PDA

View Full Version : Lineage Players

Torval
03-21-2014, 08:16 PM
Hi. Any ex Lineage players here?

I played on Lands of Aden in the Republic of Texas bloodpledge. Most of my pledge migrated to Lin2 or other games, but I didn't follow. I stopped playing several years ago (well before it closed), but it is still one of the best games I've played and the best pvp I've seen. I'm looking forward to Jake Song's AA.

Ezenkrul
03-21-2014, 08:18 PM
Welcome. I played Lineage 2 years ago, when it was still Erica.

Apophis
03-21-2014, 08:21 PM
Played this game for like 7 years, both private and official servers. Still remains the best PvP MMORPG of all time for me.

Mavol
03-21-2014, 08:26 PM
I played lineage briefly between UO and SWG. Couldn't stand it because of the point and click and quit very soon. Which is weird because i absolutely love EVE Online and been playing it for almost 9 years now and its basically point and click lol

DeWaLoKi
03-21-2014, 09:09 PM
I also play lineage 2 till archeage come into my life xD

Enjin
03-22-2014, 10:46 AM
hi all , i was in lineage2 too for 4 years, than i move to aion , now is dead not so much to do there... so now Archeage is diferent ,is a very good game probably the best , is going to hit the top

xDrac
03-22-2014, 11:13 AM
I've been an avid Lineage II player for many years, part of the reason I am so excited for Jake's ArcheAge.

Xenoth
03-22-2014, 11:32 AM
Hello from Interlude.

MaikNifiko
03-22-2014, 11:34 AM
I was one of them ;)
And hello !!!

ShrApn3lS
03-22-2014, 11:47 AM
L2 players o/

DjSquallM4k3uCry
03-22-2014, 11:51 AM
I played 9 years in private servers O-O

Kekke
03-22-2014, 11:59 AM
Hell yeah!

Started playing in open beta on Bartz (Kekke) went with some american friends to Hindemith (Kekke) where I found a bunch of nice guys, Ranzus and his clan.

Some PvP from Bartz, who remembers FinalElf? :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IDZr9ELPaqo

When EU servers were released I started playing on Teon and spent most of my time there (KekkeReRoLL). I played in DragonLords and later made RussianMafia together with Bat and his russian friends.
I got to level 73 on Teon without botting which was a lot back then (this was way before kamael class).

I think we were the first alliance to kill Antharas on NA/EU (that's what they said back then).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVujqWDYvxU

Got tired of botters and joined Convicts clan Fearless when Franz opened and started botting with them (NGR) where we were dominating in a small scale for a long time.

Later I tried out 4games version but I didn't enjoy the "wowification" they did to Lineage. Instances and Daily quests are boring and quit forever. (KekkeReroll)

Oh the memories.. I remember I ran to Giran when I was level 10~ and saw a guy using Soulshots that I had never heard about before, ended with him giving me 10 soulshots and I thanked him deeply.

I also remember the times that there weren't even sieges in the game, how many here played back then? :D

Jaserion
03-22-2014, 12:52 PM
Hell yeah!

Started playing in open beta on Bartz (Kekke) went with some american friends to Hindemith (Kekke) where I found a bunch of nice guys, Ranzus and his clan.

Some PvP from Bartz, who remembers FinalElf? :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IDZr9ELPaqo

When EU servers were released I started playing on Teon and spent most of my time there (KekkeReRoLL). I played in DragonLords and later made RussianMafia together with Bat and his russian friends.
I got to level 73 on Teon without botting which was a lot back then (this was way before kamael class).

I think we were the first alliance to kill Antharas on NA/EU (that's what they said back then).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVujqWDYvxU

Got tired of botters and joined Convicts clan Fearless when Franz opened and started botting with them (NGR) where we were dominating in a small scale for a long time.

Later I tried out 4games version but I didn't enjoy the "wowification" they did to Lineage. Instances and Daily quests are boring and quit forever. (KekkeReroll)

Oh the memories.. I remember I ran to Giran when I was level 10~ and saw a guy using Soulshots that I had never heard about before, ended with him giving me 10 soulshots and I thanked him deeply.

I also remember the times that there weren't even sieges in the game, how many here played back then? :D

omg, the memories!! i got the feeling that the "pvp drama" in this game will be just as much as L2. good to see pvpers play this game..

Apophis
03-22-2014, 01:04 PM
Pvp players, yes, we still exist :) although I really enjoy the economic grinding in AA also.

Kekke
03-22-2014, 01:19 PM
Another old movie I found;

A little backstory, so a friend had a fight in a catacomb and got a PK and called us in for help, once we got there we had to pk a few more people in order to help him out.
Now every time I frapsed at that time I had a bug with my microphone (that I didn't know of at that time) that made my microphone SHOUT crazy weird robot stuff whenever I talked, I did not realize this and talked like normal.

Now that's how you get cybercola mad:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0TBWUpBr1-E

zefs
03-22-2014, 01:46 PM
Used to play C1 like 10 years ago. Fun times.

Svipdagr
03-22-2014, 01:53 PM
I played with TeamJesus on Kain for years on L2... Chronicle 2 - 5 and then some. Looking for an experience like L2, MMOs have been dry since L2

xDrac
03-22-2014, 01:55 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_mg17jSF6Bw

This little video always brings back the nostalgia for me...

Apophis
03-22-2014, 02:01 PM
Don't make me cry xDrac

bys
03-22-2014, 05:40 PM
Old Lineage 2 players are the real deal! The most hardcore and friendly teammates i ever had were from Lineage 2 days.

Haso
03-22-2014, 06:57 PM
hi all , i was in lineage2 too for 4 years, than i move to aion , now is dead not so much to do there... so now Archeage is diferent ,is a very good game probably the best , is going to hit the top

Yea did the same, played private server as well in Lineage 2, aion is dead and borring.. AA will be epic to bad the sieges is not like in Lineage 2 with 1000 players lol

kucik
03-23-2014, 01:41 AM
played on hindemith server i still remember 500+ sieges on aden best pvp game ever

Anonymous
03-23-2014, 01:59 AM
I start in Chronicle 3 and end in h5
New Lineage 2 its for me like star wars...

A similar style in these two games
Lineage 2 and ArcheAge have great pvp
This is the most important aspect of the game for me

amaruk_corvus
03-25-2014, 06:25 AM
Former L2 long time player, passing by to say Hi! :P

Toyaga
03-25-2014, 06:31 AM
Open beta Hindemith player here.

