PDA

View Full Version : ArcheAge Q&A Livestream: June 26 at 2:30 PM PDT

Scapes
06-25-2015, 06:18 PM
http://www.archeagegame.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/AA_LivestreamBlogHeader_952x414_02.jpg (http://www.trionworlds.com/archeage/en/2015/06/25/archeage-qa-livestream-june-26-at-230-pm-pdt)

Join Producer Merv "Khrolan" Lee Kwai, Associate Producer Amanda "Amary" Fry, and Senior Community Relations Manager Evan "Scapes" Berman on the Trion Worlds Twitch channel (http://www.twitch.tv/trionworlds) for our next ArcheAge community Q&A livestream. In this format, we address the game topics proposed in this thread as well as other popular threads from the official forums.

Got a question for the team? Post it in this forum thread!

ArcheAge Q&A Livestream
Twitch Channel: http://www.twitch.tv/trionworlds
Start Time: Friday, June 26 at 2:30 PM PDT (GMT-7)
Duration: 45-60 minutes

Read the full article on the website. (http://www.trionworlds.com/archeage/en/2015/06/25/archeage-qa-livestream-june-26-at-230-pm-pdt)

NOTE: The article will be up on the website in a few minutes, sorry for the broken links!

CalliCat
06-25-2015, 06:20 PM
Are you ever going to fix my plastic bears? they have been without textures since 1.7A

Kokoberry
06-25-2015, 06:43 PM
Whats up with GHA drops? I've ran that dungeon for 3 months now, sometimes 5-6 times a day, yet to see the Monstrous Desire. When I played on NA it dropped so much that we all had 3-4 of these and now I can't get one to drop D:!

Brannoc
06-25-2015, 06:43 PM
Seriously, explain how the merger is not a merger, but an evolution.

sarinda
06-25-2015, 06:44 PM
ECONOMY!!!!!!!!! are you going to remove the gold seller/buyers gold again anytime soon the economy is a joke and getting worse

Kokoberry
06-25-2015, 06:50 PM
Oh yea and how about server stability? Seriously I can't stay connected for more than 20mins since the patch. 3 hour tokens turn into all day fighting with archeage

zrg
06-25-2015, 07:05 PM
Can we better utilize the PTS in the future? It needs to be up sooner. We need patch notes earlier to focus testing and so that there is time to give feedback to XL Games. We should go through a few builds on the PTS. It should be used for more than checking server stability.

It's silly to introduce surprises to players like the car changes and then have to scramble to contact XL games and fit in a new patch. This all SHOULD have happened during the PTS.

Caerndow
06-25-2015, 07:10 PM
Why was the PTS over the test weekend constantly have the gods dc folks while trying to test the new content?

Why was this build given less time to test then those before it?

Altimar
06-25-2015, 07:56 PM
Will you bless our new Church of Scapes with your divine presence?

In regards to fishing, as I am sure you can see from your data, sports fishing has died off by a large margin after the adjustments made in 1.7a. Are there any plans to reverse these changes to make fishing profitable once again and increase life on the seas?

mattmanlex
06-25-2015, 08:04 PM
when will you release the Cottage Plushie Pet, Pirate Plushie Pet, and the Greenman plushie pet? More importantly, when will you release the greenman costume? And will it (or a variant) be available with loyalty tokens?

Jinsky
06-25-2015, 08:10 PM
I'd like to know what Trion's view on selling their Depth Packs in the marketplace or purchasable via credits.

Depth Packs to be available in the Marketplace for credits (http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?205213-Depth-Packs-to-be-available-in-the-Marketplace-for-credits)

Archeum Depths Pack $149 = 15 APEX or 18750 Credits
Gold Depths Pack $99 = 10 APEX or 12500 Credits
Silver Depths Pack $49 = 5 APEX or 6250 Credits

Allow these packs too be purchased by credits in some form or way. Values can obviously be recalculated based on appropriate amounts.

MrZombie
06-25-2015, 08:11 PM
Why were the cars' downhill speeds limited? It's now very unrealistic that ones' car "brakes" downhill... it's also very unfair - the cars take a LOT of resources, time, and gilda to get. To limit them like this is to cause more losses for the people that have invested heavily in them... AT LEAST lower the amount of sand required to repair them (currently 50 sand)..

Shalille
06-25-2015, 09:02 PM
With regard to the inactive castle lodestone auroria lands issue:

You allowed player's lands to be taken by guilds moving castle locations with this "non-intended-mechanic" on the basis that....

Building within the circumference of Auroria's lodestones has always been intended to be a risk-versus-reward choice for the player who elected to take the chance

The latest Fix removed the piracy-disband method of moving the castles, which has removed the only existing method of moving castle locations and taking over these lands.
So where is this risk versus reward for the new owners who took over these lands using this "non-intended-mechanism" ?

Can you tell us what is going to be the new legitimate method for moving castle locations and taking over these lands, particularly for the victims who lost it to set about winning it back ? Is XL games working on some mechanism for this to be done perhaps after a successful siege?

Drabaz
06-25-2015, 09:07 PM
When the camera problem in the cars (when you are passenger) will be fixed?

Stillwaters01
06-25-2015, 09:10 PM
Can we get invisible pet,mount armor or skins? I worked hard for my black arrow and hate not being able to see the markings

Soroboru
06-25-2015, 09:27 PM
PLS
PLS SCAPES

http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?197794-Are-the-sailor-outfits-coming-soon

WHEN
are the sailor outfits coming ;___;

Linkthehobo
06-25-2015, 09:46 PM
We seem to get similar patches to those in Korean and Russia, but sometimes a few things are missing or not included. In regards to recent skill changes and upcoming skill changes, there was one particular game changer that was not included with our 1.7. Will Redoubt ever get the ability to be cast during trip status as it is in KR/RU?

Kurita
06-25-2015, 10:58 PM
Scapes, please speak a little bit slower, and clear ^^ I do got problems to understand you. Look a Khrolan, i understand him very good .

A Question about Consumer Satisfaction ( sorry if the english is bad, i am german ):

If someone got hacked, and he only get the things in his inventory back, and nothing from his chests, land etc. Do you mean you have a satisfied consumer?

A Question about third party tools :
A guildmate was banned because a gm said he was using a third party tool. The only tools, which could third party, were the new NVIDIA Driver pack, or LOGITECH Gaming Software ( for the keyboards and mouses). Is this correct, that those programs could alert you as a third party? In the case of the LOGITECH Gaming Software, there you could mace macros! Are all in danger now, if they had a Logitech product ?

