PDA

View Full Version : ArcheAge Updating to Devouring Depths (Version 1.7B)

Scapes
06-23-2015, 05:54 PM
http://www.trionworlds.com/archeage/wp-content/uploads/sites/6/2014/10/AA_ENV_Crafting_02_952x414.jpg (http://www.trionworlds.com/archeage/en/2015/06/23/archeage-updating-to-devouring-depths-version-1-7b)

Adventurers,

ArcheAge is updating to Devouring Depths (Version 1.2 Build 6.5) (http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?204354)! The patch notes can be found below.

Patch notes for the Devouring Depths (1.7B) game update.

THE LEVIATHAN
- The dreaded Leviathan—once thought to be legend—has finally returned to the Arcadian Sea.
- A massive creature that lurks in the northern ocean, hunting the Leviathan requires both strong communication and a large naval presence.
- Those who manage to defeat the Leviathan will be rewarded with the design for the Enoan Galleon, a new type of multi-level warship.
- Additionally, defeating the Leviathan allows its body to be brought to Diamond Shores as a trophy that provides a powerful buff to nearby players in recognition of this great achievement over the seas.
- See a longer writeup about the Leviathan in the article: Devouring Depths: The Leviathan Rises (http://www.trionworlds.com/archeage/en/2015/06/10/leviathan-rises/).

NEW ZONE: MIROIR TUNDRA
- The Miroir Tundra and surrounding Shattered Sea zones are now accessible.
- Miroir Tundra is a zone that remains permanently in Peace.
- Players with 120,000 Fishing proficiency can participate in Ice Fishing in this zone.
- Purchase an Ice Shovel from a Vocation Badge vendor and craft your Ice Fishing Pole to get started!
- Beware of wandering bears who are also interested in the daily catch.

EVENTS
Attack the Leviathan!
- This event runs from 6/23 through 11:59pm GMT on 7/7.
- Once per day, you can obtain a quest to hunt the legendary Leviathan while armed with a giant crossbow.
- Successfully fire upon the Leviathan to complete the quest and obtain 2 Leviathan's Legacy items.
Patron Loyalty Bonus
- From 6/23 through 11:59pm GMT on 7/7, Patrons can earn additional Loyalty Tokens daily while logged in.
- Obtain 1 Loyalty Token every hour for a maximum of three additional tokens each day.

GENERAL
* Two new house styles are now available!
- The Spired Chateau is a 44x44 mansion and can be purchased for 3000 Gilda Stars on Mirage Isle.
- The Tidal Bungalow is a 28x28 large overwater bungalow and can be purchased for 300 Gilda Stars on Mirage Isle.
* Reduced the amount of drops from destroyed ships.
* To prevent the server from forcing castles into an un-owned state, guild leaders as the last member of non-pirate guilds no longer become pirates when their crime points go over 3000.
* Map fog of war system has been turned off, so you can once again see full maps of zones you haven't yet explored.
* Added the recipe to craft Liberty Drums, a drumset that can be placed in a house and played with sheet music.
* Added recipes to make the Red Farm Hauler, Red Red Rudolph Hauler, and to revert Red Rudolph Hauler back to a regular Farm Hauler.

BUG FIXES
* Other faction's chat has been changed back to symbols instead of letters for unknown characters.
* Fixed an issue where certain push skills could knock captains with the Captain's Intuition buff off of ship wheels.
* Fixed an issue that allowed some car speeds to be increased in an unintended manner. Cars now have a max cap speed:
- Apex Squall: 22 m/s
- Timber Coupe: 24 m/s
- Comet Speedster: 28 m/s
* Fixed a method of cramming additional tradepacks into carts and haulers beyond their container limit.
* Glitterstone Hens are less rampage-y after taking Chain Lightning damage.
* Fixed an issue where players could be trapped after standing up from the Sovereign's Piano.
* Fixed a bug that increased received damage while under the Red Dragon Hatchling's Flame Shield buff.
* Fixed a visual glitch on some races with the Wavewyrm costumes.