AA =/= Lineage 3 sadly. Prepare for carebear farmville with instanced 40v40 sieges lol.

xReorks
03-25-2014, 06:57 AM
Lineage 2 = Best gaming experience ever.
Maybe 'cause we were younger,maybe 'cause the game was just perfectly structured PvP wise and if you wanted anything,even just farm few hours in a descent spot you HAD to pvp,it was mandatory and everybody was pvping.

Played since Gracia on Franz server,been in the best clan ever through whole Euro merge in Naia,lot of PvP happened between all the clans in there,good old times,much fun,dramas and such, until ncw decided to become f2p and move servers in the Us but sadly the game was dying already.
I let myself convinced from a friend that came up saying "hey lets go and start all over again in innova servers" so "ok why not,lets do it".

Then i started again all over on innova,server core,awful experience tho,i mean,ok,the goddess of destruction chronicle was horrible (and the latter even worse) but the players that were there were totally different from those i met while playing on Franz,Teon and Naia.
I was very disappointed seeing how those f2p/private servers guys played.
I hope ArcheAge would help to revive our former community as it deserve to,at least one more time,lets do this last ride.

P.s.
Hallo to Apophis,weren't you in Heartbreakers clan at some point in core?

Locklear Aoi
03-25-2014, 07:06 AM
*Waves a paw.* Use to play Lineage 1, a lot. Had a short stint in Lineage 2 as a Spoiler (dwarf). Wasn't part of any clan or group, so things got...... interesting, at times. And was always interesting trying to wander thru the system crashing mobs (cities).

Goriom
03-25-2014, 11:41 AM
I played with TeamJesus on Kain for years on L2... Chronicle 2 - 5 and then some. Looking for an experience like L2, MMOs have been dry since L2

So you would know Rufo and Sarak right?

Coldasice
03-25-2014, 01:26 PM
I used to play on Bartz...good old times...one of my best mmorpg memories

teljair
03-26-2014, 05:46 AM
I miss L2 all the time, it was such a great experience. I played with InnerCircle for a while and some other clans on Seighardt. I remember some pretty epic sieges! I also remember saving and being one of, if not the first on my server to have dual SLS. Haha.

Apophis
03-26-2014, 07:48 AM
Lineage 2 = Best gaming experience ever.
Maybe 'cause we were younger,maybe 'cause the game was just perfectly structured PvP wise and if you wanted anything,even just farm few hours in a descent spot you HAD to pvp,it was mandatory and everybody was pvping.

Played since Gracia on Franz server,been in the best clan ever through whole Euro merge in Naia,lot of PvP happened between all the clans in there,good old times,much fun,dramas and such, until ncw decided to become f2p and move servers in the Us but sadly the game was dying already.
I let myself convinced from a friend that came up saying "hey lets go and start all over again in innova servers" so "ok why not,lets do it".

Then i started again all over on innova,server core,awful experience tho,i mean,ok,the goddess of destruction chronicle was horrible (and the latter even worse) but the players that were there were totally different from those i met while playing on Franz,Teon and Naia.
I was very disappointed seeing how those f2p/private servers guys played.
I hope ArcheAge would help to revive our former community as it deserve to,at least one more time,lets do this last ride.

P.s.
Hallo to Apophis,weren't you in Heartbreakers clan at some point in core?

Yeap, played on Core for a few months in AQ Squad. Can't say it was similar to old chronicles, but we still managed to have some fun. While I agree with you about the F2P community, I must point that it had nothing to do with the Private Server players. The most hardcore & fun times I had on L2 was on private servers like Azure and RPG Club.

xReorks
03-26-2014, 08:03 AM
Yeap, played on Core for a few months in AQ Squad. Can't say it was similar to old chronicles, but we still managed to have some fun. While I agree with you about the F2P community, I must point that it had nothing to do with the Private Server players. The most hardcore & fun times I had on L2 was on private servers like Azure and RPG Club.

Ahh yea remembered somehow your name,been in same clan for a while tho.
Zairakh here,one of the founders of HB clan :D

Yea,at the start when everybody would pvp against everybody been nice times, after that honestly the whole thing,the chronicle being ugly,the self-destruction of my clan and the community being way lower than what we were used to play in the past pressed off our will to continue.
Indeed the starting on a new server was nice,fighting against old enemies such as behappy or avalanche,new ones such a vv,ooc and bmf...well,good memories,even tho server and community didn't lasted that long in the end.

Yammy
03-26-2014, 08:12 AM
Welcome to the forums!

Galaxian
03-26-2014, 11:08 AM
I used to play Lineage 1 and 2 when I was younger. My most infamous character was LordRich, but I had others and I can't for the life of me remember their names...

I remember the Republic of Texas pledge emblem, yes!

Some other BP names for nostalgia sake:

HeroesofValor (HoV)
Kismet
Playboy
KISS
FirstClass
BestofLineage

Don't remember others.

Goriom
03-27-2014, 08:15 AM
Where are my Kain server brothers at. FA, DA, SC, DF, PDA, WAR, RDOGS, Stygian, IC, TJ, ETC. ?????

Azer
03-27-2014, 09:38 AM
<---Old Council member from DA (l2).... also lineage 1 was best lineage - ZBATTLEANTZ for life!!!!

Goriom
03-27-2014, 09:55 AM
<---Old Council member from DA (l2).... also lineage 1 was best lineage - ZBATTLEANTZ for life!!!!

Hmm, was this pre or post DA zerg? I started in Rifters sub then moved to Dexstahs remake of DA

Dawind
03-31-2014, 11:18 PM
playing since open beta and still playing , once archeage release i will stop playing l2 forever getting bored of OP Credit cards on l2 :D

PureRogue
03-31-2014, 11:25 PM
Probably because it is only game you have played!

Torval
04-05-2014, 11:22 PM
So you would know Rufo and Sarak right?

I was in a bloodpledge with a Rufo (or maybe it was Rofo) on Lands of Aden in Lineage 1. Is that the same Rufo or Rofo? It was a long time ago and I barely remember.

Torval
04-05-2014, 11:29 PM
I used to play Lineage 1 and 2 when I was younger. My most infamous character was LordRich, but I had others and I can't for the life of me remember their names...

I remember the Republic of Texas pledge emblem, yes!