RyuBlade94
06-25-2015, 11:22 PM
1) Live support is really useless, straight up. The only thing they do to "help" you is copy-paste some faqs you can read yourself, without having to waste an hour queuing up. Are there any plans to improve it, and maybe give users a more "amazon-like" support?

2)While trying to make any purchase through the steam version, right after the payment method selection (which only shows steam as the payment method since it is the steam version) i get "We ran into a bit of a problem. We apologize for the inconvenience. Please try again later." But this is going on for the last 3 days now. Any eta this will be fixed? (hoping i'm not the only one having this issue).

blueshok
06-25-2015, 11:42 PM
Hey Scapes,

I'm wondering if we could have an official response to the trade route blocking and griefing going on in non hostile zones including the use of haulers/trees/mob pulls Etc. I understand that all is fair in pvp amd war but at least give us a mechanic so we can flag and remove these few that are interrupting gameplay in their own faction zones.

davidventer
06-25-2015, 11:50 PM
What is your current status on Windows 10 compatibility? Any ETA on Windows 10 compatibility updates? I know that you've spoken about it before on previous live-streams, but the game is currently unplayable on Windows 10 Preview Build 10130, due to constant CTD. Are you actively working with XL Games and AhnLab (Hackshield) to provide full Windows 10 compatibility BEFORE its official release?

P.S. I don't think that you guys get enough credit for all the work that you put into ArcheAge. There are too many people doing nothing but complaining on the forums. I just want to say, thank you! Thank you for bringing ArcheAge to US/EU. This game is awesome! I'm looking forward to more updates and patches to bring us in line with the Korean version. Keep up the good work! :D

nileilla
06-26-2015, 12:07 AM
Will we see a different way to get the Crimson Lightning mount in the future. When will we see the blue Crimson Lightning from the russian version.

davidventer
06-26-2015, 12:12 AM
Crashing, or getting disconnected by the gods during a trade run is a real problem. The 1-minute Owner's Mark doesn't provide enough time for the owner to actually log back in to the game, and get back on his/her cart before Owner's Mark expires.

Any chance of increasing Owner's Mark to maybe 2-5 minutes on cars/carts/wagons/haulers/merchant ships, to provide more time for crashed owners to get back online and get back on their vehicles? That would be great!

Or even better yet, implement a system to detect if the owner is online/offline. If the system detects that the owner is offline, it should automatically re-apply owner's mark (if previously applied by owner) until the owner comes back online. I've lost way too many packs, and have spent way too much gold on cart repairs due to same-faction stealing and wrecking my cart when I get disconnected. This issue really angers me! I'd be less angry if my cart was taken through a PVP fight... Kill me to take my cart... Or at least be a decent person and give it back if I get back on after getting disconnected. But crashing, not being able to get back into the game before Owner's mark expires, and then logging in to see same-faction players drive my cart into a mob and wreck it right in front of me, without me being able to do anything about it, because it's a safe zone, is just ridiculous.

EDIT: I know that one can use the escape function to try and regain control of the cart, but most of the time, "trolls" would hop right back on before the owner, especially when the owner is also carrying a trade pack, slowing him down, and can't get within 'seating range' of the cart fast enough before the "troll" does.

The time on Owner's mark needs to be extended, to at least allow enough time for the owner to actually get back online after a crash, and hop back on the cart before Owner's Mark expires!

AgetoAge
06-26-2015, 12:15 AM
Bring up old things so what is going on for the retroactive issue of the achievements that you cant get again? Also a suggestion on the new PTS open to create character with the same name to test when the server evolve what would happen. I know people will be very willing to test that. Please give us more time on PTS with new patches and credit reset maybe every time the server comes back up or even every other time will be great.

Bunnyleptic
06-26-2015, 12:40 AM
1: When can we expect 2.0 update approximately?
I'm hyped about the Royal Griffin mount which I'm hoping it'll also be available for Loyalty tokens, just like the Pegasus

http://dressup.archestuff.com/#4|1|1|1|3|0||0||||||||8000245|8000242|8000244||80 00243|||

2: Will you please consider putting Timber Coupe design on Vocation Vendor again as an alternative?
I have 130k+ Vocation Badges saved up, (it took me 3 or more months to get this amount) in the hopes for you to put this car back on Vocation Vendor as an alternative.

Please I farm a lot but my Vocation Badges are currently useless for me. Give farmers some love. Give them something to look forwards to in their end game.

phamoxxxxx
06-26-2015, 12:50 AM
When are we going to see that Skill queue for ppl who got bad pings ?

Why Does not trion allow the run of a 2nd client from glyph launcher or make a better to way to run it, why do i have to use vmware ?

Why is there no real communication with your community until ppl start raging on forums ?\

Why do i have to be forced to make 200-300g/day just cuz trion decided to put a labor system to stop bots, why am i being punished for wanting to play the game just cuz you cant stop bots, hacks ?

Why is it that trion don't really make any decisions for the game to make it better than blaming every thing on Xl ?

When are you gona actually do something about economy ?

Whats your pland to lesse the gap between new players and ppl who been playing for long time ?

If you ignored all my questions in livestream, please tell me why the ♥♥♥♥ would you ignore questions in Q/A thread ?

SinatraSUN
06-26-2015, 01:51 AM
Pvp risk/reward addition.

Hi trion,

In order to promote pvp, but not put extra risk on the non pvp crowd I suggest the following:

Make a buff you buy for gold, that lasts until you die in pvp. Whoever kills you, will get the gold you spend to buy the buff (-10% for goldsink if needed).

Example:
+2% pvp dammage: 5 gold
+5% pvp dammage: 20 gold

Whoever buys this buff will only use it in pvp activities, and whoever kills someone with the buff will receive the gold.
This creates a risk/reward option – it will add some gold incentives for halcyona/MM/ Sea objectives and it would add a much needed reward element to pvp.

This buff is useable in Arenas, but you will also lose the buff/gold in each fight if you lose.

/Frank

Whiskersmon
06-26-2015, 01:52 AM
When will we start getting information about 1.8/2.0?

+

Will we ever be able to sell the marketplace supply crates again? Having to buy APEX every time is extremely expensive.

fedu
06-26-2015, 01:53 AM
Family size, family size. FAMILY SIZEEE. Any updates? :)

silvervega
06-26-2015, 02:15 AM
Hey Scapes,

I'm wondering if we could have an official response to the trade route blocking and griefing going on in non hostile zones including the use of haulers/trees/mob pulls Etc. I understand that all is fair in pvp amd war but at least give us a mechanic so we can flag and remove these few that are interrupting gameplay in their own faction zones.

