind of like a cruiser or destroyer in navy classification). Or a ship that specializes in boarding other ships (troop transport). Maybe even a ship that can mount a siege cannon from the wheeled mortar. As for modifications to current ships, being able to move cannon mounts so you can mount a cannon in front or back. And being able to put the cannon on the left side of the adventure clipper.

Shakkara
06-19-2015, 09:44 AM
Question 1: With the latest client-side regrade charm and infinite XP/honor hack, are there plans to do an overall review of the code for vulnerabilities such as these, as well as plans to rewrite the movement system so teleport hacks and land placement hacks are no longer as trivial as they are currently?

Question 2: Other games occasionally have community contests to design the concept of in-game items, with the top entries being added to the game. Could we have such a contest for players to design new furniture pieces?

Dremlock
06-19-2015, 09:50 AM
So... uh... a lil while back I asked about the sea drake figurehead which said it was for the clipper. I made some not knowing it wasn't for a clipper. Can I trade those?

inf666
06-19-2015, 09:50 AM
1. Will there be an alternative way to gain merrit badges, for example by trading in 20 guilda stars for 1 badge?

2. Currently burst and crit classes are king in the arena leaving no space for other classes. Are there plans to decrease critical damage or buff resilience?

3. I would like to have more information about the upcoming houses, specifically the one with the equipment crafting buff. What can I expect?

4. Due to the lower player numbers it is becoming increasingly harder to get high end gear. I have been waiting for a Delphi stone pants for about three months now but have yet to see any in the auction house or trade channel. Will there be an alternative (and expensive) way to get rare crafted gear?

Ami
06-19-2015, 10:02 AM
Questions for the stream:

- Will you be pushing to see increase in Family size?

- Is there any movement on seeing improvements to guild list and friend list (ex Notes, sort by name, profession list, etc)

- Any push for more purpose to vocation badges?

- Why are merit items so expensive? I was level 55 before 1.7 and only have like 107 badges? I know I am missing badges from past accomplishments but really 700 for an outfit??

- When is housing area going peace permanently? Is that this patch or 1.8?

- For the the love of all that is good, FIX Resetting the tension levels every time you do maintenance! This week alone 3 down times means no movement to war anywhere!

- HP on haulers/carts should be adjusted upwards as its ridiculous to one shot them.

- Will you consider add on to haulers to allow combine function enabling rider to fast pick up fields or a seeder to allow faster single planting? The time spent in this game in labor tasks is serious and not fun time spent. Faster farming means all players can be out on the seas, in dungeons, or killing in pvp more often.

Thank you and will be watching the stream.

Arriola
06-19-2015, 10:06 AM
@Scapes
when trion its going to fix the quest to the pirates, like teh adeventur quest for teh underwater breathing device ? you need 8 uba component and the npc donst give it to you couse you are hostil to that faction ...

Spiggy
06-19-2015, 10:18 AM
It was kinda mentioned before, but want to make a full request.

Request the Livestream/Maintenance time coincide?
This would mean not having to take players time out of game, as the game would already be offline anyways and we could continue immersion uninterrupted until the next maintenance. I generally miss the Livestreams if nothing is said in faction, but if the servers are down, will be there from now on and I'm sure others would be as well. I'm sure the Production Team Livestreaming while the tech boys roll servers wouldn't be an issue.

And if the above is not practical, could I request a Livestream blurb be put in chat. IE "ArcheAge Livestream commencing in 15/10/5/now" will/could bring many more viewers. Ty

Ryky
06-19-2015, 10:20 AM

Spiggy
06-19-2015, 10:22 AM
Why does my post need to be reviewed by an administrator before I can post in the forum???????? I've never done anything wrong:( Request my original post be unblocked. Nevermind, reposting below...

Originally blocked:::
It was hinted at before, but would like to make it official.

1. Request Maintenance/LiveStream times coincide. The production crew could roll the Livestream as the Tech crew rolls the servers.

I sometimes miss the stream unless something is said in Faction, so...

2. If coinciding the times is not practical, request a Faction blurb like they do with Maintenance already. IE "ArcheAge Livestream commencing in 15/10/5/now"

Ty and request a review of this so it gets approved and posted for Stream. Ty:)

voodoona
06-19-2015, 10:34 AM
I have a few questions for you Scapes, Khrolan, and FireCait! I apologize if you've addressed them in previous streams, I have an awful memory. ._.