Some other BP names for nostalgia sake:

HeroesofValor (HoV)
Kismet
Playboy
KISS
FirstClass
BestofLineage

Don't remember others.
I remember LordRich and those pledges. My mage (Redemption) was my main, an elf (FyreBrand), and a DE (ZeroCharisma). I wasn't famous or high level though. I think level 49 or 50 was the highest I got.

miLan
04-10-2014, 01:31 AM
lookin forward to play again with some old GF/RS/SH folks.

empkane
04-11-2014, 11:25 AM
hi all ex lineage players
played lineage one from beta until ncsoft shut down na servers 10 years :(
played lineage 2 also got to level 65 on bartz
but realy was a lineage 1 player
started on dep servers then moved to loa
was in sol when lady Kathy was guild leader played with lots of lineage 1 greats
professional
sharparrows
ayka
brutus
yca
aa
pyro
swordking think that was his name only time I saw dragon slayer in game
sorry if I forgot any1 else I know theres was loads more
I have had a chance to play archeage on Russian server got to level 28 before English patch got stopped
and what I have seen is archeage is lineage off old but set in a next gen mmo
so I am very happy .
all for now Devilkane

Elfyos
04-11-2014, 12:15 PM
I played in L2 for 7years in private servers ONLY! :D

stammy.roemer
04-11-2014, 02:30 PM
I never really got into Lineage II, I tried it once but just had more fun playing WoW. :\

FeralLoki
04-11-2014, 02:35 PM
Hi Torval

Yea i played Lineage and Lineage 2, best time of my life :) Welcome to the Community.

hellboar
04-12-2014, 09:55 PM
I played Lineage 2 Korean Beta, Taiwan beta, NA closed, NA open, and NA until Chronicle 1. I played on Bartz with Berserk, and then eventually a founding member of RedKnights. I miss the game so much and was hoping this to scratch the itch. The consensus seems to be its not hardcore enough to satisfy serious L2 players, what do you guys think? I have yet to play ArcheAge.

Booyah
04-12-2014, 10:05 PM
Would lineage be worth playing until I get access to ArcheAge or is it a game that you want to play a long duration?

BeenY
04-13-2014, 01:46 AM
*wave* :) from Devianne if any of ya remember me.

fearNuke
04-13-2014, 01:48 AM
Welcome all

Nilv
04-13-2014, 01:53 AM
Would lineage be worth playing until I get access to ArcheAge or is it a game that you want to play a long duration?

If you enjoy heavy grind then yes :D

Angband
04-13-2014, 01:58 AM
Hi everyone!

I played L2 since C2.. and for about 7 years or so. Definitely the best experiences ever. I'm not gonna write a long essay about the game here but I'm definitely another fanboi :)

Does BeyondControl ring a bell?

Aurelius Luna
04-13-2014, 06:09 AM
Hello and welcome ! :D we are happy to have more Lineage players :D.

lotek
04-29-2014, 03:32 PM
Hello everyone! I played L2 since Interlude (on official servers). More info you can read on my signature :-)
http://lot.nazwa.pl/lotek/lotekoldscool.jpg

Sintax
04-29-2014, 03:58 PM
Anyone from The Damned?!

Varacolaci
04-30-2014, 01:24 AM
Sniff sniff --- L2 was the PvP king of all times

Ryuna
04-30-2014, 06:58 AM
Hello and welcome!

Glad you joined the community! :)

I never had the chance to play L2. :(

xReorks
04-30-2014, 09:25 AM
Hello everyone! I played L2 since Interlude (on official servers). More info you can read on my signature :-)
http://lotekbard.pl/lotekoldscool.jpg

So many familiar names QQ!

TheRevival used to be the best ally ever,hands down.

Zeruina
04-30-2014, 09:31 AM
Hey, I just posted my own intro thread, but I am an ex lineage 2 player on the Bartz server for many years. I was a member of the Uprising clan.

XxAlucardxX
04-30-2014, 02:35 PM
Hello And Welcome :)

pN kingsizE
05-01-2014, 03:28 AM
Hello
I can see few people from the old good times Teon c2 and also a few Core people here as well hehe :)
Seems like this is going to be funny
Anyways sleeperz and me going to try out the game

Dax
05-01-2014, 03:35 AM
Hello Lineage and Lineage II players. It's quiet nice to see a bunch of you here.

Old School Lineage 2 player.

Mesok
05-01-2014, 03:54 AM
Hello im Playing atm hardcore on L2 CORE and i will quit as soon as this game reliese if any intresting pm me Inanna in core ;)

Vasto Horde
05-01-2014, 04:37 AM
Lineage 2 Chronos Server 97 Tyrr Warrior

Archeage to me is what the Goddess Of Destruction update should have been. I am playing this game the same way I play Lineage 2. Really enjoying this game!

Marin
05-01-2014, 08:10 AM
Played Lineage2 on NA Teon (Marin) and Luna (Hey, HankTheTank)

Marin
05-01-2014, 08:28 AM
pN - Teon 75 DA

Hello from Marin and Mauluz :D

Marin
05-01-2014, 08:30 AM
KekkeReroll

Hey, I remember you too!

Knosian
05-01-2014, 08:35 AM
Played Lineage 2 at launch for a couple of years. Was an awesome game. Resided on Bartz.

pN kingsizE
05-01-2014, 08:57 AM
Haha Hello back :)
So this how we going to meet again after almost 10years haha

Lube Is Life
05-01-2014, 09:01 AM
first mmo i played miss it so much:(

seashell
05-01-2014, 09:26 AM
Ohw, that many players? nice! Hello from l2 since NA prelude++ Kain Server, name "1" Kab00m!

xReorks
05-01-2014, 06:51 PM
Hello
I can see few people from the old good times Teon c2 and also a few Core people here as well hehe :)
Seems like this is going to be funny
Anyways sleeperz and me going to try out the game

welcome you both,experienced pvp players can make this game more fun hopefully,looking forward to meet yours then :D

Hello Lineage and Lineage II players. It's quiet nice to see a bunch of you here.

Old School Lineage 2 player.

I remember your name,were you playing a ghosthunter on Franz official server?

Vasto Horde
05-02-2014, 04:41 AM
Hello everybody.

Princess Miyafuji
05-02-2014, 08:30 AM
I played Lineage 2 Korean Beta, Taiwan beta, NA closed, NA open, and NA until Chronicle 1. I played on Bartz with Berserk, and then eventually a founding member of RedKnights. I miss the game so much and was hoping this to scratch the itch. The consensus seems to be its not hardcore enough to satisfy serious L2 players, what do you guys think? I have yet to play ArcheAge.

AA is not L3. All the stuff that was core of L2, aka every present PVP, PVP for exp spots, for everything, that doesn't happen in AA. Hell it is even faction-based game and you still cannot freely create own cross-faction nations or alliances so there are no free politics, so there is no way to make the games alike. Small pvp will also be rare, cause you have ress statues everywhere, so your enemy without any death penalty, will be back in 20 seconds. That kinda defeats the purpose.