They already answered this, look it up.
the only thing not permitted its blocking the gold trader or NPC and private land. GM would destroy vehicle blocking.

Upana
06-26-2015, 02:33 AM
I'd like to see anything and everything that has more than cosmetic value removed from the loyalty store and put into the marketplace. Or at least made available in the marketplace as an alternative. Non-cosmetic would be the lunagems, lunadrops, superior temper and the likes. Seems ridiculous to patron 3 extra accounts to get these items, as opposed to just paying for them outright.

Alekios
06-26-2015, 02:45 AM
Will we ever see a mass production for paper? Making it two sheets at a time is so tedious.

Would you consider removing the damage penalty for being within 8m for archery skills? With obsidian armors, 55, and the new regrade system, archery is dying a slow death due to lack of damage potential. Although this would not fix the problems with archery, it would be one step toward evolving this damage type to fit the current state of pvp; close quarters and against heavily armored opponents.

The tutorial for new players is very cool, however it doesn't really reflect ones day to day life. While I don't think it should simulate running around Marianople doing nothing, it should include information on: crafting, trading, combat, reading the map, and using the UI. I've sat through the tutorial 3 times for alts and each time I'm struck by how poorly it prepares someone for life in AA.

thank you for considering my questions,
Ale

arnie
06-26-2015, 02:49 AM
hi,

1- on my server one guild move castle locations with "non-intended-mechanic" just before an attack, the guild is disband because gm became a pirate... The latest Fix removed the piracy-disband method of moving the castles. That is a very good news.
But it's possible to remove the "old" walls form the previous lodestone location ? with the live support ?
Many people lost lands has cause of it, it would be a good thing for them.

2- For the regrade red charms and superior red charms any changes ? actually It's practically impossible to have it.... plz change that

Rubica
06-26-2015, 03:31 AM

Hi trion,

In order to promote pvp, but not put extra risk on the non pvp crowd I suggest the following:

Make a buff you buy for gold, that lasts until you die in pvp. Whoever kills you, will get the gold you spend to buy the buff (-10% for goldsink if needed).

Example:

Whoever buys this buff will only use it in pvp activities, and whoever kills someone with the buff will receive the gold.
This creates a risk/reward option – it will add some gold incentives for halcyona/MM/ Sea objectives and it would add a much needed reward element to pvp.

This buff is useable in Arenas, but you will also lose the buff/gold in each fight if you lose.

/Frank

Yh nice try mate :P to laundry illegal gold...

SinatraSUN
06-26-2015, 03:38 AM
Yh nice try mate :P to laundry illegal gold...

dafuq is that for reasoning ?

Then put a 1 hour or 24 hour hour timer on it - or make it a daily purchasable buff, to make guys like rubica relax.

There would be a zillion better ways to launder money than this, but the game really needs some open world pvp rewards, and this would do it - in a way that doesnt hurt the non pvp crowd.

I would prefer item drop, inventory drops or gold drops in pvp - but that would hurt the pve and gatherers hence the argument for a consensual way to do it.

Money laundering arguments on a 20 gold basis pr kill including leech debuff etc can only really be trollng

Heyas
06-26-2015, 03:38 AM
Hey Scapes,

do you consider doing anything against the inflation? Prices getting very high.

Greetings

Trymantha
06-26-2015, 04:02 AM
The state of costumes for females is appalling, I don't mind there being revealing costumes in the game I mind that that's our only choice. the differences in outfits between male and female are huge, plate armour in particular has the a male character looking like a mountain of metal while the female version has probably more skin then metal, or the cloth costume (iceraven robes) have something more covering on the back then a single feather right down the middle? why couldn't there be a female swimsuit that was board shorts and a tank top like the guys why is it all bikinis? seriously some variety in female costumes to not just sex it up would be great you don't need to get rid of the sex appeal based costumes just give us some alternatives.

also whats the deal with cup size changes when changing different armour types? its kinda funny to watch cup size grow when you go from plate to cloth armour

Mickyan
06-26-2015, 04:09 AM
Any plans to increase the drop rate of auroria cloaks or offer an alternative? Currently the only way to get the one you want is farm mobs for weeks, they're untradable and the other cloaks you can obtain are nowhere as good

Reebi
06-26-2015, 04:09 AM
Hello,

- I changed my faction and I would like to change my nickname also, when it's gonna be possible?

- Many servers are highly unblanacled, for example on Aier, Nuians are outnumbering us 2:1. Are you gonna try to fix it somehow?

- Price of regrade charms (blue and green) is very high what is making regrade very expensive again. Any plans to change it?

- Instrument crafting is totally not worth because we need sunlight archeums to get it and people don't want to use them because bound ones are much better. Shields got balanced somehow, any plans to do this with instruments?

Rubica
06-26-2015, 04:14 AM
dafuq is that for reasoning ?

Then put a 1 hour or 24 hour hour timer on it - or make it a daily purchasable buff, to make guys like rubica relax.

There would be a zillion better ways to launder money than this, but the game really needs some open world pvp rewards, and this would do it - in a way that doesnt hurt the non pvp crowd.

I would prefer item drop, inventory drops or gold drops in pvp - but that would hurt the pve and gatherers hence the argument for a consensual way to do it.

Money laundering arguments on a 20 gold basis pr kill including leech debuff etc can only really be trollng
It would be worth it :) buy gold on website or wherever (lt's say 500g) and the guy letting you kill his buffed bot 25 times... none can say you bought gold coz you earned it by killing in pvp...
Why somone would buy buff for 20g to loose it?? It would end up with one brave buying buff and 20 of "valtures" chasing him to kill... wouldn't work. Following your idea simple daily quests with rewards "kill 10 enemy players in hostile zone" like the merits ones.

Skillz1337
06-26-2015, 04:24 AM
So when are u going to actually fix inflation by banning goldsellers and botters again, we are getting awfully close to the 800g apexes again and we all know that was fixed the last time u had a massive banwave...

Montello
06-26-2015, 04:25 AM
Now that we can remove item images, could we get the ability to customize a unisex item with "male only" or "female only" item images?

Noaani
06-26-2015, 04:25 AM
1, We have not heard back about any changes being made in relation to bridge blocking.

Can we get a progress report? And if there is no progress, can we get someone to tell XL to make it a top priority.