LOCALIZATION
* 'Wind' type jewelry has been correctly named Gale.
* Corrected the German splash screen text.
* Fixed Merit Quest text overlapping outside of the UI.
* Applied the latest localization changes.
This update will be available for download via Glyph during the announced EU and NA server outages. Please visit our Server Status forum (http://forums.archeagegame.com/forumdisplay.php?62-Server-Status) for details.

Read the full article on the website. (http://www.trionworlds.com/archeage/en/2015/06/23/archeage-updating-to-devouring-depths-version-1-7b)

Lobofeo
06-23-2015, 06:30 PM
* Fixed an issue that allowed some car speeds to be increased in an unintended manner. Cars now have a max cap speed:

--------

RLY? The car come whit a nerf the last month because the people making trades under water.... ok, The car slowed him once , and people swallow . and now get even slower ???

Is a LUXURY CAR, if someone buys a Maserati is to go fast MORE COMMON PEOPLE ! and pay more for it !
(in your Archeage language: if someone SPEND 5 MONTHS TO MAKE A TIMBERCOUPE is to STAY UNBALANCED THAT COMMON PEOPLE ! and pay more for it!!!!

Now i use the Ecofuel and! instant 24 m/s! WOOOOOOOW
Now i down the hill in 24 m/s WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!
Now i launch the car from the edge of the hill and this fall in 24 m/s ................................

What the hell you doing? you read all other thousand users blaming that change? or trion make this for http://archeagedatabase.net/us/item/30813/

AHHH... the timbercoupe is more expensive and is more slow that 800 gildas car...
AAAAH.... The Longboard have the same speed of the car (to this day) Tomorrow, any can make the longboard very cheap and go more fast that any of the 3 cars!

this is really annoying to a degree that you know the gm , since you server from the beginning have not seen, wanted and built this vehicle with all their time and effort.

three men in a room decided it was right to take these vehicles speed without thinking , having so much trouble with pirates , the merchant no longer useless. with EXTREMELY archers OP over other races, your justice system that is a crap and is useless !

Please TAKE A LITTLE MOMENT AND READ THE USERS< and DONT COPY PASTE THE SAME ANSWER TO ALL THE FORUM! (
Quote Originally Posted by Scapes View Post
The change to the Apex Squall, Timber Coupe, and Comet Speedster was a design decision from the developers based on their vision for how they should perform. While these vehicles were able to reach speeds of 50m/s and higher under certain conditions, a partial fix for this was applied in an earlier game update. The new speed caps are intended to bring the cars in line with other transportation options while they balance out the comparative benefits of the three vehicles.

As with other game balance changes, this one is open to player feedback and XLGAMES is definitely listening for constructive yet critical insights from the community.) please........

nilloc
06-23-2015, 07:25 PM
Trion doesn't care.

Crazy Mike
06-23-2015, 07:50 PM
leviathan derpiness fix?

Nemorov
06-23-2015, 07:51 PM
Trino, i wish you Luck for the Future. But i cant support you anymore.

Felixx
06-23-2015, 08:20 PM
Trino, i wish you Luck for the Future. But i cant support you anymore.

i dont blame you.

Moly
06-23-2015, 09:21 PM

What about :

Cogwheel Longboard : 18m/s max (no matter going up/down no despawn)
Apex Squall 500 Gilda stars : 26m/s max (no matter going up/down)
Comet speedster 800 Gilda stars : 28m/s max (no matter going up/down fastest acceleration)
Timber coupe 1200 Gilda stars : 30m/s max (no matter going up/down fastest acceleration and better road-holding abilities)

Compensation for Apex user : free upgrade to turn their Apex to Comet

ps : I don't own a car myself

Drabaz
06-23-2015, 09:43 PM
Get stuff instead of cars. Then let's fight!

TheFell
06-23-2015, 10:02 PM
are new starter packs in yet? i want to spend money on those (pet and costume....)

hipstermau5
06-23-2015, 10:55 PM
Stop complaining about the comet speedster being faster than the timber coupe it's a trade-off, either better handling, or a cheaper but faster car.

deathleaf
06-23-2015, 10:55 PM
And the patch is broken....every time I try to log in I get "Failed to load Data" message

oalija
06-24-2015, 12:41 AM
Archeum drop rates from coinpuses is nerf in 1.7a and not fix on 1.7b.