The only pvp in AA happens on the long trade routes and on sea, where there is a point to it, aka you can steal the package and cargo from your enemy, and there are no ress statues on sea. There are however on the islads so as you get close there it can often turn in to that "the first one who gets bored by the constant respawn-rush to the enemy again looses" scenario.

Economy the same. No more private shops here. You have global cross server auction house (well at least on KR it was cross server) so there is no personal trading, nothing like that. Economy also little to be had, on KR servers materials and such posed value the first 2 weeks, then bottrains started harvesting so much that it overwhelmed the demand and you know what fallows after...

As it comes to L2, the game itself is not what it used to be. Hell i remember the giant wars and the politics and all the juicy stuff. I tried to return there ( on IL server cause the newer chronicless suck) recently after like 7 years, and nope. People play completely different now. None cared about clans or ally. Everyone only plays in so called CP, aka constant party, no giving a damn about outside. If my CP profits we do that. If not we do not. The game got almost ruined by it. Everyone is only after easiest and direct profit route. There is no honor play involved for the clan and such. In a fact, the community is gone, game is still the same.

The same applies to AA. From the Kr servers experience, people yet again focused only on the profit. So the 3rd continent where you can build castles and such and which offers much wider and free PVP experience became pretty much abandoned, none cared cause there were no profits. None even cared to make own factions/nations when it became possible, cause it was a lot of hassle, work, and no profits. When AA 1.0 was introduces, even the pirating lost its value so that died off too. With that the remains of the game cause well.. what more was there to do. Farm months to build a personal racecar is not what I exactly call entertaining or is it.... Lets hope it doesn't happen here.

Honestly I plan to play AA in a very relaxing and non-dedicated way. And if miracle happens and the game or community turns up to be good, then Ill step it up a little bit.

TALA
05-02-2014, 01:56 PM
I played the very first lineage server from beginning to the day lineage2 started...then lineage2 for few years then quit.
I am CASANOVA from lineage 1.

Don't know what games to play anymore , though I've tried very many....nothing feels the same T_T .

So happy to hear the stories from all you people about lineage,,,Thank You ^_^

Tibbs
05-02-2014, 02:05 PM
I was in clan with convict years ago on teon. Before most of us joined Unforgiven which later became SH.

Ribcsi
06-09-2014, 04:16 AM

Hey,

Are you planning to start a guild here? Maybe leading?
Spent some years in RS, would be great to have a clan like that in AA. :)

HatoriHanzo
06-09-2014, 04:52 AM
http://i60.tinypic.com/1z1wshy.jpg

Saul
06-09-2014, 08:41 PM
Never played Lineage so can't speak gameplay or community wise for the game but after reading some of your comments I understand the change of player styles over the years... I don't feel it was limited to just the pc games either though. I don't know the exact years of Lineage 1-2 but even on consoles where I played most my life the people changed, went from enjoying a game and the company to just picking on each other and everything being rude competition. The world keeps changing and in lots of areas, the people mainly, it gets scary even if we are just talking about gaming communities. Glad to see so many of you guys able remember the kind gamers of back when.

hachre
06-11-2014, 07:24 PM
I'm here, but I'm not yet convinced (tm) :)

My chars: Nirinil, Aresha, Elithiya, Aureliya, Inara, Baluq, Syndella, KnochenKarl, Valoriya, Liandriya, Violiya, Spliffy, Tshukar, Synara, and others...
My servers: Devianne, Teon, Naia, Chronos, Core

Claudel
06-19-2014, 06:56 AM
any of my bices around ?:)
Lineage2 Hav0c or Hav0c Unleashed?
still lookin for some oldschool L1 or L2 server to play >.>
https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-i6xNqdy1l5o/RrXOr28kkuI/AAAAAAAAAIY/sVSK4c-lvf4/w702-h523-no/Shot00061.jpg

Aroush
06-19-2014, 08:26 AM
Best Ally in L2Cr

http://vimeo.com/35592672

And Best Clan in L2Cr

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1htA2K6ioo

Devotion
06-19-2014, 10:25 PM
everyone knows it's all about the server 1 (bartz) :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Tropheus
06-20-2014, 02:05 AM
Yup, played Lineage 1 for about 7 years (Started in the NA Beta), before I finally quit, and then I heard it officially closed a while after.

Took me around 3-4 years to reach level 60 (Feb 1st, 2007) on my Dark Elf after creating it (around 2003-2004).

http://img246.imageshack.us/img246/7980/eventpicih9.pnghttp://l-userpic.livejournal.com/26977652/4617768 (Lands of Aden Server Also)

I'm also waiting to try http://global.ncsoft.com/global/gamenservice/Image_Image.aspx?ID=LE&NO=1

But I am not hyping myself up for it, since it doesn't seem to be like the others but uses the world and lore which I know about. :)

Valakas, Lindvior, Antharas etc! I love dragons.

CribLizer
06-20-2014, 04:43 AM
Played L2 since KR OB to NA C4 (Bartz) on and off.
Berserk -> The Fallen -> RedKnights -> ReBorn (Uprising alliance).

KeepLightning
06-20-2014, 06:00 AM
WOW reading this post is like traveling in a time machine! ;)

So many old names from L2, we got a real bunch of legends here! I hope Dilvish is playing too.

Relient
06-20-2014, 09:10 AM
Nice thread :), L2 player here myself and I still play the game on Bartz server. If you guys are gonna play beta and official of AA, check out Catalyst Guild as its mostly old L2 players.

Hope to see you all ingame :)

joreljones
07-12-2014, 11:59 AM
Hello from C3-Gracia Final. I'm so glad to see a cool amount of L2 players here. Had I known where you guys were I wouldn't have ever started playing LoL haha.

joreljones
07-12-2014, 12:01 PM
I played l2, never any of the original, but small world.

MadcatYojimbo
07-12-2014, 12:23 PM
Played lineage 1 western from release until it's death. Played Lin 2 for awhile as well but just couldn't get hooked. I was Madcat, Vegomatic and Bigbada

Ryuna
07-13-2014, 12:22 AM
I should have tried L2, but i never did... D:

Zerotank
07-13-2014, 01:14 AM
Played L2 Beta... then L2 .. BEST game so far when it comes to PVP... just hope the pk pk time in this game will be as good as in L2 :)

PxPx
07-13-2014, 08:01 AM
Stephsdefender on Sieghardt, first Spellsinger to max level, played from closed beta through a couple years, cant remember where I stopped max level was still 75 when I stopped. Best PVP, hardest grind :)

Kasumei
07-29-2014, 10:54 AM
I will be getting this game. played lineage 1, was first MMO and hooked. Played on all 3 servers: Ken Rauhel, Lands of Adenand dep. Took time off to finish grad school, getting back into the gaming world. Hoping to see old l1 players, friends and enemies a like to reminisce about the good ol times.
Currently messing around in gw2 on crystal desert, looking for a change. Jake song created l1, so i'll throw him a bone for any of his games.