2, Are there any plans to give players on NA/EU servers a means to obtain the stats that other regions have on costume gear? Even if it is not via costumes, not having those stats means our characters are inherently slightly weaker in comparison to PvE encounters - which will lead to top end mobs like the Red Dragon and Leviathan being even harder on our servers than they should be.

Perhaps initiate a player discussion with examples of what the stats are, so we can come up with suggestions of how to add them back to the game.

3, Are you open to the idea of getting new items created to put on to the vocation merchant? The stellar scarecrow far would be an ideal candidate for this, but us players are more than able to come up with other suggestions - especially if we have reason to believe those suggestions are not falling on deaf ears.

4, Will the 1.8/2.0 update be split in to a 1.8/2.0a and 1.8/2.0b (and 1.8/2.0c? since it is a large update) like 1.7 was, or will we have to wait for it to all be ready before getting any of it?

5, are there any plans to add anything else that can be grown on aquafarms? 9 items total is really not enough for them to be truly viable.

Again, this is something you could initiate player discussion about.

6, and lastly - In regards to the castle issue of a few weeks ago, Trion said several times that placing land close to an unused Lodestone always carried a risk - can we get a link or a quote from where that had ever been said, because after literally hours of searching, I was unable to find any mention of it from prior to the issue coming out. While the issue with the castles itself has now been fixed, the issue of players having lost property that they had no reason to assume could be taken from them still remains and should be addressed properly, rather than simply saying "well, you should have known" without citing anyone having ever said it.

Hildgar
06-26-2015, 04:29 AM
In the new zone, why is the depths of the oceans, very dark?
I could not see anything down there, even if I use the diving helm.

ArcheAge Alliance
06-26-2015, 04:37 AM
Hello.

My question is:

-> Would it not possible to fix the price of the APEX (eg 300 golds) and it can be purchased directly ingame from a NPC?

Right now, APEX is around 500 golds and many players will not be able to raise enough money to keep Patron status. This significantly degrades the pleasure of playing, since we must now play to have Patron status, instead of having the Patron status to play.

Trion, please, have you got a solution for this?

Rubica
06-26-2015, 04:42 AM
Hello.

My question is:

-> Would it not possible to fix the price of the APEX (eg 300 golds) and it can be purchased directly ingame from a NPC?

Right now, APEX is around 500 golds and many players will not be able to raise enough money to keep Patron status. This significantly degrades the pleasure of playing, since we must now play to have Patron status, instead of having the Patron status to play.

The solution is same as at the beginig... buy monthly subscription :)

Calmethar
06-26-2015, 05:11 AM
Q: Why 'o why can't we change these event items to be account bound and not only distributed to the first character on login. It's hugely frustrating to always remember, when you have e.g. three alts that you usually collect e.g. Gilda Stars on as the first thing each day... :/

Zappalot
06-26-2015, 05:14 AM

Hi trion,

Example:

This creates a risk/reward option it will add some gold incentives for halcyona/MM/ Sea objectives and it would add a much needed reward element to pvp.

/Frank

Please make that 50 / 200 so goldseller can transfer their gold faster :-)

MonolithD
06-26-2015, 05:26 AM
Hello.

My question is:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Apex is bought by someone else's $$$ , an npc wouldn't be able to pay Trion now would they dear?

"significantly degrades the pleasure of playing" LOL

mikroman
06-26-2015, 05:28 AM
1. LIbrary coinpurses (Library, Dean's):
Any chance to change drop table? No braziers, no archeum tree sapling. Others are not good eough. Better farming prince Coinpurses than library monsters.

2. coinpurses: useless lunadrops
Any chance to remove or convert to +1-2 silver. Or use as material in crafts? Or "mass salvage" function? This is one of the most tiresom items in game.

ArcheAge Alliance
This is the part of F2P Archeage game. You can farm it ingame. Or not? :D
The marketplace only items will never be the part of the droptable or trader items. This is the base of the Trion free to P(l)ay games. If paying customers don't get enough advantages they don't use credit card. This is not acceptable. :)

Traciatim
06-26-2015, 05:33 AM
Hello.

My question is:

This kind of defeats the whole purpose of APEX. 1000 gold for patron is still ridiculously cheap. You get one APEX just from your alt-region characters loyalty at the very least meaning you only have to come up with 500 gold on your own server for one. A safe zone run in a hauler can profit about 5.75g per pack or about 40g each run and only takes 20 minutes. That means if you do one run every 2 days and don't even do a return trip you have already paid for your sub... and that doesn't even include if you use your alt-region character to earn gold with labor.

If APEX were capped at 300 gold and sold on a vendor no one would actually pay real money for them and would just buy credits in the came since they would be severely under priced most of the time. Which would cut out one of the main revenue streams for Trion.

deadhearted
06-26-2015, 05:41 AM
Hello, i am posting this question for weeks now.

Can you please tell us, when the announced healing gear drops in serpentis will be added ?!

We wait for weeks now for new informations. I know many healers, who just waited for the added gear because for all the healers its totally useless to run into this dungeon and help other people getting their dreamring quest, because there is no other loot in this dungeon for us than the earring that drops maybe when you are lucky in 50 runs 1 time.

So please give us finally an update !!!

mikroman
06-26-2015, 05:52 AM
This kind of defeats the whole purpose of APEX. 1000 gold for patron is still ridiculously cheap. You get one APEX just from your alt-region characters loyalty at the very least meaning you only have to come up with 500 gold on your own server for one. A safe zone run in a hauler can profit about 5.75g per pack or about 40g each run and only takes 20 minutes. That means if you do one run every 2 days and don't even do a return trip you have already paid for your sub... and that doesn't even include if you use your alt-region character to earn gold with labor.

If APEX were capped at 300 gold and sold on a vendor no one would actually pay real money for them and would just buy credits in the came since they would be severely under priced most of the time. Which would cut out one of the main revenue streams for Trion.

This is the other bullsh!t theory. The apex is never cheap or expensive. The apex price is in balance and we see little oscillations only. The only source of Apex is the marketplace. You can buy it in this cheap price because some of the paying customer sell it in this price. If 1 or more factor change the price will move. Up or down. If Trion gave us some good tradable ingame items/resources and this resource is not "unlimited" apex prices will go down. More Apex in system = lower price in this case. Other case: Trion nerf the gold rewards of trade packs and event rewards (delphinad ghost ship, abyssal event). The Apex prices will go down. So. Please Trion. Nerf ghostship and abyssal pack prices! :D

Noaani
06-26-2015, 05:53 AM
Hello, i am posting this question for weeks now.

