PDA

View Full Version : (Founder's pack) Is there a way to talk to Customer Support via Live Chat without logging in?

Corean
07-28-2014, 06:23 PM
My account is banned. Someone hacked my account apparently, according to Trion therefore it has been compromised.
Trion support says they need to update some security questions on my account so I gave it to them but the ban still not lifted.

My account has been banned for a week and I've been giving them every necessary requirements they asked me for but nothing is happening.

I can't access customer support also any of the account page since it was banned.

It only says "The account you are attempting to use has been banned."

I would love to talk to their live assistance and get this thing sorted out before CBT 2 launch.

Is there anyway to get hold of live assistance without logging in?

Need some serious help.
Thanks

Scorpion
07-28-2014, 06:36 PM
Hey Corean,

I don't think you can contact their live support without logging onto your account with patron, but you can shoot them up an email. You should be patient though, they take sometime to reply to your support ticket, hope it gets sorted out soon!

Just follow these steps if you're still in need of help: https://support.trionworlds.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/927/related/1

Corean
07-28-2014, 06:51 PM
Hey Corean,

I don't think you can contact their live support without logging onto your account with patron, but you can shoot them up an email. You should be patient though, they take sometime to reply to your support ticket, hope it gets sorted out soon!

Just follow these steps if you're still in need of help: https://support.trionworlds.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/927/related/1

Yeah thanks for the note.
I have done pretty much everything to get my ban lifted.

Starting from what Trion support requested me to fill in, to account recovery and hacked account restoration.
I also sent a mail to appeals@trionworlds.com.

Hopefully it will get sorted out before CBT 2.

killbillone
07-30-2014, 02:25 AM
call them mite help

Yuuhiko
07-30-2014, 02:34 AM
If you did what they asked they will mail you back. I had same issue and it took 2 days to get my account back.

Fasti
07-30-2014, 02:54 AM
Looks like you're all set now. Go ahead and update your ticket if you have any other issues.

Thanks!

Rhime
07-30-2014, 09:11 AM
call them mite help

There's no phone support fyi...