Archeum trees need a mineral water that only spawn in two zones, is not a real solution to archeum problem.

XLGames need reviw archeum policies.

oalija
06-24-2015, 12:52 AM
Mising DLL after update, x2game.dll

John Rambo
06-24-2015, 01:50 AM
Failed to load the game DLL.....

Moly
06-24-2015, 02:08 AM
For all people who are getting issue with DLL check over your antivirus it might have block x2game.dll and add it to exclusion list

mralloy
06-24-2015, 02:10 AM
is there a problem with the patron status? i'm loging in on Europe, my patron still active, i dont know why it was not show on my character bar. please help

pz2909
06-24-2015, 02:15 AM
how to get red hauler fusion certificate?

mikroman
06-24-2015, 02:19 AM
Archeum drop rates from coinpuses is nerf in 1.7a and not fix on 1.7b.

Archeum trees need a mineral water that only spawn in two zones, is not a real solution to archeum problem.

XLGames need reviw archeum policies.

in 2 zones: archeum tree and mineral water
in other 2: braziers and sun/moon/starpoints
Log and water "respawn time" is too long maybe. I am in low populated server, but we use all waters/logs. high populated servers and full Auroria zones can be archeum nigtmare. Please trion change the timer (-60 sec cd maybe?:D )
The old system was broken. Your character is stronger. Low lvl monsters archeum loot was too strong. Not need this crap. Prince's coinpurses are good. You can found archeum trees and braziers. The "base" drop is funny, but useless. (Dozens of never-used-lunadrops? Really? Salvage this craps is wasting labor points). Library coinpurses are totally broken. No archeum, no braziers, no real "extra" items. You can get more money from easy lvl 51-54 non library monsters than the library-annoying-monsters.

So... Trion/XLGames! Please "fix" the library coinpurses drop table! :)

Saturas
06-24-2015, 02:20 AM
For those who have the dll-issue, I've posted something in another thread:

If you have this dll-message then quite likely because your malware scanner recognized it as malware (this was the case on one of my systems and some of my members systems).... not sure if the files are really infected, but creating an exception for the problem-causing file after getting it out of the virus-container should work. In case it is a false alarm it isn't really Trions fault. In case this alarm is legit... then... they ♥♥♥♥ed up quite a lot <_<

If you want to accept the risk:
1. move the file (x2game.dll) out of your virus container to it's original position
2. create an exception so that the malware scanner doesn't recognize it anymore as threat

you definetly should not uninstall your malware solutions. First this is a great risk and second it won't fix the problem when it already moved the 'infected' files to the virus container.

Coldknight
06-24-2015, 02:28 AM
http://www.trionworlds.com/archeage/wp-content/uploads/sites/6/2014/10/AA_ENV_Crafting_02_952x414.jpg (http://www.trionworlds.com/archeage/en/2015/06/23/archeage-updating-to-devouring-depths-version-1-7b)

Adventurers,

ArcheAge is updating to Devouring Depths (Version 1.2 Build 6.5) (http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?204354)! The patch notes can be found below.

This update will be available for download via Glyph during the announced EU and NA server outages. Please visit our Server Status forum (http://forums.archeagegame.com/forumdisplay.php?62-Server-Status) for details.

Read the full article on the website. (http://www.trionworlds.com/archeage/en/2015/06/23/archeage-updating-to-devouring-depths-version-1-7b)

Good job on fixing so quickly! Smooth as a baby's bum.. And arena anywhere = Amazing!

silvervega
06-24-2015, 02:39 AM
What about :

Comet speedster 800 Gilda stars : 28m/s max (no matter going up/down fastest acceleration)
Timber coupe 1200 Gilda stars : 30m/s max (no matter going up/down fastest acceleration and better road-holding abilities)

why are you ♥♥♥♥♥ing about the Cogwheel Longboard about being fast. If you go too fast you lose control anyways. it's not like you can get too far against a car.
Obviously you don't own a longboard either.

