PDA

View Full Version : WTS - 2x Mythic Caernord Zephyr Triangular Rig (Tahyang)

Amahzon
07-14-2015, 11:15 AM
WTS (2) Mythic Caernord Zephyr Triangular Rig

Asking price is 12k for each mythic, currently. I have two of these available. Sale goes to the first person to meet the price point.

I'm located on the Tahyang server, so trade to Enla from Tahyang has to be done via the Auction House, as Enla is in the Auction House cluster with Enla, Ollo, Salphira, and Tahyang.

If you believe that 12k is too high, please take a look at this thread (http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?182424-1.7-Ship-Regrade-Data). This fixed cost is much lower than the average cost of hitting mythic on your own.

What if there are no buyers?

If I can find no buyers at this price point, I may keep the sails for myself or may reduce the cost.

If I reduce the cost then I'll be contacting a list of buyers who have told me they won't buy at the current price but would be interested if the price decreased. If you would like to be on this notification list then please let me know. This list will get advanced notice of the price change, but again, the items will be sold to the first person with gold in hand.

After the list has been notified, this thread will be updated and trade chat prices will be changed.

Note: You can use the 'Thread Tools' menu at the top of this post to subscribe to any updates.

Amahzon
07-15-2015, 11:00 PM
I couldn't get the price point I wanted, so I decided to keep both sails for my merch.

However, I tossed up a Legendary on the Auction House for a 5k bid and a 7k buyout. There's a 50% chance of it going Mythic.

Amahzon
07-18-2015, 12:08 AM
If you're still interested, I regraded one of my Legendary to Mythic. It's up on the Auction House, bidding starting at 8.5k and buyout is at 10k.