Can you please tell us, when the announced healing gear drops in serpentis will be added ?!

We wait for weeks now for new informations. I know many healers, who just waited for the added gear because for all the healers its totally useless to run into this dungeon and help other people getting their dreamring quest, because there is no other loot in this dungeon for us than the earring that drops maybe when you are lucky in 50 runs 1 time.

So please give us finally an update !!!

They answer this question almost every live stream, I have no doubt they are getting sick of it.

Simbol
06-26-2015, 06:02 AM
Any future changes in LUNAGEMS considering that now to get a full gem Weapon for example (tier 3 lunagem) you need to spend a minimum of 4000-5000g (if you succeed on first try, 7 gems).

Basically on average you spend more than a Delphinad divine weapon to get yours fully gemmed, with RNG you could get to 20-30k spent.

Now take into consideration there are some pieces of armor with gems selling at around the same price. WHO WOULD PAY 5000-15000g for 1 piece of armor to get it fully gemmed at Tier 3 ? Even if the armor is divine-epic.

Chipolletti
06-26-2015, 06:22 AM
Any future changes in LUNAGEMS considering that now to get a full gem Weapon for example (tier 3 lunagem) you need to spend a minimum of 4000-5000g (if you succeed on first try, 7 gems).

Basically on average you spend more than a Delphinad divine weapon to get yours fully gemmed, with RNG you could get to 20-30k spent.

Now take into consideration there are some pieces of armor with gems selling at around the same price. WHO WOULD PAY 5000-15000g for 1 piece of armor to get it fully gemmed at Tier 3 ? Even if the armor is divine-epic.

Lunagems are more difficult to obtain than weapon itself , stop crying about it and learn to gem, no one force you to full socket either way , this is like qq about not able to get full mythic

Flipsy
06-26-2015, 06:31 AM
In regards to Abyssal Attack: Would you be able to give players an incentive to participate, regardless of winning or losing? At least in Halcyona, there's still the chance to get Warrior Medals even if you lose (at the start), and in pretty much every other event, the losers get at least SOME kind of reward. Abyssal Attack gives no incentive for the losing side to join up. As each day passes, more and more people are refusing to play because the faction that dominates Abyssal just gets leaps and bounds ahead of the losers, and there's almost no incentive to go to Abyssal in the first place knowing you're going to get destroyed and have nothing to show for it other than your amazing use of Shatigon's Sand.

Also, there are a large number of players that can never get on during the week to participate in this event, on top of the fact that in most servers, one single faction dominates the Abyssal Attack daily. With these daily victories, they pull thousands of gold ahead of the opposing faction with no chance of resistance. Would it be possible to make Abyssal Attack happen only on the weekends? This way more players can participate in it since they would otherwise be working, and it would limit the increasing gap between factions.

Simbol
06-26-2015, 06:48 AM
Lunagems are more difficult to obtain than weapon itself , stop crying about it and learn to gem, no one force you to full socket either way , this is like qq about not able to get full mythic

Exactly the point in changing the drop rate of lunarites or dropping the required Tier 3 Lunarites (10x Fine Fire Lunarites in present)

Shakila
06-26-2015, 07:07 AM
is there any way you can put the dragon pet in the loyalty store so that way people don't have to buy it with real money?

Decko
06-26-2015, 07:10 AM
Hi. I noticed the "Miroir Tundra" is lacking penguins.

Will you bring this up with XLGames within the next week please?

Thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanks

Chereazi
06-26-2015, 07:11 AM
Q: When will Cannons be fixed?
Currently High Angle Siege Cannons are superior in range and damage to all other cannons, the other cannons do significantly LESS damage than theyr tooltip states.
Please bring it in line with other cannons so we don't just have 1 superior cannon and fix the tooltips.

StrappedBunny
06-26-2015, 07:20 AM
Is there any plan for adding a "kick player function" for your hauler? (Specifically the back of the cart) With the new skin for the red hauler it has created a problem where people, not in your party can get on your hauler and ride on it without having the ability of knocking them off like there is on a mount. It would be awesome if only party members could use the function to sit on the hauler as well. Is there a possibility of having upgrades on a hauler like there is for ships. Maybe to add speed to the hauler or add hp. As of right now haulers get one shot by most geared players in pvp situations.

Condemned Chrispy
06-26-2015, 08:30 AM
Question
Castle ownership is hard to come by on certain servers. Mainly requiring a guild large enough to defend the castle. More importantly take the castle.

This required countless amounts of gold/resources planning/time.

Q Will Guild leaders receive some sort of compensation for owning a castle on a server that is now affected by the Evolution?

Suggestion
Lock Auroria Lodestones for the week. Depending on what day the server Evolution happens find a day (Preferably on the weekend) that has high activity and open auroria's lodestone and recreate that *AURORIA LAUNCH* That we all missed out on.

^This won't exactly work
v
Reasoning
Day1. Auroria land is open.
Day2-5. 75-100% land will be filled in auroria.
Day7/Castle day. Guilds will Fight for the castles (a lot of fun)
Day8. Castle owner destroys any unwanted land near lodestone.

Final Suggestion
1. Lock Auroria Land for the first week of Evolution (E-Day)
2. About 1 week later (announced in advanced) *AURORIA LAUNCH* Open up the castle lodestones and watch as the guilds fight for ownership!
3. After castles have been claimed by a guild, Housing area opens and land grab is enabled in auroria.

This WILL fix:
The issues with server stability on E-Day (Launch day) will not affect launch of auroria castles.
If people miss out on launch day their will be another opportunity to grab land on possibly a more convenient day/time.
Any issues regarding Castle owners destroying land placed near soon to be captured lodestones.

MicDeath
06-26-2015, 08:34 AM
Q: With the boat customization changes of 1.7, will the Submarines still need to be nerfed?

Back in alpha subs were in no doubt, very VERY good compared to the boats of 1.0 and 1.2, but with the new boats of today with increased health, damage reduction, and speed, will it be necessary to released them in their nerfed state?