Cajani
06-24-2015, 03:05 AM
And the patch is broken....every time I try to log in I get "Failed to load Data" message

If you change Your Archeage Version into an older Version and then update the game again, it will work.

fedu
06-24-2015, 03:14 AM
Leviathan event sucks. It spawns every now and then and is only visible for few seconds and then dissapears. Again, a waiting game.

John Rambo
06-24-2015, 03:36 AM
new msg now:failed to load data..
wtf going on? i just did your update TRION..
wait for your replay
ty

Moly
06-24-2015, 03:45 AM
What about :

why are you ♥♥♥♥♥ing about the Cogwheel Longboard about being fast. If you go too fast you lose control anyways. it's not like you can get too far against a car.
Obviously you don't own a longboard either.

Did I say that I don't own a motorized vehicule ? No
It's quite funny to run a 35+m/s longboard with tradepack but not if they add a despawn feature soon
(Because it seems that 1.7b not making longboard despawn)

http://i.imgur.com/3T76Euol.jpg (http://i.imgur.com/3T76Euo.jpg)

I think it's quite fair for longboard to get a 18-20 m/s anywhere and not going as fast as cars.
But may I'm the only one not supporting ludicrous speed

ygE01sOhzz0

Nilinking
06-24-2015, 05:24 AM
I will speak for me and for my brother Ceo. We play on server Ezi since Archeage BETA, we will be no longer playing this game from such a disrespectful company such as TRION and here are the reasons why:

CONSTANT NERFING: Nerfing is a change in game rules, we and i think no one would like to have the rules of a game changed as they play. You have nerfed the Dagerspell update after update, this time you have done an invisible effect on the meteor that removes all effects the enemy just before the meteor hits, so the enemy has time to scape. Man IF YOU ♥♥♥♥ING LEVELED YOUR ♥♥♥♥ING CHAR UP, SPENDED TIME ON IT, SPENDED DEDICATION TO GET ALL THE GEAR WHY THE ♥♥♥♥ AFTER THAT WE HAVE TO ACCEPT CONSTANT CHANGES INTO A CLASS YOU CREATED IN THE FIRST PLACE (?). You are not nerfing only class related things, this post proves you have no sense of player effort and reward, you nerfed a ♥♥♥♥ing expensive luxury car to be "meh".

You lose 2 more players Trion. Get your ♥♥♥♥ together.

TRION SHOW SOME RESPECT FOR PLAYER EFFORT, STOP THE NERFING

mikroman
06-24-2015, 05:35 AM
Longboard is a bad joke. Please change the design. This is not fit archeage. Use something else! Tiger Tank or MIG-21! Amd stop nerfing speed. We need Tiger Tank + speed buff (100 m/sec speed). :D

+ I love your fast bug fixes, but how can I run Archeage now? Nice new message from the Company (dll error).

Trixologist
06-24-2015, 06:56 AM
Is the Patron event going to be changed from 6/23 to 6/24 now ending on 7/8 or are we just losing yesterday totally?

Jaburu
06-24-2015, 07:03 AM
For those with dll problems, theres a post on this foruns with some solutions, work for me:

FAILED-TO-LOAD-THE-GAME-dll (http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?21927-FAILED-TO-LOAD-THE-GAME-dll./page4)

Hope it helps.

Lovebane
06-24-2015, 07:23 AM
What about :

I own an Apex and I would still keep my Apex for the flip recovery, what I'd like to see is them make it so only the Apex can keep the engine covers open while the others auto-close the moment they seat to keep it that way.
same reason as the coupe for climbing and comet for speed.

Also, they need to remove collision for the cars, it's stupid that Farm Haulers get to clip drive through just about everything while we're stuck needing a clear path.

seeing how they made the speed boost free on ships, the speed boost should be free on cars if they're doing this route.