1. So 'bout them black pearls...?

2. Any ETA on house upgrades?

3. Archeum drops. Please oh please show us some mercy? Down with motes. QQ

4. Are the guild functionality updates coming with this patch, or is that for a future one?

I love you all. <3

Dieon
06-19-2015, 11:20 AM
Can we expect to see a website to know player's gear and build player like XLGames did in KR ?

http://archeage.xlgames.com/characters/3db30d21-98c3-4038-873b-a5c2efea60c0

Celestina
06-19-2015, 11:31 AM
Trion can we have something like this?

---

Plot permissions have been a very useful thing since the beginning of all things plots.
I have a few changes in order to make it much more useful.

http://i58.tinypic.com/iy3keg.jpg http://i61.tinypic.com/2mfhjn.jpg

Permissions for Family, Clan, and Guild become checkboxes, so they can overlap and you can have multiple set at once.

Permissions for Private and Open to Public remain as they are, because it doesn’t make any sense to have these as checkboxes capable of overlap with other permissions. Selecting Private or Open to Public would remove permissions from everything else.

There would be an Exceptions list,

-To grant access to individuals who are not in your Family/Clan/Guild

And

-To deny access to individuals at all costs, regardless of Family/Clan/Guild

This comes in an Access and Denial column in the permissions window.

Now what is a Clan?

http://i57.tinypic.com/28rxie.jpg http://i57.tinypic.com/96jlz8.jpg

A Clan would be another level of social status that supports up to 24 players. A Clan is like another step larger than a family, but smaller than a guild. The purpose of Clans would be to allow permissions for property and storage chests to a group larger than a family, but smaller than an entire guild. A Clan would just be a social status and not have a name.

Currently Families support an 8 player limit, so a Clan would be an alliance of 3 families.
You would create a clan by having one family steward send an invite to another family steward. Stewards would have equal power within a Clan.

In the case where Trion extends the family member limit to 12 players, then a Clan would be an alliance of 2 families in order to keep it 24 players.

The Clan window will go into the next tab after Family and have its own Chat tab capabilities as well.

The Clan window will show player name, the family you belong to, and your role; being Steward or non-steward.

Stewards will have permission to kick only those from their own family from the clan. Clan and Family are so closely linked that being kicked from one will remove you from both.

Any unhappy players within the Clan would have to speak to their family Steward about possibly removing the family from the Clan. A player can also decide to leave on their own, which would remove them from the Clan and their own Family, if their family does not decide to withdraw from the Clan.

So you may ask, “What’s the purpose of group permissions if there’s an access and denial list?”

That would have to be worked out, possibly limiting the uninvolved persons who have access or are denied access to 5 each.

-
BTW - I made up these player names, so sorry nothing personal to whoever may have these names.

Whirlpool
06-19-2015, 11:43 AM
Given the revelation that clientside files could be edited without much server validation (dear server please accept this merchant coinpurse as a break-prevention charm), what steps will Trion take to mitigate these exploits in the future, as it seems likely that the issue lies within XL's code? Are there mechanisms in place to detect when a player attempts to use a potato as a delphinad volcano bow and a stone brick as an ayanad bow design to craft an Ayanad bow, or modify the damage on that tuna club to one-shot people?

What's the hold-up on fixing the Marketplace? It's hard to get the maximum potential out of the new labor event if I lose credits on failed labor potion purchases. I would imagine it wold be motivating to fix it if you took it down. Instead it seems lIke the desire to allow what rare few purchases actually make it through is worth the 1000% ticket rate for poor ole Lightreaver.

Are you ever going to comment on why the red regrade rate in the squirrel box is so much lower than the Pegasus box, which was supposed to be the new golden standard for rng box loot tables?

Any comments on the state of archeum in the economy? Is it still balanced from your vantage point, or is there (as many players see it) too much demand and too little supply?

masitneun satang
06-19-2015, 12:06 PM
Would you please give a serious look into implementing cross server pvp ?