Tsushiro
06-26-2015, 08:36 AM
Hey! Just two question, If and when you do get up to the current version of Korea, can we expect a huge slow down in content that is released, or will it maybe flow more due to your guys being caught up? Along with that, what sorta of development can you guys help XL with? Like influence content that they are working on? Perhaps even sneak a few things in there yourselves? Will Trion as the publisher ever get a chance to make content their selves such as NA only costumes, or maybe mounts that only we may have, will you guys have the power to do that? Or will Trion only be publisher, with no say in what Korea actually does. Just some very curious questions I've had, you may have answered them in prior livestreams, I just would like a clearer picture of what can and can't be done with the game as we catch up and end up on the same page as Korea. Thanks again! P.S. I love all of you guys who do the livestreams, and who are the face of NA Archeage. You all are great people! :D

Musei
06-26-2015, 09:03 AM
PLS
PLS SCAPES

http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?197794-Are-the-sailor-outfits-coming-soon

WHEN
are the sailor outfits coming ;___;

Next Friday I'd bet in the box discovered by the dataminers:
"Captain's Treasure Trove"
"Contains a random selection of consumables and components, including a chance for the Sailor Nova Suit or Navy Blacks costumes."

Trof
06-26-2015, 09:07 AM
Drop rates of Seabreeze designs for ship components; Do you feel the drop rate on these is in a good place?

Tosker
06-26-2015, 09:19 AM
Question: You chose not to introduce player factions, but on our server essentially this is what has occurred with many guilds bandwagoning to the pirate faction. Unless we are able to join west and East guilds together there is little chance of competing with their numbers. So your decision has back fired, as not only has a separate faction been formed which has these numbers and created the issue's you were concerned about, but there is no way for the rest of the server to respond.

So would you consider rethinking your decision?

The other option is to allow players to swap factions or allow obsidian gear to be bound to account.

Maxke
06-26-2015, 09:27 AM
my questions for the livestream of today are :

1) is there any chance/solution to put the Dragon Cultist Duster Costume and the new dragon battle pet in a RNG Box in marketplace?
2) can u fix the bugs in Tigerspine Mountains when u drive up the hills between Mahadevi-Falcorth and Mahadevi - Solis Headlands?
3) is there any chance to lower the prices in AH for certain numbers of stuff like gear, weapons and such? cause they'r ridiculous high so that other players are forced to farm purses, buy Apex and sell Apex and such
4) any chance to do the livestream by day in the EU? cause i never be able to follow it

Arialun
06-26-2015, 09:30 AM
1. Now that you already released 1.7B, we have more than enough time to think of 1.8+2.0's future.

For starters, how about we utilize PTS more efficiently? Instead of using it for marketplace testing for a short time, we should set like 1-2 weeks before the Live patch schedule in order to find bugs and exploits. That way, if there's any critical issue (like the one we found on PTS recently and pre-1.7B patches) you will have enough time to report it back to XLGames for further fixes/action. This will prevent any opportunist and exploiters to use these bugs/exploits when the patch hits Live.

2. The new Depth's packs seems interesting. How long will it be in store? Until the next 1.8+2.0 content updates perhaps?

3. How's the progress of the talks about the next car changes with XLGames, any updates? Some of us still undecided whether to built it or not after the 'nerf'.

4. Brasse on livestream when? She needs to make an appearance one day. Make it so, Scapes!

EnderX
06-26-2015, 09:52 AM
The two main issues I am having right now:
1. Seabreeze designs are much rarer than the higher level patterns. I have been farming Lusca, but no luck. Is there any plans to fix the drop rates?
2. Is there any plans to make black pearls a little more common, make them proc from pearl oysters on Aquafarm/Bungalow? When are we getting the Black Pearl generator on the new larger Bungalow?

Sunararee
06-26-2015, 09:56 AM
Hi guys,

Conflict/War/Peace Timers

I was wondering where you were up to with regards to adjusting these timers please?
Lately with all the server restarts some zones have not been flipped to Peace in almost a week. You stated months ago that there were ways you can look into adjusting this, can we please put this as a higher priority & put something in place?
Adjusting the kill count or put them on some kind of timed rotation could help the problem.
The zones being reset back to conflict level 1 after each server restart is also not helping, but I see that as a separate problem, not as the solution to the zones needing to be flipped quicker.

Thanks for the streams, I really enjoy watching them. :D

Siobhan
06-26-2015, 10:15 AM
Recently, there has been quite a bit of "discussion" concerning the dragon pet and outfit reserved for the $150 patron package in the web store now. When you showed it off in the livestream last week, it was assumed it would be available in-game to everyone. First, it's adorable. Second, it's BiS battle pet right now (yeah, I know you're working on the rest.) Putting it out there for real money wasn't a good thing in the first place, but since it's there, a lot of us are kind of pissed (not ragequit level) about it. Face it, y'all should have said it was going to be real money only when you showed it to us.

Now that it's done, however, you can't simply release it to the rest of the game without pissing off those who already paid for it. So, with that in mind, is there any word on something just as desireable (it's a DRAGON, ffs) that has the same stats for the rest of the players?

Whyumadsir
06-26-2015, 10:35 AM
Trino, have a plan to have a Game Card for AA or link a Rift Card for payments?

Mickyan
06-26-2015, 10:36 AM
Will some of the least useful proficiencies (machining, artistry, exploration) ever get an overhaul?

Nemorov
06-26-2015, 10:54 AM
ETA on the Vehicle Upgrade Ticket

Kyazi
06-26-2015, 11:04 AM
Land Previewer:
Buying Designs can get expensive and owning land is just as expensive if you own a lot of it. So the problem I am solving is for those who want to save up for a larger house and own land but do not know if the land they own is big enough for the upgrades they want to do. So a Land previewer would be perfect it has no designs on it all it does it show a rock boundary depending on the size of land you are searching for. Say you wanted to place down a 44x44 house but don't want to buy the design until you know it can fit. Use the previewer to check to see if the 44x44 house will fit in your land.

*default design idea*
http://i.imgur.com/6rHKvyF.png

Loot Window Updated:
As a person who goes raiding a lot if members of your party are farming mobs and all those annoying loot windows start piling on your screen. Well why not condense it into a simple window with a scroll bar! this way all the loot can stay in one place and doesnt take up the whole screen.

*default design idea*
http://i.imgur.com/iKMGUZs.png

1: Select Loot Roll Type (Free for all, Round Robin, etc)
2: Loot Area (this is where loot will show up in the window)
3: P (Pass), N (Need), R (Roll)
4: Loot Master (Raid List Drop Down Menu) + Loot master On/Off Buttons
5: Pass All // Roll All

Multi-Ping Map Icon Request:
Allow players in Raids to Ping Multiple Locations. This will help raids organize various strategies without forgetting locations etc. (sorry no picture for this)

Preview Dyes Before Buying in Marketplace
I have had to buy several dyes so I can see what they look like only to find out they are ugly or the costume I am dying doesn't dye in a very nice place. (Need More Options in Dying able to dye variety of parts on the costume would be AMAZING) Allowing players to preview the dyes (if they are wearing the dyeable costume while in marketplace) would save time and allow players to get satisfactory items from the marketplace that they will want and enjoy.