TabbyHubby
06-24-2015, 08:03 AM
I find it interesting how as long as Trion is giving an update entirely in the players favor, everyone praises and applauds. This post also goes for me because the longer i play the more little annoyances and things i don't like pop up. But i take my moment of ignorance, suck it up, and continue on. WHY? Because of literally 90% of any sort of MMORPG on the market, Trion actually works on this game constantly. Either its to calm the trolls that shout loud enough about this Nerf, or that OP class, but also to actually attempt to crush hackers and spammers. Nobody is perfect, and the staff is going to make mistakes. ~cough cough the merge~ But guys how bout actually being more constructive with your comments? Remember all the good that this game offers you at a constant. Your playing a rare hybrid that actually allows you to LITERALLY play free without paying a dime to it. You can possibly expect them to make every person happy 100% of the time. But you can respond to changes in a professional manner and probably get 100% better results. They don't want to hear how much they suck or how your rage quitting. Hell by now Trion probably just blocks that out entirely. If you want to make a real change in the world go out and do it! Develop your own game, go apply at Trion, write some code that works and sell it to them. ♥♥♥♥♥ing and moaning does nothing. Just food for thought.

Veiovis
06-24-2015, 09:24 AM
Just in case: "where should i know that ive to log in on my main first". i've got the mail for the quest on my twink on a other server now.
i mean ye, you can say. why souldnt you log in at you main first. but this question is a stupid question. where is the point in archage to have different characters to do farming, crafting, things like this. and yes. somedays you log in whit this char first to check something. i contacted the support on na because the european is not available ( but it should because its wednesday and it should be there) and they of course say what they all say when you dont intend. im sorry there is nothing we can do. oh im so sorry. i would take some remove, add orders or scripts or wtf. but im not that stupid that i believe that there is nothing they can do. its just nonsense to calm down people because that is less effort than replase the items for everybody who logged in wrong.

but hey never mind. it just another event that started with a bad taste allready for me.
(ive your trying to write like: stop wining, whe box sucks anyway, please dont. i know i know its a hight level complaining but you would be mad too if you couldt start the event properly .

and yes. the nerv of the cars realy sucks. come on trion those care are ♥♥♥♥ing expensive. like 5-12k. gold depend on how many mats you do by yourself. and then my ♥♥♥♥ing apex squall is going down the hill with 22 ? realy are you ♥♥♥♥ing kidding. you are nerving this game not like the game supposed to be. where is the point driving down the hill whit a car with 22. wtf. thats not the way traderuns seems to look like whit the car. you just have to increase it again. its so unbalances, or wtf where is the balance in that? you just did random mph like ähh öhhh ümm. 22. 28, 24 right...
i was once a proud owner of a apex squall untill you ruined everthing in having a car. 22... pfff. get lost.

Ashrahm
06-24-2015, 10:59 AM
Just wondering about people who spent 300 gilda on the breezy bungalow and now the larger one is the same amount. Is there a conversion option for owners or possibility that might happen in the future?

Delekhua
06-24-2015, 11:04 AM
Pirates rekt again.. lets get zerged down trying to do daily event... gg trino.

yurec
06-24-2015, 03:34 PM
Move speed Red Farm Hauler 5m/s :mad:???? why :confused:??? Return me Credits!!!!

Zeek
06-24-2015, 05:43 PM
You guys realize that the car glitch was fixed before this right? Weight no longer adds speed to the cars since before this patch, why the ♥♥♥♥ are you capping a speed that makes no sense, down hill and gravity increase velocity naturally why would those two things just decide "you know ♥♥♥♥ it your going fast enough" you implement all this physic based stuff for ships and yet you just ruined the physics of the cars? gg xlgames/trion gg

BananaLumps
06-24-2015, 05:55 PM

--------

RLY? The car come whit a nerf the last month because the people making trades under water.... ok, The car slowed him once , and people swallow . and now get even slower ???

Is a LUXURY CAR, if someone buys a Maserati is to go fast MORE COMMON PEOPLE ! and pay more for it !
(in your Archeage language: if someone SPEND 5 MONTHS TO MAKE A TIMBERCOUPE is to STAY UNBALANCED THAT COMMON PEOPLE ! and pay more for it!!!!

Now i launch the car from the edge of the hill and this fall in 24 m/s ................................