Ken Rauhel: Milliard0
LoA: Kasumei
Dep: Kasumei

Zebedin
08-01-2014, 08:58 PM
i moved on L2 from game called Ragnarök Online so i never really played l1 :(

but its np cause i loved l2. pvp drama everything

after couple of years on pay2play retails/lolprivs/f2p retails i think i have finally found a mmorpg that fits my needs and its AA ofc :D (♥♥♥♥♥♥baggery, player killing, major dramas, stealing, only sandbox world )

althought i allready gather info i need and played beta for abit i stopped and seeya guys on live EU server

Khaan
08-03-2014, 03:37 AM
Khatla, Bladedancer from server Hindemith checking in. ^^

A friend had me starting L2 in the beginning, and I was hooked for many years to come. Still play it sometimes actually. I agree L2 is by far the best pvp experience out there, BUT, this game has some extra dimensions to it and if it can pull them off it might top Lineage2. So far I'm actually pretty impressed. Ive tried pretty much all mmo´s out there and got bored pretty quickly.

Abuse
08-03-2014, 03:49 AM
Played Lineage 2 for almost 5 years...

Teon server @Hazard and @Unforgiven

Best time of my gaming journey.

Luffeh
08-03-2014, 04:10 AM
Played lineage 2 for a long time on all kinds of servers under nick Hopeless/ clan Tig3r.

Slawd
08-03-2014, 06:54 AM
Cheers! Lineage 2 player here, old school Bartz server :D

Played both Private and Retail servers. Loved the game untill the F2P version came out and 'carebare'itized it. But the PVP was always enjoyable.

#day22elvenruins

Acnologia
08-04-2014, 01:05 AM
I played private servers mainly because I didn't like all the grind of retail.

Greatest pvp game I've ever played

Schiedam
08-06-2014, 12:01 PM
What was your ingame name on Bartz?

Cheers! Lineage 2 player here, old school Bartz server :D

Played both Private and Retail servers. Loved the game untill the F2P version came out and 'carebare'itized it. But the PVP was always enjoyable.

#day22elvenruins

Schiedam
08-06-2014, 12:03 PM
Devotion :o you here? what server do you play Archeage on now?

Schiedam here btw also RK!

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/1024x768q90/856/bv57s.jpg (https://imageshack.com/i/nsbv57sj)

everyone knows it's all about the server 1 (bartz) :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Aldween
08-06-2014, 12:28 PM
So almost no L1 players but only L2 players? :/

Kasumei
08-07-2014, 12:12 AM
So almost no L1 players but only L2 players? :/

saw a couple including myself. still looking for more to get some DDR and north drake fights.

entityX88
08-13-2014, 03:10 AM
Where are my Kain server brothers at. FA, DA, SC, DF, PDA, WAR, RDOGS, Stygian, IC, TJ, ETC. ?????

Howdy GORM!

My and my brother both played on Kain, IC (InnerConflict), yeh, we were hated haha! What a game, Only MMORPG we've played and only ever, untill ArchAge came around, I'm glad I stumbled across this forum post or I wouldn't even bothered checking it out.

I hope you weren't with the FA, DA zerg fairies :P

Magdala
08-14-2014, 10:05 AM
Hello to all L2 Old Players!!

by Magdala and Quavein from Unforgiven

JesseVentura
08-21-2014, 12:00 AM

Fellow Kain brother here. Was clanless for the most part but I recall most of these, SC in particular. Spent most of my time with my rl friends tricking players into going red so we could loot their gear haha.

C2 killed the game for me to be honest, I was a Silver Ranger but didn't like how dagger skills completely ignored tank armour after the update rendering them completely useless in PvP taking a huge dimension out of the game. This was also when the epic botting began which killed the atmosphere. I heard it became pretty wowified these days which is a pity because Beta/Prelude/C1 remains the greatest online gaming experience I've ever had.

Princess Miyafuji
08-21-2014, 12:07 AM
Dagger skills ignoring pdef was actually a bug, not intended thing, it was fixed later. L2 was in its best during C4, and remained OK till Interlude. OK cause since C5 you could no longer randomly drop items on death, only when you were PK, which took away a lot of random risk and rage... which was actually bad for the game. I'm off the opinion that the top private servers were better then the retial NC ones cause of the bot infestation.

Then the original dev team left and everything after Interlude sucked and the game turned worse and worse. But well, it was 3 years of best MMO experience ever. All the game that fallowed were also terrible, basically after WOW the industry lost most of its quality as a whole.

JesseVentura
08-21-2014, 12:22 AM
FYI they brought it back in Sth Korea
http://massively.joystiq.com/2014/05/29/lineage-ii-classic-server-detailed/

If they did it in NA I'd play at least a couple of months for nostalgia. The urge to run long bot trains on parties and stun people while they pve is too much.

Princess Miyafuji
08-21-2014, 12:25 AM
I know... the P2P classic servers. But like any NCsoft servers, day 1 = bot population 10x higher then human one.

But good that they actually realized that dumbing the game down and making it easier and the same time filling it up with kinda crappy stuff and ugly new armors that did not fit the style of the game at all was not a good idea. Especially the awakening where they revamped the class system completely, aka screwed it completely, people who played L2 wanted to play L2, not some crappy mmo that looks like L2.

So at least they actually realized there is a demand of proper P2P oldschool L2 server, but they failed in the support department again.

xReorks
08-21-2014, 09:15 AM
Agree with miya about everything he said, exception made for the private servers being better than official ones.
Clans coming from privates never, like never ever would manage to compete in any official server.
Lacked will, lacked manpower, lacked dedication (they ran away from the official xp rates) and as such would never manage to be anyhow competitive.

botting and cheating sadly were the natural downside of the mentality L2 and its community brought, the "win at all costs" lead to that point in an irreparable way.
Is not like on privates ppl wouldn't use such tools, just on retail they became an uncontrollable trend due to the policy of NoCaresoft and because the players wanted to win and be the best, whatever it would take.
Pressure on retail was 100 times higher and harder than it would be on any private.

Sun40
08-21-2014, 09:43 AM
Beeing playing L2 for 10 years , this is why i'm sure i will be one of the most dangerous , successful and soon legendary members of the second greatest mmorpg of all times - ArcheAge.

