PDA

View Full Version : Slayer Build

Chyurdan
04-11-2014, 01:18 PM
Hi all,

This is just a slayer build I've been playing with and would like some feedback: www.archeage-impact.de/index.php?site=talentplaner_eng&action=jumpIn&talents=711010001101000112010111010010001111100000 011100110

This build will use medium armor(movement speed) and dual wield(because I like dual wielding(A shield would probably work better)). It will focus on melee damage.

Finesse: Few damage skills with this class so I'm going with the double deathwish stacks, I don't know how good deathwish stacks turn out to be I haven't bothered doing research just assuming. Shadowstep and Plunge to reduce distance to target. Perforation gives nice disarm as well as damage plus goes well with stun skills. Took the critical passive to beef up the damage, it should be included in any build that uses the finesse tree imo.

Protection: This is a weird tree without a shield, took all the self-healing skills because I like them. I'm making the assumption Whisper of Life is like vitality you just cast it and forget about it. Took the last two passives because of the bonus to self-healing and physical defense, should be able to get a good amount of life from this build. Took Invictable mostly because I needed it for the passives and it gives a nice buff in an emergency. Hammer of wrath for the knockdown and area damage which this build sorely lacks.

Conjury: This is a fun tree, this is all your control options. Mostly personal preference on what you want here. Passives I chose Pain Suppression because I feel a lot of builds will be high critical chance so damage reduction works nicely with the protection tree. Flowback I'm not sure about, I don't know how quickly people run out of mana, could be exchanged with Time Compression or Profit of Spells for more control or Absorption to stop those pesky magic users.

Let me know what you guys think and any recommendations you can make.

Note: I haven't played Archeage at all I'm just messing with the buildcrafter. Also kind of rushed this b/c I'm at work :D

As a side question can anyone tell me how good the self-healing from the protection tree is? I feel like it might be good for PvE but not for PvP.

Senichiro
04-11-2014, 01:19 PM
looks good i would try this too

deathsrisen
04-11-2014, 01:22 PM
if u r planning to run that build i suggest taking backflip for an inst cast mudhand