PDA

View Full Version : Poxbane still viable?

Artaniss
07-14-2015, 08:59 AM
hey guys was wondering if this class is till viable 1-1 open world pvp and out of these following classes dreambreaker, defiler which is better?

And if so what armor is recommended for the viable class?

Streetlights
07-14-2015, 09:37 AM
The evervate/mudhand combo nerf did hurt, so decent gear will be required for most of those classes you suggested. Luckily, obsidian even below T4 will be okay, as long as it is heroic+. Make sure you get a high regrade (divine +) on your scepter or katana (if going obsidian) as that will make more of a difference for any DPS changes than anything else you can do.

I play poxbane both as a songcraft-main and the witchcraft/dps-main. I love it, but I have cele buff and cele weapons. Divine on the weapon would give me a huge increase to my pew pew.

Twilightmagus
07-14-2015, 10:26 AM
If you're the artaniss on aranzeb I think I proved poxbane still works. It's not as good as say cabalist or daggerspell, but it's definitely viable and a lot of fun. It feels great to make people scared of songs.

Artaniss
07-14-2015, 10:30 AM
If you're the artaniss on aranzeb I think I proved poxbane still works. It's not as good as say cabalist or daggerspell, but it's definitely viable and a lot of fun. It feels great to make people scared of songs.

lol That be me... Maybe we can confer and you can show me the way to use it correctly?

TheWiggler
07-14-2015, 10:41 AM
En taro tassadar!

greetings my fellow servant of the Khala. May the light of Aiur guide you

Twilightmagus
07-14-2015, 10:45 AM
lol That be me... Maybe we can confer and you can show me the way to use it correctly?

Sure just shoot me a mail sometime. I don't mind helping people.

Also lol wiggler I said the same thing to him in 1's.

Nyema
07-14-2015, 12:21 PM
Funny I was thinking the same thing too. I'd think that it is a great class, and it will definitely be seeing a buff come 1.8
Besides the witchcraft nerf, it's seeing strengths in Defense & Songcraft.
Honestly, this class will be a great hybrid heal/tank class with nice damage for PvP