PDA

View Full Version : GM Demutig: Confirmed: Trion does not remove bots reported via support ticket + video

DevTracker
07-05-2015, 08:30 PM
And why the hell would they care to remove bots or do anything, look at the joke of a response the idiot GMs running gthis game give you. This is all a great big joke to them all the way to the bank. I don't see a problem with being lighthearted in nature when it comes to my posts. The OP had an issue with something, and I took care of it. If you read any of my other posts, you'd know what sort of measures are being done to help battle the botting situation. For the whispers in-game, I truly do apologize, as of right now, I'm not sure if there's a way to put a filter in place for those. That's just coming from me, I haven't had a chance to talk with anybody about it. I know I wrote down at least 15 names over the weekend, from when I was playing, and made sure to ban them when I came into work today. The bots affect us, just the same as they do everyone else playing the game, and I remove them every chance I get. I know a lot of hard working individuals as well who are working just as hard to get a hold on this issue. So please don't think that nothing is being done at all in this matter.

Jump to post... (http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?t=207095&p=1808743&viewfull=1#post1808743)