Plant Relocation:
Ability to have a chance to successfully relocate a plant to another farm or area on the farm without losing growth timer or item fully.

Item Previewer
In the AH we should have the ability to shift + P click an item in the AH and preview it. Including: Decor items, Pets, Armor, Weapons, etc.

http://i.imgur.com/ZZkcDih.png

-----------------------------------------------------------------

*That's pretty much everything I could think of before the Stream xD*

-Kyazi

mikroman
06-26-2015, 11:07 AM
Accessory craft: Higher lvl ring/earring/necklace crafts are cheaper than first "random exit" (medium) levels.
Any plan to rework accessory craft? Black pearl is a bottleneck. Rare and high priced. Epherium and delphinad are easy mode, but illustrious is hard.

Tosker
06-26-2015, 11:13 AM
So with the exploited castles, you now have old castles which are just taking up land space, they are indestructable so now a permanent feature, can they be fixed?

Warzz
06-26-2015, 11:16 AM
Delphinad Ghost ships :

Right now the current state of Delphinad Ghost ships is that they spawn every 24hours and grant 3.000 gold per ships. There are 3 of them in the map.
On our server there are 3 or 4 guilds that makes them daily, (including ours). The income is great and all but going every 24 hours on those 3 different place that they spawn and attacking/defending them everytime is quite... hard and draining us out.
So my question is : Is it possible to make the spawn time longer that 24 hours (48 hours/72 hours) and make the reward bigger than the current one (6000g/9000g). This way it'll be less tiring and be more thrilling to get one of those ships.

Thanks for listening to us.

WhiteRaven
06-26-2015, 11:24 AM
Is there any chance of there being a marketplace item at some point that would allow us to "unbind" items that were originally bind on equip (specifically, obsidian pieces)? Would be lovely.

Also: any thoughts on no-break charms coming to the marketplace in general?

Deathpulse
06-26-2015, 11:43 AM
Hello Trion team.

I'm the creator of this tread. (http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?204126-I-need-an-Official-answer-here-before-we-go-mentally-unstable.-CAR-NERFS.)
I'd like to address few very simple questions for tonight's Livestream. Feel free to skip them aslong as you guys give us any additional informations on that subject anyway.

- You mentioned on my thread that there is gonna be a new hard cap. Any estimated numbers on this one ?

- You also said, the changes will likely arrive in the next build that you'll get. Any specific informations on that ? Next build would be 1.8+2.0 or earlier ?

- Any additional informations about the subject are always welcome, as I said.

Thank you and have a nice Livestream!

Voluntaris
06-26-2015, 11:53 AM
Superior Tempering Burnishes make me feel soooooooo GOOD!

I mean, 14%?!?! SOO GooOooOOooOOD!!!

The color is also quite nice.

Burnish for love, Temper for LIFE!

Meska
06-26-2015, 12:15 PM
How about the Bug: http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?204673-Every-5-minutes..-the-gods-have-disconnected-you&highlight=gods

you should rly fix this instead of streaming

Osseric
06-26-2015, 12:19 PM
Question: Is it possible to get an item added to the General Merchant or even Marketplace that would allow us to "turn" a property without having to demolish and rebuild it?

It would, by virtue of being realistic, require the house or workbench to be empty (no items placed/chests) but this would be amazing for some of us who had to place land quickly to be secured, but still would like to change the way it faces.

Question: Will the Ablino Yata from the Secrets Pack be added to the upper Tier mount category?

Right now it doesn't seem all that special - given it has no unique abilities and doesn't really have a huge speed benefit, but it is obviously very difficult to justify the expense for a "basic" mount (which is what it is classified as in game, and in reality it really is basic as it is) Maybe a second speed boost spell? Or some more unique ability? It obviously shouldn't be overpowered the most rare mounts, but it should have some benefit beyond it's current status.

Thanks!

HammerHeadG
06-26-2015, 12:20 PM
They already answered this, look it up.
the only thing not permitted its blocking the gold trader or NPC and private land. GM would destroy vehicle blocking.

I"m looking for a response from Scapes thanks. I"m not saying people can't block if they don't want to I"m asking for something we can do to fight back is all. Let us flag, let us do something instead of having to stand idle and be griefed with no recourse because we are in a safe zone.

SweetMikka
06-26-2015, 12:40 PM
I am more interested in the economy. The influx of gold into the servers is making prices go up even though only the strongest people have access to the gold. This is widening the gap between f2p, paid Patrons and Whales in game. The inequality will keep growing. Part of the fix is gold sellers, bots, cheaters, third party programming, teleport hack. Each new update renews the problems.

Jinsky
06-26-2015, 01:08 PM
The influx of gold into the servers is making prices go up even though only the strongest people and botters/hackers/exploitershave access to the gold.

Let me rephrase that a bit.

bonzo1968
06-26-2015, 01:24 PM
For someone who spends a ton of time underwater, I would love to see some sort of light implemented. Possibly a flashlight or torch.

SeonLagoire
06-26-2015, 01:27 PM
I've been accused of using third party software to exploit the game. I know this isn't true. What is the basis behind this ban? What kind of third party tools are out there that you are banning people in waves for? How are you picking up on this? Is there a way to prove I haven't done this to get back to what I've been doing?

Ubain
06-26-2015, 01:29 PM
Delphinad Ghost ships :

Can you prevent the player from disconnect in 10 sec with the DELPHINAD LOOT on back and not able possible to do the fight !

Roark24601
06-26-2015, 01:42 PM
1) In the future, please change the way quests are given to first-login characters. When I am stupid and login to a low level character, too low to complete the quest, it is my fault but also silly that the quest has gone to a character who cannot complete it.

2) Allow us to upgrade our bungalows for the new ones. They cost the same. This is a bit like the TC when you allowed that upgrade.

3) Please give the TC an ability to right itself like the Apex Squall has. For the cost, it is silly that the car can't flip back over.

Sylvarius
06-26-2015, 01:48 PM
Whats up with GHA drops? I've ran that dungeon for 3 months now, sometimes 5-6 times a day, yet to see the Monstrous Desire. When I played on NA it dropped so much that we all had 3-4 of these and now I can't get one to drop D:!

i did GHA 2 times few night ago with few drunk people and Scepter dropped both times :P

Sylvarius
06-26-2015, 01:49 PM
Delphinad Ghost ships :

Can you prevent the player from disconnect in 10 sec with the DELPHINAD LOOT on back and not able possible to do the fight !