Princess Miyafuji
08-21-2014, 09:55 AM
Agree with miya about everything he said, exception made for the private servers being better than official ones.
Clans coming from privates never, like never ever would manage to compete in any official server.
Lacked will, lacked manpower, lacked dedication (they ran away from the official xp rates) and as such would never manage to be anyhow competitive.

botting and cheating sadly were the natural downside of the mentality L2 and its community brought, the "win at all costs" lead to that point in an irreparable way.
Is not like on privates ppl wouldn't use such tools, just on retail they became an uncontrollable trend due to the policy of NoCaresoft and because the players wanted to win and be the best, whatever it would take.
Pressure on retail was 100 times higher and harder than it would be on any private.

The thing is the best private servers hunted it and banned it. On retail, I know like 1 person that was actually good, achieved great things and did not do it trough botting, powerleveling or buying stuff trough black market. It was so bad that most of the people on servers I played would never go there, not to mention the chronicles, like after retail went from Interlude onwards the last reason to play there was gone. Who would pay to play on a bot infested server when you could play for free and sometimes donate on a better one. OFC that was only possible cause the retail files leaked twice so poeple could build fully working servers without any crappy emulators. This unfortunatelly does not happen in modern MMO's.

Heh, imagine if AA would leak and someone would open a server with the old KR CBT3 death penalty equip destruction and economy goldsink system + the up to date other content + fixed PVP flagging system. That would be so good, people would just flee there.

Sun40
08-21-2014, 09:57 AM
The thing is the best private servers hunted it and banned it. On retail, I know like 1 person that was actually good, achieved great things and did not do it trough botting, powerleveling or buying stuff trough black market. It was so bad that most of the people on servers I played would never go there, not to mention the chronicles, like after retail went from Interlude onwards the last reason to play there was gone. Who would pay to play on a bot infested server when you could play for free and sometimes donate on a better one. OFC that was only possible cause the retail files leaked twice so poeple could build fully working servers without any crappy emulators. This unfortunatelly does not happen in modern MMO's.

Heh, imagine if AA would leak and someone would open a server with the old KR CBT3 death penalty equip destruction and economy goldsink system + the up to date other content + fixed PVP flagging system. That would be so good, people would just flee there.

His name was Sun40 the last true legit .

Dax
08-30-2014, 02:16 PM
Very nice!

Luivatra
08-30-2014, 02:44 PM
Cant wait for self made factions. Should be good to read some drama at work at aablah.com ;)

Started on Kain myself, went to Teon as I got bored of killing my teammates during sieges (3/4 am in a weekend = drunk). Was never a real hardcore player but played a lot.

Seeing Malin and many other familiar names is making me hope for some entertaining bloodshed on the northern continent :)

Dax
08-31-2014, 04:10 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_mg17jSF6Bw

This little video always brings back the nostalgia for me...

Good old times xDrac

Zelhart
09-03-2014, 09:54 AM
I played on lineage 2 some years back on the Lionna server.

Astronaut
09-03-2014, 09:59 AM
I played Lineage 1 on Dep , and LOA for about 10 years. I look forward to meeting old Lineage players in game!

http://i.imgur.com/K8RLg4G.png

http://i.imgur.com/udfFVMc.png

http://i.imgur.com/ZHCpIHh.png

Zelhart
09-03-2014, 10:13 AM
Anyone remember these?

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y180/kojiosita/Lineage/115.jpghttp://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y180/kojiosita/Lineage/l2grind028.jpg

Astronaut
09-04-2014, 08:31 AM
http://i.imgur.com/ZHCpIHh.png
http://i.imgur.com/udfFVMc.png

Artimas
09-06-2014, 06:51 PM
Hi from devianne/pheonix/chronos blah blah lol man I wish one of these p2w doomsayers would stop by this thread and spout off their crap. We know what true pay to win really is and this game is nothing to they way it can end up in terms of cash shops lol.

Dax
09-06-2014, 08:17 PM
Hello Artimas!

Lol, so true!

OhSnap
09-07-2014, 08:54 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jc6AWRpfKXA

ah the old days i was Kain Rdog back in the day, but i aint no brother... sister will work.

Evermore
09-08-2014, 04:22 AM
Oh Lineage <3

Cloudiux
09-08-2014, 04:36 AM
Good old times....i've spent at least 4 years in lineage 2.

I started with a private server called raidfight and played there from gracia until freya for around 2 years and i've been uncontested hero ee for 1 year and 3 months roughly ^^.I so loved the sieges and random pvp but later on i stopped playing because the population from 3 k drastically dropped to less than 800 due to official going to f2p.

At that point i decided to move on official where i played for a bit less than 1 year in Naia server and i've to say that i still enjoyed sieges,even if i prefered much more the pre-GOD pvp.Not counting the infinite bot users who played in l2 =.='.

Anyway!!!!So far i like this game,it seems a lot complex with tons of things to do and ofc i'm gonna play healer,which i heard is at bottom of all classes atm XD

BIGGYLUV
09-08-2014, 04:39 AM
I played Lineage 2 for a couple years on Lionna server, was in BBW/RICE and a played with Voo's guild cant remember name before I quit/didnt play when they started merging all the servers (was one of the first to kill the dragon on any server and first to take Aden castle), same name as my forum tag was tyrant with a spellhowler sub. That was probably, for me, the best game of all time and still remains so. So much random pvp, the game took forever to level like forever ever...this game has the same potential just on a much lower scale. I never reached max level and played over two years. Never even touched the max stats or anything with gear and I farmed alot too lol.

BIGGYLUV
09-08-2014, 04:40 AM
Oh an the best part of L2 was it was P2P!!! Kept all the whinners out and no cash shop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Evermore
09-08-2014, 04:42 AM
My name was Yamaraku on the Kain server. <3

BIGGYLUV
09-08-2014, 04:44 AM
ahhha old school video from the old Invincible alliance (BBW, RIce, and others all under Invincible aliance)....castle sieges were the BEST! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCRD7STYqIg

BIGGYLUV
09-08-2014, 04:51 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XuE6Ox-xcKc

just lol

Evermore
09-08-2014, 04:51 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XuE6Ox-xcKc

just lol

-face palm-

BIGGYLUV
09-08-2014, 04:54 AM
Just search youtube for more, btw those videos were not made by me...it is my char but others played it after I quit...I made it only to lvl 76 I think before quitting and giving my account to a dude up in Alaska named Joe, I miss playing with that dude...no ****.