What the hell you doing? you read all other thousand users blaming that change? or trion make this for http://archeagedatabase.net/us/item/30813/

AHHH... the timbercoupe is more expensive and is more slow that 800 gildas car...
AAAAH.... The Longboard have the same speed of the car (to this day) Tomorrow, any can make the longboard very cheap and go more fast that any of the 3 cars!

this is really annoying to a degree that you know the gm , since you server from the beginning have not seen, wanted and built this vehicle with all their time and effort.

three men in a room decided it was right to take these vehicles speed without thinking , having so much trouble with pirates , the merchant no longer useless. with EXTREMELY archers OP over other races, your justice system that is a crap and is useless !

Please TAKE A LITTLE MOMENT AND READ THE USERS< and DONT COPY PASTE THE SAME ANSWER TO ALL THE FORUM! (
The change to the Apex Squall, Timber Coupe, and Comet Speedster was a design decision from the developers based on their vision for how they should perform. While these vehicles were able to reach speeds of 50m/s and higher under certain conditions, a partial fix for this was applied in an earlier game update. The new speed caps are intended to bring the cars in line with other transportation options while they balance out the comparative benefits of the three vehicles.

As with other game balance changes, this one is open to player feedback and XLGAMES is definitely listening for constructive yet critical insights from the community.) please........

Too many caps, post disregarded.

Nekoelly
06-24-2015, 08:39 PM
okay im done the car that i enjoyed for so long and worked my but off to get scrapeing everything i had in game to get the parts to make is not effectivly worthless. im dont paying for my sub and will now quit the game good job trion at your major screw up

Wasteoftime
06-24-2015, 09:55 PM

--------

So you admit its unbalance but think because you paid so much you shouldn't have to worry about balance.

Then you called archers OP (your words) so we can see how great a pvpr you are.

Btw I don't think your going to win any points on realism when you talk about driving underwater.

Kalebx
06-24-2015, 11:10 PM
Way to go Trion. The Daily resets during daily reset times but the letters get sent out during loyalty reset. GG

Rubica
06-25-2015, 12:10 AM
okay im done the car that i enjoyed for so long and worked my but off to get scrapeing everything i had in game to get the parts to make is not effectivly worthless. im dont paying for my sub and will now quit the game good job trion at your major screw up

Ooohhhh nooooo please don't do it!!! What we all gonna do?? How we all gonna play the game without moaning whinners like you??!!

All of you whinners forgets one thing... dev's makes game for you to play. You pay you play. You are not paying them to make game as you want to be but you paying for playing game as devs are delivring it to you.
All the whinners learn it and stop spamming every single thread in this forum with your QQ

Jnur
06-25-2015, 12:33 AM
I find it interesting how as long as Trion is giving an update entirely in the players favor, everyone praises and applauds. This post also goes for me because the longer i play the more little annoyances and things i don't like pop up. But i take my moment of ignorance, suck it up, and continue on. WHY? Because of literally 90% of any sort of MMORPG on the market, Trion actually works on this game constantly. Either its to calm the trolls that shout loud enough about this Nerf, or that OP class, but also to actually attempt to crush hackers and spammers. Nobody is perfect, and the staff is going to make mistakes. ~cough cough the merge~ But guys how bout actually being more constructive with your comments? Remember all the good that this game offers you at a constant. Your playing a rare hybrid that actually allows you to LITERALLY play free without paying a dime to it. You can possibly expect them to make every person happy 100% of the time. But you can respond to changes in a professional manner and probably get 100% better results. They don't want to hear how much they suck or how your rage quitting. Hell by now Trion probably just blocks that out entirely. If you want to make a real change in the world go out and do it! Develop your own game, go apply at Trion, write some code that works and sell it to them. ♥♥♥♥♥ing and moaning does nothing. Just food for thought.

thumbs up this guy !!!

romonster
06-25-2015, 01:30 AM
Map fog of war system has been turned off, so you can once again see full maps of zones you haven’t yet explored.
Thank you for that! I know it's a pretty minor thing, but not being able to view the map in entire zones was frustrating.

Labidas
06-25-2015, 01:47 AM

Good stuff right here.