Yes plz make logout timer longer or unable when u got delphinad register from delphinad ghost ship

ArcheAge Alliance
06-26-2015, 01:50 PM
The solution is same as at the beginig... buy monthly subscription :)

I have patron status, with 6 months subscription, but I could buy APEX for 300g and use credits of these for marketplace.

Yevgeni
06-26-2015, 01:55 PM
Two questions:

1)The royal guards in Ezna have the greatest uniform ever. Any plan on bringing it to the game as a costume?

2)Right now, it's possible for people to harpoon other ships while in peace zone and bring them out to a war zone. It seems like it defeats the idea of a "peace" zone. Intended mechanism or something to be fixed?

Calnyanya
06-26-2015, 02:14 PM
Scapes, you've recently become deified on some servers as the father of RNGesus. Temples have spring up to you, idols built in your image, and sacrifices made to you in the name of the Church of Scapes.

How does it feel to become a member of divinity? What is your stance on the recent religious schism with the breakaway Church of Khorlan?

Kokoberry
06-26-2015, 02:20 PM
i did GHA 2 times few night ago with few drunk people and Scepter dropped both times :P

Stop breaking my heart!

I have ran it over 300 times, I have even seen the pet drop six times. Q.Q

KyleMakore
06-26-2015, 02:20 PM
When are we going to see the 64bit client for archeage?

noyre
06-26-2015, 02:47 PM
what about radiant tree for gilda star??

Tamilia
06-26-2015, 03:19 PM
Could you post the winners here on the thread please :D
I also wanna know if there is coming any new plants for farmers and new animals, fishing got their own site, so what do we get who are farmers, gatherers and Animal lovers on farm?

Kokoberry
06-26-2015, 03:25 PM
My question was skipped on stream D: lame

edit: woot last minute question! ty guys

Trymantha
06-26-2015, 03:29 PM
mine was skipped as well, meh not surprised.

dante411x
06-26-2015, 04:13 PM
:/ i'm late to the party. is there a recap somewhere?

HammerHeadG
06-26-2015, 06:43 PM
They answered my questions whoot whoot ! Hauler blockers and griefers! Your time is limited !

Tsumiki
06-27-2015, 02:52 AM
Will you bless our new Church of Scapes with your divine presence?

In regards to fishing, as I am sure you can see from your data, sports fishing has died off by a large margin after the adjustments made in 1.7a. Are there any plans to reverse these changes to make fishing profitable once again and increase life on the seas?

I don't think they would make any changes. it's a 'pvp' game after all ... <.<

Tsumiki
06-27-2015, 03:13 AM
Delphinad Ghost ships :

Right now the current state of Delphinad Ghost ships is that they spawn every 24hours and grant 3.000 gold per ships. There are 3 of them in the map.
On our server there are 3 or 4 guilds that makes them daily, (including ours). The income is great and all but going every 24 hours on those 3 different place that they spawn and attacking/defending them everytime is quite... hard and draining us out.
So my question is : Is it possible to make the spawn time longer that 24 hours (48 hours/72 hours) and make the reward bigger than the current one (6000g/9000g). This way it'll be less tiring and be more thrilling to get one of those ships.

You're lucky. on Enla we have 1 guild that claims them every day. They don't allow any other guild to touch them, east, or west.

mrsquishynut
06-27-2015, 07:51 AM
lol and if you do anything loki starts crying so hard. but yeah why would they fix anything games done they already dug the grave

cutegurl18
06-27-2015, 08:01 AM

Calmethar
06-27-2015, 09:56 AM
Q: Why 'o why can't we change these event items to be account bound and not only distributed to the first character on login. It's hugely frustrating to always remember, when you have e.g. three alts that you usually collect e.g. Gilda Stars on as the first thing each day... :/

Thanks for taking up the question.

If not account-bound though, wouldn't it be possible to just change these quest items to a claim-mode, as with e.g. the gifts? Then you wouldn't realise already having made the error after the login, but would still be able to log back over to your main character and just claim the items there. That system should already be more or less in place shouldn't it?

jryck
06-28-2015, 06:35 AM
Scapes

As a Person who has been a online gamer, Starting with Ultima Online, and multiple other since then, I have really enjoyed that Archeage has come back to the Sandbox type game. Over the last few years alot of games have gone to the instance type game which leave out the ability to open world PVP. and on that note. I was wondering about the ability to salvage dungeon drop gear, this I think would help drop the influx on the market place in prices, If you get a piece of gear that is not usefully right now you can trade it, or salvage it for material. So you end up selling it for very little at the general merchant. Also I would suggest being bale to put a price on a person heads. I found that in Games like Star Wars Galaxies you were able to hunt other players in game for a reward. This would add a whole other aspect to the game. You could keep this from being exploited. I understand this would have exploit all over it, but if design properly, it might not be. I know you can track the Ip addresses that all account log in as, this could be a way. This game is RNG based when it comes to crafting, I think a percentage of success would greatly influence crafting. It seems like the lower lvl crafting ability seems to to get the items to go higher then higher lvl skills. I have personally made weapons with lower proficiency, then a person with 160-180k in a crafting. I think this need to be looked at. I feel if you have 180k in proficiency you should have a better chance to get better items, or at least get past illustrious. Maybe make at certain lvl be able to make it least to ephy or mag. I think if you have that much you should be able to proc way more then someone with 10k proficiency. Also I think skinning should be introduced and at least the ability to turn GHA or Dungeon gear into leather or cloth or metal, instead of Archeum . Just some things I have noticed. And is there any plans for having the ability to load a crafting machine and have it craft items while you quest. Like a alchemy table, make it cost labor equal to the amount of labor it would take. And for good sake fix the black pearl drop rate or take it out, or make it a delp requirement. make it cost 100 pearls at illustrious level, or something. and leave the drop rate. A Illustrious Accessory should not cost that much to make.

LordAthon
06-29-2015, 04:53 PM
Is there a way to watch the "livestream" again?
video capt. on youtube or anywhere else.
I usually read the Totalarcheage but is down for 2 weeks :(

Kyazi
06-29-2015, 05:31 PM
Lord go to twitch.com/trionworlds and the past broadcasts look for most recent archeage one [the icon will be archeage]

Yuro
07-05-2015, 11:58 AM
You're lucky. on Enla we have 1 guild that claims them every day. They don't allow any other guild to touch them, east, or west.

ehhh same with Salphira