BIGGYLUV
09-08-2014, 05:02 AM
Here is the first Aden castle take on any server, Bartz players suck it, my guild leader Voo great bunch of gamers and good community made that game what it was...daily pvp at every corner of the game.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7juvDtQ14k

Im in many shots as the tyrant with the dreads before they were popular :P

folxloxi
09-08-2014, 06:05 AM
...I also made it here ...

tekkas
09-08-2014, 07:14 AM
Reminds me of lineage and Karos online /rosh online

Evermore
09-08-2014, 07:28 AM
ahhha old school video from the old Invincible alliance (BBW, RIce, and others all under Invincible aliance)....castle sieges were the BEST! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCRD7STYqIg

Castles sieges were the best! RIP Siege golem <3

Hopefully this game will bring back that feel.

xReorks
09-08-2014, 01:19 PM
Here is the first Aden castle take on any server, Bartz players suck it, my guild leader Voo great bunch of gamers and good community made that game what it was...daily pvp at every corner of the game.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7juvDtQ14k

Im in many shots as the tyrant with the dreads before they were popular :P

Wait, that Invincible?
So guess you played with True / Ryan, Arthose and all the others?
Met them at later days at Franz, for sure being some worthy and valuable opponents :)
Many L2 friends from old Heartbreakers / Invincible alliance are still around yet not sure whether they'll play here or not. :(

xxxNEROxxx
09-08-2014, 01:33 PM
god i miss this game. I dabbled with UO, but lineage broke my cherry as an MMO player. I can remember how pissed i was, how violated i felt the first time i was PK'd by scabbies on Kain server... It's probably because it was my first real MMO experience but nothing will compare to L2 for as long as i live. 5 years of my life....

xxxNEROxxx
09-08-2014, 01:37 PM

So many memories

xxxNEROxxx
09-08-2014, 01:39 PM
I never really got into Lineage II, I tried it once but just had more fun playing WoW. :\

boy are you in the wrong thread LOL!

Andemon
09-08-2014, 01:43 PM
I remember BiggyLuv pking in Cruma lol. I heard that several members of White Order were forming up in AA. Would like to get in touch with them before head start.

Boggler
09-08-2014, 02:44 PM
Are you talking Lineage or Lineage 2?

I played Ken for about a month, in OSX/Panther and Shaolin Bp, then went to LoA for PvP. Joined Oink. Hit lvl 52. University got to be too much to do both.

I plan on flying the Oink banner in Archeage.

Dax
09-09-2014, 08:09 AM
For europeans, it looks like Kyprosa will be a good PvP server. See ya there on headstart !

Ashka
09-14-2014, 04:22 PM
Can't believe I missed this thread.

AsukaChan - Bladedancer - Team Jesus - Kain

Androski1337
09-14-2014, 06:41 PM
Yes! I played lineage (the ORIGINAL, not 2...well, 2 also, but originally 1 :p). Played from 2001 on Dep until official servers shutdown. Then recently found a couple private servers, which then had a wave of shutdowns.......meh, still playing off and on though.

Anyway, I was Arechamedes on live server.

theshadow99
09-14-2014, 07:43 PM
I still have a Lineage II Closed Beta install CD here in my room... Lineage II is the only time I've ever sold a character after leveling them, I'd just put so much effort into it that it felt like a waste to not get something for my efforts. I was never in a big guild and making 'end game' gear became to much effort on my own when I had passed everyone else in the guild lvl-wise... I considered joining a different guild, but I didn't really like the players in the big names and they didn't really know how I was... I'd also had enough of the constant asian farmers, though they did sometimes help me practice my chinese... If I recall correctly I made $350 off my account when I sold it, so I made back the months I'd put into it and a little bit...

Eshanti
09-14-2014, 08:23 PM
Ive played L2 on and off for about 6 years as well, started in open beta and in live i went to Devianne. the name on Devianne was Strap if anyone remembers!
I have tried so many other games but nothing could really replace L2 especially the PvP and castle sieges.

I think the hardcore L2 players will always carry it in they're hearts. At least the L2 before it went f2p, cause that just destroyed it :(

Jinxys
09-14-2014, 09:05 PM
Welcome. I played Lineage 2 years ago, when it was still Erica.

I was on Erica also. Good times Lineage 2 good times :) I also remember you and Jax and some others :)

Enjin
09-15-2014, 08:06 AM
here!! hi i play line age for 4 years , now im back on archeage :)

Baium
09-15-2014, 08:08 AM
Lineage my 1st MMO . Played 5 years and still w8ting for a friend to open back his interlude server so that I can enjoy some good pvp !

carsonFTW
09-16-2014, 04:54 PM
Been playing lineage2 since 2004 on hindemith>phoenix>chronos and still occasionally play these days. It's a completely different game now :(

Lunalepsy
09-16-2014, 06:57 PM
I played it ages ago!

SomethingIllusive
09-17-2014, 03:22 AM
Played L2 through Beta and beyond, up through 2009. Originally on Gustin.

printerista
09-17-2014, 03:58 AM
Played L2 from prelude till GoD private/official greetings!!!

printerista
09-17-2014, 04:00 AM
Btw i am looking for Kubhammer if he is around Qrva from his clan is also here. We are playing on Orchidna server!!

Arthose
10-21-2014, 08:46 AM
Arthose here from Heartbreakers/Invincible.

Urazilation
10-21-2014, 02:15 PM
Lineage was my first MMO. This game reminds me so much of Lineage.

Flipsy
10-21-2014, 09:07 PM
Played on Gustin back in C4 up until GoD. Those were the days, yo. Playing with MysticLance and his pony song, getting hero...too bad game went to hell.

Silvershadow
10-21-2014, 09:20 PM
UUUh, a Lineage Thread :) Didnt notice that.

I played both official and private.

On Official servers i was on Kain ...way ...wayy back then :D Loved playing as Gladiator.

And on Private ones i was playing on Titan ..l2Extreme ...if someone remembers that ....

(Zangetsu, best Leader Ever! Loved the Akatsuki/Evolution Guild/Alliance! We ROCKED EVERYTHING! <3)

Still in love with GMMeany <3 kukuku :P And Anorwyn ...my girls *_*

Flipsy
10-21-2014, 09:33 PM
UUUh, a Lineage Thread :) Didnt notice that.

I played both official and private.

On Official servers i was on Kain ...way ...wayy back then :D Loved playing as Gladiator.

And on Private ones i was playing on Titan ..l2Extreme ...if someone remembers that ....