OvenNator
06-19-2015, 12:24 PM

Musei
06-19-2015, 12:30 PM
Any plans on dealing with land hackers? As soon as one gets banned (which takes weeks) another just pops up in its place. Naima seems to be rife with them still and nothing seems to be done about it.

berry
06-19-2015, 12:32 PM
1- can you change time Attack Abyssal Kraken event ? for ( EU Server) , would be great if u change it to 7:00 Pm ~ 10:00 Pm
not 11:00 PM +2 GMT

BigMac
06-19-2015, 12:33 PM

Been like that since alpha

Gentatsu
06-19-2015, 12:57 PM
Bigger breezy bungalow:

A while back it was mentioned in a live twitch feed that the fish stand for the bungalows was under review as to if they are to be kept or removed from the game.

Question: can we get an update as to the status of the fish stands on bungalows?

this will be pertinent as to if players spend their gilda on them bigger bungalows or not.

Accessories:

Question: Since armor and weapons have Obsidian craftable gear, will the jewelry's be updated to make obsidian???

Missing obsidian:

Some of the armor pieces have no obsidian, belts, guards, etc.

Question: will their be an update to fix the missing recipes so we can make full suits of obsidian armor??

IronArm
06-19-2015, 03:52 PM
I know this is a random question, but I was just curious. What are the specs of the computer used in the livestream?

ZandersMSI
06-19-2015, 04:03 PM
Server still not open ??

Maxke
06-20-2015, 09:51 AM
Hello, i opened like 40-50 normal prince coinpurses yesterday and i got 2 radiant archeum trees, some archeum shards, dusts and motes in Golden Ruins so the droprate there is decent to grand or rare and farmed a bit in Sungold Fields today with a guildmember of my guild and even got an Unindentified Scion Weapon -> droprate is pretty decent to rare or grand

JewlzMea
06-23-2015, 12:21 PM
Are Trion AA live streams ever going to be put on YouTube? My Forum set up for my guild does not let me use anything but YouTube links basically.

If not are the videos allowed to be screen captured and put on YouTube?

Maxke
06-25-2015, 07:11 AM
my questions for the livestream of tomorrow :

1) is there any chance/solution to put the Dragon Cultist Duster Costume in a RNG Box in marketplace?
2) can u fix the bugs in Tigerspine Mountains when u drive up the hills between Mahadevi-Falcorth and Mahadevi - Solis Headlands?
3) is there any chance to lower the prices in AH for certain numbers of stuff like gear, weapons and such? cause they'r ridiculous high so that other players are forced to farm purses, buy Apex and sell Apex and such
4) any chance to do the livestream by day in the EU? cause i never be able to follow it

Traciatim
06-25-2015, 07:40 AM
my questions for the livestream of tomorrow :

1) is there any chance/solution to put the Dragon Cultist Duster Costume in a RNG Box in marketplace?
2) can u fix the bugs in Tigerspine Mountains when u drive up the hills between Mahadevi-Falcorth and Mahadevi - Solis Headlands?
3) is there any chance to lower the prices in AH for certain numbers of stuff like gear, weapons and such? cause they'r ridiculous high so that other players are forced to farm purses, buy Apex and sell Apex and such
4) any chance to do the livestream by day in the EU? cause i never be able to follow it

For 3 and 4:

The AH is player (or realistically, bot) controlled... if items were not selling their prices would drop.

The live streams are recorded and posted directly after they are finished, you can watch them anytime.

Larkman
07-18-2015, 04:07 PM
Khrolan, FireCait If you come to Ollo, can you show off SF Housing area(Hill, <EastSide> OwnsHill). Some say that SF is neutral zone, and are often reds.

mrsquishynut
07-22-2015, 10:09 AM
blanket answer for everything blah blah. not going to fix anything doesn't really care oh yeah more cash stop stuff. blah blah blah

Boobearxo
09-12-2015, 10:53 PM
Q2: It's summer time when will we get that pool (http://archeagedatabase.net/kr/item/36609) ?

http://i.imgur.com/RUjfOd6m.png (http://i.imgur.com/RUjfOd6.png) http://i.imgur.com/Ra45s4Mm.jpg (http://i.imgur.com/Ra45s4M.jpg)
I want dat pool pls k ty o3o

MyFriendToldMe
09-13-2015, 01:47 AM
Best Streams EU... Russians are streaming now.!

PopAkali
09-13-2015, 01:51 AM
blanket answer for everything blah blah. not going to fix anything doesn't really care oh yeah more cash stop stuff. blah blah blah

Yeah but dem cute outfits tho :)