(Zangetsu, best Leader Ever! Loved the Akatsuki/Evolution Guild/Alliance! We ROCKED EVERYTHING! <3)

Still in love with GMMeany <3 kukuku :P And Anorwyn ...my girls *_*

Omg lol I was good friends with Zangetsu's healer ProfetBuffs haha that was a great server

Charaaz
10-23-2014, 05:27 AM
Arthose here from Heartbreakers/Invincible.

omg Arthose hola :D!
Dunno if you'll remember me I was in HB at the beginning of Franz (Yshtar) then left to a smaller guild. Is Ryan around too, and anyone else from there for that matter?

Before that I was playing on Erica from C1 to C4 (in GG clan, 5aneth :p) and that was probably the best mmorpg time of my life

TsubakiYami
10-23-2014, 04:00 PM
OMG! I was also on Kain as well before it goes into F2P. I'm known as TsubakiYami - Shilen Saint

Silvershadow
10-23-2014, 04:41 PM
Omg lol I was good friends with Zangetsu's healer ProfetBuffs haha that was a great server

Yep! :) Was really great :3
I miss all of them. Lost contact over the years :/

Viradan
10-24-2014, 04:11 PM
from Erica- miss my summoner :(

Riled
10-26-2014, 06:21 AM
I played, both Lin1 and Lin2. Both during beta actually. Played Lin1 till Lin2 was in beta, and then made the switch.

I 100% agree though. Both games for me had some of the best pvp in an mmorpg I have ever played.

I personally think that was more because the games were more designed about player skill, rather than balance. You didn't see people QQing like they do nowadays about class balance, and bringing out there spreadsheets, because x classes skill has .0000000000000001% more dps than y's class.

I guess people are just going to complain due to lack of skill when they can either whine to the developer/ buy their way to the end game and still not know how to play. What was the usual reason for that one? Oh yeah. Because they have lives and a grind fest serves no purpose. I always thought it kinda taught you to play your class in every situation, but meh. Whatever excuse people want to come up with for their pathetic behavior. And their last resort is to just cheat. Seems to be pretty prevalent nowadays. Why bother playing? That's the one that really boggles the mind.

Anyway. Yes. Loved both Lin1 and Lin2, so welcome to AA.

Cpt Obvious
10-26-2014, 06:34 AM
hello from Teon, rest of servers are non factors

xDrac
10-26-2014, 07:55 AM
Teon masterserver :D

Akinos
10-26-2014, 10:39 AM
Played Gustin from closed beta as Akinos, a destroyer, until I was wrongfully banned. Made another character, a tyrant, named Headbusta, played that till transfers opened up, went to Bartz and made a name for myself as GreenThunder. Got my destroyer account unbanned after 2 years emails with NCSoft. Transferred off Bartz back to the Gustin+Hindemith merged server, Phoenix where I lived out the rest of my L2 days until I quit in 2009. Came back when L2 went free for like 6 months as an iss enchanter named Akinas, quit again and haven't played since :D

Some of my best memories in gaming were from L2, great game, amazing PvP. Here's to hoping AA can become my next Lineage 2...:D

yallgotanymoreofdemserver
10-27-2014, 05:37 PM
Played only private since I was just a lil kid when I found out about the game and my mother didn't want to pay my monthly subscription for a game. :D Still,had my best MMO memories in this game.

jimmyjjohn
10-29-2014, 12:52 AM
I also play lineage 2 till archeage come into my life xD

BIGGYLUV
10-29-2014, 04:22 AM
Wait, that Invincible?
So guess you played with True / Ryan, Arthose and all the others?
Met them at later days at Franz, for sure being some worthy and valuable opponents :)
Many L2 friends from old Heartbreakers / Invincible alliance are still around yet not sure whether they'll play here or not. :(

Ya Truelies, Voo, Grandmastabuff, Clanbuffs, Ceinight, Excellion, Maka!!!! I was actually one of the original heartbreakers with Truelies, cause no one wanted an Orc in their damn archer squads. Haters!

Magaldi
10-29-2014, 01:47 PM
Hi! I may be a day late an months short, but I'm also Lineage and L2 player as well. I've come from a vast number of different mmorpgs (if I name them, my age may show). *chuckles* Hats off to you, however. I miss when everyone battles for a good grind/loot spot. Sorta happening in Hasla, but I hope to see more wars occur. Perhaps next month it will all change with the Auroria. Cheers mate!

Tropheus
11-08-2014, 12:56 PM
L1J Resurrection - Lineage 1 Private Server

No donations, just play.

I love this server, simple download and use login to play.

It's like the classic Lineage servers, no custom garbage. Just a stable working server.

It has a forum with some information for quests, but also a very nice detailed Database for monsters and items.

It also has a market right on their website that allows you to buy and sell while offline through your storage.

So if your an old lineage player, or never tried it but like classic 2D point and click mmos, give it a try. :)

The player base is growing but also very friendly and helpful.

Download: https://zelgo.net/linweb/static/files/LineageTikal.zip

HotPocket
11-08-2014, 10:20 PM
BDA on Bartz, good times.

Sharok
11-08-2014, 11:54 PM
I was PrinceRamada on the Ken Rauhel servers in Lineage: The Blood Pledge as well as Sharok in L2. I was the leader of Infinity Circle in both guilds....:D

DraXxuS
11-19-2014, 04:50 PM
I remember the Republic of Texas Blood Pledge, you helped us (Ancient Anarchy) take and defend the Heine Castle. I just loaded ArcheAge last night looks like a good game.

DraXxuS of AncientAnarchy

Fantic
01-31-2015, 05:35 PM
Hey, me from Lineage II too, i was played 7 years on Teon/Naia in RedSky CLan gf

Vina
01-31-2015, 09:46 PM
Vina from erica (server police) and then bartz (uprising/enmity)

Goodaim
02-01-2015, 04:13 AM
I played Lineage 2 NA server Shilen since the beginning. good time tho

Firenation
02-01-2015, 09:00 AM
played l2 for 3 years but left there after it became free to play and put the eu server locations to na...

Ricardas
02-28-2015, 05:27 AM
L2 for the win

Aak
04-23-2015, 04:24 AM
If you want to return to Official Lineage 2 Classic vote and registers here https://eu.4game.com/lineage2classic/

"...We got one month to beat Innova's 15k goal and I'm 100% sure that we can do it. Lineage 2 players were never scared of a challenge (except carebeers ofc) and this is just another one..."
"....Update: After 24h we are almost at 4k registered accounts. ... (22.04 at 8:45 PM)"

Vanadin
04-23-2015, 06:12 AM
after 10 years of l2 I have to say: there's and there'll be no game ever again bringing so much fun, love, drama and addiction :D

Theonn
04-23-2015, 08:30 AM
interesting i love l2